Latex Futa Nuns From Hell Ch. 11

Story Info
Cumfirmation.
7.2k words
4.73
2.6k
1

Part 11 of the 11 part series

Updated 05/11/2024
Created 08/05/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a warm Friday evening and Vicky's room felt more cramped than usual. Even two residents was a squeeze for her modest dorm room in the old residential wing of the convent. Space was hard to come by since Christopher moved in with her. Now that she had a second young man at her disposal, it was downright crowded. Thankfully, this wouldn't be the case for much longer. New housing projects were already underway on the Sisterhood's campus. As the Headmistress of Finance, Victoria was one of the first in line for a new luxury condo. She couldn't wait to upgrade; a sentiment that applied to her sex life as much as her living space.

The trio had returned from dinner not long ago. After his long afternoon at Mistress Ruko's Rubber Clinic, Dylan had been retrieved by Evelyn and immediately handed off to Vicky. Realizing he needed a break from the onslaught of depravity, the fire-kissed Domina took Dylan and Christopher out for a night on the town.

With some comfort food and a couple hours at an old school arcade, Dylan's apprehensions faded. He'd found a new buddy in Chris and a gentler Domme in Victoria. He'd learned that life at the convent wasn't just about bondage and kinky sex. He was beginning to believe the Daughters of Lilith weren't women to be feared. Most of these notions were naive, but Vicky encouraged his acquiescence, easing him into their new arrangement.

Vicky was an expert at reading people. She could often decipher the essence of a person, what truly made them tick, during their first encounter. The beautiful redhead was as piercingly analytical as she was bewitching. With almost no effort, she could unveil the hidden desires that men carried at their core. She exposed the lies they told themselves and the longings they stubbornly tried to deny.

From the moment she'd locked eyes on Dylan, she saw sissy potential. It wasn't just his soft features. There was pleading in his baby blues. An affection for stern mother figures that had been nurtured over the years and never faded, even once he'd sexually matured. Vicky was glad it remained. She suspected it would be part of him forever and, in her eyes, that made him an ideal submissive; just like Christopher.

Dylan sat in a chair opposite her makeup table as Vicky applied various cosmetics to his face. She and Christopher had shaved off what little body hair he had. They'd dressed him in a satin corset, silky panties and clingy black stockings with garters. Victoria sensed he needed a break from leather and latex after his visit to the clinic. Rubber fetish-wear would come to define Dylan's future, but she wouldn't press him to wear it tonight. Vicky knew you caught more flies with honey than vinegar.

The Mommy Domme smiled as she swished the mascara wand upward gently. The skillful Domina styled Dylan's eye lashes, curling them into thick, glossy strands that stood out beautifully.

"Be honest, Dylan. Are you enjoying yourself?"

Dylan's cheeks turned a light shade of red. "Yes, Mistress Vicky. I'd be lying if I said otherwise."

"And so would your cock" she replied with a chuckle. She glanced down. Dylan's erection bulged in the silky undergarments. "Have you dressed up like this before?"

"Yes, a few times. I enjoy it, but when Mother catches me, she tells me not to."

Vicky finished her work and capped the wand. Her eyebrows raised sternly. "Hmmmm... that won't do. Thankfully, she's not here right now. I'm in charge, and I say you're going to be a pretty little sissy-slut all weekend!"

Dylan's blush deepened as he smiled. "Yes, Mistress..."

After several minutes of rummaging through the closet, Christopher walked back to Vicky's vanity. The latex of his deep blue body suit creaked as he slowed to a stop beside them. "Are these acceptable, Mistress?"

Vicky turned to see him holding pink, latex arm-gloves. They were the same pair she'd dressed him in their first night together. They were lovely, but not what she was looking for. "Dylan was at the rubber clinic today. Let's go with something more comfortable."

"Yes, Mommy." He bowed and returned to the closet.

Victoria turned back to Dylan's face. There was nothing to be done with his hair for now, aside from a little glitter. She would grow it out until Dylan had a nice brunette pony tail for her to yank on. His eyes and cheeks were done. All that remained was his lips. She reached for the right shade of red lipstick and brought it to his waiting mouth.

"Pucker up, slut."

He pursed his lips and Vicky applied a thick coat to his waiting mouth. She couldn't wait to feel that scarlet red smeared all over her cock.

"You may have noticed red is my favorite color" she posited as she painted his lips. "I like to think it calls attention to my best features." Vicky's tight, red, latex catsuit creaked audibly as she shifted on the small bench. Unlike Christopher and Dylan, she hadn't changed since they got back. Vicky had been wearing the luscious latex outfit all night. There were no undergarments separating her sweaty breasts and musty cock from the supple, clingy material.

