Late Night With Mom At The Mall

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She quickly pulled the tiny seafoam g-strong and bra over her body. She posed before her son, nervously shifting her weight from one leg to the next.

"Mom, you look... amazing." She heard the shift in tone again--from hard, masculine desire to almost boyish wonder.

"Turn around, Mom."

Maddy pirouetted in a circle, slowly, several times, for her son.

He stopped her, firm but gentle hands on her shoulders, when her back was turned toward him. Maddy shivered again.

Hands trailed down her shoulders, down her back, over the clasp of the bra, and she thought he might snap it off. But the hands kept moving, until each one cupped an ass cheek, and squeezed.

Maddy moaned at the same time Kyle sighed. She put her hands against the wall and pushed her ass against his hands. It didn't matter anymore that it was her son. The sensuous massage by his fingers felt too good. They dug into her with ardor and strength. His fingers had been hardened after a summer job of manual labor, working for a construction firm.

Saying nothing, Kyle spun Maddy around until she faced him and looked up at his eyes, waiting for what was to come next.

His hands cupped her breasts, and he mashed them and kneaded them. He pinched her nipples under the transparent seafoam fabric.

One of the hands moved down, caressing her belly before settling over her mound, pushing against it. A finger pushed some of the fabric into her cleft.

"Kyle, I think I'm wet down there. You'll mess up the G-string if you do that."

"It's OK, Mom. You'll buy it."

Maddy said nothing.

Kyle's index finger pulled the insignificant gauzy triangle to the side, exposing her pussy. Maddy was right: it was wet. A bead of her dew had gathered where the folds met at the bottom. She saw Kyle looking intently at her down there and she was certain he could see, too. He touched his finger to the bead, then brought his finger to his mouth and sucked it clean.

Maddy felt Kyle's strong hands on her bare shoulders, guiding her, pressing her down. They led her to the little bench in the corner of the small dressing room. It was no more than a wooden triangle jutting from the corner of two of the dressing stall's walls. His hands pushed her down. Maddy's barely clad bottom hit the bench.

"Kyle," she said.

"Mom," he returned.

"I think I should get dressed and we should buy the lingerie and leave."

"Not yet, Mom."

Maddy didn't resist. Kyle's hands gripped her ankles and pushed her legs apart and up. Her feet were over her head. The G-string was still pulled to the side. Maddy knew that everything was exposed to her son: her pussy and her asshole. It was embarrassing... but it wasn't. If she was honest with herself, she liked the pressure of his gaze on the most intimate part of her body. From this angle, she couldn't quite tell, but she hoped that her lips were parted and that her ravenous son could see into her. She knew what he wanted to do with her. She knew, despite knowing that it was wrong, that she would let him do whatever he wanted to do. She'd surrendered to it. She wanted him to.

For a moment, he didn't do anything. His eyes were focused between Maddy's legs. His hands pressed gently, but firmly, against the bottoms of her thighs, keeping her legs apart and high in the air. Maddy felt exposed and vulnerable. But she didn't do anything other than stare at her son, his eyes, his face.

She wondered how long they could stay in the dressing room without drawing attention.

Kyle didn't seem to care about that.

His head moved forward, and his mouth descended on her pussy with force.

Maddy cried out "Oh!" loudly enough that she worried the store clerk might hear her.

She felt Kyle's insistent tongue on her and in her. Kyle wasn't a subtle or experienced lover, but what he lacked in technique he made up in enthusiasm. Besides, it was better than anything her husband Carl had given her in years, or maybe ever. Carl had been, even in his best years, a selfish lover, and now he was a mostly indifferent one. Maddy pushed her hips forward, against her son's face, to increase the pressure. Waves of electricity hit her every time Kyle's tongue touched her clit. Her insides warmed.

Kyle pulled away without warning and Maddy felt strong hands under her bottom, lifting her. With almost no effort, Kyle stood up, and Maddy wasted no time wrapping her arms around his neck and her legs around his hips. Somehow, Kyle held her in one hand while the other hand unzipped his pants and pulled a hard cock out. Maddy felt the steely bulb of its tip against her skin, searching for the way into her for just a moment until she felt the full shaft of it fill her.

"Oh!" she cried again, involuntarily, louder than the last time.

"Kyle, we have to be quiet, or they'll hear us."

Kyle said nothing. He fucked Maddy in hard, deliberately paced strokes, filling her completely with each one until his cock had disappeared completely inside her. It was exquisite. Maddy felt wholly possessed, completely taken by her son.

He pushed her back against the wall, and the extra pressure enabled him to push harder into her. Kyle grunted and Maddy whimpered.

Somewhere inside, Maddy knew they'd been in the dressing room for a long time, and they should leave. She did not want to get caught by store security. But Kyle didn't seem to care. He was too busy fucking her and staring at the junction where his cock disappeared into the now-drenched depths of her pussy.

Maddy's worries gave way to pure animal sensation. She lost track of time.

"Everything OK in there? Need some help?"

It was the voice of a young woman--the store clerk they had seen, no doubt. Maddy almost screamed with surprise and fright.

She mustered a quavering voice.

"Yes! Fine." Kyle didn't stop fucking her, so she had to pause and catch her breath to be able to say more.

"I'm almost done. Out in a minute."

It had gone out of control. They couldn't do this. She would not risk getting arrested in the dressing room of a department store.

Maddy pushed firmly against Kyle, who resisted at first, continuing to push inside her, but he stopped and gave way when Maddy kept pushing.

He put her down.

"What's wrong?"

Maddy panted loudly before she could say anything.

"This is wrong, Kyle. It feels wonderful. Don't get me wrong. But we might get arrested. We have to go."

Kyle looked like he wanted to protest, but to her relief he didn't. He must have seen the determination on her face. Maddy quickly pulled off the bra and G-string and put her dress back on before he could change his mind. Kyle zipped up his pants, his face clouded with chagrin and obvious discomfort. Maddy suspected that he had come close to ejaculating in her, and that he was frustrated.

She opened the door to the dressing stall and stepped out, Kyle following close behind. She hoped they wouldn't see a security guard waiting for them. To her relief, she saw no one but the store clerk, standing still and silent and apparently reading something as she stood behind the counter. The clerk looked up at them for just a moment before going back to reading, her face betraying nothing.

Maddy began to calm down. Her racing heartbeat slowed.

She and Kyle approached the counter. The clerk quickly put a cell phone away. She obviously had been looking at something on it. The plastic name tag said "Victoria." She was pretty in a mousy way. She looked up at them.

"Ready?" she asked. Maddy wondered if there was an odd shape to the clerk's smile, as though she was suppressing something.

"Yes," Maddy said, trying to control the unevenness in her voice. I must get a grip, she thought.

Maddy placed the bra and G-string on the countertop and saw it right away: the tiny gusset of the G-string was noticeably darker where it had soaked up her juice. Maddy looked from the G-string to Victoria's face. The clerk obviously saw the dark spot too. Her brow twitched. Maddy was mortified. But the clerk said nothing. After pausing, she rang it up, put the articles in a plastic bag, and when the transaction was done, she smiled faintly at Maddy as she handed her the receipt.

Then Victoria's mouth dropped open. She looked back and forth at Maddy's and Kyle's faces.

"Oh my God," she said to Kyle. "She's your mother. I can tell."

Maddy felt the floor giving way underneath her. She couldn't bear the thought that her crime had been exposed to the world. What would the clerk do?

Victoria leaned forward, in a conspiratorial manner.

"I know what you were doing in there. I heard you."

Maddy felt sure they were going to get arrested.

"Don't say anything. Please."

Victoria shook her head.

"Not a word," she said. She leaned further forward and lowered her voice even more, although there was nobody in sight. A clock on the wall showed it was time for the store to close, and most customers already had left.

"I think it's awesome."

She picked up her phone and poked and swiped at it, then turned it around so Maddy and Kyle could see the screen. It revealed a page from a website called Literotica. Maddy had never heard of it before. At the top of the screen was the title of a story, "Take Me, Daddy." The author was somebody named SimonDoom. Maddy had never heard of him, either.

"I've been fantasizing about this since my freshman year of college. You're so lucky."

Maddy had no idea what to say to that.

"Thank you for your help," was all she could manage.

She turned to go, and Kyle followed her.

The clerk Victoria called after them.

"If you ever want to come back, and... try on more things, feel free. I work Wednesday, Friday, and Saturday nights. It's often deserted near store closing time, so that's a good time to come. I could... help."

"Uh, thanks," Maddy said. She couldn't even begin to wrap her mind around what the clerk seemed to be proposing. Maybe Kyle should date Victoria instead. But no, that wouldn't work. Victoria wasn't Kyle's type. For good or ill, Maddy knew who Kyle's type was:

Herself.

They walked through the store. It was nearly deserted.

"The mall will be closed in two minutes," a voice boomed from some unknown place. "Please proceed to the exit doors."

They found the door to the garage and the elevator to the top level. Neither Maddy nor Kyle said anything. When the doors opened, the hot night air slapped at their faces. They stepped outside, and the sky was completely dark, although the city sparkled all around them in a grid of twinkly lights, and lamps on tall poles lit up patches of the parking lot in a chalky glow. Maddy noticed her car ahead, the only car remaining on this level. Everyone else had left. The lamp near her car evidently had burned out, so it was obscured in darkness.

Had she been by herself, Maddy would have felt nervous about walking through a parking lot in the dark to her car, but with her tall and strong son nearby, she felt no fear at all. He might have been her son, but he had the figure of a man. Her skin tingled to think about his masculine figure.

They reached the car, and she opened the doors with a click of her key fob, but as she gestured to open her front door, she noticed Kyle standing next to her rather than circling to the passenger side.

"Mom," he said.

"What?"

"I've got the worst case of blue balls. You can't imagine."

Maddy's head swirled. She kept giving in to Kyle's needs--and to her own, she had to admit--but she didn't want to legitimize the way they kept giving in to their needs. She wanted somehow to get through the next few days until Kyle left for school. Then, she hoped, he'd find a girlfriend, and that would be that.

But she knew Kyle wouldn't wait, and she wouldn't either.

"OK, we'll figure something out when we get home," she said.

Kyle shook his head.

"Dad's home. And he laid off the booze today. I think. We can't do it with Dad around. Not the way I want to do it with you. He'll know."

Kyle's words pierced Maddy. The power of his desire for her thrilled her even as it set off alarm bells.

"Well, what are we going to do, Kyle? Get a motel?"

He shook his head again.

"No," he said. "Right here."

"Kyle, come on. We're in public. We could get seen and arrested."

"No, we won't," he insisted. "There's nobody here. The whole level is deserted. The light's burned out and it's dark here. Nobody is going to see us. Mom, please. I want to fuck you right now. I need to fuck you right now. Please."

Maddy's conscience screamed "No!" But her desire screamed "Yes!" She looked into her son's face, and even in the dark she could see his lust and need for her. It was too much to resist. Desire won.

"OK," she said. She pulled the dress over her body and lay it on the roof of the car. She stood naked in front of Kyle except for her shoes.

Kyle took Maddy in his arms and he kissed her, and she kissed back, hard. There was no resisting her son. She wanted him, too. She craved his body and craved the sensation of being desired so utterly.

Kyle pulled away, took her hand, and led her to the edge of the parking lot in front of the car, where a horizontal steel rail, chest high, marked the boundary of the garage and the city below and beyond. Maddy knew what Kyle wanted and put her hands against the rail. She pushed her ass back and spread her legs apart and waited.

She didn't wait long. She heard the familiar unzipping and the sound of cloth being fumbled with, and then felt the insistent press of his penis against her, sliding between the crack between her cheeks, soon finding its way to her entrance and pressing inside.

Maddy felt the sweet, delicious sensation of her son fucking her, once again. This time she knew there would be no stopping him until he was done. She wanted to come too.

The railing of the top level of the garage consisted of layers of horizontal steel bars with significant gaps between them. Maddy knew her naked body was completely exposed to anyone outside the garage between those gaps. Maddy had never been an exhibitionist. She had never wanted to be an exhibitionist and never fantasized about it. She and Carl, when they had been young, had fooled around in cars and movie theaters, and he had fingered her on a beach once, but it was out of a spirit of youthful, lusty abandon rather than a desire to be seen. And that had been years ago. Approaching middle age, Maddy, though still youthful and attractive, had grown more modest, and her often-drunk husband appeared to have no interest in her showing off.

But with Kyle, it was as though all barriers had been broken down. All that mattered was the fulfillment of their mutual need. It didn't matter where it arose. It scared Maddy, but it thrilled her too. As Kyle's cock thrust in and out of her, she tried to calculate how likely it was that someone would see them. The mall and its parking lot were mostly deserted. A few cars were parked here and there. She saw no one immediately nearby, although she saw figures entering cars here and there in the distance. Because she was in the darkness, she felt there was a good chance nobody would see them. But she knew, too, that it didn't matter. Kyle would fuck her to fruition, regardless. She knew he would, and she wanted him to, and she settled in for the ride.

What a ride it was. Kyle's strong hands grabbed her hips and his fingers dug into her skin. Maddy gave in completely. Her pussy was sopping by now, and the wet sound of every thrust was plainly audible over the low, constant hum of the city around them.

Kyle did something considerate, and it surprised her. He removed one hand from her hip and placed it over her pubic mound, applying pressure to her clitoris and moving his hand over it in irregular circles. Maddy gasped. The touch of his hand doubled her pleasure. She knew immediately that there was no doubt she would come soon.

Her ample breasts flopped wildly as Kyle fucked her. Had anyone seen her from the empty parking lot below, she would have been quite a sight. But she saw no one.

And then she did.

A solitary figure, holding a bag, walked through the dark, empty lot from the store. It appeared to be a man. He was perhaps 200 yards away, headed toward a car that stood parked well apart from any other car. His path would bring him closer, less than 100 yards away. He was looking ahead, and Maddy was sure that, so far, he hadn't seen her.

She grew keenly aware of the frantic movements of her body under the steady, hard fucking Kyle was giving her, of the sounds her pussy made, of Kyle's sighs and moans, and of her own whimpering. She crossed her fingers while she held on to the railing, hoping the man wouldn't see her.

Kyle either had not seen the man or didn't care, because he kept fucking Maddy with deep thrusts.

Maddy tried to will herself to come soon, and she pushed back harder against her son. She tried to use the muscles of her pussy to clamp down on Kyle's cock and make him come faster too. As much as she craved the sensation of the vigorous fucking, and as much as she could have continued it indefinitely under different circumstances, she didn't want to push her luck with the exposure. She wanted to orgasm soon.

But ah! It felt so good. It was thrilling: the pure sensation of the sex, the knowledge that it was her son that was fucking her, and the risk of exposure. It was the naughtiest and greatest thrill she'd ever felt.

"Yes!" she said, trying to be quiet, but instantly realizing that she had said it more loudly than she intended.

Chagrined, she saw the figure of the man below, near his car now, stop. He stood under a lamp, so it was possible to see his face, a little. He looked around, and then he looked up.

There was no doubt about it now: he saw her.

"Kyle," Maddy said, her voice ragged and breathy. "There's a man down there. He can see us."

Kyle didn't stop with his thrusts.

"Is he a cop?"

"No. Looks.... " Pant. Pant. "Like a shopper...." Pant. Pant. "Going to his car."

"Good," Kyle said. "I'm not going to stop. He won't do anything. Let him enjoy the show."

Maddy knew better than to think Kyle would stop, and she didn't want him too, anyway. She was too close to orgasm. She felt it welling up inside. She was minutes away--maybe not even that. Ordinarily, the fright of public exposure would have shut down the possibility, but now, for some reason, it thrilled her, and aroused her even more.

The man below her stood perfectly still, under the dim light, watching Maddy being fucked. Maddy knew what a show she was putting on. She didn't hold back. She'd be done soon--she knew that--and she'd let her audience enjoy the show while it lasted.

"Fuck yes!" she said, loud enough that she knew the voyeur could hear her. Maddy's body moved in a frenzy. Kyle rubbed her clit more furiously now. Its sensitivity to his touch tottered along a knife's edge between pain and pleasure. Maddy burned with the need to orgasm. Kyle's organ felt thicker, longer, and harder than ever before, stretching and filling her to a degree she could not remember ever feeling.

Even as her orgasm inexorably approached, Maddy wondered if she'd abandoned all her decency and responsibility as a mother. She was having sex with her son--in public! What kind of mother would do that? She imagined how her friends and family would judge her if they knew. Nobody could possibly accept her or understand what she had done if they knew.

But they couldn't understand how good it felt--how utterly wonderful she felt to surrender to her son's need, to be taken by him. No one could ever understand that. They must never know.

And if she could help it, nobody would ever know.

Nobody but a pretty, mousy store clerk named Victoria.

At last, the fucking reached its crescendo, and Maddy felt the wave of pleasure explode from some indefinable place deep inside her until it enveloped her entire body, rippling across her skin, making her shake and tremble.