All Comments on 'Late Night Truth or Dare Ch. 05-06'

by scbolder

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

If you can't be bothered to format dialogue in a readable fashion, why you expect people to waste their time?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Good story. Since I am not a dialogue editor I didn't mind the way it was written.

cageysea9725cageysea9725almost 2 years ago

I don't entirely disagree with the Anonymous comment. Most of the dialogue was presented in a readable fashion. It was when what I think was intended to represent text messaging that it didn't go well.

The problem with the texting was that it was started in a separate section, without any context given, so the reader had nothing to interpret it through. It was presented very poorly and made little to no sense, and definitely added nothing to the story.

The person who typed this out warned that it was part of a longer series, but assured us that enough detail was given that we could follow without reading the other parts. They were wrong.

If this installment is representative of the mishmash and mayhem of the story in general, there's nothing here to convince me reading any of the rest of it would be anything but a waste of time.

amepaculamepaculalmost 2 years ago

To 1st Anonymous: If you can't take the time to sign in to your account (if you actually have one), how can you expect anyone to take your critical review seriously. If you find it offensive that the grammar and dialogue of this AMATEUR author is so terrible, why even waste your time... To Literotica: This is one of the few bad things about the interface you have chosen to show erotic works. I am sure there is a permission in this format that would only allow registered, signed in members to post critical reviews to our very amateur authors.

cageysea9725cageysea9725almost 2 years ago

To amepacul;

The purpose of grammar is to give a structure to communication which provides for a clear, effective means to share thoughts and information. Ignoring that structure means the communication isn't clear and does not effectively pass along those thoughts and information. If someone cannot clearly write something with proper grammar, spelling, and punctuation, then there really isn't any point in doing it.

There are two things that prevent someone from using proper grammar, punctuation, and spelling. The first is that they just don't care to put that much work in, and second, they're not smart enough to learn. Neither of those have anything to do with being an amateur.

There is, in fact, a choice a submitter (I almost never call anyone who submits something to this site for publication a writer, because almost none of them are) can make that don't allow anonymous comments. People that can't write well, can't read well either, so most of them don't even understand the comments.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Which girls got pregnant?

Nikki0311Nikki0311almost 2 years ago

I think I came more than everyone that took part in this. This story literally took me an hour and 20 minutes to get through.

5*

Many many happy orgasms later

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

ANOTHER VIEW

Riveting story.

This chapter is an unexpected development -- which adds to its riveting nature (even though I normally avoid incest tags).

As to the grammar problems discussed at length (and ad

nauseum), I did not notice them while reading -- and I have 8 years formal, fulltime education post high school.

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Paul in Oklahoma

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

at the heart a harem story ? NO. once you introduced of guys and had them having sex with the girls as well you destroyed that idea.

TEXASMADDOGTEXASMADDOG12 months ago

This is a magnificent story, and story line...regardless of the comments to the contrary...This is an INCEST story...sister, mom, son/brother, half-brother...and it is nasty, but in a GOOD WAY!!!!!!

I am on to the next chapter, happy to see there is more to read about them...

FIVE**5**STARS...YYYAAAYYY!!!!!!

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aabout 1 month ago

Interesting, well written story. Subplots are merging seamlessly into the main plot. It is wonderful and mentally stimulating when all characters, regardless of age, recognize and accept the fact that all human are sexual beings. I always find it surprizing as to how long it takes some characters. 5 star series.

shadrachtshadracht30 days ago

Sarah's so in love with her brother and they have such a connection that she jumps on Ian's dick without any discussion? Bobby has no jealousy as theyre playing truth or dare wven though he and sarah are planning a future? None of this feels like it makes sense anymore. Its just bodies and sex. They have nonpersonalities anymore

Shark firmly jumped. Super disappointing based on how good it started. 1*

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userscbolder@scbolder
Chapter 8 of Late Night Truth or Dare is here. It has been a long wait, but I felt that I should wrap up the story in some way, even if it was not how I initially intended to get there.