Strangers had eyeballed her all night as the Domina in shining red led two young men around town by their leashes. The gawkers weren't alone. Her submissives couldn't help but stare at her shiny, strutting legs and ample ass all night. Their stroll around the city was a delightfully perverse sight. Kinky exhibition was becoming more common as the Daughters of Lilith grew numerous and spread throughout Austin.

By this point, Dylan wasn't the only one sporting wood. Vicky had a massive bulge that extended into the left leg of her shiny, form fitting latex. The young man's eyes were drawn to it, his thirst re-emerging as the devious Domina teased him. Vicky noticed his peeping and let out a devilish laugh as she withdrew the lipstick from his mouth. It was obvious he'd enjoyed his feeding at the clinic earlier that day.

She tapped his deep red lips and offered him a wink. "Don't worry. You'll get a second helping before bed."

Christopher reappeared and handed Vicky a pair of elbow-length fishnet gloves. She took Dylan's hands and slipped the long, fingerless fabrics over his hands. A single thick string looped over each middle finger to hold the garments in place. Dylan cooed pleasantly as another layer of silk was draped over his bare skin. He was in love with the sensation and so happy Mistress Vicky was letting him enjoy it.

Victoria stood and hooked her fingers around the O-ring on Dylan's collar. She tugged on the sturdy leather device and Dylan followed suit, rising to his feet. Vicky could tell he was new to high heels from the way he awkwardly balanced himself. She studied him up and down. He had a long way to go, but he didn't look bad, for her first time dolling him up.

"Let's get you nice and comfy" she purred, smiling at Dylan and nodding towards the bed. As she led him across the room, she turned to Christopher.

"Chrissy, get the head harness and the waist attachment to go with it. Oh, and a bottle of lube as well."

"Right away, Mistress."

Dylan slid onto the comfy duvet and crawled up the length of the bed. Vicky jerked on his leash, halting him in his tracks. "Back that cute little ass right up to the edge, hun." He complied and Victoria stroked his satin clad body. She trailed her hands down his silk encased legs and kneaded his lily-white ass. Her arousal spiked as she pulled the heels from his feet and tossed them aside.

Vicky pulled down his panties and Dylan's slutty little pucker was exposed. He would need no stretching to get him ready. Probably wouldn't need much lube either. He'd had an inflatable plug up his ass during his visit to the clinic. The cruel device had stretched him wider each hour he was locked in the thick rubber prison.

The creaking of latex announced Christopher's return. He handed Mistress the items she'd requested and nodded respectfully. Anticipating his Domina's desires, he turned and held his arms behind his back. She grinned, admiring his lithe frame in the dark blue latex. Every inch of him was covered in the gleaming material from the neck down. The deep blue contrasted nicely with his blonde locks. His hair grew longer every month and was well suited to tying in a thick ponytail. It was the perfect thing to grip when she fucked his sissy mouth.

"Very good, Chrissy" she said while retrieving a snaphook fastener from the end table and locking his leather wrist cuffs together. "It pleases Mommy when I don't need to instruct you."

She took the head hardness and began wrapping the mass of metal rings, leather straps and buckles around Christopher's head. She secured it around his face and clicked the waist extension onto the restraints that pressed firmly into his hair and flesh. She thought about adding a ring gag, but that seemed excessive. He'd been such a good boy all night.

"On your knees, slut. Behind me!"

Vicky turned, getting into position just behind Dylan's upturned ass at the edge of the bed. Christopher lowered himself to the floor just behind her. His face was mere inches from her bulging, latex-clad booty.

The redhead reached down with both hands; one in front of her and one in back. Two zippers peeled down, generating the luscious rippling sound that signaled naughty fun was about to begin. Vicky's weighty cock and balls were freed from the latex suit, springing outward and gleaming with sweat and pre-cum. Likewise, her ass cheeks erupted from their fetish confinement, shining with perspiration and reeking of musty rubber as Christopher gazed upward and drooled.

Victoria's cock grew to fleshy steel as she grabbed the waist harness and hastily strapped it around her hips. She drew the straps tight and Christopher's face was pulled into her glistening ass. The eager submissive needed no direction. He extended his tongue and bathed her crack up and down with loving affection.

Vicky's face softened as her nerve endings lit up in warm, wet delight. "Ohhhhh! YESSSS!!! Good boy!"

She tugged the straps even tighter and buckled them in place. They were firm enough to keep his face fixed in her bottom, but stretchy enough so he could pull back slightly and get air when he needed. Now she could enjoy her main course while Christopher worshiped her sweaty ass.

Vicky grabbed the lube, stuck the end of the bottle in Dylan's waiting pucker and squeezed. A stream of wet grease splashed into his asshole. She pulled it out and tossed it aside, her breath growing ragged as she studied her target. One red, latex-covered hand flew up and down her steaming length of cock as she lined her fleshy weapon up with his defenseless hole. She couldn't wait another second. Victoria brought the head of her bulging staff to his waiting rim and pushed it through his soft, stretchy ring.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!"

"UUUUUUNNNNHHHHHHHHH..."

Dylan's cry of sudden, intense pressure mingled with Vicky's moan of bliss as their voices filled the room. Her long, fat fuck-stick tunneled inward, slowly but surely. Pleasure centers exploded like fireworks through her body as every inch of her hot, pulsing cum-pipe buried itself to the hilt in his exquisite ass. The inflatable plug had done its work. She'd have to thank Ruko for that later.

Christopher inched forward as his Goddess went balls deep in Dylan. He shimmied forth on his knees, his hands rendered useless behind him in the tight leather cuffs. His hot breath blew across Vicky's crack as his wet, sloppy appendage glided up and down her sucking cheeks. He painted her crevice with a hungry tongue, his hot flesh slurping over her tight rosebud with lustful fervor.

Vicky's face was a portrait of ecstasy as she withdrew herself from Dylan's silken flower and thrust herself deeper. Her dive into succulent boy pussy combined with Chrissy's nonstop rimming sent her to another world. The thick, red latex of her body suit clung to her tingling curves as she fucked her new sissy and her other femboy slut ate her ass obediently.

Amid the deluge of pleasure, her only concern was coming too quickly. She wanted this to go on forever. In that moment, the fire-kissed Mistress knew she needed this every day for the rest of her life. One collared sissy simply wouldn't do, ever again.

As her thrusting picked up speed, she took hold of Dylan's leash and yanked it sternly. Her hips smacked into him moistly as her fat scrotum pummeled his smaller fleshy orbs below. Chrissy's face was a gasping, gurgling mess in her ass; his head shoved back and forth by each eager fuck. Dylan's mouth mewled and moaned in low tones as Vicky railed his sissy ass and gripped his silk-encased body. He grabbed the covers; clumps of duvet balled in his fists as he hung on for dear life.

"What's your name, slut?"

"Mistress...?"

*SMACK*

She scorched his ass with a strong, loud slap. A faint redness rushed to the area she'd struck.

"I asked, WHAT'S YOUR NAME?!?"

"Dylan, Mistress!"

"That's not a good name for a cock-hungry sissy. A sissy bitch like you should have a sissy name! You look more like a Mindy to me."

"Mistress?"

*SMACK*

"SAY YOUR NEW NAME, SLUT!"

"Mindy! My name is Mindy!!!"

Vicky snickered. It was so damn easy. Whatever plans Mrs. Stedman had for her son were about to be upended. Dylan was a femboy to the core and Victoria would give him everything he craved. Everything his mother was too proud to admit.

"Which do you like more, your new name or my big cock up your slutty asshole?!?"

"Your cock, Mistress!

*SMACK*

"Prove it, then! BEG!!!"

"MORE Mistress! PLEASE! Fuck my sissy ass into the ground!!! DRESS ME LIKE YOUR DOLL AND FUCK ME!!!"

Vicky moans grew in volume as she increased the pace and force of her fucking. She couldn't continue teasing after those words. Her libido was cranked to the max and she needed to nut. Her sticky cock plunged in and out of Dylan's welcoming sphincter. Her heavy balls slapped him with wet smacks. Chrissy wormed his tongue deep into her pucker, slithering his hot flesh in and out of her succulent rim even as his body was rag-dolled back and forth. His hands pulled on their bindings as his face remained trapped in her hot, sweat-drenched ass cheeks.

The overstimulated Domina muttered horny gibberish as she fucked Dylan with abandon. Her pounding sent him over the edge, his prostate exploding in pleasure as his penis spat its sticky load all over Vicky's bed. Victoria grunted and yelled like an animal, hilting her cock in his ass over and over. She pounded him relentlessly as the overwhelming Succubus lust channeled into her rock-hard phallus.

