Late Night Gym Lockers Ch. 01

Story Info
Late night workout + two muscular guys = the unexpected.
2.5k words
4.69
7.3k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was an incredible workout. I really felt great with how my body was feeling, and looking. I usually worked out at home, but lately, the call of the local gym had been appealing to me. There was more equipment, and also other guys around to compare bodies with. And there happened to be only guys at this gym, in fact, at least at this late hour.

Noticing the crowd dwindling, there was only two guys left, besides myself, two bigger, muscular guys, who you could tell hit the gym regularly. Their tight shirts weren't hiding their muscles well. But my workout was over, and I headed off to the locker room, ready to change and shower.

As I walked towards the lockers, I noticed the two guys laughing and watching me. A bit odd, I thought, but I walked off, heading straight to my locker. Without even a second delay, the two guys followed me, heading to their respective lockers, close by. They kept giggling and were very close to each other, their hands touching each other's bodies. Again, a bit odd, but I didn't think too much of it.

I sat down on a chair, and began to put some things into my gym bag. I grabbed a water bottle and began to guzzle it down. That's when the two guys walked in front of me, introducing themselves as James and Steve. I smiled in a friendly way, introducing myself, and they took a seat on the couch in front of me. I was ready to pack up and leave (I thought it might be better to shower at home tonight) when something unexpected happened. It took my mind a few seconds to actually process what was going on in front of me.

Steve and James started to kiss, slowly at first, their lips just grazing together. I couldn't help but stare, never before witnessing something like this in person. They smiled against each other's lips, pressing them together again. Steve roughly took a hold of James' shirt, before forcing his tongue into James' mouth.

James whimpered, moaned almost, before opening his mouth, allowing Steve's tongue to enter. I felt my breathing increasing, my heart racing. I knew that I should get out of here, leave this naughty scene at once, but I couldn't help it. I also felt something else, the blood rushing to my cock. It was hardening in my sweat pants. I had to adjust how I was sitting. Oh god, what was suddenly coming over me?

James began to moan more as Steve kissed him aggressively. Steve leaned forward, pressing James back against the couch, his tongue dominating James' open mouth. It's almost like they wanted me to see, keeping an angle so that their every move was on display for me. Steve kissed James aggressively, but slowly, their pink, long tongues extending and disappearing in each other's mouths.

"Hold it out for me baby," Steve urged James. James held out his tongue, and Steve wrapped his lips around it, sucking on it, moving his head back and forth. He paused for a moment to speak.

"Mm, just like it's your cock," he said, before returning his lips to James' tongue, sucking it slowly. James moaned and squirmed, the pleasure seeming to overwhelm him greatly. I squirmed in my chair as well. My cock began to throb in my pants, but I was almost afraid to touch it, to do anything. If I began to touch myself, that means that I'm giving in, that I might be gay, or bi. But I couldn't help it, the kissing was so intense. I brushed my hand over my pants, barely grazing my cock. That'll do for now, I thought to myself.

Steve reached down, rolling James' tight shirt up a bit, revealing his body. James' shirt was so tight, that when he rolled it up, it remained there, clinging to his body, with his abs and stomach on display. His body was so muscular, so fit. Steve rubbed his hands up and down James' abs, underneath his massive pecs. I could see the outline of James' hard-on in his pants. It jumped and pulsed as Steve felt him up.

I was having trouble keeping my hands off of myself now. I kept touching my cock, through my pants, lightly. Little swipes up and down, feeling the length of my shaft. I didn't know it was possible to be this hard. I felt almost light headed, all of the blood rushing to my cock. I had to adjust my seat again, my cock was pulsing and standing up high. I could feel the pre cum forming in my boxers. Fuck, there's no way this is happening. It can't be.

In an instant, both of their shirts were removed. They laughed and whispered to each other as they removed their shirts, Steve stealing little glances at me. I tried to look shocked, like I wasn't super horny, but my face gave it all away. I was curious, lustful, in awe of the hot scene unfolding in front of my eyes.

Steve smiled, and then returned to James. Both of them shirtless, hot sculpted muscles, Steve slightly bulkier, James a bit smaller, but both with ripped abs, muscles that seemed to shimmer and glow. They pressed their nude chests together and began to make out again, moaning and groaning into each other's mouths. Steve was dominantly on top of James, rubbing his body against James. It was harder to see now, but I knew that their hard cocks were pressed together and grinding, both of them still in their tight jeans.

I felt a bit crazed now, my touches on my cock becoming more deliberate. I just couldn't help it, I was so hard now, I HAD to touch it! I squeezed the length of my shaft, just appreciating, and also amazed at how hard I was, how impressed my cock was by the scene in front of me. I let out a soft moan, wanting to pull my pants down, to take my shirt off like them, anything. But I was still uncertain. For now, I was content touching myself through my pants, which were becoming stained from the precum leaking from my cock.

Steve adjusted himself on the couch, sitting next to James now. He looked at me, James' eyes were barely open, in a state of pleasure as Steve ran his hands down James' hot, hot body. His hands found the button on James' jeans, and popped it open. As he did this, he kept his gaze focused on me.

"Enjoying the show?" Steve said to me, as he unzipped James' pants. James adjusted, allowing Steve to move his pants down and off. James' cock was so hard, that it burst though the opening in his boxers. It was incredible (did I really just think that?). So thick and hard, smooth and shaven, glistening from the pre cum that was running down it.

"I.. I should go?" Was all I could think to say. But there was no way I was leaving now, my cock as hard as the one I was looking at, still concealed by my pants, but barely. I was tenting in my pants hard, sticking straight up into the air. Steve definitely noticed.

"Nonsense," he smiled, responding to me. "You'll miss the best part." And as he said this, he wrapped his big hand around James' slippery cock, and began to pump up and down, slowly jerking him off. James opened his eyes, smiling at me, and then closed them again, moaning out loud now as Steve jerked him so, so slowly.

"Feel free to touch yourself, you don't have to hide it," Steve called out to me. It's not like I was though, but this just gave me further permission. I reached down, and stroked myself harder through my sweat pants. God, I was incredibly horny, this was an insane feeling.

"That's it, uhhmm," Steve moaned. He was enjoying watching my struggle with my feelings, but it didn't stop him from jerking James off like a pro, slow and steady.

"You should take your shirt off, why not?" He moaned out to me.

"I... um..." But I couldn't think of a counter argument, I was so damn horny, my thoughts weren't my own. And so, I slowly slid my shirt off, and set it on the ground next to me. I had been wanting to do that for minutes now, finally getting Steve's permission. James even opened his eyes for this, scanning my body, but quickly shut them again, lost in the pleasure of Steve's hand job.

"Such a cute, lean body," Steve said to me. His cock was pulsing in his jeans now, I could see the outline of it. It looked bigger than James', bigger than mine. I began to touch my chest, rubbing over my sensitive nipples with one hand, the other hand returning to the throbbing boner in my pants. I was afraid to touch it too much, I might cum in my pants. But that actually seemed hot to me, so hot and dirty, if I was to cum in own pants from the sex show in front of me.

Steve picked up the pace on James' hot, hot cock, squeezing it tighter, stroking faster. James moaned out, bucking his hips, and I could tell by the look on his face that he was going to cum.

"Fuck baby," he moaned out, looking at Steve, and then me, his cock shooting cum up into the air. It splashed down, back onto his cock, Steve rubbing it up and and down, over his still hard dick. It was such a hot sight, my mouth watered looking at all the cum, the way it covered his dick, making it glisten.

"Fuck," Steve moaned, turning towards me, motioning me to come over.

"I, umm, ok, fuck," my thoughts were a blur. I didn't have time to think, standing up and walking the few steps towards the couch. My pants barely clung to me, I felt the top part of my ass exposed, I just felt really cute.

