Laundromat Sexcapade!!

Story Info
A routine day turns naughty fast!
3.6k words
4.39
9.1k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Since our kids moved away to college last year my wife Sarah and I have started traveling as often as possible. Every 3 months or so we pick a new city to visit, we typically stay 3 to 4 weeks and we always stay in furnished vacation rentals so we can relax at "home" or go out and spend a night on the town. Our first 4 trips have been amazing, it is interesting to see the differences and similarities each city has to offer! However, something happened on our last trip that made it an unforgettable experience!

Our first two weeks in Carlsbad were pretty normal, we went to the beach, we drove to La Jolla and watched to seals, we went to the farmers market in Oceanside and most nights we watched the sunset from our beachside rental. The rental we were staying in was one of 8 furnished town-homes. There was a community gym, pool, and laundry mat. As with the first 3 places we stayed, we spent each Wednesday morning washing our clothes at the laundry mat, while we waited for the machines we sat together planning our adventures for the next week.

The third Wednesday in Carlsbad started just like every other week. We woke early and headed to the beach for a morning run then we headed to the gym for a short workout. My wife and I are both pretty fit. Sarah is 5'6 120 pounds with long blond hair, dark brown eyes, muscular legs and toned arms and abs with beautiful C cup breasts and a tight ass that would make J Lo stare. I'm 5'9 with muscular arms and legs with a midsection somewhere between a dad bod and washboard abs. Because we spend much of our time outdoors we are both very tan.

After our morning workout we returned to our home for breakfast and a shower before heading to the laundromat to do our laundry and plan our week ahead. The laundromat was empty and quiet when we entered, after loading our clothes, we sat down and began to look over our entertainment options for the week. Shortly after we sat down one of the other tenants entered the laundromat. I immediately recognized Jennifer as she entered the laundromat, even though we had only met briefly once before. Jennifer was absolutely stunning to look at, 5'5 and 120lbs with the tightest little body, she looked to be in her mid twenties. The first time we met I was awe struck by he long flowing auburn hair, bright hazel eyes that seemed to sparkle in the light and full lips that covered her glistening white teeth. But today as she entered the laundromat I instantly became aroused! Jennifer was wearing a light grey sleeveless tank top, it was very loose fitting and had oversized arm openings and tight green booty shorts that only covered about half of her tight ass.

I was having a hard time concentrating on our weekly planning. Little did I know planning was going to become even more difficult, as Jennifer bent over to put her dirty clothes in the washing machine, her top fell away from her body and I had the most amazing view of her big beautiful size D breasts!! Suddenly I felt an elbow in my side as my wife leaned over and said "are you seeing what I'm seeing, I might need a cold shower" then she reach over and put her hand on my throbbing cock and smiled, she knew I was enjoying the show!

Sarah and I tried to resume our planning between glances at those big beautiful tits. Suddenly, Jennifer placed her empty basket on the counter and began walking towards us!

"Excuse me" Jennifer said in a shy but very sexy voice, "I forgot my detergent could I borrow some of yours, I'll make it up to you I promise ".

Sarah nervously fumbled through her bag and as she pulled out the detergent said "sure", I could swear she was blushing as she said it. Jennifer smiled and said thanks, then she turned and walked towards the open washing machine. As she walked away we got a great look at her tight ass that stuck out of the bottom of her booty shorts! Right before she got to her basket Jennifer quickly looked over shoulder and smiled, knowing we were enjoying the view.

A couple of minutes later Jennifer returned and said "would you like to come up to my place while the machines do their job, so I can repay you for the detergent. I have some fresh squeezed orange juice and strawberries?"

I looked at Sarah and she looked at me neither wanting to seem too eager but both hoping the other was willing to go. I reached out and touched Sarah's hand and almost instantly she blurted out "yes, we'd love too"!

Jennifer's condo had the same layout as ours. It was an open layout with the kitchen separated from the dining room and living by an island counter. From the entryway you could see all the way out the living room windows to the beach and ocean below. As we entered the kitchen I noticed 3 cups of orange juice had already been poured. Jennifer invited us to sit down on the barstools and enjoy the drinks. We turned our stools so we could look out the windows as we sipped on our OJ. A couple of minutes passed and Jennifer stood up and said "silly me, I almost forgot your payment for the detergent" before either of us could say anything she disappeared into the adjacent bedroom.

A minute later Jennifer appeared in the doorway, she was completely naked! Her hair was now pulled back in a messy bun exposing her long neck and gorgeous tits. From where I was sitting I could see that her nipples were fully erect! My eyes continued to travel south across her flat stomach. She had a dangling silver piercing in her navel that swayed as she moved. My eyes continued down to her pussy it was almost completely shaved except for a two inch long little landing strip that ended just before her clit.

Jennifer walked straight up to Sarah and leaned in close and whispered "I have been looking forward to this every morning since you got here! I want to put my tongue on your sweet slit and I want your husband to fuck my tight pussy!" All Sarah could do was nod her head. That was all the permission Jennifer needed.

Jennifer leaned forward and began kissing Sarah on the lips. I watched in awe as these two beauties kissed and gently bit each other's lips. Then their tongues began to dart in and out of each other's mouth. Jennifer reached over and started to stroke my cock over my gym shorts. She pulled away from Sarah's lips long enough to say "I can't wait for your big cock to fill my mouth and pussy" then she was back to kissing my wife. Again Jennifer broke the lip lock, this time her lips traveled down Sarah's neck towards her heaving breasts. Jennifer took hold of the halter top Sarah was wearing and quickly brought it over her head, exposing Sarah's beautiful tits. I could see that her nipples were so erect and her chest was already flushed, the way it gets when she is really turned on. The second Jennifer's mouth and tongue touched Sarah's nipple she let out a subtle moan. Jennifer began sucking on Sarah's left tit, with her right hand she was tweaking Sarah's left nipple and her left hand was now down my shorts stroking my fully erect cock.

After a few minutes of sucking and stroking, Jennifer stood up and said "let's take this into the other room where we can be more comfortable." She took Sarah by the hand and began leading her into the bedroom. Sarah grabbed me by the cock and lead me to the bedroom. When we got to the bedroom, Jennifer instructed Sarah to lay on the edge of the bed. Sarah obliged and after getting comfortable she slipped her hand inside the elastic of her pink spandex shorts and began rubbing her clit. From where I was standing I could see her pussy was so wet she had soaked through the spandex. While Sarah was vigorously rubbing her clit Jennifer removed my t-shirt and planted her soft lips on my mouth. Our tongues fought against each other as I could feel her heart almost leaping out of her chest! I took her breasts in my hands and massaged her nipples. I was about to pull away and suck on her tits but as our mouths released, she quickly dropped to her knees pulling my shorts down as she went. Her mouth went straight for my throbbing cock and she tried to take the whole thing in her mouth. She vigorously sucked and stroked my cock with her mouth and hand as her other hand disappeared between her legs to find her clit. I could hear Sarah moaning as she fingered her pussy and watched Jennifer suck my dick.

A minute later Jennifer stopped sucking and said "I'm sorry but I have to taste your wife's pussy! I need to put my tongue inside her. I have been waiting for so long to make her cum on my face!" In an instant she was between Sarah's legs and even though she was shaking with delight and anticipation she was able to slow her self down and gently kiss Sarah's inner thigh. First the right and then the left. Starting at the knee and working her way closer and closer towards her covered yet glistening honey pot. Jennifer then grabbed Sarah's spandex and pulled them slowly down her legs. Jennifer could not hold back any longer. She placed her face directly over Sarah's hot throbbing pussy and began to lick her clit.

Sarah motioned for me to come to her, I knelt beside her face and stuck my still wet cock in my wife's mouth. With one hand she played with my balls as her other hand played with her tits. I grabbed the back of my wife's head directing her how I wanted her to suck my cock. My other hand found her free tit and began squeezing and twisting. All the time I was watching Jennifer lick and suck on Sarah's swollen clit. This went on for a couple of minutes and I could tell Sarah was getting close to climax because her moans were vibrating my dick as she greedily sucked the shaft.

Sarah pulled my cock from her mouth and said "Babe Jennifer is making my pussy feel so good, will you go fuck her and make her pussy feel as good as mine does?"

Jennifer obviously heard the request and she stopped sucking on Sarah's clit and said talking to Sarah "only if you will sit on my face while your husband fucks my pussy"! Sarah bit her lower lip and nodded her head.

Jennifer crawled upon the bed and laid on her back with her legs dangling off the side of the bed. Sarah positioned herself with one knee on either side of Jennifer's head and her back facing me as I stood between Jennifer's sexy toned legs. With her pussy directly over Jennifer's mouth, Sarah pushed her pussy down onto Jennifer's waiting tongue. At the same moment I put my tongue on Jennifer's wet pussy I lapped at her pussy the same way I had seen her licking my wife pussy just moments before and the way she was currently eating and sucking my wife's pussy. Then I stood up and gave her what she really wanted. With one quick thrust I plunged my cock into the depths of Jennifer's warm moist vagina. I mixed up the speed and depth of the thrusts of my throbbing member.

I could see that Sarah was playing with one of her tits with her hand and the other hand was on the back of Jennifer's head directing her in and out of her pussy. Jennifer was rubbing her own clit with her right hand as her left hand played with Sarah's other tit. I was fucking Jennifer hard now, our bodies crashing together, my hands were kneading her massive tits. From my point of view I kept catching glimpses of Jennifer's tongue as it moved across my wife's wet slit.

I pushed my wife forward so she was laying face down, her pussy still directly over Jennifer's face. Jennifer switched the position of her arms. She was now reaching around Sarah and massaging her buttocks. All of a sudden Jennifer smacked Sarah's ass with both hands then she grabbed both cheeks and spread them wide. That was all the invitation I needed, I quickly leaned forward and buried my face between my wife's ass cheeks. My tongue quickly found her asshole and I began eating her asshole while Jennifer ate her pussy. Sarah let out a loud moan and yelled "oh yes tongue fuck my pussy and my asshole! Oh my god I am about to cum! Please keep fucking me"! A few seconds later Sarah let out a loud "OH FUUUCCKKK YESSS! Here it comes". And with that her whole body began shaking as she came all over Jennifer's face.

The taste and feel of Sarah's orgasm had pushed Jennifer to the edge of her own orgasm. "Oh yeah just keep fucking me like that, now faster, fuck me faster!" Jennifer exclaimed. Sarah had positioned herself over Jennifer's tits and was now sucking and playing with Jennifer's perfect round tits. Jennifer was vigorously massaging her clit as I continued to pump her pussy as fast and deep as I could. Jennifer body started shaking as she let out a scream. I could feel her pussy clench as the waves of a powerful orgasm crashed over her.

Sarah looked up at me and said now it is your turn! With a smile both women slid off the bed and moved straight for my cock. Sarah placed my balls in her mouth as Jennifer began working my shaft in and out of her mouth. A moment later I felt two tongues on my cock as the girls licked the length of my shaft, their tongues touching as the reached the head of my penis. Just then Jennifer pulled her head away and said "I can tell your close, I want you to shoot your load down my throat!" Just hearing those words pushed me even closer to the edge. Jennifer positioned herself directly in front of my cock and continued licking and sucking the head and stroking the shaft.

Then Sarah said "Jennifer are you ready for a massive load?" Jennifer nodded and continued sucking.

Sarah resumed sucking on my balls, then without warning Sarah lubed her finger and shoved it all the way into my asshole! After a few seconds of massaging my prostate, I said "I'm going to fucking cum!" Jennifer removed my cock from her mouth just enough that I could see my juices shoot onto her face and into her throat. After two shots she shoved my cock all the way into her mouth and I emptied the rest of my load directly into her throat. Sarah moved to Jennifer and licked up the cum that had escaped Jennifer's mouth, then the two gorgeous women kissed each other deeply.

I collapsed onto the bed. Sarah climbed up beside me and said "babe while you get ready for round two can I eat pussy for the first time? I really want to suck on Jennifer's pussy?"

I replied, "l was hoping you would ask because I have been looking forward to you eating Jennifer out!" A rush of excitement filled both girls faces!

I pulled a chair up close to the bed so I could have a good view of what was about to happen. Sarah positioned herself between Jennifer's legs and hesitantly at first, put her tongue on Jennifer's clit. As Sarah began to lick and suck on Jennifer's clit and pussy, Jennifer let out a moan "Your a fucking natural at eating pussy Sarah!" The compliment turned Sarah on even more and her licking and sucking became more rapid and purposeful.

