Late Night Meetings

Story Info
Alia Bhatt joins her colleague for a late night meeting.
869 words
3.7
4k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TheK2Guy
TheK2Guy
10 Followers

THE STORY IS NOT REAL. OBVIOUSLY. IT IS FANFICTION ABOUT A CELEBRITY AND FEATURES CONSENSUAL SEX.

The lights in the office had been closed. Everyone had left. Everyone except the CEO, who was still sitting in his office, which was located on the floor above. The floor which was on the top of the building in which the office was located only contained his office and cubicles for his personal staff. Deepak stared out of his window, smoking a cigarette waiting for the person to show up so that his final meeting of the day could commence. As the cigarette neared its end, there was a knock on his door.

"Come in."

A woman, in her late twenties, wearing a plain red saree entered.

"Hello Sir," she greeted him.

"Hello, Alia. As usual, you are on time."

Alia nodded, "Of course Sir, I wouldn't want to disappoint you."

Deepak smirked, "No, you wouldn't. You know the consequences if you did." Alia's body tenses in excitement on hearing the word consequence. Deepak's smile widens at seeing her reaction.

"You can begin," he says casually while lighting another cigarette. Alia drops down to her knees, and starts crawling towards his desk on all fours. She crawls underneath the space below the desk, and stop before Deepak's legs. She has her tongue out, and is panting like a dog. Deepak smiles at her, and how perfect she looks like this. Completely at his mercy, doing everything he desires.

"You are so good for me," he gently cupped her cheeks, and she leaned into it, her eyes closed, taking in the warmth of his palm. "You are so good to me."

"I will always be good for you," she said earnestly.

"I know baby. I know." He presses his forehead to hers. "What do you want?"

"I want your cock. Please." She whispers.

Deepak's soft smile, turned menacing, now fully into the act. "You want my cock, baby?" Alia nods. "You think you deserve it?" She nods again.

"What makes you think so?" He asks, teasing her, testing her patience.

"I love you." She said, but Deepak shakes his head. "That doesn't mean you deserve my cock, baby."

"Please," she begged, wrapping her arms around his legs, "please, I will do anything you ask, anything. I promise. I love you so much, please give me your cock. Please."

Deepak laughs, not wanting to torture her further, "Okay baby, you can have my cock."

Alia's face breaks into a smile, and she starts unzipping his pants. She pulls down his trousers and moves to kiss his head, and Deepak uses his hand to stop her.

"First things first baby. Stick your tongue out." Alia dutifully does so.

"Now tell me whose bitch are you?"

"Yours."

"Louder."

"YOURS."

"Again."

"YOURS."

"Bark for me."

"Woof, woof, woof," Alia barks, while on her knees, and Deepak takes a photo to commemorate the occasion.

"I will frame this and give it to you on your birthday. Go ahead baby, you can suck my cock."

Alia started by kissing the head of his cock, before the musky smell, drives her to kiss each and every inch of his organ, as Deepak groans at the sensation. She kisses the head again, before giving the underside a long lick, and before swallowing his cock completely.

Deepak groans and Alia hums in satisfaction. As she tries to wrap her hand around his cock to support herself, Deepak smacks it away. She looks up at him confusion, but upon seeing the look on his face, she immediately understands. Deepak grabs her head, laces his fingers in her hair and starts fucking her face.

"Oh yeah, you like that baby," he moans. But Alia is too busy choking on his cock to reply.

"Yessss, baby, you are taking my cock so well," he pulls out, and gives her a deep kiss, laced with her spit, and tasting his own cock on her lips.

"Open your mouth baby," and she does obediently. He spits in her mouth, and she swallows it. "Now where were we." He resumes fucking her face. Relentlessly he thrusts his cock in her face.

"Are you enjoying yourself Alia?"

"Gluck, gluck, gluck."

"I am sure you are. You love this, don't you?" He pulls out and starts rubbing his dick on her face. She lays out her tongue so she can lick the underside of the cock.

"You love it, don't you, baby?" she nods. "You love sucking my cock, like a whore. Like a cheap slut." She grins wickedly, letting out a small laugh.

"Now make me cum." She starts sucking him off in gusto. And Deepak's moans get louder. She massages his balls at the same time, "Oh yes, baby, just like that. Just like that. Oh, fuck yes. Make me cum, baby. Make me baby." Deepak's pleas, drive her to to suck his cock even faster, and before he can utter another word, he releases in her mouth. She chokes on the volume of the cum, but manages to swallow it all.

Deepak lets out a long breath, and notices Alia looking at him with immense satisfaction.

"You are such a good girl for me, you know that."

TheK2Guy
TheK2Guy
10 Followers