Late Night With Mom At The Mall

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"God, yes," she cried, at the top of her voice. She didn't care anymore whether anyone saw her.

Kyle shook too, and she knew he had come. His cock filled her as deeply as it could, and he stopped rocking and held it there, and Maddy knew his seed was filling her.

He removed his hand from her clitoris, but he didn't remove his cock from her pussy. He pulled out part of the way, but he pushed back in, slowly.

Maddy's pussy still pulsed and quivered from the orgasm, and it was so sensitive that it was almost painful to feel his cock, softening but still big, push inside her. But it was a delicious sort of pain, and she didn't pull away. She wanted her son to do whatever he desired to fulfill his need for her.

In another minute, his cock left her with an audible "plop," and Maddy felt something sticky trickling out of her, down her thigh.

The man below never stopped watching her. When Kyle pulled back and away, Maddy stood up and removed her hands from the rail. She stretched her body to full height, breasts out, legs still apart, pussy on display. She held out a hand and waved to the man below. He waved back. Then he turned and walked to his car.

Maddy reached for her dress on top of the car.

"No, Mom," Kyle said.

"What?"

"Leave your dress off. I'll drive again. Sit in the passenger seat, next to me, just like you are. Until we get home. You can put it back on when we get in the driveway. It's dark. Nobody will see you. Please?"

Maddy sighed and mused. The things we do for love of our sons.

She held the dress in her hand and entered the passenger side.

It was dark outside and dark inside, but Maddy scrunched down in the car seat, anyway. She didn't want anyone to see her. For reasons that weren't really reasons, she knew she was going to do as Kyle suggested and stay naked all the way home. The chances of a neighbor seeing her were slim. But there was some risk. Even so, she would take that risk to please her son.

"You know, Kyle," she said. "We can't keep doing this."

He glanced away from the road to her face, and then his eyes scanned her nude body.

"Why not?" he asked. "I enjoy it. You enjoy it. We both love each other."

"That's why we can't keep doing it. Because we love each other. It's not right. I know it feels good to you. I admit, it feels good to me too."

Maddy's pussy still pulsed from the orgasm as Kyle drove homeward.

"But you're headed back to college," she continued. "It's not healthy for you to be focused on your mother this way."

"Mom, let me worry about me. Worry about you. I think you like it. I love it. You know Dad's not going to make you happy. And I don't think you're the divorcing type. I can make you happy. I want to."

That was true. Kyle was right about that. Maddy had thought about divorce. But something held her back. She wasn't sure what--money, security, appearances, the vow she'd taken many years ago, when they were in the church and she imagined a life of bliss with her new husband. Despite her husband's inadequacies, she resisted leaving him.

"Oh, Kyle," she sighed.

The city passed by in a dark blur as Kyle drove them home. Maddy was lost in thought and almost stopped thinking about the fact that she was naked in the front seat.

She felt something between her legs, and it distracted her from her reverie.

She looked down. A small stream of Kyle's spunk had flowed out of her, puddling on the leather seat.

One more mess to clean up. It seemed like the messes were multiplying.

She sighed again.

The things we do for the love of our sons.