Then Sarah took her ring and middle finger and placed them in Jennifer's mouth. Jennifer played with the fingers, getting them nice and wet. As Sarah pulled the two fingers out of Jennifer's mouth, Jennifer said "Oh yes fuck me baby, fuck my pussy and suck my clit!" Sarah began fingering Jennifer and her fingers found their way right to Jennifer's G-spot. The sensation of Sarah sucking on her clit and fingering her G-spot was almost more than Jennifer could handle.

Sarah sensing how close Jennifer was to reaching another orgasm, took her lips off Jennifer's clit and said "don't cum yet, we haven't even got to the best part!" With that Sarah once again began licking Jennifer's pussy but now she took her fingers out of Jennifer's clit. "You ready to cum"? Sarah asked as she wet her middle finger and plunged it into Jennifer's tight asshole.

Jennifer let out a small whimper but then she exclaimed "you weren't kidding that feels soooo fucking good! Please keep fucking my asshole and sucking my clit! Oh fuck yes, you are going to make me cum so hard"! Sarah was now working her finger in and out of Jennifer's ass, her tongue lapping at Jennifer's pussy and clit. "Oh god! Fuck me deep, oh yes fuck me baby!" Sarah shoved her finger as deep as it could go into her ass! It was enough to push Jennifer over the edge, her body began to spasm as the feeling of a powerful orgasm flooded her system. Sarah kept sucking and fucking Jennifer throughout the entire orgasm.

"I had no idea you were so naughty" Jennifer said to Sarah as she stood to stand beside Sarah. Jennifer leaned in close and licked her own pussy juices off Sarah lips, then with a gentle shove ordered Sarah onto the bed on all fours. Jennifer climbed up to one side of Sarah and slid one hand between Sarah's legs. When she felt her clit she started to play with it. Jennifer than took two fingers and after moistening them she placed them inside Sarah's warm and wet pussy. Eating pussy had turned Sarah on more than she thought it would and she began to rock her hips back and forth to increase the speed and depth with which Jennifer was finger fucking her. "Put your head down on the bed and spread your legs a little wider, I want your husband to have a good view!"Sarah did as she was told.

By this time my cock was rock hard again but I didn't want to interrupt the girls fun until I was invited to do so, so I just sat back and stroked my rock hard cock and watched in amazement as this beautiful girl fingered my wife's spread open pussy. Jennifer glanced back at me and grinned as she watched me stroke my cock. Then with a little wink she rose up a little higher on her knees and plunged her tongue into Sarah tight asshole. What an amazing fucking sight! Jennifer's fingers playing with Sarah's clit and fucking her pussy as her tongue darted in and out of her tight asshole.

I was stroking my cock faster now as the sight of Jennifer licking and playing, mixed with the moans of delight from my wife, were almost too much to bear. Jennifer must have sensed how close I was because in that moment she withdrew her fingers from Sarah's pussy and said "come and fuck her stud!" That was all I needed, I stood up and grabbed my wife by the hips and entered her pussy from behind. Jennifer continued playing with Sarah's clit and licking her asshole.

I grabbed a handful of Jennifer's hair and brought her lips to mine. "She likes to be double penetrated, will you fuck my wife with me, it will drive her crazy she won't last a minute" I whispered, a naughty smile flashed across Jennifer's face. Jennifer dropped her face down to Sarah's asshole again, her fingers still playing with Sarah's sensitive clit. Then Jennifer took her middle finger and inserted it into Sarah's asshole. Just the tip at first but with each thrust of my cock, Jennifer buried her finger deeper and deeper.

The moans coming from my wife we increasing in frequency and volume. "Oh yeah fuck me just like that" she said. Jennifer's finger was now moving all the way in and all the way out of Sarah's asshole with the same rhythm that my cock was moving in and out of Sarah's pussy. Sarah moaned with delight "Oh yes Fuck me, fuck me baby, fuck me." The rhythm intensified and I felt my self getting very close to an orgasm of my own. A few more pumps and Sarah let out a scream of delight "I'm cumming she said as she forced her hips back towards Jennifer's finger and my cock. "Don't stop fucking" she said, as another wave of orgasm hit her as her body convulsed.

I withdrew my cock and shot my warm load all over her ass and Jennifer's hand.

We all collapsed onto the bed in a sweat soaked heap. "Looks like I have more laundry to do" Jennifer said with a wink and we all laughed.