Latex Futa Nuns From Hell Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

More cum was shaken loose from Dylan's defiled body as they held him in strong grips and pounded him from both ends. The grunts and moans of all three came continuously, though Mindy's moans were half in pleasure and half out of brain-broken desperation.

Vicky stood not far away, smiling wickedly as she filmed the filthy spectacle. She kept the focus of phone's recording app trained squarely on Dylan as he was plowed by two of the biggest cocks on campus. It was a delight for Vicky to watch her new property get his first true taste of sissy slavery. He looked overwhelmed, but there was no doubt he was enjoying it.

After several minutes of slimy, air-tight fucking, Vivian and Evelyn's voices shrieked in euphoria as two rivers of hot tapioca rushed into Dylan's packed holes. His eyes bulged and thick nut dribbled from the seals of his mouth and asshole. His body was unable to house any more of the thick Futa batter.

Victoria ended the recording and walked off stage. She went down to the first row of pews and took a seat, sighing in relief as she took the weight off her high-heeled boots. The industrious Domina opened her email application and quickly attached the video file.

FROM: Headmistress Vicky <vdurant@dol.org>

TO: Margaret Stedman <mstedman@dol.org>

Dear Margaret,

I hope you and Harold are enjoying your vacation. From what Ruko tells me, it was badly needed!

As you can see from the video I've attached, we've been very busy in the short time you've been away. Under my guidance, Dylan has not only embraced the lifestyle of the Daughters of Lilith, but discovered his true self!

Your son's sissy name is Mindy. He has eagerly embraced his new life as a sissy slave. Perhaps that's not what you wanted for him, but it's true to the mission of the Sisterhood. We help people discover their true nature and liberate them to be who they truly are!

Once he moves in with me, I promise I'll bring Dylan back to the farm from time to time. In a way, we're both mothers to him now, but I would never deny the special bond you have. If you like, we could enjoy him together at times. What could be better than the love of two mothers at once?

Enjoy the rest of your trip! We'll talk again soon.

With affection,

Vicky Durant

Headmistress of Finance

The Daughters of Lilith