Tight Black Dress

Story Info
Co-workers working late get it on in his office.
4.1k words
4.49
17.2k
20

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 11/07/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She leant over his desk, wearing a tight black dress. Man, the dress really showed off her curves. This was one hot girl in his office. They were working late, nobody else was there. He looked into her eyes as they talked, never breaking eye-contact. She stopped talking and their eyes met, and then she moved over and started to kiss him. As they kissed, he put his hand on her thigh, running it up and down the side of her tight skirt.

Suddenly, she stood up and closed his office door. Then she knelt down in front of him. He looked at her gorgeous brown eyes and the front of her dress which showed a glimpse of cleavage. She put her hands onto his legs and started to move them up his suit leg, all the time smiling at him. He could feel it start to have the desired effect; his cock started to harden in his pants. When she got to his crotch, she used three fingers to feel his bulge. She rubbed her hand over his hardening cock, feeling it grow through the fabric of his suit pants. Then she started to pull down the zip, smiling mischievously up at him. She also unbuckled his belt, so she could open his pants.

As she opened his pants, she couldn't wait to see what he had in his boxershorts. What she felt was hard for her and big, and she felt a tingle between her legs. She pulled his trousers down and she could see his grey underpants now. His cock was tenting up inside. She excitedly, reached for the waistband of his underpants and lifted them up until she could see his pubic hair and the base of his cock. Wow, he was thick!

She pulled the waistband down his shaft and his cock sprung into view. He was big, she could tell he was semi-erect, the shaft was shiny. She felt his shaft with her fingers, from the base, up to the scar of his circumcision and the corona, and the shiny purple bulbous mushroom-shaped head. She wrapped her thumb and forefinger around his glans, she could not get all the way around it. Wow this thing was huge! She was surprised that he was circumcised given that he was English and not American, but anyway, she preferred cut guys. Slowly, she rubbed up and over the corona and she heard him sigh and he got even harder and bigger in her hands.

Between her legs, she felt her juices start to flow and her nipples became rock hard. How was she going to get this thing up inside her slit? He would fill her pussy!! Her eyes glazed over as she thought about fucking him. Would she climb on top of him in this chair and let him bury his face in her breasts as she bounced up and down on his hard cock? Or would she ask him to take her from behind, that was always good for her, a big thick cock like this would hit all the right places inside her.

He looked down at her as she caressed his cock. How wonderful it would feel to put his cock between her luscious red lips, to feel her mouth on his cock. Blood flowed into his thighs and his cock grew even harder as he thought about bending her over his desk and grabbing her nice big breasts and then plowing his dick into her pussy from behind. She was probably tight, he thought, tight and wet.

Suddenly she stood up and stood in front of him. Slowly, she inched her dress up her legs, up over her thighs to reveal her black panties. He was thrilled by this display, as her crotch came into view. Her panties were damp at the front, and he could see she was turned on. He stood up in front of her and grabbed her by the back of the head and started kissing her. As she pressed her body into him to kiss him, he felt her hard nipples pressing against his chest as she crushed her big beautiful breasts into him. Her breasts were soft and wonderful. His hard cock pushed against the outside of her panties and he could feel the dampness.

As they kissed, she could feel the solid end of his glorious cock pushing against the material of her panties, against her clit, almost trying to push her panty material in between her labia. Shit, he was going to be so big, she thought, so big and hard inside the walls of her vagina. Her nipples hardened as he brushed her clit and her juices gushed. Fuck, she was so turned on.

She parted from the kiss and took a step back, pushing aside the papers on his desk. Then, keeping the dress bunched up above her thighs, she sat her butt down on his desk and beckoned him over. He came over and started to kiss her again, but with one hand he reached down between her legs to caress the outside of her panties. With the other, he was reaching down her back inside her dress to unsnap her bra.

Slowly he reached inside her panties, and she felt him use one finger to feel down to her clit, and beyond, to her wetness. She breathed deeply as he used her copious juices to play with her clit, rubbing the wetness over the small center of her pleasure. Then a second finger appeared and he gently pushed his two fingers between her labia and into her vagina.

"Oh god!", she cried out, and she could feel her first orgasm building in her thighs.

As he pushed his fingers in and out, they brushed her clit and inside her, they were hitting her G-spot. With his other hand he had loosened her bra and was pulling down one of the straps of her dress down her arm. Eventually her dress was down far enough that her left breast was unleashed and tumbled out, nipple hard. The back and forth of his two fingers in and out of her cunt and over her clit pushed her close to the edge but then he took her left nipple between his thumb and forefinger and gently squeezed. She almost screamed in pleasure as a violent orgasm took over her body, yelping at the wonderful feeling of his fingers on her clit.

As he masturbated her to her first orgasm, he felt her whole body convulse and then her pussy got even wetter on his fingers. He could feel her labia open and ready, the entrance to her body wet. He felt his cock harden and could barely control his desire to start to fuck her. He felt her reach down and grab his shaft, no longer gentle with her touch but now urgently wanting his organ to pleasure her. He took his fingers out of her cunt and pushed her panties down her legs.

As he pushed her panties down her legs, she gripped his seven-inch cock. She moved her buttocks slightly so she was on the edge of the desk, and then she looked down his cock. It was rock hard and pointing upwards towards her crotch. The shaft was really shiny now and thick and veins stood up on the outside. She could not get over the bulbous end, his glans, which was this solid purple nugget of flesh. She circled her thumb and forefinger around the shaft. It was so hot. They barely touched, but when she moved them up to the corona, they could not reach around it. She caressed the head, feeling the hard but spongy end, the hole at the end. This is where he would spurt his spunk from, she thought, and she looked down at his balls, which were big and clearly full of his cum. Thank god she was on the pill, she thought, because she didn't have a condom and anyway she wanted to feel all of the heat of this massive organ inside her vagina. Maybe he would spurt his seed into her and she would feel the lovely gush of semen inside her cunt.

As she caressed the end of this cock, he stepped towards her, spreading her legs with his hands. He looked at her body, gorgeous big breasts, shapely curves at her midsection and then the flatness of her belly, smooth flat skin all the way down to between her legs, her pubic hair was shaved. He could see her labia were wet and open and her pussy was dripping onto his desk.

He watched as she gripped the end of his cock and then guided him towards the entrance to her body. Compared to her smooth flawless skin the huge purple end of his cock looked obscene, like some kind of invader. She sighed at the first touch of his cock to her clit and then he watched as she moved his glans around, wetting the end of his cock with her juices. Either she was getting him wet to enter her or she was trying to figure out if he would fit. His cock looked huge compared to the small entrance to her body.

She rubbed the huge end of his cock around her clit and her pussy lips, nervous now. It was hot against her labia. The end of his cock seemed even bigger than before, how was this massive thing going to fit inside her slit? She felt so vulnerable now as she yielded to his inevitable penetration.

As she lined his bulbous end up with her entrance, he looked up and into her eyes. She glanced up, quickly, and she had an expression of wanting but somewhat frightened in her eyes. She looked down again as he pushed forwards and very slowly, he pushed the smooth swollen head of his cock between her labia, feeling her tightness as he sunk the first two inches of his cock in between her pussy lips. She groaned as he penetrated her. She was wet but tight and he stopped after the glans was inside her, and he looked up at her. She was intently focused between her legs on his cock.

As he pushed the first two inches of his massive organ inside her, she felt her labia stretch and the immense heat and size of his organ as it split open the entrance of her vagina.

"You are so tight" he said.

She was glad he stopped, she couldn't see his glans anymore, only a solid pink shaft with her pussy lips wrapped around it. Then she looked up at him and he thrust forwards, and she felt the massive girth of his cock plow slowly up into her vagina. She suddenly felt so full as almost all seven inches of him was embedded inside her cunt, stretching her, the big mushroom head brushing past her G-spot and coming to rest on the edge of her cervix. She heard him groan with pleasure.

He thrust his cock up inside her, feeling the wonderful tight velvety wetness around his cock. His balls came up against the slightly cold surface of his desk and he looked down, the one visible nipple on her left breast was rock hard and then between her legs, his shaft was buried inside her. He looked up and into her eyes, such beautiful eyes, and fixed on them as he withdrew almost entirely and then thrust back up inside her tight cunt. The yielding softness of her body was intoxicating.

She cried out with pleasure. "Oh my god, it's so big", she said.

As he pulled back, almost to withdraw, she felt suddenly empty again, but then he thrust back fully, his massive tool filling her up again. The feeling was intense as she felt him start to fuck her properly, all of her being was centered on her cunt and the wonderful feeling of being fucked by a big hard English cock. She could feel every inch of him as he slid in and out of her, every ridge of that solid bulbous glans and rock-hard shaft.

This was the most delicious fuck she had experienced in a long time. Another orgasm started to well up in her thighs and on the wonderful sixth or seventh thrust, the pleasure of his dick against her G-spot on the upper inside of her vagina, how he held it there for a moment as he thrust into her, sent her over the edge. She screamed with pleasure, her whole body tensed up and she had a violent vaginal orgasm.

As he fucked her, he felt her start to shake and then as she screamed out, he felt her vagina tighten like a fist around his cock. It was like her cunt was trying to vacuum his seed out of his body. Then the tightness of her channel loosened and her vaginal juices flowed again, dripping down his shaft onto his desks and his balls.

He pulled out and she looked down, disappointed that his massive cock was no longer inside her. It was rock hard and wet with her juices. But then as he stood, he took her by the hands and lifted her off the desk. Like a doll, he turned her around and she felt the hardness of his cock, wet with her juices, brush against the back of her legs. She knew what he was doing now, he wanted to fuck her from behind!! She leant over on the desk, and reached down to pull her dress up over her thighs, exposing her butt to him.

She bent over the desk in front of him, black dress riding up her waist, gorgeous black hair spread over her shoulders, wonderful full buttocks right in front of his crotch. He reached under her and pulled the other strap of her dress down, exposing her second breast, tweaking the hard nipple as he did so. She was a sight, gorgeous big Italian breasts hanging down below her, and as she turned her head and looked back at him and smiled, more blood ran down into his cock.

He didn't care that they were in his office and she was an employee. He didn't care that if anybody caught them he could get fired. All he wanted to do now was fuck this beautiful creature, from behind, over his desk, plow his cock inside her. He also knew he was not going to be able to pull out of her again, he was going to fuck her and he was going to fill her with the cum that was boiling inside his balls. He lined up the solid end of his cock with her wet and open labia.

She felt him grab one of her buttocks with his hand and then she felt the big hot bulbous end of his cock rub against her clit from behind, as if trying to find its way in. She reached down and gently grabbed the end, the rock-hard solid muscle between her fingers. She guided it expertly to her labia and slotted it between her open wet pussy lips. She kept her hand there as she felt the burning end of his cock push into her again, it felt even bigger this time from this angle and, although he thrust slowly, she felt like he was going to split her in two with his cock as he entered her. She yelped as the massive girth of his organ plowed into her vagina, then driving against her G-spot on its journey to rest up against her cervix. Shit she felt so full, so fucked. She wanted him to fuck her hard and then maybe he would explode inside her and she would get the delicious feeling that turned her on even more, the feeling of a hard cock pumping her full of cum.

"Oh god Nick" she said, "your dick feels so good filling me up! Please fuck me hard with your rock-hard cock!"

As he fucked into her from behind, she felt different, tighter, still wet. As he thrust all the way into her, he felt her fingers brush his shaft and then she was holding his balls. He reached under her and grabbed her big breasts with both hands, feeling the fullness but softness of her boobs, playing with her hard nipples with his fingers. He held her wonderful breasts as he pulled back somewhat and thrust back inside her, causing her to yelp with pleasure.

He looked down at her buttocks and the obscene view of his shaft inside her, splitting her butt cheeks as it plowed her cunt. He couldn't believe how tight she was. His cock felt so big and full as he fucked her, he didn't think he had ever been this hard before. Fuck, this was intense, she was so fucking hot and tight! He hoped she was using birth control because he knew he wasn't going to be able to pull out and he had been so stressed and hadn't cum in a while, he knew he was going to empty his balls into this girl. He was going to spurt so much English spunk deep into her, he would surely get her pregnant.

She felt him grip her hips and then he started to fuck her properly, big long thrusts, his big cock withdrawing almost entirely from her channel before thrusting back in, filling her up. Every so often he would reach under and grip one of her breasts, tweak one of her nipples, but she was focused on her cunt and the unbelievable pleasure of his organ as it drove in and out of her, the solid shaft and rock hard end against her G-spot again and again and again, scratching her itch, until she felt again, the beginning of another powerful orgasm welling up in her thighs.

Her palms were down on the desk, sweat ran down her neck and she felt the massive wave of pleasure begin to overtake her body. She lost all ability to breathe for one second and then her whole body shuddered and her orgasm exploded, centered on her cunt, muscles contracting, squeezing his cock, convulsing with her pleasure.

As she exploded with another massive orgasm, her body convulsed and her channel tightened around his cock. He felt so turned on as he fucked his bulging cock into her harder and faster, he had to give it to her hard, he had to cum. Then the urgency of his lust bore fruit as he started to feel numbing feeling in his thighs. His balls were tight and had started to churn as his body prepared itself for his own massive orgasm and its accompanying explosion of seminal fluid. He was going to get the delicious release. He was so close now.

As she calmed down from her orgasm, she felt his thrusts become quicker, more urgent, and when he was fully inside her she felt his big balls were tight up against the bottom of his shaft, hitting her clit. Clearly he was pent-up, he hadn't come for a while, and it was all damned up in his balls, waiting for release.

She felt his cock get even harder inside her and she knew what was about to happen. She knew what was happening in his body, his pre-come would be dribbling from the hole at the end of his cock as it prepared his urethra inside his massive shaft for what would be next. She loved his hardness, his urgency, the primal urge of his body to fuck her and to deliver his seed inside of her, to impregnate her. He gripped her hips, one more thrust, then one more, then surprisingly one more before she heard him shout "fuck Katie!!!!". She could feel every inch of his massive cock inside her and it was bigger and harder than at anytime this evening. She was going to get all of it, all of his massive orgasm and ejaculation was going to happen inside her vagina. On her clit she felt his balls contract and between her pussy lips she felt the tube at the bottom of his shaft pulse.

He fucked her more urgently, plowing his hard cock deep into her wonderfully wet tight velvety vagina. He reached under her body for her breast, her nipple, and then tugged gently on her long black hair. He put his hand on her back, and felt her tight body all the way down to her hips, which he gripped as he felt himself go over the edge. He couldn't hold back now and it was his turn to convulse with pleasure. His whole penis felt impossibly huge, all of his body was concentrated on the immense feeling at the end of his cock. It felt like a freight train surging through his groin and then his balls tightened. Semen exploded from his testicles and ran up the length of his cock.

As he gripped her hips and urgently thrust inside her one more time, she felt the massive bulbous end of his cock against her cervix and then he cried out in pleasure. His cock throbbed violently inside her vagina, and then it was pumping, contracting, his balls were pulsing and she felt the warm gush of his semen spurting inside her cunt.

"I can feel it" she said, "I can feel you cumming inside me". This feeling of him huge and throbbing inside her, losing control, this wonderful man experiencing so much pleasure just because of her cunt, his massive cock doing what nature intended: spurting his seed into her -- it triggered her onto another pending orgasm. His last, mid-ejaculation thrust, rock hard throbbing glans against her G-spot took her over the edge and a violent orgasm hit her again.

As his orgasm hit he cried out in pleasure and then his cock and balls throbbed violently, pumping his spunk into her body, he felt like he was going to pump every fluid in his body out through the end of his cock and into her vagina. He lost his breath and gripped her hips and thrust raggedly back and forth as he ejaculated it into her, the unbelievable pleasure of his throbbing glans against the slick walls of her vagina as his cock spurted his semen into her. He felt her pussy tighten around his cock and she cried out as she came again and it felt like her vagina was trying to suck the cum out of his cock. The feeling was immense. Finally, he stopped moving, his balls took over and he let it all pour into her, spurt after spurt, gush after gush of his hot sticky white English cum.

12