Late Night Visit at the Office

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Why would they? They sucked him to the back of their throat, resting there before getting faster, jerking him off faster, wanting to feel his cum on their breasts... shakingly he gritted his teeth, murmuring something about not wanting to come which the ladies ignored and rather brought him to the edge: their hands moving in sync, when his dick jerked, spraying their breasts with his cum, before licking his tip off one at a time.

Chest heaving, he concentrated on his breathing, they had sucked him dry. Their breasts were shiny from his cum, their lips plumb from the blowjob, their hair had the sex hair flavor and they looked incredible still. Reaching over to his desk, he gave them some paper towels to get rid of the mess, his dick still semi-hard - they dried each other off before embracing each other tentatively, kissing slowly. They knew he needed time to regenerate, and knowing that watching them turned him on helped in their choice of procedure. Their lips touched softly, tongue sneaking out, before battling with each other, Layla pinched Ellie's nipples, to which she grinned just devilishly. Leaning closer she bit into her neck, leaving a mark, cause Layla seemed to love being bitten. Each time their teeth would touch her skin she would moan and beg for more.

Ellie continued her assault, nibbling and touching, sliding her fingers down to her skirt... opening the zipper before rubbing over her panties, driving Layla to the edge. She was shuddering already, her eyes closed, her gaze a mask of pleasure.

"Yes. Please touch me" she begged, her friend's finger hot from the heat, wet from her juices, that ruined her current panties. Pushing the slip aside she teased the opening with her finger, sliding it up and down before finally entering her core. A deep moan came from Layla's throat, her hips started moving, she couldn't concentrate on Ellie's nipples anymore, rather opened herself up, surrendering to the touch. She loved being fingered, loved when she felt that pull in her belly, eager to let it go. She wanted that again, wanting to watch Ellie's face when she would smirk knowing she got her that far over the edge and their aroused gazes when she let go and came.

Though, when she felt herself clench, the walls pressing down on the fingers, each movement erupting into a little firework, Jay hefted Ellie up by her armpits, wiped his desk clean before laying her on it. Her skirt still bunched around her waist, bra pulled down, hair disheveled, blouse open.

"Sorry, ladies, as hot as watching is, I can't control myself anymore and want to act this out, please,... you made my dick hard again,.. " shooting Ellie a hot look, her center dripping, "I want Layla to lick you while I fuck her from behind."

A short gasp could be heard in the empty office, their breathing hitched, remembering the time they talked about this exact fantasy but had never acted on it. Giving the clear, Ellie opened her legs wider, dipped a finger into her folds, watching both of them, "Then what are you waiting for, my man?"

Smiling he helped Layla up, who stood on shaky legs, but wouldn't miss this, her pussy still weeping the loss of a finger, but happy with glee that it was soon going to be filled with something else. Jay pushed her skirt down her hips, urging her to step out, before spanking her string-clad ass. Her cheeks on display, the curve of her butt slightly shadowed by the light falling in from the windows. Impatient, he pulled her arms behind her back ripping her bra away. The fever in his actions surprised her, she gasped, only in underpants and shoes now, she looked at Ellie, how she was pleasuring herself to the scenery in front of her, towards Jay, who was stroking his dick with one hand and her back with the other.

She loved being sandwiched between them, how they showed her what they needed from her, urging her to express herself and surrender... how they just wanted to play. Jay was getting more confident each time, which is why he pressed on her back, forcing her head down and close to Ellie's sweet cunt. Supporting her weight on the edge of the table with her arms, Ellie hooked her legs around her friend's neck and pushed her lips deeper where she wanted them. Suppressing a moan, Layla stuck her tongue into Ellie's folds, cherishing the sweet scent of hers, before burying herself farther into her heat. Licking, sucking,... rubbing her clit in circles so good that her eyes closed and she only concentrated on the feeling of Layla's tongue.

The man was busy touching Layla's body, holding her hair, fisting her breasts, before giving her a hard clap on the ass - she jerked, Ellie's eyes snapped open, glittering with desire.

"Take her" she commanded her husband. Growling, he stepped out of his pants, rolled a condom on his length, before ripping Layla's panties from her body, discarding them somewhere on the floor. The shock ran through her body, but as soon as her mind registered what had happened to her panties, she moaned - she had always wanted someone to do this. Her pussy grew even wetter, her arousal, dripping down on her inner thigh.

Her knees shook when he slid his length along her wet folds, building the desire and wish for him to enter her. Holding her hips, he positioned himself and slid in inch by inch. Each hard piece of him was swallowed greedily by her tight channel, moaning into Ellie's core, she let her friend feel how good her husband made her feel.

She thought just licking her friend while being filled felt good, but she was wrong - the moment he started to move in and out of her she was a goner, her moans couldn't be controlled anymore. She had to hold onto Ellie's legs, gripping her equally tight to leave marks, for her to concentrate enough on licking her. The slapping sounds of his hips clashing hers filled the room, he was moving faster, his eyes locked with Ellie's, watching the girl with heat in their eyes, a silent message that they liked what the saw.

Finding her balance was hard though two fingers still found their way into Ellie's heat, while Layla's tongue was busy twirling her clitoris.

"Yes...argh... this.. is what.. I've been talking about. Fantasy come true."

He spoke with his jaw clenched, speeding up his movements, the feeling in his body intensified, he felt his balls draw up, his dick pulse, he could feel her walls swelling and knew she was close. Slapping her ass again, he held her there - fucking her, when he heard the sounds of his wife cumming under the lazy strokes of Layla's tongue. He almost stumbled in his movements, astonished that she managed to make his wife come again,... he leaned his chest against her back and bit into her shoulder.

"Ellie, kiss each other. I'm going to make us cum too. "

Unlodging her feet from behind her neck, Ellie sat up and started kissing Layla. Jay held back, wanting her to cum first, gripping her hair he whispered into her ear "You are sexy with your ass held high. Cum for us now, let us see your pretty face."

So she did.

Her walls pulsed, her back bowed, she muffled a scream into Ellie's mouth, shuddering all over.

The pressure was too much on his dick, it hit him the right way, unloading his pent up energy into the condom, before collapsing on her back.

All three were breathing hard, sweat on their skin, pleasant exhaustion in their eyes, but had a smile on their face.

Pulling out, he tied the condom and put it into the trash.

"So... Guess that's one way to distract you from your work, huh?" Ellie grinned up at him, still sitting on the desk.

Laughing, he replied "Yeah. Definitely. Wouldn't mind if you would do it again."

Slapping him on his chest, Layla joked, "In your dreams."

"Oh you bet, sexy ass. Especially there!"

They all started laughing.

"How about we dress again, go home and watch a movie until one of us falls asleep with our dog on its face?" he suggested

"Ha, nobody would kiss the one in the morning again."

They dressed, cuddled each other, and went to the couple's home, spending the rest of the night cuddled up on the couch, their desires sated and falling asleep with a smile on their faces.

12