All Comments on 'Late Night Lesson Long Ago Ch. 04'

by HubLongtime

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
MarcLuciFerMarcLuciFer5 months ago

I've always felt that you should never stop learning, and with a teacher like Al, who would want to.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Being fucked by a man in the same bed he shares with his wife/fiancée/girlfriend, etc. is a deeply erotic experience!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

How wonderful! Reminded me of my first "gay" experience. It was over 15 years ago. I went to a friends pool party. I ended up spending the night and then some. The first time we made love was so sensual, when he came in me, it was so wonderful. I came as well. I had the best orgasm of my life (up to that point.) It felt so good having another mans cum in me. To be honest, I felt like a total man with his cum in me. Yes, that was 15 years ago, we became lovers. Since then, we make love every day, I such him off and drink his cum and then after a rest he plants his seed in me. When he does that, then I cum and he licks me and we share my cum together.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHubLongtime@HubLongtime
Enjoy exploring sexy memories and fantasies with others. I have quite a few from being on this planet since 1960. After all, they do say variety is the spice of life.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES