Late Pt. 01-02

Story Info
Consensual M/F spanking and domination.
2.7k words
4.61
3.5k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part One: Late

"Ok, I'm ready!" She entered the room a little flushed from rushing but looking fantastic in her dress and heels. The flirty, above the knee hem showed off her toned calves and made him imagine her thighs. She was late, as usual. Only a little, but 15 minutes is the difference between making the reservation and losing the reservation. He walked over and pulled her into his arms. "You look amazing. I've been looking forward to this all week," he says. He, too, is dressed up. His black dress jeans and colorful button down announce his confidence and contained power.

"Me, too. Sorry I'm making us a little late," she says.

"About that. I assumed you would be running late and actually made the reservation for and hour from now. If I hadn't, we would have already lost our reservation."

"Oh, smart you!" she says and begins to curl her arm around his neck, brushing her finger tips lightly through his hair.

"Yes, and also thoughtless you." His hand reached up to grasp her wrist. "Come with me, let's talk about this," he says as he walks with her toward the family room. Then he thinks differently and stops at the kitchen table. "Bend over and puts your hands on the table."

She is immediately wet hearing this. This is not what she imagined for the night, but the low-toned easy confidence of his voice tells her it will be a different kind of night. He moves a chair out of the way and firmly bends her over the table, pushing her chest onto the table so that her ass is slightly higher than her shoulders. "I want you to think about this through dinner tonight" he says as he runs his hands up her smooth thigh and slowly, slowly begins to raise her dress. He steps back to admire her toned ass lifted slightly by her heels and covered only by the scrap of black lace of her thong. He moves to her side and, holding one hand on her lower back, begins to swat back and forth from right to left cheek. He isn't hitting hard, but you can hear to slaps and her bottom slowly begins to redden. Every so often he stops to rub her bottom in circles, sometimes allowing his fingers to slip between her legs. He can feel the moisture begin to build. He returns to spanking and continues while her gasps become more pronounced. She reaches a point in which she is squirming and beginning to lift her foot off the ground. He is enjoying his power as he watches her ass jiggle on impact and pinken nicely.

He stops then to begin to finger her. Using one hand to penetrate, he snakes the other under her belly to stimulate her clit. She begins to moan and circle her hips a bit. Then he stops. "Do not move" he says and then steps back to observe his handywork. She complies, resting her head in her folded arms, with her chest on the table and her reddened ass in the air. He enjoys the view for a moment before leaving the room and returning shortly.

He places a butt plug on the table in her line of sight along with a dish of coconut oil, a ping pong paddle and a long thick leather riding crop. Her eyes widen a little. They have had the crop for years but never used it. He picks up the paddle. They have never used this before either. She keeps one in her pottery studio for shaping pieces. He holds the paddle above her upturned ass while he rubs her skin. He swats each side and she yips. He rubs her and waits a moment before laying four more swats on her. Her leg kicks up a little and her ass shifts to a deeper shade of red. He puts the paddle down and hooks his finger around the lace of her thong, sliding the scrap of fabric down until it is pooled around her ankle. He gently lifts one foot up to remove the thong from one heel. He then moves her foot into a wider stance, giving himself an even better view of both her ass and more. He steps back, admiring his work and ensuring she feels thoroughly exposed and observed.

"Reach back and grab your ass," he says. He can hear her intake of breath. This play has shifted a bit. He is owning his power, taking his time, ensuring that she feels the mental domination as much as the physical. She pauses and he immediately comes forward with a hand on her lower back while he delivers four quick swats with the paddle. He stops and fingers her a moment, trailing her wetness up and allowing his finger to slide up to her anus where he glides his finger lightly before stepping back. "Let's try this again, reach back and spread your ass." He can see the flush climb her neck, although it is not nearly as red as her ass. She complies though.

He pulls the chair he moved over to where he is standing, "Yeah, just like that," he says as he leaves her in this position to go pour himself a glass of wine. He returns with the wine and takes a sip. He sits down, savoring his wine while he takes in the view of her white hands holding her reddened ass. She is his to command and he will take his time. He keeps her in in this position, sipping at his leisure. "Tell me what this is like for you. Tell me your thoughts." Her mind initially goes blank. It's one thing to allow him to dominate her body and another thing to expose her mind. She doesn't speak.

"Hmmm," he says, "I thought you would have learned your lesson last time you didn't do exactly what I said. "Put your hand back on the table" he says in a low tone directly into her ear, "Now!". She does. He returns to fingering her. "Tell me what you feel", he says. She pauses and he holds his finger right at the opening of her pussy while very gently stroking her clit. She takes a breath.

"I feel an electric feeling. It's exquisite. I can feel you stroking me and I want more. I want to feel you slide your finger into me."

"Is that all you want?" he asks.

"No."

"Tell me," he says.

"I want to feel your cock. I want to feel you press into me and fuck me."

"Good" he says, but he doesn't unzip himself as she hopes. "First we are going to finish your punishment.". He picks up the crop. "Are you going to be late again?" he asks as he brings it down on her left cheek. "No" she says.

He hits her with a series of firm strokes, left and right, slowly covering the entire surface of her bottom. She begins to writhe. "No what?"

"Ahh! No, Sir! No, I won't be late again!"

He continues with a few more strokes with the crop before putting it down next to her and returning to his slow fingering. He stops to massage her bottom. "What is this like?"

"It feels tender and hot and I like what you're doing."

He massages a bit more before dipping his finger into the bowl of coconut oil. The oil is at room temp and looks like a blob a wax. He takes a dollop and begins to smooth it over the tightly closed annus that he plans to penetrate later. He reups the oil and gently begins to probe her a bit, imagining the long slow strokes he will use later and the exquisite clench of her asshole around his cock. He is so erect it is painful and he can practically hear her pussy dripping.

He unbuckles his belt and unzips his jeans slowly. She can hear him and rotates her hips in anticipation. He takes her hips in his hands and guides himself slowly into her glistening pussy. He can hear the sound of his entrance she is so wet. He slowly moves in and out of her in long deliberate thrusts. When he pulls out, he can see the shimmer of her juices on his cock. He pushes in to his hilt while moving around to stroke her clit. She is moaning and thrusting back into him. "I'm going to cum" she moans. "Oh, oh" and he feels her body begin to quake. This and the sight of his cock disappearing in and out of her with the view of her reddened backside is enough to push him over the edge.

Then he takes a risk. Their relationship has been shifting and he is moving to a space of power and ownership over his own wishes and desires. He isn't holding back today. Instead of coming inside her, he withdraws and watches his cum land on her back and ass. She gasps and moans. So does he. He takes a hand and spreads some of his cum onto her asshole, pushing in a bit with his finger. "Don't move, I'm not finished with you" he says. She stays in position while he takes the anal plug and lubes it thoroughly with the coconut oil, rubbing a little oil into her opening as well. He puts the plug on the table and goes into the kitchen while she remains in position at the table. He comes back with a towel dampened with warm water and begins to gently towel her off. Then he picks up the plug. He strokes her bottom which is holding a pleasing hue of pink.

"You will wear this through dinner. Tonight, for the rest of the night, you are mine. You are under my control and command. Are we clear?" She blushes and is surprised to feel another pulse of wetness at his words. She remains bent over while she feels him begin to work the plug into her ass. He is gentle, slowly working the well lubed plug into her as she feels her anal opening widen and spread. She feels his presence and his domination. She feels a surge of wetness.

"Ok, you can get up" he says. She reaches down for her thong. "No, leave that here," he says as he helps her with her coat - ever the gentleman.

Part 2: The meal

They arrive at the restaurant. When he comes around to open her door and help her out, he is certain to grab her ass firmly, pressing the plug into her. "Let's enjoy a long slow meal" he says with a wicked grin. He moves to cup her ass again and notices the band of a thong underneath the dress. "Did you put panties on?" She shrugs. "I didn't feel comfortable going commando in this dress." She gives him a wink and dodges his playful swat. Timing is everything. He will wait.

The restaurant is beautiful. There is candlelight and low music. The waiters are attentive. He has arranged for a table in a tucked away alcove. He ensures that he takes the banquet side of the table that faces out to the restaurant, placing her on the firmer chair facing in toward the wall. She can feel both the tender skin of her thoroughly spanked backside and the fullness of the plug as she sits. She squirms a bit and he smiles. "Punctuality is important" he laughs, "I'm glad we made it on time. I would have hated to miss this reservation."

They order and are enjoying their cocktails when he leans toward her and says "Look at me." She does. "I believe I was clear on you not wearing panties tonight. Was I clear?"

She looks away. "Look at me. Was I clear?"

She turns back to him. His gaze is calm, warm, intense. "You were clear," she says.

"Ok, so here's what's going to happen. You are going to get up and go remove your panties. When you return, you put them on the table between us." Her eyes widen a little. She pauses, stunned. "Hmm, that pause might cost you, although not as much as wearing the panties in the first place" he says. "I suggest you comply."

She cocks her head and gives him a teasing smile, "Or what will you do?"

Well, I might take you home, put you over my lap and start your spanking all over again....or I might make you bend over the table right here while I take off my belt..." Her kink with being spanked is something she feels embarrassed about. On the surface, it doesn't match her personality or her deeply feminist perspectives. It is something very private between them....but there is also something very erotic about what he has just said. She blushes. "Go," he says, his voice deep and calm.

She gets up and heads to the restroom. A few minutes later she returns and sits down. She glances left and right, looking for the wait staff before putting the panties on the table. He leaves them in full sight. "Good. Now put your hands behind your back and grab your wrists." She does, still scanning for the waiter. He pauses, taking a few breaths while she sits with her hands behind her back. "Now open your legs." She feels a surge of heat and complies. He waits a few more moments. "Wider" he says, holding her eye contact with a steady force. She blushes. "You will stay like that until our food arrives." He lets some silence build before saying "Tell me how you feel right now."

"I feel open, exposed, vulnerable," she says as she flushes.

"And are you wet?"

"Yes"

"What am I going to do to you when I get home?"

"I don't know."

"Oh you do. Tell me what I'm going to do to you."

She blushes deeply and begins to move her knees together. This is a new kind of domination between them. She isn't used to this.

"Keep yourself open and tell me what I am going to do to you."

Her voice is husky and she moves her knees slightly wider, "Play with me. Fuck me."

"Yes. Yes, I am. I am sitting here imagining all the ways I will fuck you and how you will pleasure me. Given that plug, how do you imagine I will fuck you?"

Her breath catches.

"Look me in the eyes and tell me how I'm going to fuck you."

Her pussy pulses as she sits in the restaurant with her hands behind her back and her legs open to him, "In my ass," she says.

The waiter approaches with the food. He takes the balled-up lace off the table as she arches an eyebrow at him. They smile and then shift the conversation into their daily lives. The kids, their plans, work, friends, current events. Their conversation is light and the banter is flirty. It has been a long time since they have flirted with each other like this. They enjoy their meal and being in each other's company. At one point, he gets up to use the restroom and pauses to put his hand on her shoulder, firmly pressing her bottom into the chair, "Maybe it's time to wrap things up here," he says.

He assists her with her coat and they head to the car. The sun has set and the night air is warm. They are parked toward the edge of the parking lot. He walks with his arm around her and when they reach the car he says "Walk to the back of the car and put your hands on the trunk. She blushes deeply. He can't be thinking of doing anything here in public. She does as he asks. He comes up behind her and presses himself into her backside. She can feel the plug move under his pressure. "What would it be like if I flipped your dress up and spanked you right here?" She is confused and horrified by the wetness she feels. He slides his hand up her inner thigh to her bare pussy, rolling her wetness between his fingers before placing his finger in his mouth. "Hmm, maybe we need to think about this more. Maybe I need to take you somewhere for a public spanking." Her stomach flips. "For now, let's go home. I have plans for you."