Late Night Swim with My Step-Sister

Story Info
A late night dip turns steamy.
2.8k words
4.62
74.6k
113

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 05/12/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

LATE NIGHT SWIM WITH MY SEXY STEP-SISTER

2023©Smuttyandfun All Rights Reserved

Just so you know, everyone in this story is over the age of eighteen.

As always, your votes and comments are much appreciated.

"Cassidy, what are doing in the pool?"

"What does it look like I'm doing? I'm having a swim."

"Yeah, I can see that. But naked?"

Just the sight of her bare ass glimmering in the moonlight as she glided across the water, had my dick lurching in my jeans.

Then holy shit, I couldn't believe it when she flipped onto her back, giving me an eyeful of her magnificent breasts.

Smiling up at me, she flashed me a playful grin. "I forgot to bring a bathing suit. And I wasn't going to wake up your mom to ask to borrow one of hers. Not this late."

Shocked, and more than a little aroused, as I stood ogling the sight of my step-sister's knockout breasts glistening in the moonlight, it felt like my eyes were going to pop right out of my head.

I knew she had a great body, but holy crap her tits were like nothing I'd ever seen. So full and round and perky, especially with her nipples fully erect; they looked like two perfect milky white globes shimmering under the stars.

"Joey, why don't you ditch your clothes and join me? The water's perfect. It just feels so refreshing, especially on a hot night like this."

Of course, I knew couldn't get naked with my step-sister, no matter how much I wanted to.

Could I?

Though she was almost twenty, since I'd just turned thirty, she was still ten years younger than me. And besides, we were family. Which meant I shouldn't even be thinking about stripping off with her.

I knew if our parents were to come down and find us swimming around in our birthday suits, they'd probably have a heart attack.

But damn, she looked so fucking hot. With her long, shimmering blonde hair floating around her shoulders; and that pretty face smiling up at me. She was just so cute it was pretty hard to resist her.

And her big pink nipples were so hard, I could almost taste them.

Without even thinking, I reached for my fly, and before I even knew what I was doing, I was diving in buck ass naked and swimming across the pool to join her.

When I swam up to meet her, she giggled and flashed me a pretty smile, obviously thrilled that I'd called her bluff and dove in.

Wrapping her arms around my neck, pressing her luscious tits against my chest, she had my dick pulsing like a second heart beat, she had me so aroused. All I could think of licking her titties, and of course pushing my way inside her.

In hindsight, I probably should not have had those two beers before I went to bed, because it seemed to have loosened my inhibitions. But when I found out that she'd been staying in the house for a few weeks, I felt like I needed something to take my mind off what we'd almost done, last time we got together with the family.

We were up at the family cottage at the lake, and she came downstairs and found me sleeping on the couch, and decided to crawl in beside me.

When I felt her lift the blanket and curl in tight, half asleep, I asked her what she was doing.

She said she thought she heard something banging around outside and couldn't get back to sleep.

With her big breasts pressed tightly to my chest and her arms wrapped around me, I had no choice but to hang onto her so she wouldn't fall off the couch.

Of course, it didn't take long and I was rock hard, just from the feel of her warm, soft body pressed up nice and tight against mine. Especially once her soft little hands started trailing a path over my bare chest, before slipping down over my abs.

I remember her slyly smirking when she realized what was poking her in the stomach. And damned if she didn't reach into my sweat pants, wrap her hand around me and start stroking me up and down, till she had me fully erect, and just oozing to get at her.

"Oh, wow! You're a thick one, aren't you?" She grinned, seeming pretty happy about the size of my dick.

Then my heart nearly stopped when she touched her lips to mine. Though I knew I shouldn't, I gave in and sank my tongue into her mouth and got off on the feel of our tongues tangling, especially when she started sucking on the tip of my tongue, giving me a hint of her oral skills.

Her breasts heaving, eyes glimmering with arousal, she pushed me onto my back, straddled my hips and ran her hot little pussy up and down along my throbbing cock, dry humping the living shit out of me. Till I finally exploded in my sweatpants, coming harder than I'd probably come in years.

To this day, I swear my dick still twitches every time I think about that night. The night I almost gave in and fucked my own step-sister.

Yet, here we were in floating around in the pool, totally naked, with her wrapped around me again, and her big, beautiful titties plastered against my chest.

