All Comments on 'Latent Tendencies Ch. 02'

by wizardwriter

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
More please...

Great story. Hope there's more.

BaribrotherBaribrotheralmost 18 years ago
Great stuff

I would say you have writen a great story. I just hate the fact that it ended. Please write me. It would be great to read what happens next. Great work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Nice

really enjoyed this story - keep it cummin'

NorbertSykesNorbertSykesalmost 18 years ago
Nice Effort

Nice Job,

Your grammar could use some work though

BfreetorunBfreetorunabout 11 years ago
This was a very hot chapter.

Thank you for writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

Enjoyable story so far, if you can set aside what a whishy washy pussy the dude is. He goes from constantly 'she gets me horny but Im only thinking about my wife' to 'she gets me horny and im thinking about her and cant even remember what my wife looks like'. Then the pussy starts pulling the incest card when she wants to get busy, but the douche had no problem ogling her and touching her every chance he got... If he was going to whine about incest he would have never been doing any of that crap to begin with. ....just a lot of silly/stupid conflicts that just dont really make the story line flow well. The rest of the story so far has been pretty good though... Their descriptions of the shit they had to put up with from their previous spouses rings real-world that people can identify with... Same with the psychobitch inlaws ;) ....i'd have changed that lock reguardless of what the husband said, hell Id have installed digital locks that required a keyfob and not told the husband where I bought them or gave him the serial so he couldnt order spares for momny, cause you know he gave her a key! Wtf would I give my mom a key to my house? Lol, not like shes babysitting!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous