Late Present

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She paused, grinning, her tits jiggling hypnotically as our juices ran down her face. "I want to be tag-teamed, spit-roasted, DP'ed and double stuffed in every way. I want you to fuck my mouth, my pussy, and my ass. I want both of you at the same time. I want you to fuck my tits. I want everything. And when you're done I want to swallow your loads."

This was not the Jackie I had known for years. She had always had a wounded vulnerability beneath her bubbly exterior, but the ravenous goddess before us now was confident and demanding and knew exactly what she needed to satisfy her yearning body. This was a woman who learned that sometimes you just had to ask for what you needed, and often enough you got it.

Jackie gestured for us to stand. Not that we could've gotten any hornier after the way she had expertly blown us, but her speech painted a picture that we were eager to enjoy and we stood at her command. She grabbed our cocks and pulled us closer, wanting to taste both of them at once, drawing us both near her mouth. Jackie stuck her tongue out and licked up and down, stimulating both of us at once. Then she locked her vixen eyes to mine before trying to fit both of us into her tiny mouth. It was quite a sight.

Maintaining the locked gaze, she stood and pushed me far onto the bed. I landed on my back with my dick standing up like a flag pole. She shimmied out of her dress, removing the last illusion of her concealment, and crawled on all fours towards me across the sheets. Her breasts and hair teased my legs as she swayed towards me. As she reached my crotch, Jackie turned to the stranger and wiggled her ass, then made a gesture with her tongue. He got the hint and a moment later she gasped and bit her lower lip as he pressed his mouth into her vagina. I could imagine his nose tickling and teasing her asshole as he brought his hands up to massage her thighs and finger her aching clitoris.

The wicked grin on her face told me she was losing her mind, but before I could enjoy that particular view another came along, as she again lowered her face onto my hard cock, taking me deeper and deeper until her lips were wrapped around the base of my shaft. I had felt her entire throat envelope my cock before, but never so swiftly or with so much energy. She released me, took a deep breath, then repeated the process again and again. I could feel her vocalizing her squeals of pleasure as I was within her, and the sensation upon my dick was unimaginable. The noises from the stranger lapping away behind her were clearly to thank.

Jackie was ready to switch though. She abruptly turned around, rocking the bed springs, and presented herself to me. Nestled between her legs, her entire backside from her pussy to her ass, were wet and swollen red from lust. From up front, Jackie was noisily sucking the stranger's cock. I was prepared to eat her, to taste her, when she reached back between her legs and spread her labia wide. She was telling me she couldn't wait anymore: She needed to be fucked. Now.

I was going to grasp for a condom, normally kept on the nightstand, when I noticed they weren't there. As if she knew what I was thinking, Jackie turned back towards me and said, "We're good. I'm back on it. And I made sure he was clean. Fuck me, John. Now!"

Normally that wasn't the sort of thing I was willing to just jump the gun on, but with this woman who I knew, here before me on all fours, spreading her vagina wide and urging me to enter, how could I possibly say no? She could have me any way she wanted me.

I heard Jackie's muffled moan as my penis grazed against her lips, a feathered touch, a tease, before I grabbed her hips and slid inside of her completely. I normally liked to start a little slow, just to build things up and make it easier for her, but with as wet as she was and as hungry as she was, I knew there was no need. I fucked her aggressively, filling her pussy up to my hilt, my balls slapping against her thighs with each stroke. Again and again I felt her body envelop me completely, squeezing my head and my shaft as I fucked her. And with each thrust she rebounded against me, fucking back, slamming her body into my own.

The noise of her pleasure escaped the airtight seal of her mouth around the stranger's cock, and matched the creaking bed and the rattling headboard. The collision of my body against hers, the easily identifiable moan with a mouthful, and the shuddering of her bed. It was a symphony of hot wet fucking, and I just knew that the people back out in the party were hearing every nasty sound.

I don't know how long I fucked her for, but I wouldn't have been surprised if the stranger had come in her mouth and had time to grow hard again before we were done. Jackie had wanted to be spit-roasted, had wanted to be our human finger-trap, had wanted the complete attention of two horny men all to herself, and so here we were, rocking back and forth on her bed, a stranger fucking her face while I fucked her vagina in perfect harmony.

My body was nearly finished, but I didn't want our first session to be over so soon. I needed at least a moment's break from the whole-body pleasure she was providing. I dismounted and Jackie rolled over, taking deep breaths. Her cheeks was red and slippery and a permanent smile was plastered across her face.

"Good God," she gasped. "More please."

I couldn't help but be happy hearing that. I also couldn't help thinking of our birthday fuck, when she had put her cunt-soaked fingers into her mouth as she rode me and sucked them vigorously.

"This is what you really wanted for your birthday, wasn't it Jackie?"

Jackie was still panting, her eyes closed, and she nodded quickly.

"Fuck yes," she managed.

"Then let's just call this a late present."

The stranger, who had been blown now for most of the night, was ready for his turn. He laid back on the other side of the bed as I helped Jackie up. She had caught her breath and now began to sit astride him, reverse cowgirl. As he began to maneuver towards her pussy, she reoriented her body.

"You sure?" he mumbled.

"Absolutely," she responded, her voice firm. She knew exactly what she wanted, and where she wanted it. The tip of the stranger's cock was pressed against her asshole, and a moment later it disappeared inside her with only the smallest resistance; she was that wet all over.

Not for the first time that night, it seemed as if she was crafting a scene just for me. There she was facing me, anally fucking atop a stranger, legs spread wide, wet pussy on display, tremendous breasts bouncing with each connection, dark hair flailing, and a perfect grin on her face. This was the 'her' she had always wanted to be. The 'her' who was in control. The 'her' who got what she wanted, who she wanted, in every way she could want them. If she wanted to be pampered and fucked by two men in every hole during her own party, with only a thin wall between her and all of her guests, then that was what she was going to get.

She wasn't done though, not by a long shot. She stared at me and opened her mouth again. Then with one hand she reached down and again parted the folds of her womanhood. The message was clear: She would take me in either. As long as I was inside her, she didn't care where.

I knew what the climax of our first session had to be though, and I wasn't there yet. Instead I stood on the bed and walked towards her, cock erect and facing her mouth. Yes, she had already pleasured me numerous times with her mouth, but in the past she had had a particular fondness for sucking me after I had fucked her. She loved to taste herself, and I thought that would be an appropriate next step to our debauchery. I shoved my cock into her mouth and instantly she sucked me as hard as I had ever experienced, as if her mouth were the vacuum of the cosmos. She stared up at me and nodded. It was time.

This was what she was most interested in. "Happy birthday," I mouthed, as my body descended between the legs of my lover and the stranger, as my dick approached her starving, empty hole. He continued to fuck her ass, and she was in ecstasy over that, but she wanted more. She wanted to know what it was like to be fucked by two cocks at once, to have both of her holes so near one another filled completely at the same time.

Her smile practically extended beyond her face now. She was in heaven, but she knew there was something even better to come than this anticipation. I wasn't a fan of making her wait. I put a hand on her thigh to slow down their routine and I pressed my body into hers, entering her pussy again with my hard cock. Immediately she let out a scream of pleasure. The fit was so much tighter with the other dick inside her, and I could feel him humping her ass as my own cock slid in and out.

That sensation was new to me, and I might have even found it uncomfortable but for one simple fact: Jackie's face held an expression of true, complete human pleasure, the peak of which I had never seen before. It said that the attention she was experiencing was one-of-a-kind. Knowing I was the one helping to provide that to her was enough to set aside any doubts.

The stranger and I developed a rhythm, where as he was going in I was going out, like two lumberjacks dealing with difficult pieces of wood. I fucked her in the pussy. He fucked her in the ass. She fucked both of our cocks. She screamed out over and over. She threw her head around like a banshee, her body trembling with orgasm after orgasm. Her hair flew. Her tits heaved with euphoria. She eventually ran out of breath and just panted and shuddered and continued to fuck.

No experience in the world is like having your lover's hungry body wrapped around your cock, the sensation of feeling their flesh press upon your hard dick from every direction, of the slippery heat, of the tensing of muscles and squeezing of of her hips as she takes you again and again. This, I discovered, is even more true when you're not the only person fucking your lover. The pressure is tighter, the feeling more intense as her body rocks and flails from the sensation of constantly coming, as her hunger draws you in deeper and more intensely than you've ever known.

We kept fucking her, harder and harder, and not just for her own blissful ecstasy; my cock demanded her body now, there was no stopping, it had to feel and fuck her until it was sated. It was in charge now. In and out, I fucked her tight hole, all the tighter for the hard cock filling her rear. Our balls slapped against her ass, his then mine, mine then his, as our cocks double-teamed her pleasure centers. The headboard banged thunderously against the wall.

"Fuck!" she managed breathlessly.

The double penetration proved too much for both the stranger and I, as it clearly had for Jackie.

"Fuck Jackie! God your fucking pussy feels so amazing! Take it, take all of it!"

We both came deep inside of her in short order, but she didn't seem to care anymore. We collapsed on the bed. The party had surely heard every shake of the bed and scream of joy. They had probably heard both the stranger and I come as we shouted out her name and how amazing she felt. None of us cared.

We laid in bed for a while, exhausted. After we caught our breath Jackie teased a finger along my bare chest. She giggled. "That was just round one, right?"

I nodded and stroked her cheek. "Just practice for the real thing. We didn't even do everything on your list."

"Yet. You still need to fuck my tits, you still haven't fucked my ass, John, and neither of you came in my mouth. Bad boys. We have to fix that." She looked down at our crotches. Our cocks were already twitching at half-mast, almost ready for round two. Jackie giggled.

12