Smirking, she traced a finger around my lips, and nodded at the little wooden change room out back in the yard. "You know, there's a big double chaise lounge in the gazebo. And we could close the doors, so no one would know what we were up to," she said, reaching down between us to slide me through her fist.

Oh, fuck, as she jacked me in her hand, I had a sinking feeling that this was the night I was going to give in and give her what she wanted.

But first things first; I just had to have a taste of her big luscious breasts. Slipping my hand under her titty I rolled my eyes, as I lifted it to my lips and began licking and sucking all around it. Sinking her rock-hard nipple into my mouth, I really got her moaning as I teased her with my tongue and even gave her a little nip of my teeth.

I could tell that she was getting pretty worked up from the way she was desperately sliding her pussy up and down along my shaft, while I was getting off on nibbling on her long, hard nipples.

"Joey, please," she finally begged me.

I knew what she wanted, same as I did. So, I picked her up and carried her dripping out of the pool, with my steely erection bopping every step of the way, I walked us back to the gazebo.

When I set her on her feet, she flashed me a naughty smile, got on her back on the lounge chair and spread her legs open wide, inviting me, none to subtly, to join her.

Oh fuck, what a sight. She had to have the prettiest pussy I'd ever seen, that I could see glistening with her arousal from the skylight over our heads.

Lucky for me, the light of the full moon was doing an excellent job of showcasing her sexy little body.

Sliding my erection through my fist, I couldn't decide if I wanted to dive in and have a taste of her, or just pound her with everything I had, she had me so jacked.

Slyly grinning, if possible, getting me even harder, the little minx slid her hand down between her legs and started working two fingers around her clit.

Watching her getting herself off, I could feel the precum oozing out of my throbbing cock.

She smirked. "See anything you like?"

"Yeah, you. Every fucking inch of you."

Her little pussy was shimmering like it was coated in diamonds, she was so wet, and so eager to finally get it on.

Desperate for a taste, I got down on my knees and kissed a path from slender ankles up to her thighs. I laughed at the way she gasped when I slid my tongue into her hot little puss, penetrating her with the tip.

Since I loved going down on a woman, though I could hardly wait to get inside her, I took my time and enjoyed the feel of sliding my tongue all the way from her tight back pucker up to swollen her clit. And I kept circling around her sensitive little sex button, till I had her shivering from head to toe, twisting my hair in her hands, and thrusting up her hips, desperately feeding herself to me.

Pushing two fingers inside her, giving her a nice little finger fucking, I had her moaning pretty hard, while I kept suckling on her clit. It wasn't long, and I had her crying out my name, her back arching right off the chair, as I ate her into a pretty powerful orgasm.

Blinking her eyes, she looked down at me, surprised, her titties heaving, as I kept sliding my tongue over her quivering little puss.

"Holy smokes. You really know your way around a pussy, don't you?"

Chuckling, since I had heard that from every girl I'd ever dated, I just shrugged, grabbed her by the ankles and slipped her legs onto my shoulders.

Down on my knees, I took hold of myself and poised my dick at her opening, and held my breath.

Clenching my jaw, I was throbbing to get at her. And though she was dripping wet, after coming that hard, I still had to fight to pop my swollen cockhead inside her, sure that I'd never felt anything so tight.

Inching my way in, once I was fully seated, I started pumping, driving into her a little deeper with every thrust. Watching her mouth fall open, I smiled as her head fell back, obviously pretty happy about us finally connecting.

"Ooh, Joey, I can feel you stretching me inside, you're just so thick," she murmured. Though I noticed she was thrusting her hips up to meet me, so I knew she had to be getting off on it, even if it stung.

"Too tight?" I asked her.

Flashing me a satisfied smile, she shook her head. "No. Just right. I've never felt so full, and I love it. This feels perfect with you."

Digging my hands into her ass, she let out a gasp as I really started to ride her. The erotic sound of our sweaty flesh slapping together, really spurring me on.

"Fuck, you feel good, Cassidy." Really getting into it, I was enjoying the most erotic high I'd ever felt. Buried balls deep in my own sister, giving her the fuck of her life, judging from the way she happily squirming and squealing, felt like a dream come true.

