Late Night Truth or Dare Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Or for anyone to actually use the stripper pole.

Everyone in the house had stopped what they were doing and was now watching Sarah. She seemed oblivious to the attention and acted like she regularly danced in front of large groups wearing such revealing clothing.

She took a short run around the pole and jumped, quickly lifting and flipping her body upside down. Her skirt flopped around her waist, revealing her round ass and the front of her thong, where a large damp spot was visible.

Everyone cheered, whooping and hollering as she spun upside down.

She spread her legs wide and then wrapped them around the pole, supporting her weight and letting her hands fall toward the floor. As she did this, her breasts fought to free themselves from her top.

The more she repositioned herself on the bar, the looser her top became, and as she reset, jumping onto the pole a second time, her top fell to the floor.

A second, larger cheer erupted from the assembled.

Ashley continued to put on a show, unconcerned about her breasts being exposed to the group of strangers. She'd be gone in the morning and would never see any of them again.

As she ran out of moves, she found herself standing with her back to the pole, staring at Bobby and her two friends. She extended her hands over her head, sliding them along the pole until she couldn't reach any higher.

She suddenly dropped into a squat, bouncing at the bottom as she settled, still leaning against the pole. She slowly lowered her hands, running them over her face and then her breasts as she maintained eye contact with Bobby.

Licking her lips, Ashley slid one hand below her skirt and ran her fingers over the dark spot on her panties. When she reached the top of her underwear, she slid her hand back down. This time inside the cloth.

She slipped inside her soaked pussy, her hand visibly pumping under the thin fabric. The crowd grew hushed as she'd taken the performance further than anyone would have believed.

Pulling her panties aside, she played with herself out in the open as she slowly bounced, still in her squat. Her fingers worked on her clit as she sought to bring herself to orgasm in front of the entire party.

Bobby had now slipped his hands from his companions' breasts to the inside of their panties. His fingers rubbed against their clits as they played with his cock under his boxers.

Ashley grabbed her breast and arched her back as her body began to tingle. Her climax came in waves as she shuddered in front of everyone, moaning and panting as she fought to stay upright.

With one last shriek, she fell forward, landing on her hands as knees, as she breathed deeply, her breasts heaving beneath her body. She was alone and vulnerable in front of a crowd of onlookers who had no idea what to do.

Bobby stepped forward, helped Ashley to her feet, and escorted her to his bedroom as the spectators broke from their daze and gave her one last round of applause, with a few people even tossing dollar bills in her direction.

Ashley landed on her back in the middle of Bobby's bed as Candace and Sarah stepped through the door, closing it behind them.

"Fuck me, Bobby," Ashley begged. "Fuck me hard," she finished as she pulled her knees up and spread her legs, exposing her sopping cunt for the three to see.

Bobby almost dove onto his bed, landing with his face inches from Ashley's pussy. He wasted no time sucking her clit into his mouth as he reached up with one hand to grab her chest and slid two fingers into her slit.

Candace and Sarah worked on pulling Bobby's pants off before they climbed on either side of Sarah, each sucking a nipple into their mouths. Their hand roamed their friend's body as she writhed with pleasure beneath them.

"Fuck me already, you dirty fucking slut of a teacher," Ashley screamed.

"Whatever my slutty student needs," Bobby responded as he kneeled before Ashley, his hard cock stretching for her slit.

He pushed forward, piecing Ashley with his rod. Her hips pushed up to meet him as he thrust down into her as he braced himself above her and the other girls' heads.

His thrusts were fast and hard, splitting her open as he buried the length of his shaft inside her.

No matter how many times Ashley got fucked by Bobby, she couldn't get over how much he filled her. None of the college boys she'd fucked in the last month could compare to him.

"Fill me with that cock, then fill me with your cum," Ashley begged.

Bobby glanced at Candace and Sarah, seeing if they objected. Neither did, with both giving a go-ahead nod of the head.

Bobby slammed against Ashley as he fucked her hard and fast. There was no holding back and no saving himself for later. He was going to cum inside her.

If Candace and Sarah wanted his cum, they would have to revive him for a second or even third round.

Candace continued to suck on Ashley's breast as she slipped one hand to her clit, rubbing furiously just above Bobby's penetration.

Sarah made out with Ashley, kissing her deeply as she massaged the un-suckled teat of her friend.

