All Comments on 'Late Night With Mom At The Mall'

by SimonDoom

Sort by:
  • 30 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

If not for her cucking her husband, along with her son disrespecting him, this series would be just about perfect. Really puts a damper on it to have it play out this way, but it's your call, obviously.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57almost 2 years ago

Very fucking hot! Five stars and a favorite point!

dmallorddmallordalmost 2 years ago

'Third time is a charm!' Seems mom has been won over by a bit of persistence. I can see that being a future problem with her son away at college...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Maddy should divorce Carl and live her life with Kyle, she will be loved and worshipped by him, they could have a baby together, too many people settle for a bad relationship, when they have a real love to have...

Good story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I think it’s great maybe she wears heels all the time for her son in front of her husband keep it up!

MikeOrMikeyMikeOrMikeyalmost 2 years ago

5 Stars....I love reading about these two.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Awesome story. Sure wish my mom had given in to her desires before she passed away. I tried several times to make a move on her but only got rejected. We could've should've had something special.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Does anyone know 27 page long mom son incest and it also have part 2(I think), I'm trying to find it for a long time now.i forgot name of the story please help me.

WoodencavWoodencavalmost 2 years ago

Great storey, keep writing thes good ones.

UAlbanyGirl518UAlbanyGirl518almost 2 years ago

Another great story, Simon. We’ll done.

SatyrDickSatyrDickalmost 2 years ago

Excellent series.

11/10!!!!!

dottie86dottie86almost 2 years ago
Loved it loved it loved it!

All three of this series were sexy HOT! You are an excellent writer of erotica. I hope to see another story in the love and hot steamy series it is.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

best little whore house in texas!

Mr_BradyMr_Bradyalmost 2 years ago

Really great series. Five stars ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

I’m wondering…what if Victoria finds out where Maddy and Carl live, and then pays a visit to them?

Hmm, it might be something for a part IV of these great stories?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I put five stars But, stop with the "I'm going to fuck you... I need to fuck you" when talking to the mother!! Both giving in to lust

is one thing, but being totally disrespectful is another, and pushes the bounds of believability!!

LugerBoy8LugerBoy8over 1 year ago

Beautifully constructed and written, I thoroughly enjoyed it.

the_Otter_guythe_Otter_guyover 1 year ago

I liked this series, really well written…except the 3rd story. It was good too, but Maady hemming & hawing was redundant. It’s obvious she was going to give Kyle what he wanted. It might have made more sense for her too lose herself in the forbidden lust of her son w/ reckless abandon

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Lovely stuff. Its perfectly okay I think for a mother to publicly breast feed her son as an infant. I really see no reason why society should be alarmed if a mother and her adult son satisfy other needs in public. A mother's bond is unbreakable, and in both cases, the transfer of fluids is natural and healthy. In all seriousness though, I hope this son continues to fuck his mother and I know her hesitancy will melt away into ontological euphoria. Its charming to watch the oblivious oaf of a husband flounder around in the background, a useless cuckold who can't even be bothered to appreciate the bliss under his own roof. I know his presence in the house will give the lovers' embrace an extra thrill, and I hope they fuck more often right under his nose. Mother fucking feels so indescribably right, that its nice to be reminded by the risk of discovery that those around you view it as wrong. The more she gets fucked, the less she'll feel that obsolete sting of shame, and it will be interesting to see what becomes of the old man. Very liberating and empowering, inspirational. I hope this story gives soccer mom's everywhere wet camel toes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I loved the story but did kyle and matty continue their relationsip? Im assuming the did because after you go that far there's no turning back

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Really a wonderful story. I loved the way things turned out. I think in a case like that love and lust can not be denied

10towers10towersover 1 year ago

Enjoyed reading it for the second or third time. I'll have to see if I have read all you incest submissions.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Get some help in writing a story.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Name checking yourself in your story is incredibly douchy and cringe.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Great writing and very hot story..had me hard all the way through...keep up the great work

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I absolutely love this series, and I thank the author for his hard work. This is an amazing tale and I share envy of this young stud with many other sons. Kyle has worn his mother down and given her the intense orgasm the her body craves and her body desires. I hope this story continues with mom visiting her son at college and joining her son in his college dorm room where son once again barebacks his loving mother and both howl in delight until the son once again fills mother fertile womb with his seed. I can’t wait for this talented author to tell me more about this perfect mother and son relationship.

Rip142Rip1425 months ago

This series is exciting and a pleasure to read. It’s nice to read a well written, thought out story. Great job and thanks for sharing!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

This is what happens when you fail to give your wife the love and attention she needs. OK, so they rarely get their needs met by their sons as the alternative (probably, unless there's far more incest going on than we realise, which wouldn't surprise me in all honesty), but they'll get them met somewhere. Most women are not going to sacrifice their needs for a mediocre marriage for so long; such devotion and loyalty is very rare, and honestly, even I wouldn't expect them to. I hate cheaters, don't get me wrong, but it's not realistic to expect someone to remain faithful if their needs are simply ignored.

Anyway, wouldn't mind seeing more to this series. The mom needs to be bred and fully claimed, until she is his subservient and loyal slut. Cut the husband off completely and remain wholly her son's.

Godofwind200Godofwind2004 months ago

You know she could have just kept her dress on while he was fucking her outside I mean he never said for her to get naked

Also can we get a continuation please

mbdiablo62mbdiablo622 months ago

Like this less because it seemed to be forced and not out of love but pure lustful domination.But that is just me

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSimonDoom@SimonDoom
I am a long-time reader of stories on this Site, and I began publishing stories in late 2016. I enjoy a variety of erotic stories, and I hope to publish stories that explore many different aspects of erotica. Comments and constructive criticism are welcome.