Latino Surfers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then, with the help of Bruno, a big cock was pressing against my hole. I felt betrayed by my little entrance. It shouldn't be possible that a man's ass would be so easily abused like that, so easily plundered, so easily humiliated. It was almost like I was welcoming him.

I thought I wasn't enjoying at first, because there was a lot of burning and pain. I allowed myself to feel relieved, until Kaique pushed himself in more and more, and then he hit a very sweet, very good spot inside of me. And as the veins of his cock throbbed inside of me, I felt every single pulse.

"Ohhh, noo. No!"

It shouldn't feel this good. It wasn't fair.

"You want Kaique to stop?"

No! Please! Oh shit!"

When the cock slid out slowly, I was disheartened. I thought they were going to punish me.

"Fuck me, please. Please!"

Kaique hadn't stopped, he was just beginning to fuck me. Bruno filled my mouth with his cock, and from then on, I didn't say anything else, I just got myself plundered out of my dignity, and moaned with my mouth full while they did it.

They groomed me really well, because I came without touching myself, and it didn't even take that long.

Bruno saw my complete surrender, and knew he had been right all along. My whole body burned hot with the shame, and the injustice, but most of all the pleasure. I don't know how long they fucked me, but they did it like I was some street whore, and both my face and ass were full of cum when they were done with me.

And the worst thing happened later, when we got back, it wasn't hard at all for me to lie to my wife after having been reduced to that shell of a man, completely stripped from all the qualities of a husband. She looked at me in the eye and asked me if I wanted to go.

"Not now. I really want to learn how to surf, honey. It's been going so well."

My ass was still burning from the cock, and Kaique's cum staining my underwear.

By the next day, when Bruno made me beg for his cock, otherwise I wouldn't have any, I knew gratitude had nothing to do with it.

I wasn't doing this because I was thankful. I was doing because I loved it.

Bruno pushed his cock inside of me, him and Kaique working together as a team, working to bring me to my knees in every sense of the expression.

And what would I do now after I left these two? What cock would I suck?

It seemed like a horrible prospect. And it had to be behind my wife's back, otherwise she would suffer too much. I still loved her enough to know that. I could still be a good husband.

That is still true to this date. I have not hurt her. And her brother also wants to protect her, so my secret is safe with him. His cock is not as big as my Brazilians', but it does its job. And I face it like a punishment of sorts.

Still, I cannot remember all of this without admiration for that Brazilian surfer with the dangerous dark eyes.

He broke me.