Late Night Laundry

Story Info
A neglected wife finds satisfaction in doing laundry.
769 words
3.92
7.6k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story was written for the 750 Word Project 2024, below this line are exactly 750 words:

Finding someone using the apartment laundry room wasn't unusual, but Simon wasn't expecting to see anyone there at three in the morning, much less an attractive woman.

Simon worked late weekly would come down to the building's basement to the laundry room. In the years he lived there he rarely ever saw anyone.

She had short black hair and appeared to be about ten years older than him. She was dressed in a red bikini top, denim cutoff shorts, and a pair of sandals, all of which showed off her curvy body which Simon drank her up.

She finally noticed Simon. "Oh, hello," she said in a friendly voice. "I didn't think anyone came down here at this time of night. I guess I'm not the only one who has the same idea of doing laundry at this time." She then nodded at the laundry basket that he was still holding.

Simon was snapped out of the trance of staring at her. "Yes," he said. "I work late so this is the only time I can do it." He set his laundry basket down next to hers. "I'm Simon Mason," he said as he offered his hand out to her.

"Roberta Walker," she said, taking his hand and shaking it. "I just moved here about a week ago with my husband. I have really bad insomnia so I'm up at all hours of the night."

"Husband?" Simon thought. "So much for my luck with her." He was trying to keep his eyes on her eyes but it he was finding it difficult. Her ample breasts were barely covered by her bikini top, and her shorts were so low cut he could see pubic curls.

"Sorry to hear about your insomnia," Simon managed to mutter out. "I hope it doesn't happen too often."

"It happens a lot," Roberta replied. "It because my husband doesn't fuck me the way he should."

Simon's mouth dropped when she said this. "Well, I'm, uh... sorry to hear..." he managed to stammer out.

"Yes," Roberta said, as she came right up to him, her face barely an inch from his, her curvy body less than that from his. "If I was fucked really hard, you know, fucked like the slut I am, I'd sleep like a baby."

Simon's mouth and throat were suddenly dry. "I... well, I..." he managed to croak.

Roberta brought her lips to his ear. "Fuck me, Simon," she whispered. "I want your cock in me. I want you to cum inside me."

Before Simon could utter a word, Roberta had undone her shorts and slipped them off. And with deft moves she had his pants off and on the floor. He offered no resistance, still in a daze that this was happening. He wasn't surprised when he glanced down and saw how stiff his cock was.

Roberta bent over a washer. "Fuck me, Simon," she said. Her ass was a heavenly vision to him, and he could see her pussy glistening from the lights. She was already wet. If he had half a minute to think about it, he might have had second thoughts.

Instead, Simon found himself behind Roberta. His hand guided his cock up to the lips of her pussy and slipped into her. Her cunny seemed to suck him into her.

Roberta let out a deep moan as she felt Simon's cock enter her. "Fuck, yes," she said. "This is what I want and need. Fuck me Simon. Fuck me!"

Simon began thrusting into her. Her cunt was so wet and warm, he wasn't sure how long he'd last. It'd been months since he had last fucked a woman, he was afraid he'd cum too soon.

The slapping of Simon against Roberta echoed in the laundry room. The only other sound was the continual moaning she made as they fucked.

Then Simon heard Roberta suddenly scream. "FUCK!" she yelled. Her pussy suddenly tightened, so much it seemed to strangle his cock. The sudden tightness around his dick was too much and he exploded, filling her with his cum.

Once recovered, Roberta gave Simon a deep kiss. "Thank you, Simon," she said. I'm going to sleep like a baby when I go to bed. Quickly gathering her clothes and throwing them into her basket, she headed towards the door.

Roberta turned towards Simon when she reached the door. "I'll be doing laundry same time next week, if that's of interest to you." With those words she disappeared into the night.