Ashley was the center of attention, just as she liked. She'd performed her strip tease, and in return, she would cum at the hands -- and cock -- of her three lovers.

"I'm almost there. Keep going. Harder Bobby," Ashley commanded.

Ashley screamed as her body convulsed, trembling and shaking against the bed. Waves of sensual joy swept through her as she closed her eyes and bit her lip, letting herself float away.

Bobby felt her clamp around him -- just the sensation he needed to be pushed over the edge. His cock jerked, twitched, and shot his load into her, filling her cunt with his seed, just as she'd asked for.

The other two didn't let up until Ashley's body lay limp beneath them, and even then, they continued to gently play with her breasts, unwilling to give up after being without her for two months.

Bobby pulled his cock from Ashley, his cum seeping from her slit, and sat back on his knees as he recovered from his effort. He never grew tired of seeing his cum leak from a cunt, even if he knew it brought the potential for pregnancy.

Candace started to move to lap up the leftovers, but Bobby stopped her.

"Just clean the outside. I want to make sure some of me stays in her," Bobby instructed.

"Why?" Ashley asked as she started to recover her senses.

"I have a mission. If you choose to accept it," Bobby said with a wicked smile.

"I love missions," Ashley said excitedly, "does it involve sitting on your sister's face?"

"Not on Sarah's," Bobby responded with a smile.

"Who's then?" Ashley said.

"Did you see my roommate John? The shirtless black guy dressed as a pirate?" Bobby asked, still not convinced an eye patch counted as a mask. "I want you to ride his face. Make him eat my leftover cum from your pussy, then leave him unsatisfied after you get yours."

"Sounds hot," Ashley responded, "but it would be hotter if he came inside me as well. With all this wild shit we've done, I've still never had two guys finish in me on the same night."

"If that's what you want. Just make sure you use a condom," Bobby replied.

"Don't worry," Ashley responded with a smile, "he won't get me pregnant."

Ashely hopped out of bed, grabbed one of Bobby's dirty t-shirts, and bounced out the room before anyone said anything else.

Bobby, Candace, and Sarah sat on the bed staring at each other for a second, unsure what to do next.

Sarah made the first move, diving at her brother and pinning him to the bed.

"If Ashley's not going to ride my face, then I'm going to ride yours," she said as she straddled her brother's chest and stared into his eyes.

As Sarah slid above Bobby's face, Candace took his flaccid dick into her mouth, licking and sucking the remains of his and Ashley's sex.

"Ashely tastes so good on your cock," Candace said as she tried to coax Bobby back to life.

Candace's efforts were less productive than Bobby's. Sarah was already moaning and clutching at her breasts as she ground against her brother's mouth.

Bobby sucked and licked Sarah's clit as she pressed her thighs against the side of his head, trapping him beneath her -- there was no other place he'd like to be.

"Candace, suck my tits," Sarah instructed as she neared orgasm.

She would've cum without the assistance, but as Candace took her nipple between her lips, Sarah knew her orgasm would be massive.

Sarah hadn't slept with anyone since leaving for college, and she'd been anticipating being with her brother ever since he'd told her about the party.

She had arrived hot and horny and would've fucked him on the front porch if she'd been allowed. Now she was finally going to cum, although she still craved to climax around his massive cock.

"Yes, yes, yes!" Sarah cried out as she drove her cunt against Bobby's mouth. "I'm fucking cumming!"

Candace sucked harder as her friend climaxed, pulling her nipple between her teeth and dreaming about her own orgasm.

She was wet and ready and, like Sarah, wanted Bobby's cock inside her as soon as it was awake.

Sarah collapsed forward, freeing her brother's face from her crotch. She lay face down with her ass in the air, her freshly eaten pussy on display.

Sarah's orgasm had tempted his cock back to life, and he knew she wanted it.

Bobby had been good about spreading his love and attention to all the girls he was involved with, but, right now, he only wanted his sister.

Flipping over, Bobby positioned himself behind his sister, pressing the tip of his cock against the slippery slit of her vagina. She was still recovering from the eating he'd given her but was ready to take him inside.

"Slide in front of her," Bobby told Candace.

Candace obeyed and slid her groin just in front of Sarah's face. Sarah wasn't ready to eat her yet, but Candace knew she would dive in after Bobby got her going again.