The red-head screamed; a wail of pleasure that echoed through the room, pierced the walls and traveled down the hall. Her cum cannon exploded in Dylan's ass, ejecting a river of hot cream into his depths as her scrotum twitched, her body shuddered and Christopher continued to suck her rim and tongue-fuck her luscious hole. Vicky lost all control of herself as the mightiest orgasm of her life coursed through her quivering body.

In the throes of her climax, Dylan's back passage became clogged with her prodigious emissions. Thick jizzum erupted from the snug seal of her sputtering cock and her slave's gripping pucker. It splattered all over her red latex and her shiny blue Chrissy cat below, bathing them in white, clingy custard.

Vicky continued to moan and thrust into her soiled sissy as she descended from cloud nine. Smaller webs of cum spat from her tip, gunking up her new slave and oozing from his packed asshole. When her ejaculations finally ceased, she slumped forward; a sticky, sweaty heap on Dylan's feminized body. Christopher's licking and kissing slowed to a crawl, his dutiful ass worship easing her back to Earth.

Even as the powerful orgasm ebbed, Victoria planned number two, three and four. Christopher would be thirsty by now. After a brief rest, he could drink his nightcap straight from the tap and clean Dylan's musk from her cock. Then she would plow Chrissy's bussy and give Dylan the same task. These sissy sluts would be spending a lot of time together. It was only fitting they get a taste of each other's ass.

* * * * *

Allison crossed her legs and waited as Mistress Superior took a sip of her tea. She found herself in the administrative wing of the Daughters of Lilith, sitting before Jessica's desk yet again. It was starting to feel like being called to the principal's office. This wasn't a disciplinary hearing, though, or a social call. There'd been something urgent in Jessica's voice during their brief conversation on the phone.

The leader of the Daughters of Lilith looked even more decadent and pleased with herself than usual. She wasn't wearing the customary habit of their order today. Jessica donned a black latex bodysuit with scarlet rubber gloves and shiny red boots. Her face was covered by a porcelain Venetian mask decorated with colorful spirals and beaming jewels. Only her eyes and lips could be seen through the holes of her peculiar second face. Her dark hair flowed in curly waves all around her.

Jessica set her tea cup on a metal tray to her left. The tray was strapped to the head of a gimp slave that knelt at the side of the desk. He was blindfolded and his arms and legs were bound behind him. A sex toy buzzed away in his bottom, evidenced by the constant, gentle whirring sound from deep in his suit. The barrel chested gimp was so layered in leather and rubber that no physical feature was visible but the edges of his mouth.

"Thank you for coming in on such short notice. Especially on a Saturday. I hope I didn't interrupt any plans you had."

"Not at all" Allison answered, shaking her head. "I still don't know what I'm doing tonight. I figured a trip to my favorite nun-operated fetish dungeon might sort that out for me!"

Jessica smiled. "I've kept up with your work in The Chronicle. As I suspected, you've been very helpful. Many curious readers have come knocking at our gates. Superb work, Allison."

"Thank you. In truth, I'm not doing things much differently than I normally would. Investigating the bizarre and dropping salacious hints to curious readers has always been my shtick."

The gimp murmured and his body wobbled slightly. Both women looked his way as he barely prevented the drink from tipping over. The vibrating plug continued to torment him, sealed in his ass by the shiny second skin.

"Slave, what's the highest number of lashes I've given you in one session?" an annoyed Jessica asked.

"One hundred and forty, Mistress Superior!" he answered in a strained voice.

"Spill that tea and you'll find out what a hundred and sixty feels like." She watched him a few more moments before turning back to Allison. "Do you know who this is?"

"Nope" she stated flatly.

"This is Adam, the man who attacked me."

Allison's eyes went wide. "Oh! So this is the scumbag, huh? I should've said at the outset, I was very sorry to hear about the attack..."

Jessica raised a hand in reassurance. "Not your fault. I have a habit of dominating conversations as harshly as I do men. As you can see, he's no longer scum. Adam is a member of our community now. He's very well behaved. I'm telling you this, and introducing you, for a reason. If you accept my offer, you and Adam will be spending some time together."

The young reporter's eyebrows lifted in curiosity. "Offer?"

"We're sending a team to Rome. Four Sisters who speak Italian, Adam and you, if you agree. Officially they'll be on vacation. You'll be there to write articles for your paper. And Adam needs to report in with his former people. He's been sending vague messages back about needing to maintain operational silence while he investigates us, but they're not going to buy that forever. Eventually, they'll send someone to check on him, if they haven't already."