Latina's Husband

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I took my time, pumping in and out of her ever-so-slowly at first, but thrusting ever harder, deeper, and faster, until we were both shaking, twitching, and moaning with desire for each other, until neither of us could hold back our excited, explosive orgasms one second longer. We were so in tune with each other that we both came at the same moment.

That very night, we agreed to become boyfriend and girlfriend. The next morning, we showered together, lovingly soaping each other off and toweling each other dry. I then cooked breakfast for us, and still half-naked, we hand-fed each other between soft, soulful kisses. Up until then, it was the most romantic and sexy evening either of us had ever experienced.

On our next date, we decided to meet up with some friends of mine at a local Scottish festival (bagpipes, kilts, caber-tossing, and so on). My friends have an off-beat sense of humor, so I was nervous about how she would react to them. But if we were to be boyfriend and girlfriend, we had to meet and accept each other's friends and relatives.

At the festival, she and I left my friends for a while to stroll hand-in-hand through the park. We came across a picturesque little waterfall, with a small rock ledge on one side, to stand on for taking photos with an interesting backdrop. We stopped there and took each other's photos. After all, since we were now officially boyfriend and girlfriend, we ought to be carrying each other's photo in our wallets. As we sat, stood, photoed, talked, and laughed around the water fall, she playfully splashed me, and I teasingly splashed her back, commenting about how I love when she gets WET. She smiled knowingly, no doubt replaying in her head every sexy moment of just HOW wet she got our first time, just as I was then reliving our first shared sex in my own mind.

She then told me that her favorite, so-far-unfilled, sexual fantasy was to make love in and under a waterfall. My cock instantly sat up and paid attention to her remark, and I desperately wanted to fulfill her fantasy right then and there. Had the park not been crowded with festival-goers, we probably would have gone for it, and then she would have had to invent a new fantasy for us to explore. To our mutual disappointment, we both had to settle for a quick hug and kiss, fully- clothed, beside the waterfall.

After the festival, we all decided to eat at a reasonably classy restaurant. Some of my friends are real two-way radio fanatics, so they made sure that everyone had a radio in their car, tuned to the same frequency, before we all drove our cars to the restaurant. Latina didn't find this at all odd, and in fact took to the radio like a duck to water, joining the radio conversation as we drove along.

When we arrived at the selected restaurant, it was closed. One of my friends said on the radio that he knew of a nearby Kentucky Fried Chicken. "Oh, great," I thought, "I'm trying to make a good impression on my new girlfriend, and here they suggest KFC." KFC, while nice enough fast food, is not what anyone who call an upscale establishment. But Latina once more surprised me, announcing over the radio, "KFC sounds fine to me. The food's good, and it won't break anyone's budget."

My friends and I have this silly game of quoting lines from movies to fit the situation or the conversation. They started these antics at KFC, and I worried that she would think us all crazy and end our relationship just as it was getting started. But to my surprise and relief, she joined in the game, quoting lines from her own favorite movies, some of which were not familiar to my friends and me. This amazing woman fit in well with me, my friends, and our silliness, strengthening my growing conviction that I had at long last found my soulmate and life partner.

After dinner, we returned the borrowed radios, and my friends all got in their cars and drove home. But Latina and I lingered in the KFC parking lot to talk a while, until she told me she wanted to go home to bed. Somewhat naively I now realize, I asked her if our long date was making her tired.

"Not tired, my sweetie," she smiled. "I want to go home to bed--with YOU." She gently and lovingly tapped my crotch, and we both smiled, gazing soulfully, longingly into each other's eyes. We raced to our cars in record time, and pushing the speed limit, we both drove to her house.

In her bedroom, we left the light on so we could watch each other as we stood facing each other, slowly undressing each other. As less and less clothing covered us, and more and more flesh became exposed, we both began to breathe heavier, and we could feel each other's hearts beating and thumping ever faster as we held each other's naked forms in our arms. My cock pulsed strongly and rhythmically against her belly, as I slowly slid a finger past her hairy bush to enjoy the moist slickness of her inner walls. I began to slink down onto my knees, trailing gentle, loving kisses and soft nibbles on her skin, starting at her neck, lingering on her gorgeous 38-C breasts, her long and hard nipples, and her wide, dark, and lovely areolas, and then stroking and licking the soft curves under her breasts. I kissed and licked at her sexy navel, down through her luxurious carpet of thick, nearly-black pubic fur, and finally sinking completely down onto my knees and planting tender, loving kisses directly onto the sweet pussy I now so craved to taste.

