Late Night Truth or Dare Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmmmh, right there, keep that up," Colleen moaned.

Jennifer was able to match Colleen's movements, circling her mouth in time with Colleen's hips. The contact wasn't forceful, but she maintained continuous tongue to clit contact.

"I'm getting close. Make me cum, Colleen," Ian warned and begged at the same time, fearing she would pull back once he got to the edge again.

"Just another minute, hold out for me, stud. You can cum when I cum," Colleen answered.

Colleen grabbed Jennifer's head and pushed it into her groin as she leaned forward. She was now fucking both Ian's dick and Jennifer's face, inching closer to orgasm with each thrust of her hips.

Ian's head swayed from side to side as he tried to thrust up into Colleen, attempting to give just a little more pleasure. He was frustrated that he couldn't reach up and grab her, but in a way, the inability to fully participate had turned him on that much more.

Colleen pushed against the back of Jennifer's head with both hands as she hunched her back and thrust forward. This forced her clit against Jennifer's mouth and impaled herself on Ian's shaft. It was a violent action, but it was what it took to push her over the edge.

"I'm cumming. Fucking fill me with your seed," Colleen shouted.

Her body shook as she tried to maintain her thrusting. It was a massive orgasm, one of her best in a long time, and her two partners were sticking with her, giving their all to make her quiver and shake.

Ian felt her cunt clamp around him, and he responded by thrusting into her with all he had. He'd been at the edge for several minutes and instantly released his load when he felt Colleen cum.

Colleen's relentless grinding coaxed Ian's cum into her. He pumped shot after shot until his cock was left twitching with nothing coming out. He was dry, but his body continued trying to fill Colleen with his seed.

As Colleen's orgasm faded, she leaned back, collapsing on top of Ian. His cock was still buried inside her when Jennifer leaned forward and started licking again.

Jennifer licked the base of Ian's shaft, cleaning it of the combined fluids of his and Colleen's lovemaking before she pulled his only slightly softening cock from its warm and wet home.

Jennifer ran her tongue all over Ian's shaft, making sure it was spotless, before letting it fall to the side and turning her attention to Colleen's now dripping cunt.

Jennifer first lapped up Ian's cum that had already dripped from Colleen's slit. Then Jennifer let her tongue dip inside Colleen, digging the rest of Ian's deposit from her.

Jennifer had hoped to coax Colleen toward another orgasm, but it wasn't to be. At least not yet.

Accepting defeat and satisfied with the cleanliness of her partners, Jennifer slid up the bed and joined the other two in an embrace. She was on one side of Ian, with Colleen on the other.

They were tired and needed rest, but they knew their adventures were not over. The night was young, and Colleen didn't have to work until ten the next morning.

"Shall we order some room service?" Ian asked.

Both Jennifer and Colleen looked at each other and burst out laughing.

"I wonder who they'll send?" Colleen asked mischievously.