All Comments on 'Late Night Park Play'

by buck4bear

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
easybottom52easybottom52almost 2 years ago

very hot I always love going to cruising areas to get used

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

HOT! I love cruising stories, and this was a nice one. Thanks, MLF

jonkingbrothersjonkingbrothersalmost 2 years ago

I really enjoyed stroking to your words here. The images of hefty masculine men in a public park is a total turn-on for me. I hope that you and William played together later that night - and many times thereafter! Very hot scene.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Love parks like these i go to a few at night and dress as my slutty sissy self and usually loiter near toilets to find guys who want to empty their balls into a willing mouth or anus. Some like it outside and want to fuck me hands on a wall and taking me from behind others want to go inside to a cubicle añd fuck. Being watched i like as sometimes once a man finishes another is keen to take over and fuck me again and id stay there probably all night if that was happening. I love going home in my girl pants and semen leaking into the gusset and them sticking to me and often sleep wearing them so i have to peel them off the next morning like a reminder of how good the night was. Paul(a)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbuck4bear@buck4bear
Middle aged guy here, blue collar type. Gay, tend to get turned on by large masculine guys.