To help send her over the edge, I slipped the tip of my finger into tight little back hole, and no surprise, she reacted to that little taste of anal by going into a full-body shudder. While I kept pummelling her pussy, like a beast unleashed, till we were both shaking like crazy, desperate to reach that final peak together and climax.

As I got closer and closer to shooting my load, seeing the sweat dripping from my face onto her heaving tits, had me thinking how much hotter they'd look, coated in my cum.

I was torn, though. With how hard her inner muscles were clenching around me, like she was trying to suck the cum out of my cock with her pussy, I knew I had to keep fucking her till I gave her everything I had.

Then it hit me like a thunderclap.

While we were busy getting ourselves off -- I could be getting her pregnant! And I sure as fuck didn't want to be having a baby with my own sister.

"Cassidy, I'm really close. Where do want it?"

"Please, Joey, come inside me. I want to feel you filling me up when you come."

I rolled my eyes, pounding her even harder. Just the thought of pumping my own sister full of my seed was enough to start the launch sequence in motion.

I was thrusting like a mad man, pistoning in and out of her clenching cunt. When I felt the most explosive rush, I'd ever experienced shoot right down my spine and out of the end of my cock; filling her pussy with probably the biggest load I'd ever shot.

Flexing my hips, pumping in and out of her, knowing I didn't have much left in the tank, I pulled out. Wrapping my hand around my pulsing dick, I jacked the last few spurts over her heaving tits, making her laugh and shiver at the erotic sight of them dripping with my cum.

The way she was smiling into my eyes as she slid her fingers over her heaving tits, coating herself in my baby batter, I couldn't believe that she was actually getting my cock pulsing again. Probably from the thought of sliding between her big, heaving titties, and gifting her with a shimmering pearl necklace.

Sitting back on my haunches, I shook my head, thinking how crazy it was that I'd finally given in and just fucked my own sister.

Though, I took some comfort in the fact that she was hardly a kid anymore, and obviously wanted it as much as I did, since she was the one who suggested we come back here.

Then my eyes popped as I watched her get down on her knees, and slip me between her lips, smiling up at me as she licked me clean.

I just couldn't tear my eyes off her, she just looked so sexy, the way she was worshiping my cock, licking and sucking and rubbing it all over her luscious lips, before coyly sliding it over her outstretched tongue.

Playing with her nipples while she was enjoying stretching her lips around me and sucking me back, I could hardly believe we'd crossed the line and had sex. If that wasn't enough to wrap my head around, it was even crazier that she was topping it off with a blow job, happily smiling around my rapidly swelling cock.

But at least she'd be here for a while, so maybe if we found a way to be alone again, we could try a few more things that I knew we'd both enjoy. Like a little 69, or some doggy-style fun.

**

Next morning, I'd just walked out of the bathroom after having a shower. I was heading for my bedroom, with just a towel wrapped around my waist, and Cassidy tugged me by the arm and pulled me inside my room.

"They've gone out shopping, and they won't be back for hours," she informed me with a naughty little grin lighting up her face.

Cocking an eyebrow, happy to hear that the folks were out, I let the towel drop to the floor.

I laughed at the way her eyes popped when she got her first look at my morning wood, standing straight up in the air, already pulsing.

"Then I guess you'd better get down on the floor on your hands and knees," I told her, sliding my glistening friend through my fist, already imagining how incredible it would feel to pound her tight little pussy from behind.

Silently nodding, she whipped her little pink nightie over her head, letting her tits bounce free. And then surprised me when she dropped down to her knees, wrapped both hands around me, and took me into her mouth.

Holy fuck, what a feeling. And what a perfect way to start the day.

Twisting her long blonde locks in my hands, as she bobbed her head up and down on my cock, I so happy that she'd come to visit, especially now that I'd discovered what a little sex fiend my kid sister really was.

Oh, man, what a jaw-dropping feeling. I could feel my legs shaking, as I shot a nice heavy load down her throat. And I knew for the next few weeks, the two of us were going to have the best time together.

Providing of course, that no one else found out what the two of us were getting up to.

When she finally pulled back, wiping a hand across her lips, she smirked and reminded me of something I almost forgot.

"And you know my twin sister Kendra's just finished her exams. So, she'll be joining us tomorrow. And I've got a feeling that the three of us are going to have a really good time together."

I looked down at my dick, and I swear the little bastard was already pulsing, just imagining the fun he could have with two kinky sisters like her.