All Comments on 'Latex Futa Nuns From Hell Ch. 11'

by ChainedToAKeyboard

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Amazing story that's still going, thanks it's be great reading these.

Just an idea I think would be good the sisters growing in size get a young famous boy band to preform for them with no idea what's in store for them after the event. Later the boys could be given to a group of their older die hard fans that the boys had been rude to that come looking for the boys and they have been put under the strict care of Abigail who is training them for there new life as attractions for the sisterhood.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Absolutely outstanding! A long wait for this chapter, but it was worth it. This author is the champion of the futa genre. I enjoy these stories so much.

AnonymousAnonymous28 days ago

Possibly the best chapter you've written, especially the beginning. More scenes of two slaves per dickgirl stud, please!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userChainedToAKeyboard@ChainedToAKeyboard
"ChainedToAKeyboard" is my old handle. These days I go by the pen name "James Bondage." Under the watchful eye of my owner and Goddess, Mistress Cereza, I write Gold Star Femdom content for you to enjoy. Only half of my work is available on this website. If you see five chapt...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES