All Comments on 'Late Night Visit to the ER'

by leostyles69

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Nice Read

A truly Loving Wives story. Erotic. Nice to see this compared to most of the garbage posted here. Keep writing. BTW My wife is a nurse. You gave me an idea.

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 11 years ago
Sweet

Glad her pager didn't go off before Hubby did!

rvwsrvwsover 11 years ago
Great story leo,

Lately the quality of stories in this section has been less than terrible. You have raised the standard. Good job!

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago

Great story,but after a 12 year ED career, I can tell you this is a nice fantasy only.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I did the exact same thing but with far different results. My wife had to work on a Saturday so I decided to surprise her with flowers to brighten her day. The door to the office building was locked but a co-worker of hers was just leaving. She told me the work was finished and only my wife, Carol, and her boss Fred were still there. I went up to her office. Fred's office is next to the conference room with a small window between them. I went into the conference room and looked through the window and got the shock of my life. My beautiful wife ( blonde. blue eyes, slim with C size boobs) was standing in front of her boss wearing nothing but a pair of nylon panties. She dropped to her knees, pulled down his pants and proceeded to suck his cock. I was frozen, I couldn't move. After she had sucked him for awhile, he had her bend backwards over his desk and fucked her. I found out later , that she'd been fucking him for over a year. I wish my experience had been more like the guy in this story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous