Late Night Encounter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Leaning back onto his arms, Alex looked over at her.

"Come on," and grasping his shaft in one hand, "get up on my cock."

Lauren glanced back to the partially open door before turning to face Alex, lifting a leg across his lap. Shaking his head, he demanded.

"Face the wall," gesturing toward a mirror against the wall, "I want to see this ass bounce."

Lauren turned away from him, planting both feet on the floor next to the bed. Wrapping one small hand around the wide base of his dick, she began to lower herself onto him.

"Ahh...Yes," she sighed as the first few inches slid comfortably back into her now loosened pussy.

Letting go of his shaft, she leaned forward with her palms on her knees causing her to sink further onto the thick cock.

Alex watched as the young woman slowly descended onto his lap. The mirror reflected an ideal angle as her bald pussy swallowed up his enormous shaft. The red, abused lips of her cunt folded inward as his girth pried her open.

Smack!

Lauren jolted as Alex's hand struck the side of her ass commanding, "Ride that dick, baby."

Lauren started to slide upward, her inner folds gripping the sides of Alex's shaft before collapsing inward as she dropped back onto his lap. Gradually she picked up the pace, bouncing up and down on the cock, her petite breasts jiggling at the motion. Searching for leverage she bent forward, placing her hands on the floor and Alex adjusted to stay underneath her. Now able to move more freely, she ground her hips against his lap the last remaining length of him disappearing inside her.

"Ugghhh....Fuck!"

She groaned as she struggled to accommodate the large dick. Vaguely she heard a few voices coming down the hall.

"Of course, Alex has some girl here," the unmistakable sound of two women chatting. "Did they forget to close the door all the way?"

Lauren glanced toward the hallway; a move made harder by the difficult angle of her position. She caught a brief glimpse of blonde hair and a few faces. The voices returned, fading away now.

"Jesus. That slut doesn't even care."

SMACK!

Alex's hand returned to her side. She began to ride again, the bottom of her thighs and ass slapping against his lap. They're right, she thought. She didn't care. Alex pulled her hair roughly and struck her body again.

"Ohh...god," she moaned as she felt one of Alex's fingers slide into her ass.

She'd never felt so wanton. So eager to please.

"Fuck!," she gasped as a second digit pushed its way past her anus.

"God damn, girl!"

Alex grunted in pleasure as his index and middle finger slid into the hot cavity of Lauren's ass.

Bent forward, with her face and hands near the ground, her enthusiasm was undeniable. His heavy balls bounced against her cunt each time she pushed back into him. Again, he spanked her pale cheeks, the skin almost red and purple from abuse.

Lauren couldn't continue this pace much longer, her legs ached with tension, but she couldn't stop either. With each upward thrust, Alex's thick cock slid almost out of her, the feeling of emptiness reinforced by the way her pussy gaped open. With each downstroke her cunt was split open, stretching beyond anything she'd imagined. Alex kept his thick fingers in her ass on an opposite cycle, driving her to the edge. She could feel sweat hanging from each of her eraser-sized nipples as she struggled to maintain her rhythm. Suddenly, she felt her asshole free from the assault and Alex wrapped a hand around her side, shouting at her.

"Who owns this pussy?!"

Lauren gasped before responding.

"You, Alex. It's your pussy!"

"That's right!" Alex muttered through gritted teeth.

"You're a good little slut!"

Pushing her downward he began to pound in and out of her, the sound of his heavy pouch slapping against her skin filling the room. At the violence of his thrust, Lauren felt her pussy cave inward easily, any remaining resistance long gone. Her lips sat open, loose and swollen as the thick cock plunged in and out of her unprotected cunt. Alex grunted.

"I'm going to fill you up."

"No!"

Even through the haze of pleasure, Lauren felt herself shake her head.

"Please! You can finish on my face."

SMACK!

Another red handprint appeared on her skin before Alex pulled hard against her hair.

"Your boyfriend is going to find this pussy full of cum" he said through gritted teeth.

Before Lauren could respond, she felt his hand along her face, two fingers slid into her mouth, roughly pulling her lips to the side. She jerked at the intrusion, biting down with her teeth and tasting the tangy scent of her own ass.

"Fuck," he groaned, watching her ass shake with each thrust, "So damn tight."