Bobby pushed forward, driving into his sister from behind. The summer felt like an eternity ago, and he'd started to wonder if they'd be able to pick up where they left off.

He still had a hard time believing he was able to fuck three girls in one evening, let alone that one of them was his sister, but here he was, balls deep in Sarah, the second cunt he'd been inside in the last hour.

Having already cum, Bobby was free to unleash his full potential against his sister. He slammed into her over and over, with her face inching closer to Candace with each thrust.

As Sarah's arousal increased, so did her energy, and she grew eager to taste her friend as her brother fucked her from behind.

Bracing herself against Bobby, Sarah slid forward until her mouth met Candace's pussy. Candace was soaked due to playing with herself as she waited for Sarah to recover.

Sarah's tongue flicked her friend's clit, slowly at first, but with increasing intensity, as she stabilized herself amidst the onslaught from her brother.

Initially, she wanted to make Candace cum, but as she felt her second orgasm building, she knew she would only maintain Candace's arousal for when she got her turn with Bobby.

Candace leaned back on the pillows as Sarah ate her out. She stared into Bobby's eyes, seeing the lust inside them as he fucked his sister from behind.

Candace had never paid attention to the look in Bobby's eyes, but now she was curious how it differed when he was having sex with different girls. Was there more desire when he was inside Sarah?

As much as Candace wanted Bobby, she knew she would always be at least second on his depth chart. She was probably even lower, as she could not compete with Sarah. Nor could she provide him with anything different like Ashley's perfect breasts.

These thoughts raced through Candace's head, distracting her from the mouth servicing her, but she was snapped back to reality as Sarah cried out and pulled away from her cunt.

"Oh my fucking God, I'm cumming," Sarah screamed as he body convulsed in her second orgasm of the night.

Sarah clamped down on Bobby's dick as he continued to fuck her hard, pulling her hips back to meet his thrusts. He didn't stop until she collapsed forward with her face landing in Candace's lap.

Sarah was completely spent from her two eruptions and needed to recover, but Bobby was just getting started, and Candace was eager for her turn.

Sarah rolled to her side as Candace slid down to meet Bobby. There was little interruption as Bobby positioned himself above Candace as she grabbed his cock, guiding it to her entrance.

Bobby pushed inside, noting the differences between her and his sister's pussies. Every time Bobby fucked the girls like this, he was amazed at how different each felt.

Candace pulled Bobby against her chest, his weight trapping her against the mattress. She scratched against his back as he nuzzled his face into the crook of her neck, kissing her gently, then kissing her forcefully.

Bobby nipped her earlobe as he humped into her. He was fucking her hard, pushing her body against his arm that wrapped around her shoulders behind her neck.

He wasn't sure if it was the prior orgasm or the alcohol, but he still felt far away from an orgasm despite his all-out assault on these two girls. He was fucking hard and fast but seemed no nearer to a climax than when he started.

Candace did not complain as Bobby filled her with stroke after stroke, her pussy wrapping tight around his shaft, and she grew closer to orgasm.

She'd watched Bobby fuck Ashley, then his sister, and now she was getting hers. She had briefly doubted her commitment to Bobby, but now that he was inside her, she remembered why she kept coming back, even if he couldn't provide her with the emotional attachment she wanted.

"Yes. Yes. Yes. Keep going, fuck me harder, Bobby," Candace begged.

By now, Sarah had recovered enough to roll over and take one of Candace's nipples into her mouth.

As she sucked, she slid her hand down to play with Candace's clit, rubbing it furiously as her brother fucked her friend's tight cunt. She wanted her friend to cum, but she wanted her brother to hold off. She wasn't done with him yet.

The extra attention had Candace on the verge. She arched her back and grabbed the bed sheets, screaming at the top of her lungs. The pounding music from the living room was the only thing keeping her orgasm from being announced to the entire party.

"Holy fucking shit, that was amazing," Candace said, still catching her breath. "Bobby, I've missed that cock of yours so much."

"Just the cock?" Sarah asked.

"I'm feeling a bit used right now," Bobby joked.

"I mean, that chest and abs aren't so bad either," Candace replied with a smile, pulling Bobby down to kiss her before turning her head to the side and kissing Sarah.

The three snuggled together, exchanging kisses, and groping each other. The urgency of the evening had dwindled now they had all cum, but Bobby's dick was still hard, and the girls had not forgotten it, especially Sarah.

