Laundry Day

Story Info
Allison gives Jake a taste of something unexpected.
3.1k words
4.56
20k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Allison lives in the apartment below mine. We aren’t friends, or even acquaintances, but I see her from time to time in the laundry room. More often than I should, really. She does her laundry every Sunday late in the evening when most people are winding down or already in bed, and I’ve picked up the habit of doing the same. I know a girl like her would never hang around with me socially but for a couple of hours every Sunday night we sit and chat about the weather or complain about people blaring loud music late at night, or whatever people talk about when they don’t know each other or share any interests, and for a little while I can pretend like we could be friends. It’s kind of pathetic, I know.

I’d like to be a lot more than friends with her, but I don’t even dare to pretend that could happen. I’m not all that attractive. Short and scrawny and uncoordinated, I have nothing that would attract a woman as gorgeous as Allison. And she is gorgeous. Even in her laundry night clothes, an old t-shirt and sweat pants, she turns heads. I keep sneaking glances at her body any time her gaze turns away. The room is small, with two rows of washers and driers along either side. There was some empty space at either end, but she stays out in the middle of the room in full view.

Her breasts are perfect. Perky and firm. She doesn’t wear a bra while doing laundry, although I’m sure she used to. Our building’s laundry room is in the basement and it gets cold down here. Her hard nipples poke against the thin fabric of the old t-shirt. She must not notice it because she’s never tried to hide them from view. The baggy sweatpants hang from her well-toned ass, gravity showing just a hint of the firm, round cheeks hidden beneath. I can’t keep my eyes off of that ass, imagining the supple flesh hidden behind those sweats. I move around to the side of a drier, trying to look casual leaning against it, to hide the thick hard-on pressing against the front of my pants.

Our conversation doesn’t matter. I pay half attention, and as far as I can tell so does she. Most of the evening she spends on her phone, occasionally showing me a funny meme she finds. I don’t mind. If she stays focused on her phone that means I can check out her body without being caught. When she bends down to change over her laundry those sweatpants pull tight and I’m treated to an alluring view of her perfect ass, the stretched fabric seeming almost skin tight across her cheeks, while being pulled taut over her the space between and maintaining the mystery of her most private areas. That little bit of mystery sends my imagination wild and I instinctively reach down to touch myself. My cock is throbbing by now, and it takes an effort of will to keep my hand away.

Another hour passes while our clothes dry. Allison has taken to leaning against the drier in front of me, facing away so I can look over her shoulder as she browses through memes. The angle gives me a view down the neck of her shirt, showing just a hint of the inner sides of her breasts. Not that her tight, thin t-shirt was leaving much to the imagination anyway. I now have my hips pressed against the side of the drier, keeping my cock hidden in case she looks over her shoulder at me. I carefully control my breathing so I’m not panting in her ear. With my focus split so many ways I forget all about the laundry, and I almost jump right out of my skin when the drier’s buzzer goes off.

Allison laughs at me before bending down to unload her drier. I watch for a moment, appreciating the view again, before coming around to open up my own drier and quickly stuff clothes into my laundry basket. Although my clothes were done ten minutes ago, I’d waited around with Allison until hers finished. She never waits around for me so I always try to get started a few minutes earlier, and pack up quickly, so we could ride the elevator together.

When I turn around she’s still there, watching me, with her basket of laundry on top of the drier behind her. I cock an eyebrow at her and she pouts, rubbing her upper arms.

“The gym was murder today. My arms are so sore, would you mind carrying my basket?”

She looks so cute, and of course I can’t resist being her big strong man. Even if my arms don’t really fit the role. I nod. “Sure, just stack it on top of mine.” I grab my basket and hold it in front of me, using it to hide my hard-on, then let her slide her own on top. The weight isn’t too bad, at least not for the short ride up the elevator. She leads the way out of the laundry room.

Usually I’d treat myself to a nice view of Allison’s ass while we walked to the elevator, but with her laundry basket stacked on mine I can’t see that low. What I do see is the pile of clothes she’d dumped into her basket, with her bras and panties on top. That most intimate apparel, fabric that hugged her breasts and that wonderful, perfect ass, is sitting just inches from my face. I want to shove my face into it and breathe deep, and find myself regretting that it’s clean. Maybe I can offer to carry her basket down next week.

The ride up the elevator is awkward. While walking down the hallway she was looking away from me, but now she leans against the wall facing me. I work to keep my eyes away from her piled panties and she doesn’t notice the tension in my face. Or, thankfully, the tension in my pants. I focus on the floor numbers sliding by. Her apartment is on the fifth floor. It only takes moments for the numbers to tick by but it feels like an eternity. Her eyes are on me the whole time, as if daring me to get caught staring at her panties.

Finally the doors slide open and she leads me down the hall. “Here I am. Five twelve.”

“Oh, you’re right below me.”

“Am I? Cool.” We share an awkward silence, then she nods at her laundry basket. “You can put that down now. Thanks for the help.”

“Oh. Of course, no problem.” I bend to set the laundry baskets down and separate hers from mine. I’m disappointed. The thought of seeing inside her apartment is somehow tantalizing. I knew she’d never do anything with me, but it’s a private space, almost intimate. Too bad I’m only seeing the door. As I’m bent down she starts to stretch, and I can’t help a sidelong glance up at her perky breasts when the already tight t-shirt is pulled taut across them.

“I really need to stretch more after the gym.” She says. Then she looks down. I shift my eyes quickly to her face, but I’m too late. “Enjoying the view?”

“Wha- no, I mean, uh...”

“No?” She pouts at me, swaying her chest a bit. “You don’t like staring at my breasts? Oh I know...” she turns around and slowly, so slowly, bends forward until her sweatpants pull tight against her ass. “This is what you like to look at, isn’t it?”

I’m flushing deep red now and stammering over my own words, not sure if I should deny it, admit it, or start apologizing profusely. “I just, that is I never, I mean you’re very attractive but I wouldn’t...”

“You think I haven’t noticed?” She straightens up and turns, standing over me with her hands on her hips. “You think I didn’t notice when you started doing your laundry at the same time as me? You think you were so sneaky with all the little glances? All the lingering stares?”

I try to stand up, but she puts a hand on my shoulder and pushes me back down. Off balance, I fall onto my ass. She steps forward and stands over me again. “You’ve been ogling my ass for months. You can’t get enough of it. Look at how hard you are from staring at me. You’ve been trying to hide that boner all night. Get off the floor.”

I scramble to me feet, trying to slouch to hide my throbbing cock. I’m terrified and ashamed, certain I’ll never be able to show my face around her again, but somehow this is even hotter than any of the fantasies I’d had about her. I start to mumble out another apology, but Allison cuts me off with a hand across my mouth.

“I didn’t tell you to speak.”

She turns around and leans back against me, pressing her wonderful ass against me. She gyrates her hips, rubbing her cheeks against my hard shaft until it settles into the tight groove between them. “Is this what you wanted? My butt pressed against your cock? You want to slide between my ass cheeks?”

“Yes.” I gasp, my hips starting to grind against her. She steps away and I groan with desperation and need.

“Drop your pants.” She gives the order but I hesitate. I look up and down the hall. It’s empty for now, but at any moment the elevator could open or someone could come out of their apartment. Allison looks back at me and pouts, then leans forward again to show off her ass. “Drop you pants for my ass.”

I obey, fumbling at my belt buckle before shoving the waistband of my pants down to my ankles. I’m wearing boxers underneath, but my heavy cock slips through the opening in the front and hangs out in the open air. Allison’s eyes go a little wide and she smiles.

“My my. At least all of you isn’t so scrawny.” I flush, not sure if that was an insult or a compliment, but I stop caring when her soft hand wraps around my shaft and grips tight. “You want me to stroke this cock?”

“Yes!” I say, too loudly. I look around the hallway again to see if anyone heard, but there’s no sign of anybody.

Allison’s hand squeezes, but she doesn’t slide it along my shaft the way I so desperately want her to. “Yes mistress.”

“Yes mistress.” I obey, keeping my volume under control this time.

“I told you my arms are sore. Stroking a big cock like this is far too much tonight. You’ll have to do all the work.”

I take that as a cue to start thrusting my hips, driving my shaft through her tightly wrapped fingers. At first its just her hand, but after the first few strokes she shifts her ass so the head of my cock presses against her cheek at the deepest part of my thrusts. “You like this? Pressing your dick against my ass? Fucking my hand? I bet you’re imagining this hand is my tight little asshole, aren’t you? Do you want to touch my breasts, too?”

“Yes mistress.” My mind is so overtaken by lust that the words barely come out.

“You want to touch my breasts? Play with them? Beg for it.”

“Please mistress, let me touch your breasts. Let me squeeze them and fondle them. Please mistress I want to play with your beautiful, perky breasts.”

“Do it. Grab my breasts.” Allison arches her back and I clamp my hands over her breasts, only the thin t-shirt between me and that firm flesh. I start to squeeze and massage them, working their suppleness in my hands, and she lets out a soft moan. Her hips gyrate, rubbing the rough fabric of her sweatpants against my head. She pushes back more, and now my cock is sliding along the groove between her ass cheeks, the shaft rubbing against her pants. The skin of my dick would feel raw later, and I wouldn’t be able to masturbate tomorrow, but right now it felt amazing.

“My pussy is so wet right now. Do you like thinking about my wet pussy? Do you stroke yourself while imagining plunging into my slick hole? Do you want to touch it?”

“Yes mistress, please mistress, let me touch your pussy.” I beg, thrusting faster than ever. My breath comes in short bursts and I’ve closed my eyes, focusing on the unbelievable sensations of her hand and ass on my cock, and her breasts in my hands.