Pulling his hand out of her mouth, Alex wrapped it around the back of her neck, pushing her further into the carpet. Lauren moaned in resignation as his pace quickened, the tension in his movements clearly building.

"Oh god...oh god," she uttered softly as he pounded into her small body.

She slid a petite hand between her legs and began to rub her clit. Somewhere in the back of her mind, she knew this was how the evening would end. When she'd let him take her home, a small part of her had even wanted this to happen. Face buried into the carpet, skin red from abuse, her young pussy being used to pleasure a stranger's large cock.

At last, Alex inhaled deeply and gripped her sides tightly before calling out.

"Oh...Fuck...It's close...I'm going to cum."

As he thrust into her repeating the same phrase with strained breaths, she began to furiously rub herself, nearing her own orgasm. Suddenly, he pulled back and, after a moment's hesitation slammed forward against her ass.

"AHHH...FUCK...YESSS!!!" Arching his entire body as he shouted, Alex grabbed Lauren's narrow hips for leverage, pushing to ensure every possible inch was buried inside of her cunt.

At his final thrust, she was shoved further against the carpet, the burn on her skin a distant thought as she felt the first jet of semen release deep inside of her causing her to jolt. As Alex's heavy, cum-filled balls clenched, rope after rope of potent seed coated the inside of her womb. The intimate sensation, laden with so much risk, proved too much for her. Body frozen, legs trembling, Lauren began to shout as her own peak crashed over her.

"Oh godddd...UgHHH....YESSS!!!!"

Her swollen, abused pussy spasmed around the thick shaft as thin rivulets of clear liquid ran down her inverted body, eventually falling from her neck.

Alex grunted in satisfaction.

"Take that fucking load, slut."

His hips thrusted sporadically as he emptied the last drops of semen into the fertile young woman. After a few moments, white cum began to pool at the base of his cock, dripping from her pussy and onto the floor.

Finally, Alex exhaled deeply and withdrew slowly, his thick cock falling out of Lauren's body. She gasped quietly at the sense of emptiness as cool air rushed in between their bodies. Catching her eyes in the mirror, Alex placed a hand on her upturned ass and admired the sight before him. Lauren's once pale cheeks were red and purple with handprints, the light skin shimmering from her sweat. Her small, cute asshole was still clenched tightly but clearly wet from his fingers and tongue. Yet in between her legs was what most drew his gaze. Lauren's clean-shaven pussy sat fully open, her outer lips swollen and split open from Alex's girth. A trail of fluid ran from her thighs to a pool of white cum just inside her cunt. Hanging between her legs was his large cock, glistening from her cunt, the tip leaking the last drops of his load.

Cupping his hand over her mound, Alex lightly slapped Lauren's used pussy causing her to jerk in surprise.

"We both know you needed that."

Then, spreading her lips slightly to reveal his cum, he smiled and remarked. "Now go home to your boyfriend."

Standing up, Alex tossed her the clothes crumpled in the corner before getting dressed himself. Lauren rose gingerly, her leg muscles tired and her body wet from perspiration and sex. As she slid into her pants, she saw Alex go out the door and could hear his distant voice in the front of the house.

"Don't worry everyone, I'm here. Just had to take the edge off."

Looking in the bedroom mirror, Lauren knew she was a mess. Her makeup was smeared and her hair tousled. Her shirt and bra were in the main room and her exposed chest glistened in the light. She undoubtedly smelled of sex. Still, with little other choice, she left the bedroom and made her way toward the front door. There was a group of five or so people in the main room, a few on the couch where she had been earlier. Steve noticed her first before the room got quiet at her appearance.

"Oh, Lauren," he tossed her the top that was on the floor. "Sorry, about that."

She saw a pair of girls next to him, likely the ones who'd look in on them earlier.

Smiling meekly, she pulled the top quickly over her head. Her bra undoubtedly lost somewhere in the room was out of sight. Alex, who had been talking to another girl across the room, saw her and waved before turning back to his conversation. After a moment of awkwardness, she walked towards the front door and let herself out. As she went down the porch steps, she could hear sounds of laughter before music began blaring. Glancing down at her phone, she saw it was well past midnight. She'd missed a few calls from Andrew and a brief text message from her girlfriends saying they'd try to cover for her. She could feel cum seeping into her thong, a few trickles running down her legs. Slowly, she turned towards her apartment and began to walk home.