Latina Cougar Triple Threat

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I gasp for air and hear giggling coming from the women above me. Cynthia slides off of my face and I finally look up. Mable is licking my cum off of Yvonne's boobs while Yvonne smears it around.

"I'm glad we got the first one out of the way." Yvonne says calmly. "I can't believe you shot your shot with Cynthia first. I know how you look at my body, you have any idea the lengths I go through to get you to look at me? I guess you boys have never heard of playing hard to get."

"I guess you just didn't play your cards right Yvonne, I saw him first and he was hooked. You should have seen his boner when I put some moves on him his first night. Poor thing was trying so hard not to stare at my massive tits." I heard Cynthia say from my left.

I lay on the floor, panting after that WWE combo the three of them pulled on me. My head is spinning from the lack of oxygen, my leg that was propped up is still quivering on the ground.

"I hope you don't think you're done. You almost got me there with that tongue of yours and I'm going to need you to finish the job." Cynthia says as I turn towards her. Her jeans are off and I'm staring right into her shaven pussy.

"Don't be shy, get in there" Mable says from behind me, fetching Cynthia a small pillow to sit on for elevation.

I crawl over to Cynthia on my hands and knees, approaching her wide spread legs. She sticks one foot out, pointing her toes toward my lips.

"Start there, work your way to me." She instructs simply.

I gently take her big toe into my mouth, sucking it softly, pulling away and gently kissing it. I work through all of her toes, trace her ankle with my tongue and plant kisses down to her thighs. Yvonne mounts Cynthia's face herself, facing me and leaning down so our faces almost meet.

"Are you horny for us three older women, Oscar?" She asks seductively.

I nod my head rapidly. "Yes ma'am."

"Then prove it Oscar, make Cynthia cum with your tongue, make her explode."

I nod my head in agreement, then bite down on Cynthia's inner thigh. She moans under Yvonne's pussy. Yvonne shakes her ass and moans herself, biting her lip as she smiles.

"That's good Oscar, keep it up, you're doing such a good job."

I suck on her thigh, I'm leaving hickey after hickey. Her thighs taste so good, they're so soft and warm against my face. Cynthia is quaking under Yvonne. I finally reach her pussy and gently make laps around her vagina with my tongue. Cynthia shudders. I stick my tongue inside and she bucks her hips. Yvonne grabs the back of my head and pushes it down into her pussy further.

"Spread your legs." Mable says as she grabs my thighs. I oblige in widening my stance on my knees, and Mable grabs my penis with two fingers. "Have you ever been milked, Oscar?"

I can't answer, so I just shake my head side to side, causing Cynthia to moan.

"Well I'm going to milk every drop out of you I can, but you can't cum until the two of them do Oscar. Do we have an understanding?" Mable asked with what I assume to be an evil grin. "You're going to get milked by a woman twice your age. Let this cougar milk you."

I need to get to work. I have my tongue inside of Cynthia's sweet pussy, Yvonne pressing my face down inside and Mable's fingers slowly stroking up and down my rock hard shaft.

I use my tried and true method of air-spelling every letter of the alphabet with my tongue. I start with A and judge Cynthia's reaction, not much. I try with B and got a little bit better reception, then C,D and E. E makes her thighs clamp around my head and she screams into Yvonne's pussy. Yvonne herself moans very loud, Mable's fingers pulling all of my dick into another dimension.

I start to repeat the E motion. E,E,E,E,E,E,E with my tongue, Cynthia is squirming under me, and Yvonne is moaning louder and louder. I stop the E to grab her clitoris in my lips and suck as hard as I can, using my tongue to lick it as I suck. Cynthia screams, Yvonne moans, Mable strokes, I moan, I go faster. I switch back to the E strategy, then back to sucking her clitoris, then back to the E strategy. Faster and faster I go, harder and harder Cynthia clamps her thighs around my head, the longer Mable's strokes. Faster faster faster faster.

Cynthia explodes her cum all over my face, I'm doing my best to lick it all up. Yvonne is grinding on Cynthia's face.

"Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck. Yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes FUCKING YEEEESSSSSS! Ahhhhhhhh FUUUUCK!" Yvonne screams at the top of her lungs as she has an earth quaking climax on Cynthia's face.

Mable strokes faster and faster, coaxing cum to the surface every stroke. Yvonne dismounts Cynthia and leans forward over my upward angled ass, she grabs my balls with her hand, plants several kisses on my taint and sucks on my balls as hard as she can.

I'm going to explode. I still have Cynthia's pussy in my mouth, Yvonne is going to suck my balls clean off of my body and Mable is stroking me faster and faster.

"I want you to beg me to let you come! Let me fucking hear you beg!" Mable shouts.

"Please ma'am, please let me cum." I whimper.

"Beg harder! Don't you fucking cum until I tell you to!!" Mable says as she death grips my cock, making me almost explode.

"Please let me cum Mable, I beg of you, let me fucking cum!" I gasp, I'm trying so hard to hold it in.

Mable is milking, Yvonne is sucking and Cynthia wraps her legs around my head, squeezing with all of her might.

"Cum for me bitch, cum for me right now. Right fucking now." Mable yells as I unleash massive volleys of cum all over the place. All over Mable's hands, all over the floor, her thighs and pussy.

I moan as I shoot my load, relieved to let go of the tension.

"Good boy, good boy. Thank you for cumming for me Oscar." Mable says gently as she places a small kiss on my penis.

Cynthia lets go of my head, and I rear up for air, gasping and coughing.

"I'm glad you finally let me get some of you, Oscar. I'm definitely going to come back for seconds in the near future." Cynthia says with a sweet smile on her face.

Yvonne, Cynthia and Mable went home after that last load, they knew I was spent and couldn't possibly satisfy all three of them again. I still haven't gotten my hands on Yvonne's boobs or my dick in Cynthia's asshole, so I am nowhere near done with these three women.

12