Late Night Park Play

Story Info
Group fun at an outdoor setting after midnight.
2.2k words
4.53
6.3k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

William and I had become friends first, meeting during a flight where our seats were together. He was definitely my type physically, a large, solid, dark skinned Black man with a full beard. As we talked it became apparent that he was also gay but being in an environment where other people could hear us, we didn't get into too much detail. After discovering we both had a lot in common, we agreed to meet later that night for drinks at a gay bar. That's where we discovered that we were both bottoms, a huge disappointment for both of us.

"Well damn," said William obviously disappointed that I was also a bottom.

"Agreed. I feel the same way," I said, hoping he was versatile and having some chance at sex with William.

"Doesn't mean we can't hang out," he said, enjoying the last of his drink followed by silence. Later in the conversation we shared places where we had sex, discovering that we both enjoyed the occasional thrill of outdoor playing. He went on to tell me of a golf course that was heavily cruised after midnight.

"That sounds like something I'd be interested in, tell me more," I said, ordering another round of drinks.

"Tell you what James, meet me there tonight and let's see what kind of trouble we can get in together. Not that it makes a difference, but you will most likely be the only white guy there."

"Makes no difference to me. Don't the cops patrol the area?"

"They come around and clear it out at around eleven but after that they don't come by. So what do you say, meet around midnight?" asked William, placing his hand on my leg, then leaning in to kiss me. After rubbing our lips together softly, he probed his tongue in, and I returned it with equal, unexpected passion. "You just might make a top out of me," said William as he disengaged from our kiss.

"I think I'd like that," I said.

William laughed, telling me how much he enjoyed being with me. "So should be hot tonight, warm weather, weekend, we'll have fun," he said, stroking my arm, looking me directly in the eyes.

"You are a hot man," I said, admiring his round, full face, almond-shaped eyes, and full lips. His neck was wide and strong, as was his shoulders and the rest of his body. Of course, I wondered what he was packing but restrained myself from reaching out and copping a feel.

After finishing our last drink, we arranged to meet at the park which was not too far away from where we were, giving me time to go home and get ready. When I arrived, I saw no sign of William but did see several guys strolling about, mostly shadowy figures in the dark. I sat on a nearby bench, enjoying the warm night air and the feel of it running though my loose shorts without underwear.

While I sat and enjoyed the sound of crickets and other evening bugs, watching several guys walk around. After appearing to be no interest in me, a stocky Black man maintained eye contact, then nodded his head. I got up and followed him to where he stood behind a large bush. He wore loose sweats an by what little light there was I could tell his cock was pretty big, and apparently hard. As I walked up to him, he greeted me with a deep voice.

"What's up," he crooned while he played with his dick. "You sucking dick?"

"Yeah," I said, approaching him, then reaching out to feel his dick.

"Get on it then," he said, pulling his sweats down to reveal a hard, cut, sideways curved, thick cock. I got on my knees and started sucking the wide head. "Oh fuck!" he whispered as I slid my tongue across and around the spongy head. He placed his hand on the back of my head, pumping himself in and out of my mouth. While giving him head I saw two other guys a few feet away, both black men with one guy on his knees blowing the other.

After about 5 minutes I felt his dick begin to throb, then he pulled out and squirted several ropes of warm, creamy cum onto my face. Without word he pulled up his sweats and left, leaving me to lick off and scoop his juices into my mouth. The two guys nearby were now fucking. A tall man with dreadlocks was slowly grinding into a thin, short man who was moaning in obvious ecstasy. Though they didn't seem to mind an audience I left them alone and headed to my car to freshen up.

While doing so I saw a large black man sit on the bench where I was, lighting up a cigarette. Not having seen William, I figured he was either busy somewhere else or couldn't make it. Either way there appeared to be plenty of opportunities for me to have a fun night on my own.

I got out of the car and slowly walked past the man on the bench, trying to see if he showed any interest, which he did.

"Sup," he said, in a deep, manly voice when he saw me looking at him. We were close enough to a streetlamp that I was able to see that he was middle-aged, full beard sprinkled with gray, and a large, solid build. Not expecting a greeting, I awkwardly returned with cracked voice "hello", which I'm sure sounded pathetic.

"Mind if I have a seat?" I asked, recovering from the botched greeting.

"Not at all, plenty of room here," he said, patting the space next to him.

While the cruising was pretty obvious, I didn't want to assume he was there for man-to-man action. His demeanor and speech was masculine which just increased my desire for him. "Beautiful night," I commented as I sat next to him.

"It certainly is, " he said, taking a long drag on his cigarette, then putting his arm around me, pulling me closer to him. His confident decisiveness had an immediate calming effect on me. He was comfortable holding me while other guys strolled by. "So, got me a horny white boy?" he said, squeezing my shoulder.

I awkwardly laughed, realizing he read my actions precisely. "Yes Sir," I said, not knowing what else to say.

"No need to be ashamed," he said, sensing my shyness around him. He took my hand and placed it on his crotch, allowing me to feel his hardness. "That's what you came here for right?" he said.

His dick was long and rock hard. I could feel its warmth through the thin fabric of his shorts that strained at the growing flesh. "Damn your dick is big," I commented, wondering where this was leading to.

"Take it out and see for yourself," he said, gently massaging my neck. I reached under his shorts to discover he was not wearing underwear. I stroked it with my hand, feeling like it was at least 8 inches long and fairly thick.

He started to push my head down, but I wasn't comfortable out in the open. "Can we go somewhere else?" I asked.

Sounding impatient, he put his dick back in his shorts and stood up, tossing his cigarette down. "C'mon, follow me," he said. His shorts rode down his large ass, which he would hitch back up occasionally. I followed him down a path in a small, wooded area until we reached an area where there was a small picnic bench, which I though kind of strange thinking we were still in the golf course area.

"Sit here," the big man said, stopping before the edge of the bench. Knowing what to do, I sat before him, reaching out to pull down his shorts. His dick had softened but it still easily filled my mouth as I sucked it in. It had a freshly showered, soapy smell which filled my nostrils and his tightly curled pubic hairs pressed against my nose. I sucked it, swirling my tongue around it.

"Fuck yeah," I heard him rumble, placing his hand on my head and pushing himself in even further. The head of his dick was now in my throat as it grew. I gently massaged his nuts while sliding my lips across his now fully erect cock. After several minutes of blowing him, he pulled out, turned around and spread his butt cheeks. I quickly placed my tongue on his hole, pleased to discover the same clean smell. While I find some funky smells hot, a man's butthole has to be clean in order for me to enjoy it. I got my tongue in as deep as it would go, burying my face between his slightly hairy cheeks. His soft moans indicated he was enjoying it, making me wonder if he enjoyed getting fucked, which I was unusually eager to do.

I stood up, lowered my shorts, and placed my hard cock on his ass. He stood up as well, not showing any indication that he was turned off. I kissed his wide, strong back, while reaching around, lifting his shirt and gently pinched his nipples, rubbing my fingers across the tips. He reached into his shorts and pulled out a packet of lube and a rubber, handing them to me. Normally not interested in topping I found myself turned on by this masculine bear.

"Go easy, been awhile," he said as he stepped out of his shorts. After he bent over and spread his cheeks I lubed his hole, slid the rubber on, and slowly guided my still hard cock into him. I could feel his tight ass surround my cock as I sunk all 7 fat inches into him. "Fuck!" he exclaimed, breathing hard. After hearing him settle, I began working myself in and out of him.

Within minutes I was reminded of why I don't make a good top. An intense orgasm occurred unexpectedly despite me trying to hold back. It felt like I shot multiple times past what I'm used to, pulling out when he started to stand.

"It was that good?" he laughed, turning around.

"Sorry," I said, thinking that I disappointed him.

"Don't be. I'd rather you cum quick than pound me with that fat dick," he said, reaching to stroke my softening cock. "Let's get you out of those clothes, what little you have," he chuckled, taking my shirt off and tossing it aside. While i had cum and was ready to take a break he was determined to get off. "Bend over the table," he said in a demanding tone, turning me around.

He wasted little time lubing my hole then slowly enter my ass. I felt both the stinging sensation of my hole being stretched and penetrated. Unable to contain myself I started moaning because of the immense pleasure I felt as this large Black man slid his hard cock into me as he reached around and pinched my nipples.

"Your ass feels good around me," he said, licking and gently biting the back of my neck.

"Oh fuck," I grunted as I felt his pubes press against me, his hard pipe fully inserted.

"That feels so good."

After each of us staying still for a few moments I felt his hands move to my hips, then a slow and steady stroking of my insides that steadily increased until the noise of flesh hitting flesh filled the once quiet night air.

After a few minutes our once remote area was starting to get busy, first by onlookers, which didn't deter the man from his pummeling my ass, then by those who were engaged sexually. I would have taken another cock in my mouth had it not been for the fact that I was bent over the top of a picnic table getting pounded.

As I looked up, I saw William, the guy I met on the plane, enter the once secluded area that was now filled with bodies of various undress and sex noises. I felt a sense of embarrassment as the man behind me had grabbed me the hair and delivered a final, hard thrust into me as he shot his load. His loud groans brought attention to us with several men looking our direction as he eased the grip on my hair, then pulled his cock out, causing a rush of warm sperm to trickle down my leg.

I turned around and watch as he pulled up his shorts, his cock still half hard. "Thanks," he muttered as he passed on his way out, giving my should a hard squeeze.

As I pulled on my shorts I saw that William had hooked up with someone, kissing and making out, so I moved on outside the remote area where I had just gotten fucked. The night was still warm despite it being about 1 a.m., and I was still horny despite having just had an orgasm. Something about the gentle breeze blowing through my shorts, and the now increased number of men looking for action. William was certainly right about this place, lots of late night cruising.