Late Night Massage

Story Info
A massage after a night out turns into more...
1.5k words
4.22
17.5k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
icenz
icenz
10 Followers

It's late, the kids are all asleep, and I'm in our bedroom on top of the bed, binge-watching the last few episodes of Criminal Minds. You were out with your team on another one of your work dinners, so I had a little time to kill.

I only have my bedside lamp on; the rest of the room is dark. I feel my eyes wanting to close, but just before I even get a chance to pick up the remote, I see your headlights shining through the bedroom window as you turn into the driveway. I smile to myself, wondering how I ever got to be so lucky to be married to someone like you.

I wait a few minutes, knowing you'll be padding around quietly downstairs before coming up to the bedroom. But you're there quicker than I thought.

"Hey babe, how was it?"

"Oh, it was so much fun! The food was amazing, and I'm going to have to take you back there. You'll absolutely love it."

"Come sit down and tell me all about it; I'll rub your shoulders for you."

"Oh, would you please? I'd love that right now; I feel so tight around there; it's been a big week at work."

I think you're the most beautiful woman in the world, but of course, I'm highly biased in that regard. What can't be debated, though, is your fashion sense. You have an extensive wardrobe (too extensive if I'm being honest!) and impeccable taste in clothing. Tonight, you wore a black off-the-shoulder crop top with flowers on it and a white skirt that came halfway up your thighs, showing off those beautiful long legs that happen to be my favourite part of you. You had fantastic black heels on that really helped to shape those legs...I could look at them all day long.

I position a few pillows behind me, wedging them between the headboard and my back, so I can sit up straight, with my legs both open straight out in front of me. You take your shoes off and come over and jump up onto the bed with your back to me, landing right between my legs, and then scoot back until you're pressed up against me. You turn your head to the side and say, "Hey babe", as I lean forward and kiss you over your shoulder. As I kiss you, I put both my hands on your shoulders and press my thumbs into your back, and you moan into my mouth and pull away, saying, "ooooh babe, that feels sooooo good."

I smile and say, "Tell me about tonight."

For the next 20 minutes, you tell me all about the dinner, all the juicy office gossip, and some hilarious stories. We're both laughing at times, which makes it hard for me to stay on task! But stay on task I do, kneading my thumbs and fingers into your shoulders and back, feeling out the tight knots and doing my best to get rid of them.

Finally, you say, "Babe, you have no idea how much I needed this; thank you."

I reply, "Well, actually, I did know because I know you better than you know yourself. And I love nothing more than making you feel good. And speaking of making you feel good..."

My words trail off as I lean forward and kiss you at the base of your neck and shoulder. You moan instantly, "Mmmmm." You tilt your head to the side slightly as I kiss my way along your shoulder and back, then up your neck, stopping to nibble and lick your ear just a little. I hear you whisper, "oh yeah, that's so nice."

I kiss around the back of your neck and over to the other side and repeat what I've just done, except this time I bring my left hand around to cup your boob through your shirt. My right-hand slips its way into the waistband of your skirt and between your legs which you part for me immediately. I now have my mouth and tongue on your neck, kneading a boob in one hand and using the other to rub my fingers over your panty-covered pussy.

I whisper into your ear, "you like that baby?"

You whimper something unintelligible.

"I couldn't hear you babe...speak up for me."

Your breathing has quickened as your reply, "Mmmm hmmm."

"You want more?"

"Yes.....yes babe, please...."

"Then lift up your arms." You do so, and I pull your top up and over, throwing it onto the ground. I unsnap your bra and do the same thing, throwing it to the floor.

"Lift your hips babe, and slide your skirt off." You do as I say, but take your panties off at the same time. I think to myself, "well, that is more efficient!"

Now free of clothing restrictions, you lean back into me, and my hands and mouth return to the same position, only this time, you part your legs for me, your bare pussy begging to be touched. I'm not in the mood to waste time and start rubbing up and down your slit, which is already soaking wet. My left-hand starts pinching your nipple, and I start talking to you in your ear, half-whisper, half growl, "Fuuuuck babe....you're so wet...mmm I love it." All you can do is let out a moan as my fingers find your clit and start rubbing. You feel my breath in your ear again, "I love touching you like this babe. This is my pussy; I own it. Feel that?" I press into your clit again, and again you let out a moan. "That's my clit." Then I pinch your nipple and slide two fingers down your pussy, and quickly push them inside as far as they can go.

"Fuuuuck! Yes, babe, this is your pussy babe....fuck your pussy babe..." you pant, as I start to pull my fingers out and push them in again, slowly at first but getting faster each time. "Yes babe, just like that! Finger fuck me, babe, YES!" You bring one hand up and start pinching your other nipple while your other hand starts furiously rubbing your clit.

I growl into your ear, "Cum for me babe. Fucking cum all over my fingers..."

Your head tips back, and you start to moan out loud, "Yes baby, keep going, I'm going to cum.....I'm going to cum...yeah, yeah yeah, OOOOOHHHHHHH.....FUUUUUCKK......"

You grit your teeth, head tilted back, as your orgasm washes over you hard and fast, trying to keep it as quiet as possible so the kids don't hear.

I keep my fingers inside you for about 30 seconds as you start to come down from your endorphin rush, but I have other plans. I pull my fingers out and put them both in my mouth, and suck them clean. I push you forward just enough for me to get my leg out, getting out from behind you. I jump around in front of you, parting your legs and putting my arms under them, then back over the top of your thighs. I push my tongue into your pussy as far as it will go and slowly drag it up towards your clit, stopping to suck on it once I'm at the top. All this has taken place in just a few seconds, catching you by surprise. "Oh shit babe....that feels good!" you sigh, your hands coming down and holding my head to your clit. But I know what I'm doing, and I slide my tongue back down and lick slowly to the top again. I repeat this over and over, sometimes licking up one side, sometimes up the other, and then up the middle again, each time stopping to flick my tongue over your clit, or suck it between my lips. You start moving your hips, pressing up into me, and I can tell you're about to cum again. This time, I don't say anything, as I now focus on your clit, alternating between licking and sucking and hearing your breathing getting faster and faster. Suddenly you stop breathing and let out a deep moan, your hands pressing my mouth into your clit and holding it there. After what seems like an eternity, you relax, letting go of my head, your hands dropping to your side.

This time, before I can let you come down too much, I lick my two fingers again and push them deep into pussy once more, taking you by surprise. I curl them up into your G-spot and start pistoning them back and forth. You find your words again, and your hand finds your clit again. "Oh shit.....oh fuck.....fuck yes.....yes baby....oh I'm gonna cum again....I'm gonna cum again.....I'm, I'm, I'm.....ooooooohhhhhh FFFUUUUUUCCCCKKKK......" This time, you can't keep it quiet. You cum, your pussy clenching my fingers tight, your body shaking as a third orgasm washes over you. I know what you like, so I keep my fingers in there as you slowly come down again, and your breathing finally returns to normal. You start to giggle and say, "Well, between the massage and the orgasms, I think I officially have no stress left in me. It's all gone."

You sit up and look me in the eye. "Now it's my turn. Get that underwear off, I need to feel your hard cock inside me, and we're not stopping until you fill my pussy with your hot cum, do you understand?"

Again, I smile to myself, wondering how I ever got to be so lucky to be married to someone like you.

icenz
icenz
10 Followers