"Here," Steven patted on the couch, motioning me to sit between the two of them. I obeyed, like a good boy, and as soon as I was in the middle of them, both of their hands were on my body, running up and down the front of me.

"Cute boy," James whispered in my ear, his hands and Steve's gripping and squeezing my abs and stomach, going up and down. Steve's rough hands squeezed my peck, fingers flicking against my nipple, as I felt James' mouth against my neck, kissing and sucking gently.

"Oh god guys," I moaned out. I was in the middle of two of the hottest (I think guys are hot now? fuck) guys I'd ever met, their hands all over me. This didn't seem possible. When Steve's big hand slid down the front of my, reaching under my pants, under my boxers, I nearly felt my mind go blank from the pleasure.

"Fuckkk," was all I could say as Steve pulled my pants and boxers down. His hand gently caressed my cock, just like he did James', but my dick was so much wetter, glistening from my leaking pre cum. He rubbed the pre cum all up and down my shaft, James still touching me gently, placing little kisses along my neck, against the cheek on my face.

"I'm going to make you cum for me baby," Steve whispered roughly, joining James with the little kisses on my face. His rough lips found mine, our tongues slapping together as his big hand was going wild on my shaft.

"Fuckkk..." I turned my head, just to catch a breath, but James' lips quickly found mine, pecking gently. I wasn't able to escape their hot kisses, even to breathe, my cock pulsing wildly as Steve jerked me off.

"I'm... I'm going to.." I didn't have time to say it, my cock throbbing and then releasing cum all over Steve's hands. My orgasm was incredible, my body shaking with pleasure, wild moans escaping my mouth as Steve's hand kept going, draining me off everything. Steve smiled, bringing his hand up to his mouth. He began to lick it, tasting and sucking my cum from his hand.

"Delicious," he whispered against me. I felt my body shiver in delight. But Steve wasn't done yet, he was still hard. He began to unzip his pants, pulling out that monster of a cock. I gasped, looking down at it. Without even knowing what was happening, James leaned over me, taking the tip of Steve's cock into his mouth. James' hot, muscular, yet slender body pressed against my half hard cock, cum and all as he leaned over, swallowing Steve's dick.

"Ohhh yess baby," Steve moaned into my ear, fascinated with me as James sucked him off. He kissed the side of my neck, nibbling my ear lobe and groaning as James swallowed more and more of him. My cock never fully went soft, it was still too hot, half hard, pressing against James.

"Uhhh," Steve only groaned more in my ear, touching me softly as James gagged and choked on his dick. I kept looking down, only to see his beautiful cock for a few seconds, before it disappeared into James' mouth. My hands rested on James' fit, smooth back, gently rubbing it.

"Get ready... ohhh," Steven closed his eyes, his body tensing up against me. he groaned and thrust, cumming into James' mouth. James sucked and gagged, swallowing Steve's massive load. It didn't take long, James was back up, smiling, wiping the remaining cum from his lips.

"Delicious," he whispered to me. "Want to taste?" Before I could even answer, James' lips were against mine, his tongue probing my lips open.

"W-wait," I said, feebly, unable to stop James from swirling his cum soaked tongue inside of my mouth. But it felt hot, slightly sweet and salty, and wet. I returned the kiss, the two of us making out for a few seconds. Then Steve grabbed my jaw, forcing his tongue back into my mouth, my moans muffled by his long tongue.

"Wow," Steve giggled, after a few more seconds of hot kissing. "We have made quite a sticky mess huh? I think it's time for the three of us to hit the showers and get cleaned up."

But I wasn't so sure, the reality of what had just happened dawning on me. It was a mistake, right? I'm not usually like this.

"I don't know if that's a good idea. I should get going, I, I..." But Steve grabbed a hold of me, lifting me up, James following behind. I gasped at the way he grabbed and handled me so dominantly.

"Nonsense," He said to me, giggling. "We got you all messy, the least we can do is offer to clean you up." And he slapped my ass, which made me jump, and made James giggle. The two of them jostled and pulled me, only half-reluctantly with them towards the showers...