All Comments on 'Late Night Truth or Dare Ch. 08'

by scbolder

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
Darque_LyteDarque_Lyteabout 1 month ago

I enjoyed the story to start and as it went on it was more skimming. I have to say though the end of this one is sad and will hope something good comes from the sad if the story continues. It does turn my stomach about Bella's parents as I know that it is something that happens too often in real life.

Foxterot7aFoxterot7a26 days ago

Good series but I think the author is starting to introduce too many players into the game.

AlwaysAndForever82AlwaysAndForever8226 days ago

absolutely loved it. the unintended humor was a nice touch. id love to hear more about how they include the next generation of family. truly a great read of a series.

shadrachtshadracht26 days ago

I feel like once it went to a bunch of people whobare all screwing each other, it lost any semblance of connection and intimacy. Sarah's saving herself (mostly) for Bobby, but is super stoked to be double teamed by him and Ian? Ashley is somehow sure it's Bobby's kid while she was screwing as many people as she could at college? And then they bring in yet another guy for all of the women to share? At the beginning you'd said this was basically a college harem. Pretty far from that point now, and lacking anything resembling feelings of love or caring. And then we add the forced giving up for adoption by Bella at the end with no follow up. Story was great to begin with, but went off the rails to provide more and more sex scenes. 3*

pjpbpjpb4 days ago

3/5 overall

Started nice but with new chapters became bareback/ impregnation fuckathon pretty much stranger group sex. It could have made 3 decent short stroke stories but as one long one it falls short. Erotic story or not, above 10k words (here 50k+) some story and characters that make sense

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userscbolder@scbolder
Chapter 8 of Late Night Truth or Dare is here. It has been a long wait, but I felt that I should wrap up the story in some way, even if it was not how I initially intended to get there.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES