Laundry Day

Story Info
Two Girls Decide To Wash All Of Their Clothes - In Public.
23.7k words
4.81
26.1k
50
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Unfortunately inspired by current events in my personal life, 'Laundry Day' is a quick ENF/CFNF story I wrote to pass the time as I waited for a repair man to turn up. As always please feel free to leave any comments, feedback, or story ideas down below. Enjoy!

*****

1985, South London, England - long before the days of mobile phones, the internet, or totally reliable washing machines.

"Jane! Help, come quickly!"

Over the high-pitched hiss of the shower, Jane could just about make out the sound of her girlfriend Frankie yelling her name from the kitchen next door. She turned down the water a little in order to hear better, and called back out in reply. "Sorry, what?"

"In the kitchen, help, quick!" Frankie shouted again.

Jane rolled her eyes as she turned off the water and reached for her towel, annoyed that her morning shower had been abruptly cut short. With her wet hair and body dripping water all over the place she hurried out of the bathroom and into the kitchen, her bare feet slipping and sliding on the smooth tiled floor as she rushed to her girlfriend's aid. "What's wrong?" Jane began, before her eyes widened in horror. "Oh no!"

It was immediately obvious what was wrong, as flowing from beneath the door of the couple's washing machine was an alarmingly aggressive torrent of soapy water. Frankie, dressed in a loose-fitting t-shirt and pair of shorts, was on her knees trying to stem the tide with a pair of oven mitts, but her efforts so far had clearly been in vain.

"Quick, find something else we can use to stop the leak!" Frankie cried, grimacing as spurts of water continued to spray out from under her hands and shoot up onto her chest.

Jane, using one hand to keep her towel from unravelling, grabbed all of the spare tea towels from the kitchen counter, then knelt down next to her girlfriend to try and plug the washing machine's door shut, the rubber seal of which had presumably failed. It still wasn't enough though, as even with two pairs of hands the couple couldn't provide enough pressure to stop the flow, and the pool of water they were crouched in continued to grow bigger by the second.

"Can't you turn it off?" Jane asked, looking up in desperation at the washer's control panel.

"I've tried that, it won't stop though," Frankie grimaced, glancing down at her drenched shirt which was now completely see-through, to the point where her nipples were clearly visible through the soaked fabric.

Jane tried hammering at the power button a couple of times anyway, but even though the machine itself was switched off the water just kept on coming. Soon the tea towels were completely saturated and rendered useless, and the puddle in the kitchen was now in danger of creeping out through the doorway and into the hall.

"Fuck, it's not stopping," Frankie swore, chucking the sodden cloths to the side in frustration. "Jane, quick - give me your towel."

Jane frowned across at her girlfriend and shook her head. "What? No!"

Frankie exasperatedly gestured down to the floor. "Babe, soon the whole flat will be flooding! You can grab another one from the bathroom after, now come on!"

Jane was about to protest again, but then she stopped herself and sat up higher on her knees. "Urgh, fine." Rather self-consciously Jane loosened her towel, pulled it away from her body, and then reluctantly passed it over to Frankie, who couldn't resist grinning at her now naked girlfriend's obvious discomfort.

"Nice... ok, now ram it in on your side, as far in as you can," Frankie instructed, turning her attention back to the leak.

With some difficulty the two kneeling women, one dressed and one totally nude, manged to shove the towel under the door with enough force to finally reduce the flow of water to a mere trickle. Frankie sighed in relief and sank back to rest on her heels, while the rather embarrassed Jane immediately got to her feet and subconsciously laid a hand over her tits.

"Right, ok... I'll give the landlord a ring once we've got this all cleaned up," Frankie said as she tried to wring some of the water out of her top, the material of which now clung tightly to her boobs.

"Fine... I'm going to go and get some more towels, you grab the mop," Jane muttered, as with her arms crossed over her body she waded across the kitchen floor to hurry back towards the bathroom. The still amused Frankie reached back and gave Jane a playful slap on the rear as she scuttled away, making her jump.

"Ow!" Jane squealed.

"Sorry, couldn't help myself," Frankie chuckled as she admired Jane's retreating behind. "You know I wish you'd walk around in the nude more often honey, it really suits you..."

Indeed it was typically Frankie, not Jane, who was the more uninhibited of the two, and it was pretty common for her to wander carefreely around the apartment dressed either in just a t-shirt or a pair of panties, and occasionally even less than that when she was in a devilish mood. Jane was a lot more conservative, rarely to be seen in anything less than a modest set of pyjamas - not because she was shy about how she looked or anything like that, but just because she wasn't as outgoing as her more extroverted girlfriend.

For Jane nudity was reserved exclusively for either the shower or the bedroom, but soon that was about to change...

*****

Frankie and Jane's landlord was like any other, in that he was both incredibly tight-fisted and infuriatingly difficult to get hold of.

First he tried to make the couple pay for the washing machine repairs themselves, then when that didn't work he wasted a few days trying to find the cheapest replacement part possible, and finally to top it all off he insisted on using the least reliable handyman he could find to install the new rubber seal. The result of this was that three weeks after calling him about the fault the damned machine still wasn't fixed, and Frankie and Jane were quickly starting to run out of clean clothes.

One afternoon Jane came home from work to find Frankie mooching about in one of her old university hoodies, and from the way it rode up at the back as she moved around the kitchen it was immediately obvious that she wore nothing else beneath it. Jane gave her girlfriend a kiss and then began to open a bottle of wine, and behind her Frankie started to rant about her rapidly shrinking wardrobe.

"That useless handyman rescheduled again today, for the third time this week, still without giving me a reason why," she cursed. "And he didn't say when he'd be back, just that we are 'top of his priority list', which is obviously bullshit, so now God only knows when this washing machine will ever be fixed. And look at what I'm having to wear now," she continued, tugging at her hoodie. "I literally have no more clean underwear left, this is my only useable top, and -"

Jane cut off the stream of complaints by firmly pressing a glass of wine into Frankie's hand, which did in fact temporarily pacify her. "Look, I know it's shit, ok?" Jane sighed. "I'm pissed off too. But I was having a look earlier and there is a laundrette round the corner, near the supermarket. I know it's not ideal but we might have to use that for a couple of nights, just as a temporary measure."

Frankie had thrown her head back as she theatrically drained her glass, and Jane glanced down with interest as her girlfriend's hoodie was pulled up tantalisingly high at the waist, revealing the fact that Frankie had spent a good chunk of that afternoon doing a full-body shave in the shower.

"Ok then," Frankie muttered as she wiped her lips with the back of her hand, before heading to the bedroom to find a wearable pair of trousers. "Off to the laundrette we go... I'll go and pack a couple of bags."

*****

Twenty minutes later, with a mountain of dirty washing in tow, the two women arrived at the laundrette's door and hauled their bags inside. Frankie, who'd complained about the length of the walk with every reluctant step, immediately screwed up her face as the pair were struck by a wall of hot, humid air. "God, this place is absolutely boiling..." she frowned.

The small, square-shaped room was indeed unpleasantly stuffy, no doubt due to all the heat and steam leaking out from the old-fashioned washers and dryers, and the couple immediately peeled off their jackets and hung them up on the coat rack. Inside there were no other customers to be seen, and given that the laundrette was self-service there weren't even any members of staff around, so Frankie and Jane commandeered one of the machines, inserted the right number of coins for a thirty-minute cycle, then sat down on an uncomfortably hard bench and began to wait.

Frankie lasted twenty seconds in silence, listening to the irritating rumblings and clankings of the laundrette's appliances, before she got tired of it all and began to complain again. "I'm already bored," she moaned, kicking off her shoes and petulantly flicking them away from her across the floor.

Jane tutted. "You can go home if you'd like... only one of us needs to stay here to watch our stuff," she replied, settling back to lean against the wall.

Frankie sighed and got up, then began to meander aimlessly around the room as she lazily pirouetted in circles to keep herself entertained. "Nah, I'll stay... but we should have bought something to entertain ourselves," she said. "Something to read... or listen to... or drink."

Jane yawned, stretched, and then reached down to rummage through her pockets. "Well, I have... a one-pound coin... door keys... and some gum." She popped a piece into her mouth and began to chew, then shrugged impassively at Frankie - there were no two ways about it, a laundrette is a boring place to be.

"Great, so there's nothing to do," Frankie lamented, sighing even more heavily this time. She continued to dance around for a while longer as Jane rested her head against the wall and started to daydream, trying unsuccessfully to ignore her restless girlfriend as she continued to whinge. "It's so quiet here too," Frankie noted as she launched herself into a poorly executed cartwheel.

"Hmm?" Jane enquired patiently, keeping her eyes shut. She'd had a long, tiring day at work, and she was doing her best to not think about how she was being forced to waste her only free time doing chores.

"Well, I'm not surprised really," Frankie mused, talking to herself as she continued to think out loud, "because everyone owns a washing machine these days. I don't know how any of these places are still in business to be honest, I'd have thought they'd all be bankrupt by now."

Jane couldn't be bothered to reply.

Eventually Frankie tired herself out, and she returned to sit next to her girlfriend and cuddle up against her arm. The pair made small talk, played a couple of word games, and tried not to fall asleep as they watched the minute hand on the clock on the wall move around painfully slowly.

After twenty minutes Jane was surprised to see that still no one else had come into the laundrette, and for some reason this gave her a naughty idea. She gently elbowed Frankie to get her to sit up straight, then pulled out the coin in her pocket and began to rub it thoughtfully between her forefinger and thumb.

"Heads or tails?" Jane asked.

"What?" Frankie replied, turning to look across at her grinning partner.

"I said heads or tails?" Jane repeated, more confidently this time.

"Err... what are the stakes, what are we playing for?" Frankie asked.

Jane pointed to her mouth. "If you guess right... I'll let you have a piece of gum."

"Amazing..." Frankie was clearly unimpressed by the rules of Jane's new game, but her girlfriend hadn't finished.

"But, if you get it wrong..." Jane continued, adding a dramatic pause for effect, "then you have to add either your top or your bottoms into the wash."

The machines at the laundrette were at least a couple of decades old, with large lids in their tops where you put in your laundry, and rudimentary control panels at the front hich let you alter the temperature and set the timer. These lids didn't have a lock, which meant that at any point you could open them up and chuck another item of clothing into the wash, but there was also no way of ending the cycle early, so anything you did put in would be stuck there until the timer ran down to zero. It was this design feature that had given Jane the idea for her game.

"But once we put stuff in the machine we can't get it out again, right?" Frankie seemed momentarily blindsided by her girlfriend's uncharacteristically mischievous suggestion, but then she quickly warmed to the idea and slipped a thumb into the waistband of her jogging bottoms. She eased one side of the waistband down just enough to prove without doubt that there was nothing else on underneath, and then stared meaningfully at Jane. "Like you do remember that I'm not wearing any underwear? If I lose and have to take something off then either way I'll be left half naked..." she giggled.

Jane looked down at her partner's smooth skin and smiled, remembering the tantalising glimpses she'd seen earlier on in the flat when Frankie had been wearing just her hoodie. "Yes babe, I'm very aware of that fact," she replied, gently tracing across Frankie's bikini line with the tip pf her forefinger. Jane could already tell from her girlfriend's sparkling eyes that she was excited by the idea of the gamble, and sure enough she only had to wait another second or two before Frankie accepted the deal.

"Hmm... ok then. I could actually do with some gum." Frankie, never one to shy away from a challenge, cocked her head to the side to think for a moment and then narrowed her eyes. "I choose... tails."

Jane grinned, as now this was actually getting quite exciting. "Ok then, here we go..." As Frankie excitedly leant in closer Jane tossed the coin into the air, and the two women held their breaths as they watched it arch back down to land in her palm.

It came up heads.

"Shit!" Frankie began to laugh, mournfully holding her head in her hands as she realised what she'd just agreed to, and beside her Jane punched the air triumphantly in celebration.

"So, I haven't had to ask you this since we first hooked up but... top or bottom?" Jane chuckled.

Frankie snorted at Jane's crude joke and walked over to the coat rack to retrieve her jacket. Before she slipped it on she cast a few nervous glances over towards the door, wondering what the odds were that someone would walk inside in the next ten seconds or so. The issue was that the side street outside was still relatively busy at this time of night, but the glass on the windows was completely fogged up with condensation, so if anyone did approach the door and come in Frankie would get no chance to cover up before it was too late.

"You chickening out?" Jane goaded from the bench, knowing that a bit of teasing would quickly put an end to this stalling.

"Never!" Frankie defensively retorted, then before her nerves gave out she reached down for the base of her hoodie and in one swift motion whipped it over her head.

Jane squealed and slapped her thigh in delight as she watched her girlfriend strip to the waist right there in the middle of the laundrette, knowing full well that without any warning someone might walk in and see Frankie standing there with her tits out. To satisfy her end of the bet with some panache Frankie recklessly chucked her hoodie across the room towards one of the washers, and then, wearing only her socks and jogging bottoms, she stood proudly with her hands on her hips as on the bench Jane continued to crack up.

"Oh my God Frankie! You're topless in public!" Jane laughed, staring in delight at her girlfriend's bare boobs. She knew that Frankie was very free with her body when they were at home, but Jane had never expected her girlfriend to be quite this confident outside the safety of their flat.

"What, a deal's a deal right?" Frankie laughed too and bent forwards to shake her tits in Jane's direction, but then a sound from the street outside spooked her and she screamed, quickly darted to the coat hanger and yanked her jacket on, then pulled it tightly shut.

Luckily for her it was a false alarm, so with a nervous laugh Frankie retrieved her hoodie from the floor, went over to one of the washing machines and opened the lid, then shoved her top inside and completed the wager. With her coat still unfastened she then skipped back over to the bench and snuggled up tight against Jane again, who in turn reached an arm around Frankie's shoulder and gave her a reassuring kiss on the top of her head.

"Well played babe, that was pretty impressive... although I don't seem to remember saying that you could put your coat on afterwards..." Jane teased.

Frankie rolled her eyes and looked down at her jacket, which was hanging open loosely enough to keep one of her nipples exposed. "Oh please, cut me some slack. What if I keep it unbuttoned, is that a fair compromise?" she said, smiling sweetly.

Jane nodded and reached down to give Frankie's boob a squeeze, which made Frankie shiver slightly at her partner's touch. "I guess... so, how about a second round?" Jane asked.

Frankie sighed contentedly as Jane continued to feel around under her jacket, playing with one nipple before moving across to the other, but ultimately she shook her head. "No way you pervert, I'm not getting naked in a laundrette ... no matter how worked up you get me," she grinned.

"Well then, no gum for you..." Jane flirted, letting her hand explore further down Frankie's stomach, again playfully drawing patterns across her skin with her fingernails. This time Frankie pouted, which made Jane laugh and then take pity on her scantily clad girlfriend. "Ok fine, you can have some of mine instead. Come here..."

The pair beamed lovingly at each other, then leant in and melted away into a deep, indulgent kiss, during which Jane let her piece of gum get hooked away by Frankie's eager tongue. For a few minutes longer they sat there making out, with Jane's hand now working away inside Frankie's low-riding jogging bottoms, as her breathing became quicker and more laboured.

Frankie pushed her body back into Jane's and her jacket flapped fully open again, leaving her effectively topless once more, but this time she was so turned-on that she actually found herself quite enjoying the exposure, and as such made no attempt to cover up. Frankie's eyelids began to flicker and her toes started to curl as things threatened to get seriously out of hand, but then all of a sudden the couple's panting and heaving was rudely interrupted by the ping of the washing machine finishing its cycle.

"We... should probably take that as a sign to go..." Jane whispered as she reluctantly slipped her hand back out of Frankie's waistband.

"Spoilsport," Frankie replied, only half-jokingly, as she unsteadily rose to her feet, buttoned up her jacket, and then retrieved her trainers. "We're not using the dryers tonight though," she declared, "we can just hang our washing up when we get back. I'm not waiting another second before I can get my hands on you..."

Jane bit her lip in anticipation as the pair began to hurriedly stuff their damp laundry back into their bags, before heading back out into the night and racing home.

*****

When they got back to their apartment Jane had barely managed to get the key in the lock before Frankie began stripping again, right there in the middle of the hallway. First she kicked away her socks and shoes, then she shrugged her coat off again, and as she impatiently waited for Jane to let them in she decided to pull down her tracksuit bottoms too. The moment the front door was open the pair burst inside, with the already nude Frankie instantly tossing her clothes to the side as she began to claw at Jane's outfit.