Late Night Lesson Long Ago Ch. 04

Story Info
Gary gets a big surprise morning after pool party with Al.
1.9k words
4.71
3.4k
3

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 12/14/2023
Created 09/01/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After Al and I enjoyed our pool party - not a lot of time actually in the pool, but plenty of party on the deck - we decided to call it a night.

It was close to 1 a.m.

"I can give you a lift back to your house," he said. "Or..."

"Or what?" I asked as we sat naked on the deck, dangling our legs in the water, our soft cocks getting a deserved break.

"Or, you can spend the night here," Al said with a smile.

"Can we get some sleep?" I playfully asked.

We both laughed.

"Yes, Gary, we both can get some sleep. I'm exhausted and I'm sure you must be, too," Al said.

Truth be told, I was. We had enjoyed lots of satisfying sex.

I looked at our family's good friend friend and smiled, enjoying the view of his muscular chest and arms.

His penis, all eight inches of it when erect, was flaccid. Mine was, too. Both were three or four inches soft.

We wore them out, I thought to myself.

I thought about Al's offer and decided that, sure, I would stay over.

My folks were on one of their overnight getaways, not home till Sunday evening. I really had no reason to rush back home.

"Yes," I said, "I can stay here overnight."

"Great," Al said. "There's plenty of room in the king sized bed."

"Is that going to be weird for you, sharing with me the bed you share with your wife?" I asked.

"Nah, not at all. I won't tell her if you don't," Al said with a smile. She was out of town until late Sunday.

We both laughed.

So we took turns showering and we climbed into the king size bed.

He was right, that was a huge king bed. I'd never been in one before. I felt like royalty as I quickly drifted off to sleep, thinking about all the hot fun we had at the pool.

I was laying on my right side facing the windows when I woke up Sunday to the sounds of birds chirping outside and the feeling of my ass cheeks being rubbed.

"That feels good," I whispered.

"Thought you'd like it," Al said as he laid on the bed beside me, his chest pressed against my back, as a finger started to circle my tight hole.

It had me thinking of last night when he licked me there at the pool.

Al told me to lie on my stomach so he could give me a back rub.

I complied quickly, rolling over onto my belly. He quickly whipped off the sheet and I laid there naked. So was he as we both had slept in the nude.

His strong, muscular hands - from years of working in construction - started between my neck and shoulders as he slowly massaged me deeply.

It felt so good as he knew what he was doing.

His hands worked their way up and down my back, down to my waist and back up to my shoulders.

I had never experienced a back rub until now. It felt fantastic.

"Enjoying this, Gary?" Al asked.

"Mmm, you know it," I said.

"I'm glad. Me, too," Al said.

I then felt the head of his hard cock - the one I sucked dry twice the night before - brush against my left thigh.

"I guess you are," I whispered.

I don't know how long he rubbed my back, giving me en expert massage, but I was in heaven. So relaxing, I began to snooze again.

That is, until his hands moved lower, kneading my butt cheeks.

The motion was very soothing and frankly got me turned on. I know he was as I felt his hard cock rub against my thighs now and then.

Al then asked me to spread my legs for him.

I did and after he again began circling my tight hole with a finger, which drove me crazy.

Sure, like most guys I've let my finger wander there now and then while jerking off. Gotta be a gymnast to do that properly.

But to have that done by another guy? Out of this world. So taboo. So naughty. So hot.

I felt Al move on the bed and then with a hand on each cheek he spread them wide.

Then using his tongue he began tracing my crack from the top to the bottom, back and forth.

The feeling was incredible. I could feel his hot breath on me as he did it.

After a few moments, Al said, "Gary, please get up on your knees."

I did as he said, I had my arms in front of me, resting on my elbows. My ass was higher than the rest of my body.

"Good view?" I asked.

"Perfect" Al said.

I felt his hands spread my cheeks.

Then I felt his hot breath on my ass hole, followed by his tongue.

Al slowly licked circles around my puckered hole as he did last night.

"Oh, so good," I groaned.

I thought of his neighbor, the one Al told me about, the one who turned him

on to cock sucking when he was 18.

"Did your neighbor teach you that?" I asked as his tongue swirled around my hole.

"Mmm hmm," Al said, removing his tongue and saying "this, too."

With that, he pushed his tongue into me as far as it would go, and began wiggling it.

"Ohhhhh, fffuckk," I moaned loudly.

He was so good at it. Perfectly tongue fucking my ass as his one hand rubbed a cheek and the other caressed my balls.

My cock was so hard. I reached down to stroke it. I'm sure he had to be rock hard, too.

"Hang on," he said.

Al hopped off the bed and rummaged through the night stand.

"This will help," he said.

I then felt a cool sensation on my hole. Al's fingers were spreading the coolness all around it. I felt him slip a finger inside me.

"Mmm, what is that?" I asked.

"It's lube. It makes your ass nice and slippery," Al said.

He stopped for a moment.

"Ah, feels good on me, too," he said as he rubbed lubd on his hard cock.

Al then rubbed my cheeks and began running his hardness up and down my crack. I heard him whisper "this will be fun."

After a moment or two, he spread my cheeks. I felt the head of his cock press against my puckered virgin hole.

"Al, I don't know, I, I've never done this," I stammered.

"I have. It will be okay. It will hurt at the start, but you will enjoy it," Al said, his cock pressing against me.

"Consider it another lesson. You've enjoyed our other lessons. Right?" Al said as his hard cock seemed to eager for entry.

My mind was racing.

Lessons. Lessons. I had many lessons that summer.

I thought of the lesson Al gave me that first night.

He seduced me after giving a ride home from work with my parents out of town. He sucked me dry. And then I returned the favor twice, the second time in a 69 in my bed.

The lesson the next morning in the screen-in porch out back. Sun streaming on us as we pleasured each other.

And the lesson learned last night when he licked my asshole for the first time, that insistent tongue, which led to more oral sex by the pool.

"Lessons are good. I'm ready," i whispered.

"Good," he said as he pushed the head of his rock hard cock into my ass. He was only in maybe an inch or so, when I begged him to stop.

"Al, it hurts," I said.

"Give it time," Al said, pausing.

After a few moments, he began to push his cock in again. It hurt, but not as bad, as he announced "I've got the head in."

I guess my ass adjusted as pain was replaced by a feeling of fullness. It's hard to describe, but it was not unpleasant.

"Better?" Al asked.

"Yes," I said.

"Here we go," Al said as he slowly pushed his cock all the way in. I felt him in in, pushing deeper inch by inchr. It felt good. All eight inches.

I found myself getting more turned on.

I glanced to the left, to a mirror over the dresser, and saw Al kneeling on the bed, my ass impaled by him as he expertly fucked me nice and slow.

That really turned me on.

"Mmm, so tight," Al murmured. "I've thought of this since that cookout."

I instantly knew what he meant.

The big cookout. I wore a red Speedo. He confessed earlier this summer that's when I first caught his eye, when he began planning how to seduce me.

I recall jerking off that night to thoughts of me with him, and now he was fucking me.

"Mmm, Gary," Al moaned deeply as he pushed his cock in, then pulled it back before doing the same time and again.

That full feeling led to pleasure.

"Um, Al, right there. Wow," I groaned.

"That's your prostate. My cock hits it each time. Feels good?" Al said.

"Fuck yes" was all I could muster as his hard cock hit my prostate each time he pushed in and pulled out, sending waves of pleasure through me and making my cock even harder.

The room filled with sounds of our moaning and groaning.

I didn't want the session to end. I started feeling like I was ready to cum.

"Keep fucking," i groaned.

"Glady," he said.

Al moaned in pleasure with my tight ass gripping his eight hard inches.

His hands were on my hips as he increased the pace. Clearly, he wanted to cum in my ass and I wanted him to do just that.

"Fuck me, fuck me," I moaned as i pushed back on him.

That seemed in inspire him as he was soon pounding me, no doubt feeling the need to cum.

That's when I felt it, too, and began spurting hot jizz out of my cock without even touching it.

"I'm cumming," I groaned.

"Me, too," he said as he pushed deep and began spurting inside me.

I felt his hard cock throb with each spurt, his warm jizz filling me.

We both were moaning in delight and pleasure as our longtime family friend emptied his balls.

Al leaned over, his chest on my back, as he nuzzled my neck with soft kisses, and a few licks of his tongue.

"Did you like that?" he whispered in my ear,.

"Very much," I said, loving the feeling of him still being in me.

Eventually, his cock began to soften and he pulled out. He handed me some Kleenex to catch the cum oozing out.

We both fell to the bed exhausted.

"So, dear student, what did you think of today's lesson?" he said using a pompous teacher voice that made me laugh.

"It was wonderful," I said, rubbing my right hand over his chest.

"And such a good teacher," I said as we turned toward each other for a hot, passionate French kiss.

"Did you take notes?" Al asked.

"I did. Why?" I asked.

"Well, I may need to you return the favor some time," he said with a smile.

I liked that idea.

We kissed again and his right hand wandered down to my cock, playfully running his fingers over it.

Lessons, I thought. I've had a lot of lessons this summer. And it's only July.