All Comments on 'Late Night Swim with My Step-Sister'

by Smuttyandfun

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
Buster2UBuster2U12 months ago

5 stars for the writer! Great Writing, Great Story, Good Time had by all! Great Effort! Thanks, Buster2U

djripdjrip12 months ago

In her or on her...

Both... Both? Both.

Both is good.

PickFictionPickFiction12 months ago

Short, but nice. I always like to know a little about the characters, the whys, and the wherefores. Nicely written, though.

MikeOrMikeyMikeOrMikey12 months ago

Great start! 5 Stars.

Frankie1952Frankie195212 months ago

Love it, please write more of the fun these two are having and then include her twin sister. Which one is pregnant first is what I want to know.

Hardrider56Hardrider5612 months ago

Short and sweet. Great job on it. Really want to see more of there characters

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Good premise.

But moves ahead much too fast -- especially the sex.

Needed some reluctance that had to be overcome.

Did you ever think about me while you masturbated? How often? What did you imagine?

Needed more in the way of foreplay/teasing.

Needed dialog about how what was being done by one to the other felt. Do you want more? Is this the way you like it? Should I do it faster? Slower? Are you going to cum soon?

Four stars.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

I never understand why people think that having sex with your stepsibling is taboo. There's no blood relation whatsoever! So, what would happen if you were dating a girl and all of a sudden her parent married yours? Now you're stepsiblings...do you stop dating or what? And how is this any different if your parents are already married and you both fall in love? What then?

To me this is NOT incest or taboo at all. Just as long as it's consensual.

Bobbyheart80Bobbyheart8012 months ago

What a story after I read it I read it to my gf and she really enjoyed it to she enjoyed that much she jumped me straight after

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Give Joey a bit of sexy chest hair -- to please his step-sister!

rbloch66rbloch6612 months ago

That was a great bit of fun. I love the light-hearted nature of it.

SmuttyandfunSmuttyandfun12 months agoAuthor

Thanks for all the kind comments. I always appreciate hearing from the readers.

I'm working on part 2 of this story, and hopefully it will be out soon.

Cheers,

S&F

BlissMaraBlissMara12 months ago

What a fun, sexy story! Quite hot, too. Looking forward to part 2!

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

You are a gifted writer with a very good imagination. Your loyal readers rate you very highly as is appropriate. I rated this a five and will continue reading your stories, but I find very tedious the very many sentences beginning with a dependent clause. That style of writing was discouraged by newspaper editors way back in the middle of the last century. I hate that this might be detracting from these otherwise excellent stories.

Please keep up the fine work. Thanks, Ed S.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSmuttyandfun@Smuttyandfun
'Off the Clock' my 2nd entry in the On The Job Challenge will be published on April 23rd, and I hope you'll enjoy this one, too! 'Caught in the Act' my On The Job Challenge entry will be published on April 20th. I hope you enjoy it! 'Lucky Charm' my April Fools' Contest en...