I licked and sucked at her like this, ever-so-slowly, luxuriously, savoring her slowly-building climax and her sweet juiciness, until she flooded my mouth with her passionate desires for me. Her rapidly-flowing nectar tasted as exquisitely sweet as I remembered from our first time together.

Still breathing heavily, she grasped my hands in hers, and she raised me up off of my knees. She lovingly stroked my bare chest with her open palms, making me moan in anticipation. She then used her palms on my chest to suddenly and unexpectedly shove me over backwards onto her bed, flat on my back. She then put one knee on her bed, slid forward slightly, and then brought her other knee up onto the mattress. She crawled across the mattress on her knees to me, then she straddled her legs on the outsides of my outstretched legs, and she slowly sank her wide-open and very wet pussy down directly over my still hard and throbbing cock. She slowly slid up and down, until I couldn't stand it any longer. I then grabbed her soft, curvy hips, and while running my fingertips lightly over her curves, I thrust her hips up and down hard on my cock. She let out a loud, sexy moan, so I thrust her up and down even faster and harder, until I felt a warm stream of thick ooze dribbling out of her and down along the outside of my deeply-buried cock. I eased her up off of me one last time, and watching her come dribble down along my shaft and onto my belly, I thrust my hips up into her hard and fast for one final time, before emptying the contents of my balls up into her depths in a quick succession of THREE powerful orgasmic blasts.

Soon after that, she had to go into the hospital for surgery. I spent the whole day at the hospital with her. For a week, I made the 20-mile round trip every evening after work to visit her hospital room until visiting hours ended. We held hands and talked for hours each time. She said nobody, not even her first husband, had ever done so much for her.

Once she was home, I visited her and helped her around her house until she was strong enough again to do things for herself again. She was too weak from surgery for the passionate sex play that we had grown used to, but she felt comfort in having my naked body beside hers in her bed, my arms around her in gentle and loving embrace as I softly kissed her everywhere that wasn't sore from her surgery.

After she recovered, I then spent every weekend at her house. We would go on outings to parks, the beach, or wherever. Then dinner and either a movie or dancing. But wherever we went on our dates, it always seemed to end up in the same place: back to her house for shameless, no-holds-barred sex all night Saturday, and all day Sunday. We couldn't believe how much stamina we both had, and I would have 3 or 4 orgasms over the weekend, giving her at least that many, too. She said her first husband had hardly ever had sex with her, and had never given her an orgasm in 17 years of marriage.

I began hinting that we should get married, and she and I talked about it often. We even looked at rings and began planning. Finally, I had saved up enough to buy the ring we had both agreed upon. One night, while she was visiting me, and we were in bed again, we were lying on our sides, with my face buried in her pussy and my cock down her throat, when I quietly slipped the ring on her finger. I pulled my tongue out of her pussy long enough to ask "Will you marry me?" As my cock eased out of her mouth, she hugged me tightly and almost screamed, "Yes!" I then resumed eating her out, and she sucked me so sweetly as our 69 resumed.

Three months after we first met in person, and just five months after our first telephone conversation, we were married. On our honeymoon, we had an in-room Jacuzzi, so as the bubbles stroked our naked bodies, we raised our hips to just above the water line, and we took turns going down on each other. Soon, I had my eight inches easing into her tight walls under the water, as the jets of water massaged us. It wasn't yet fulfilling her fantasy of making love in the splashing stream of a waterfall, but it came close.

The beliefs with which I was raised turned out to be true. The fact that we do care so deeply about each other has made our love life much better, and I am glad I waited 40 years for someone I really cared about before "going all the way." After two years, we still have the same nightly fiery passion for each other. We are always trying out new moves on each other, or exotic new places to make love, and because we care about each other so deeply, I don't think it will ever get stale. We even got to fulfill her fantasy to make love in a water fall, at the edge of a lake where we went skinny-dipping, and she says she'll describe that in some future story.

We do everything together. We make the bed together in the morning. We cook dinner together in the evening. We help each other wash dishes and do laundry. We work together helping our children with their school work. By bedtime, we feel so close to each other from all this sharing that our lovemaking makes us feel joined as one person. I am SO lucky to have a beautiful smart, funny, charming, passionate, sexy soulmate with whom I have such great fun both in and out of bed, sharing our life and our love as we grow old together.

The End

12