“Too bad. You haven’t earned that privilege.” I feel her shoulder move and open my eyes to look down. She plunges her own free hand into her pants, and I can see her fingers working vigorously on her pussy. “I’ll have to take care of myself to make sure the job gets done right. You don’t know how to finger my wet pussy. You don’t know how to rub my clit and make me squeal with delight.” She does something with her hand, I can’t see what through her pants, and moans loudly. Her body shudders against mine and her ass presses tight against my cock. I thrust hard, fast, but now her hand is fixed firmly against the base of my cock and she’s grinding against me, sliding the crack of her ass up and down my shaft.

I can feel the pressure start to build. I don’t want this to end, but it’s too much. Her sexy body pressed against me, rubbing me in all the right places, is only part of it. The commanding attitude she’s taken on, the way she orders me around and mocks my attraction to her, the way she’s fingering herself beneath her pants, are all hotter than any fantasy I’ve ever had, or any porn I’ve watched. I struggle to hold back my release, wanting to drag this out as long as I can.

“I bet you can’t wait to get this cock between my cheeks, can you? You want to slide it into my tight backdoor and cum deep in my ass.”

“Y-yes mistress.” I answer in a wavering voice. Her words are too much, the images she evokes in my mind are overwhelming, and I feel my shaft begin to twitch. My hips shove hard against her and my cock pumps thick, hot cum in burst after burst. Allison pulls her hand away and bends forward, grinding against me. My hands slide off of her breasts and down to her hips, pulling her as tight as I can while I empty my balls onto her wonderful, gorgeous ass.

It’s nearly thirty seconds before the last dribbles are milked from my cock. I step back, admiring the thick layer of cum slowly soaking into her sweatpants. She stays bent over and lets me enjoy the view for a few seconds, but then she speaks in that same commanding tone.

“Look at this mess you’ve made. I wanted you to cum in my ass, but you just couldn’t control yourself.”

“Oh. Sorry Allison.” I was still panting hard. Maybe she’d give me a second round to fulfill her own fantasy.

“You’re sorry mistress.”

“I’m sorry mistress.” Surprisingly, the allure of being commanded hadn’t faded after I came. Usually I lost interest in such fetishes after an orgasm.

“And a week until laundry day. I can’t have my pants like this, you’ll have to clean me up.”

“Hold on, I have some towels in my laundry.” I started to turn towards our forgotten laundry baskets.

“No towels.” Allison’s tone is firm, not to be argued with. “Bend down and clean me up.”

I stare at her ass, her request slowly processing in my mind. I’ve fantasized about this before, but even playing with myself in private I’d never done anything along these lines.

“You know you want to shove your face against my ass. Get on your knees and start cleaning.”

I kneel down to obey. When my face is inches from her ass I hesitate, unsure if I can follow through on licking up my own cum. Allison reaches back and grabs my head, then pushes her ass against me. My still-hot cum squishes against my face. I poke my tongue out, testing, and am surprised to find the taste isn’t that bad. I run my tongue across her sweatpants, lapping up the heavy cum coating her ass cheeks. Allison’s hips are jerking and I realize she’s still fingering herself. Her breath comes in short, hard gasps. I put my hands on her hips while I lick and kiss her ass cheeks, then I move my attention to the groove between them. There’s one more thing I’ve fantasized about, and while the thought disgusts me I’m comforted by the layer of cloth between me and her. I slide my tongue into the groove between her ass cheeks and, after a bit of probing, find the spot that hides her tight asshole. I slowly, but firmly, move my head forward.

When her pants press in a puddle of my cum starts to slide down her ass crack. The hot, heavy cum flows onto my tongue. I press hard against her asshole, working on her rough sweatpants to tease the hole beneath. Cum keeps flowing off of her ass, coating my tongue in a heavy flavor that I’ve only fantasized about before. I can feel myself getting hard again, even though I know I won’t be able to cum for a while.

Allison’s hips start to bounce. She’s moaning now, keeping the sounds low, but I can tell she wants to be shouting her pleasure loudly. Her hand works furiously under her pants, slapping against her pussy faster and faster, until she shudders violently and lets out a long, low, wailing moan. She leans back, resting more and more of her weight on me as she rides her orgasm. Her cum-soaked pants are pressed against my face. I swallow hard, clearing my mouth of cum so I can breath deep the smell of her soaked ass. I don’t want the moment to end, but soon she pulls away and stands up straight.

Allison turns to me and smiles. She runs a finger across my cheek, coming away with a fat glob of cum. Holding out her had, she offers it to me and I suckle the cum off of her finger. She grabs one of her breasts and gives it a squeeze, arching her back in pleasure. Then she bends down, picks up her laundry basket, and heads back into her apartment.

“Have a good night.” She says. “See you next Sunday?”

I smile back at her and nod. “Yes mistress.” Then she disappears into the apartment. I quickly pull my pants up, grab my laundry, and hurry back to my own apartment before anyone sees the shameful mess all over my face. Laundry day just got a lot more interesting.