"I've got a favor to ask you," Sarah said, looking at her brother.

"Anything," Bobby replied.

"Do you have any lube?"

"Yeah. There should be some in the drawer. Why?"

"Because I think it is time you fucked me in the ass."

Bobby tried to remain calm, but his cocked jumped, catching the eyes of the girls.

"I think he likes the idea," Candace said.

"He better. He was teasing my butt all the time before we left. I just wasn't ready to try it," Sarah smiled.

Candace grabbed the lube from the drawer as Sarah got on her hands and knees, presenting her ass to her brother, who still sat there in disbelief.

It wasn't until Candace was lubing his cock that he grasped that he was about to fuck his sister in the ass.

After Candace made sure Bobby's cock was as slippery as possible, she applied the lube directly to Sarah's anus. With it waxed in preparation for tonight, Candace couldn't help but slip her finger through the tight hairless sphincter.

"Oh, wow, that feels weird," Sarah reacted to the intrusion, "but I can't wait to feel more."

"Your ass looks so nice right now. I should wax mine if this is what it looks like," Candace said as she slid her finger deeper.

Bobby was ready, cock in hand, but he didn't want to interrupt Candace as she fingered his sister's asshole. It was too erotic to watch, and both girls seemed to enjoy each other.

Candace pumped her finger inside her friend, sinking it all the way before slowly swirling it around and pulling it almost entirely out. She felt Sarah relax and accept the penetration, motivating her to slip a second finger into her friend's ass.

Sarah took the second finger, only protesting slightly, but she was going to need to take a whole lot more to engulf her brother. Two of Candace's fingers were dwarfed by his cock, but adding a third from the same hand would stretch her too far in one direction.

"I want a third finger, but use your other hand," Sarah instructed. "Place them together like a fake gun, and fuck me with three fingers."

Candace did as requested. She couldn't get as deep but gradually expanded her friend's anal tolerance. When the insertion became smooth, Candace decided to push Sarah's limits and inserted a fourth finger, finally estimating Bobby's girth, if not length.

"Oh fuck, that's tight," Sarah moaned. "Take it slow. Oh fuck, take it slow."

Candace held her fingers in place, letting Sarah grow used to them. After a minute, Sarah slowly started to rock back into Candace's fingers, gradually pushing them deeper.

Sarah could feel her anus expand and accept the larger size, and she knew she was ready for her brother.

"Okay, Bobby. It's your turn."

Candace pulled her fingers from her friend, leaving her anus still gaping as Bobby took his position behind his sister.

Placing the head of his cock against her still slightly open hole, Bobby slowly pushed forward until he felt strong resistance. Stopping his forward charge, Bobby let his sister take control of the depth and speed of his insertion.

"Push back into me. Take your time. There is no rush," Bobby reassured his sister.

Sarah was afraid of his size. She had taken Candace's fingers, but they were only a few inches long. Bobby would extend far deeper inside her, and she was afraid he'd tear he open. Still, she was determined to try.

Gingerly, Sarah pushed back against Bobby, pushing his cock inside her ass inch by inch. She kept going until it started to hurt, at which point she backed off and slowly started to shift her weight, fucking her brother's cock with her ass ever so slightly.

Gradually, she pushed against her brother. First two inches. Then she was halfway, and soon enough, she had six inches of him deep inside her.

"Oh fuck, you're too big," Sarah said. "I don't think I can take all of you."

By now, Bobby was invested in burying his cock completely in his sister's ass. She'd come this far and only needed to take two more inches. He knew she could do it, even if she was scared.

"If you can take him in your throat, you can take him in your ass," Candace said, encouraging her friend.

"Just take it slow," Bobby added, "but I believe in you. I want to fuck you properly."

With renewed determination, Sarah started to bounce against her brother with increasing force. Each time she went deeper it caused a twinge of pain, but after pulling out and returning to that depth, the pain was gone.

Sarah only had one more inch to go.

Sarah pulled away from her brother, leaving about half his cock inside her. She held still before taking a deep breath.

With a swift push backward, she forced her brother inside her, exhaling as she felt a surge of pain course through her.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck," Sarah screamed as she pushed her face into a pillow.

"Are you okay?" Bobby asked, gently stroking his sister's back but not pulling out of her.