All Comments on 'Late Night Gym Session'

by Neighday

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I liked it a lot. It would have been nice if she had resisted a little bit more, but that's just my taste. You won't be able to please everybody.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I enjoyed it. 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I liked it.

mish2mashmish2mashabout 1 year ago

The sexualisation of Gyms is pretty a pretty hot topic at the moment. This is a really well constructed story, the only thing is I wonder if you wouldn't have been better choosing a Male POV character.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Part 2?

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

If this was a CNC story then yeah it probably would be erotic. All you’ve done is written a fantasy story about actual rape.

If you’re going to write about rape then do it right. Maybe you should have finished it off with reporting it to the police, the painful and embarrassing medical examination, the humiliation and fucked up guilt and self loathing of why me? Did I lead them on? Then months later it goes to trial, everything about her private life examined under a microscope, them getting a stupidly short prison sentence. Her self confidence being completely destroyed, developing an eating disorder because she’s too scared to look physically attractive, she starts wearing baggy clothes to hide, she breaks up with her boyfriend because she’s terrified of sexual intimacy. Yeah it’s all really sexy isn’t it?

Or you could maybe try a story about two people insanely attracted to each other who hook up at the local gym when they’re both hot and sweaty after they’ve watched each other workout both doing more and more suggestive sensual moves.

Tess (uk)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userNeighday@Neighday
Occasional writer of incest and noncon. New to the chatroom. If looking for a male to spoil, feel free to reach out.