Latina Housewife Pt. 01

Story Info
A submissive Latina becomes a housewife to a dominant man.
1.4k words
3.78
24.1k
28
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/28/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
johny314
johny314
14 Followers

A new law is passed, and any Latina woman who wishes to become a citizen of the U.S.A can choose to marry a man, and become their wife. These women are held in ICE centers, and any man may come in, and take a woman as his wife.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

John drove up to the ICE center, ready to start his new life. He had a good job as a software engineer, but his home life was awful. He always ate microwave meals, and his place was messy, but he was going to change that now, he thought happily.

After filling out a short form, he entered the facility, where he was greeted by a number of eager Latina women on the other side of a glass, desperate to become a wife to this white man. They watched as he was led by a guard into a small room and was a given a binder filled with pictures and details about the women.

As he flipped through, he stopped when he found a picture of a beautiful woman smiling softly. As he read her bio he became enamored by this "Luisa". She was a virgin latina with no real family left, and desperate for a new better life for her children. She was 19, and curvy with F cup breasts, and a curvy waist, but a small 5'3 stature. She called herself a good cook, and cleaner. She was perfect John thought.

He told the guard this was the woman he wanted, and they fetched her. She entered timidly looking up and smiling at him, before sitting down at the table.

"Hola sir,"

"Hello Luisa, I'm John"

"Hi John, I'm Luisa, oh you already know that," she said nervously. He could tell she was very excited for the opportunity to leave here. He chuckled, and said, "So Senora Luisa, are you interested in becoming a housewife?"

"Si ermmm yes sir," She said happily, "it's my dream to be a housewife to a strong ummm" she looked down a bit embarrassed.

"Say it"

"white man," she said meekly without looking up.

"Good girl"

"Thank you sir", she said blushing. She'll be perfect he thought.

"So, Luisa, would you like to be my wife?"

Her eyes went big with joy, "Yes sir! Yes please!"

"Great!"

He stepped outside, and told the guard, "I'll take her."

After a bit more paperwork, he and his new fiancee were off. She walked beside him, holding his hand smiling as they approached his car. He opened the door for her (what a gentleman) and they both got in.

She couldn't believe how lucky she was, a wealthy white man taking her away and making her a housewife! How wonderful!

"Now Luisa, let's talk about your duties"

"Yes sir!" she said still marveling at her handsome soon-to-be husband

"As my wife, I do expect you to prepare my meals, as well as keep the house tidy."

"Yes sir of course."

"I also, expect you to satisfy me sexually"

"Ummm..." she looked down embarrassed

"Luisa?"

"I'm a virgin sir," she said looking up for a moment with her big blue eyes, then back down.

"I know, it's quite alright we'll go slowly to start, but soon you'll be my slut."

She didn't say anything obviously embarrassed at the conversation.

"I also expect you to accompany me on dates, at least once a week"

"I'd love that sir!" she said excitedly, "when will our first one be?"

"Tonight, we're going to a nice restaurant, so wash up. I have an outfit laid out on m- our bed. When we get to OUR house, we'll do a quick tour, then we'll get ready and head out for the night. Then, I'll claim you."

"Claim me?"

"Yes, tonight I'm going to make love to you, and mark you as my wife, by filling you with my cum."

"Wow," she said quietly, her pussy starting to get wet.

They arrived shortly after. The car ride was mostly quiet, with the exception of the radio. Once they were at his, no their house, he led her by the hand from room to room excitedly showing her the rooms.

"And this is where you'll spend most of your time I imagine," he said as he led her into the kitchen. "I'm sure you'll be able to find all that you need, but of course you can always call me, ermmm you do have a phone don't you?"

"No sir, sorry I did, but it was lost, when I came here."

"Well then we'll have to get you one then," he said smiling.

"Thank you sir," she said producing a slight smile.

"Boop." he said as he booped her on the nose. She looked a bit confused, but then smiled widely.

"That's better dear, now to the next room."

They went room to room until finally, they were back where they started at the living room. "So what do you think Luisa?"

"It's a bit ummm large for just us?"

"Oh don't worry, I'm sure we can take care of that," he said rubbing her chest. She chuckled and said happily, "yes of course sir."

"You do like it though, don't you?" he asked a bit nervously

"Oh yes, it's lovely sir"

"Oh good" he said relief filling him. He was worried maybe he wasn't she expected.

"Well Luisa, we best get dressed if we're going to make the reservation."

"Oh yes sir of course," she said, and followed him up the stairs to the bedroom.

On the bed lay a purple dress, as well as matching lingerie. She stared for a bit at the beautiful dress. Picking it up, and turning around, "where should I... oh WOW" she said staring at him changing. She watched as he pulled his pants up covering the massive bulge in his underwear.

"You like?" he chuckled. "I'll head downstairs so you can have some privacy. Just head down when you're ready."

"Thank you sir," she said a little frazzled.

After changing into the new outfit, she folder her clothes, and left them on the bed. Her pussy felt extremely exposed just being covered by this thong and dress. She was a little wet as she went down the steps. Her new fiancee rested on the sofa, with the television on in the background.

"Oh wow!" he said seeing her walk down the stairs.

"Do you like it?" she said followed by a spin, then laughing.

"I love it," he said taking her hand. "I have some high-heels for you as well"

"Thank you sir," she said happily, she put them on, and on they went to the restaurant.

They got to know each other better after the meal, and he could already tell Luisa was much more comfortable with him. As for her, while she originally thought he might be too rough and dominant, she found him to be strong and caring, with some dominant tendencies (that made her feel weak and wet.) They left both the restaurant, after a great meal happier, and excited for what would lie when they got home.

When she got home, he told her to wait a minute in the car, but then come in, so he could get something ready for her. Then once she enters the house to strip to the lingerie, and walk up the stairs to the bedroom. She followed his orders closely, and after counting to 60, she hurried in, removed the dress, folded it (of course) put it on the sofa, and walked up the stairs slowly. On the bed lied a box with a bow wrapped with a tag "Open me!" She looked left and right, then removed the bow, and opened the box. Inside lay a pink collar with "Wifey" written in gold letters. She slowly put it on and clasp the latch. Locking her in. She then climbed on the bed, and waited. After a minute or so, she heard him on the stairs. Excitedly she watched as she saw him climb the steps, then she saw him. Naked, with his big, hard, thick, white cock in hand. It must have been 10 inches! They both shared a smile, as he climbed on-top of her.

"Do you like it MY wifey," he said putting emphasis on my. He owned, her and she knew it. She was his, and she loved it

"Yes my hubby," she responded smiling their faces inches from each other.

"Good," he said then kissed her.

johny314
johny314
14 Followers