Late Night Truth or Dare Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You've done it, girl. You're taking all of your brother's dick in your ass," Candace announced. "I didn't think you could do it on your first try."

"Honestly, neither did I," Bobby replied.

"You lying fucks," Sarah looked up, now with a wide grin on her face. "Get on with it and fuck me already," she said to her brother.

Bobby wasted no time in grabbing her hips and guiding himself out of her, leaving just the tip inside. He went slow, not wanting to push her too fast, until he was buried to his balls again.

"I said, fuck me," Sarah commanded. "Fuck me in my virgin ass."

Bobby had never heard his sister talk to him like that, but he liked it. It brought him back to the first night he fucked the girls. They'd taken control, using him for their game while he lay in bed. One by one they rode him until either they came or he did. Either way, he wasn't in control of the action.

Since then, he steered most of the action, with the girls giving input from time to time. Ashley had shown signs of being controlling bed, knowing what she wanted and how she would get it, but this was new for Sarah.

Bobby liked what he heard and wanted more of it. He never viewed himself as submissive, but he enjoyed getting bossed around in bed, and his sister was making it clear she was the boss right now.

"Yes, ma'am," Bobby said as he pushed into her harder.

He grabbed her hips and fucked her like he was in her pussy, but this didn't feel the same as that hole. This was somehow tighter and softer at the same time.

The entrance clamped down with a force Bobby had never felt, while his head felt like it was bathing in velvet. These, combined with the novelty of the action, finally had Bobby ready to cum.

But Sarah needed more.

It felt amazing, and the dirtiness aroused her more than she'd dreamed, but it lacked stimulation -- but she had an idea.

"Get under me and lick my clit," Sarah ordered Candace.

The tone was sharp and unwavering, driving Candace to do as instructed with haste.

She slid her face under Sarah's groin and homed in on her clit. It was easier to access than if Bobby had been fucking her cunt, as the slight difference in the angle made all the difference.

Candace licked and sucked as she gave Sarah the much need stimulation, driving her ever closer to orgasm.

"Suck my clit," Sarah demanded. "Forget licking it, just suck. Hard!"

Sarah arched her back as her brother pounded a hole she'd never thought she'd let a dick inside until a few months ago. She wasn't sure she liked it more than having her cunt screwed, but it was definitely something to add to the rotation.

"I'm almost there. Keep going, you fucking perves," Sarah shouted.

Sarah didn't know what had gotten into her. All of a sudden, she was taking control in a way she'd never done. She felt at ease telling her lovers what to do. Whereas, in the past, she'd been too shy to ask.

It felt good, and she wanted more of it. She vowed that from now on, she would command her lovers to please her as she wanted, not as they wished.

She was in control now.

"I'm fucking cumming!"

Hearing his sister say this and bolstered by her bossy behavior, Bobby let loose as well.

As his balls tightened, he had a choice to make: Shoot in her ass or pull out.

He'd love to fill her ass with his cum, but he knew Sarah loved this, and there'd be other chances. On the flip side, if he pulled out, he could cover her ass, pussy, and Candace's face with his spunk.

He pulled out.

As Sarah collapsed forward, pulling her clit from Candace's mouth, Bobby shot his first stream. The rope of jizz hit Sarah in the asshole, but it trailed down over her pussy, hanging there for a second before dripping onto Candace's cheek.

The subsequent shots fell shorter, covering Sarah's cunt, then Candace's face.

When Bobby finished, his sister was face first in a pile of pillows, breathing deeply, while his semen dripped from her onto her friend's face.

Candace opened her mouth and tried to collect as much cum as possible, but she only succeeded if slurping up about half of what Bobby produced. The rest covered her face.

Candace stretched up and licked up what remained on Sarah, leaving her cum covered asshole for last. When she got to it, she tentatively licked. When it didn't taste bad, she quickly devoured the rest of Bobby's deposit.

"Fuck, you two are fucking insane," Bobby said as he sat back on his knees and watched Candace work. "It looks like you have a favor to repay, sis."

"Yes, I do," Sarah said as she turned to face Candace.

Sarah paused, taking in the sight of her brother's cum covering her friend's face. The white semen looked spectacular against Candace's dark skin, so good in fact, that Sarah almost felt bad licking it off. Almost.

Sarah took her time and made sure she cleaned every last drop from her friend's face.

The three had grown quiet, but the party raged on in the living room. It was well past midnight, with more action to be had, but not for them as they snuggled together on Bobby's bed.

"Mind if I join you three? I'm fucking exhausted," Ashley said, emerging from the doorframe.

She'd been standing there watching as Bobby deflowered his sister's ass. She'd wanted to join in but knew it would only disrupt the situation. They'd been so engrossed that they missed the door opening.

Behind Ashley stood John, his jaw nearly on the floor, unable to say anything other than, "Holy fuck, man. You're my new fucking hero."

*****

"I'm sorry you didn't get to go to any Halloween parties," Jennifer said as she snuggled against Ian.

"It's okay. I mean, they wouldn't have been any better than last night. That was amazing. I wish we could do this all the time," Ian responded.

"About that. I didn't want to tell you until I knew for sure, but... I'm getting a divorce. It won't be official until the end of the year, but it is definitely happening. He's keeping the house, and I'm moving out when I get back. I'm just going to have a small apartment until I get the settlement, but you're welcome there anytime you're in town," Jennifer said.

"Oh, shit. I'm sorry to hear that, but I'm also very excited for you... and me. Where do you want to live going forward?" Ian asked.

"I'm not sure, but I'm thinking of moving closer to Sarah. I know Bobby was thinking of moving to Tempe after finishing school, so I think it would be fun to keep at least part of the family together. Especially the part that actually sleeps with each other," Jennifer said with a chuckle.

"Not to be presumptuous, but what if I transferred? I could live with you, or we could all live together. I want to spend as much time as possible with you, and no one will be the wiser in a new town."

"I'd love that, Ian, but I'm not sure you'll be the only one wanting to transfer. I know Sarah went on the pill, but I think Bobby's been having unprotected sex with the other girls. I wouldn't be surprised if at least one of them is pregnant. I've been preparing myself to help care for a child or three. They'll need the help if they want to stay in school."

"I understand, but it does not scare me. After all I've been through the last few months, this doesn't seem that weird to me. I think it would be great if they all came. It would be like a weird little sex commune in the desert."

"I'm sure you'd love it to be just two guys and six horny women," Jennifer teased.

"You'll always be my number one, but... " Ian paused for effect, "I wouldn't turn down any of those girls. They are fucking wild."

"About that," Jennifer interjected, "I have a treat for you tonight."

*****

Bobby woke up in an empty bed. Putting on his pants from the night before, he walked into the living room bare-chested. He stopped when he saw Ashley and Candace sitting naked on either side of his roommate John.

They were all watching his also naked sister try to pole dance.

"You can't hold yourself up with bent arms. You've got to let them go straight. It saves a lot of strength," Ashley instructed.

"Good morning," Sarah said as she hung upside down.

"Morning. Are you four having fun?" Bobby asked.

"Not as much fun as you had last night," John said. "I thought you were dating one of these girls, not all of them. Thanks for your sloppy seconds, by the way. It was fun... after I got over eating the remnants of my roommates cum."

"I thought he would be a lot more pissed off," Ashley said. "You didn't warn me he was bi."

"I thought it a good surprise for the both of you," Bobby smiled.

"Honestly, I should be pissed. That was a fucked up thing to do," John said, "but I also found it very fucking hot. I'll eat your cum out of a girl any time you want."

"It was a special occasion. I was feeling festive," Bobby responded. "Maybe New Year's or something."

"Aren't you coming home for the holidays?" Sarah asked, worried she'd missed something.

"I am. I guess it will have to be St. Patrick's day then. I can give you some green jizz."

"Deal. So which one is your favorite?" John asked.

"They all have their -- "

"I am!" Sarah interrupted, throwing her arms above her head and promptly falling to the floor, unable to support her weight with her legs.

*****

"All right, don't lie to me. Can you see anything?" Jennifer asked as she finished tying a blindfold around Ian's head.

"Not a thing," Ian responded.

"Have you ever been blindfolded before?"

"Never, but I think I'm going to like it."

"How about tied up?" she asked as she fastened a knot around one wrist.

"Nope," Ian said as she yanked his arm to tie it tight to the bed.

"Tonight is going to be fun then," she said as she moved on to his other arm, pulling it just as tight.

"What happens now?" Ian asked.

"You wait."

Ian could hear Jennifer move about the hotel as he lay naked and fastened to the bed. When he heard her disappear into the bathroom and turn on the shower, he began to wonder what was going on.

He'd been excited when she'd approached him with a blindfold after he'd finished his shower, but now he was growing impatient. It was one thing to be blindfolded while being teased. It was another to lie there with nothing but the anticipation to focus on.

His body grew cold as the well-air-conditioned room took its toll on his bare flesh, and he began to wonder how long he'd have to wait. Too much longer, and he'd lose his erection.

After what felt like an hour, he heard the shower cut off and the hair dryer kick on.

"I can't wait to taste your clean cunt," Ian yelled as Jennifer finished with her hair.

"Patience, my dear."

As Ian waited for Jennifer to join him on the bed, he heard a knock on the door.

"Room service," a young female voice called from the hallway.

Ian heard the door open and wondered if the server could see him tied to the bed.

"Thank you," Jennifer said.

A cart was wheeled into the room, and the door shut behind it with no further discussion.

Eventually, he felt a weight on the bed and something cold press against his lips.

"Bite," Jennifer whispered.

It was a slightly underripe strawberry, with the tang causing Ian to pucker, but he obeyed and ate it.

As soon as he swallowed, another was pressed to his lips. This one had been dipped in warm chocolate, and the liquid dribbled over his lips as he took it into his mouth.

"That's it. Lick your lips clean," Jennifer urged him on.

The next one was covered in a thick cream, with Ian assuming it was homemade whipping cream. It wasn't as sweet as the store bought, but he enjoyed it nonetheless.

"You're such an obedient boy."

As he ran his tongue over his lips, cleaning the mess Jennifer had left, he felt cold on one nipple and hot on the other. The combination of sensations confused his brain but sent blood rushing to his cock.

"That's it. You like this, don't you? Do you want me to suck your nipples clean?"

"Yes, please," Ian whispered.

"I can't hear you."

"Yes, please," Ian said louder.

"Very well."

Ian felt a mouth encircle the cream-covered nipple, sucking it into his mouth as he'd done to Jennifer many times before. He'd never had his nipples sucked, and the sensation was weird, but he quickly grew to like it.

"How about the other?"

Before Ian could process what was going on, a second mouth took the chocolate-covered nipple into his mouth. This one was aggressive and pulled hard as she finished the syrup.

"Wha... What is going on?" Ian asked.

"Should we reveal the surprise?" Jennifer asked.

"I think so," Colleen answered.

The blindfold was pulled from Ian's eyes, revealing Jennifer, wearing a robe, and Colleen, still in her hotel uniform.

"Oh, wow," Ian said, trailing off as the two women stood at the foot of the king-sized bed.

"Shhhh," Jennifer hushed him.

Jennifer slowly dropped her robe as she stepped toward Colleen. The younger woman reached her arms around Jennifer and pulled her in for a kiss.

Their mouth met as they passionately swapped spit, and their tongues danced in circles.

As they kissed, Jennifer unbuttoned Colleen's shirt and pushed it over her shoulders, letting it fall to the floor. Two large and perky breasts appeared, contained in a seductively lacy bra.

They were not as big as Jennifer's, but they sat higher on the young woman's chest.

Jennifer wasted no time unclasping the bra and tossing it toward Ian as the two women resumed their kiss with their breasts pressing against each other's, smooshing into a mass of sexiness.

Ian was mesmerized but wished he was free to join in the fun. Still, his cock leaked pre-cum onto his stomach.

Colleen grabbed Jennifer's ass, one cheek in each hand, as Jennifer reached for the clasp on Colleen's pants. Soon Colleen was standing in her matching bra and panties.

Colleen then took charge, guiding Jennifer to the edge of the bed and pushing her down so her legs hung over the end and her head rested between Ian's spread legs, just below his groin, with some of her hair tickling his balls.

Colleen knelt on the floor and softly ran her hands along Jennifer's smooth, toned legs. She pushed them apart as she neared Jennifer's pussy.

Colleen bent forward as she slowly teased Jennifer, flicking her clit before pulling back. Then running her tongue the length of her slit before pulling back again.

Each endeavor lasted a little longer, but each time Colleen pulled back, never giving Jennifer the satisfaction she craved.

Ian could barely see what was happening, but the entirety of the situation had him more aroused than he'd been all weekend. He struggled to try and free himself from his bindings, but it was no use -- they were too tight.

Finally, Colleen dove with full force into eating Jennifer out. Jennifer responded by grabbing her head and holding her against her pussy.

Colleen's tongue flirted with her clit as she sunk two fingers inside, curling them against the roof of her vagina as she increased the intensity on her clit.

Sucking her clit between her lips, Colleen zeroed in on making Jennifer cum. She'd been so worked up that it wouldn't take long.

There was no special technique or trick, just good ol' fashioned hard work. Colleen flicked and sucked as she pumped her fingers faster and faster until Jennifer let loose in a massive orgasm.

"Yes, yes, yes. I'm cumming!" Jennifer cried out as her fists pulled against the sheets and her legs pressed against the side of Colleen's head.

Jennifer rocked back and forth, pulling Colleen with her, but Colleen didn't give up licking and sucking until Jennifer relaxed and let her feet fall to the floor.

"Fuck, that was amazing. You're damn good at that," Jennifer said.

"Thanks. I've had my fair share of practice," Colleen answered.

"Do you want me to repay you?" Jennifer asked.

"Not yet," Colleen answered, "first, I want to sit on that cock."

Ian's shaft jerked at the mention that it would be fucked. He'd been watching intently, and his cravings had grown quite strong. Yet, with his hands tied, he was still at the mercy of the two women who aroused him.

Jennifer rolled to the edge of the bed as Colleen crawled between Ian's legs. She gently took his shaft in her hands, slowly stroking it as she pulled it vertical.

"This is an impressive member," Colleen commented. "I bet you're going to feel amazing inside me."

"Isn't it magnificent?" Jennifer agreed, "but I must say, you should see his brother's. No offense Ian."

Colleen gave an inquisitive glance at the mention of Ian's brother, but she did not follow up with a question, figuring it was best to leave it a mystery.

"None taken," Ian said, "I know I'm not as thick as him."

"Well, you are plenty thick for me," Colleen said before lowering her lips to his head.

She kissed his head, first on the very tip and then circling down until she was gumming his shaft on her way towards his balls. She continued to stroke as she sucked his balls into her mouth one at a time.

It felt good, but Ian was ready to pop. He wanted relief, whether it was from her mouth or her cunt. Either way, this extended teasing was driving him mad.

"Please suck my dick. I need to cum so bad," Ian begged.

"Oh, you want me to do this?" Colleen said as she lowered her mouth over his shaft, letting it sink until she had six inches inside.

She slowly bobbed for a few minutes, fulfilling his request but not giving him enough stimulation for him to progress toward cumming.

"Or would you prefer this?" Colleen asked, leaning back and spreading her pussy lips with her hand.

"I... I don't care. I just want to cum," Ian pleaded.

"Well, we don't want you cumming too fast," Colleen said as she turned and scooted toward Ian's crotch.

Once her pussy was above his dick, she reached down and guided him to her waiting lips. Sinking down, she pushed him just inside and began to very subtly bounce on top of him.

Little more than his head was inside her, but it felt amazing, nonetheless. Ian wanted to reach up and grab her hips and pull her down, impaling her on his shaft, but alas, he couldn't.

"Is this what you wanted?" Colleen asked. "Or is this?" she finished as she drove herself down on top of him.

"Oh God, yes. Yes, that is what I want. Ride me. Make me cum in your pussy," Ian moaned.

"Do you cum in all the girl's pussies?" Colleen asked, slowing down once again. "Do you fill them with your fertile seed?"

"Only Jennifer and her daughter," Ian said, not thinking about what he might be revealing.

Again, Colleen gave Jennifer an inquisitive glance but refrained from asking any questions.

"Will you fill mine, Ian?" Colleen asked. "Will you put a baby in me?"

"I'll do anything you want, just make me cum," Ian started to break down.

Colleen picked up the pace, bouncing on Ian, driving his cock inside her as she smashed down on him.

She motioned for Jennifer to move in front of her, presenting her tits to be sucked. Jennifer eagerly obeyed, taking Colleen's nipple into her mouth as she tried to keep up with the bouncing.

"You two sick fucks sure know how to screw," Colleen said, her breath getting short. "It's been a long time since I've done something this wild."

"And here I thought you slept with all your hot customers," Jennifer said, switching from sucking to manhandling Colleen's breast.

"Normally, I'm a good girl, but when I saw that massive cock hanging out earlier, I knew I had to ride it," Colleen said before leaning back and swirling her hips. "Lick my clit."

Jennifer knelt before Colleen, placing her hands on her rising and falling hips as she positioned her mouth on top of what was now the intersection between Ian and Colleen's sex.

Jennifer licked from the base of Ian's cock, making it most of the way to the tip as Colleen pulled up. When Colleen pushed back down, Jennifer's tongue slid against her clit.