Laundry Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Frankie had also reached a climax, and her toes curled as she gave out one final moan before bubbling over into the most intense orgasm she'd ever experienced. As she convulsed on the dryer the boy just stood there, breathing heavily as his heartrate slowly began to fall back to normal, with his t-shirt still clutched protectively over his crotch. On the bench Jane pulled her hand out from between her thighs and crossed her arms over her tits again - it seemed that the three of them were finished.

As the rush of endorphins from their orgasms began to fade away both the boy and Frankie slowly came back down to Earth, and began to remember where they were. Frankie gingerly climbed down from the dryer, her thighs shaking slightly as her feet reached the floor and took her weight, and then she rather bashfully hurried across the room and pulled out Jane's freshly dried shirt.

"Here," she said, tossing it over to Jane, who quickly tugged it back on as the boy respectfully averted his gaze. "Everything else will still be soaked," Frankie said, moving over to the washer and tugging out the girls' coats, both of which were dripping wet. "Want to just risk the rain?" she asked, turning to smile at Jane.

"Sure," her girlfriend smiled back. If you'd told Jane a couple of days ago that she was about to voluntarily walk out in public, dressed in nothing but a thin, white t-shirt, she'd have laughed at you. But now she didn't care anymore - she was the only one of the three yet to cum, and she was still so horny that she couldn't wait to get home to get even with Frankie.

Jane got up and helped Frankie scoop the rest of the wet washing into their bag, then she slung the laundry over her shoulder and followed her naked girlfriend to the door.

As they passed by the boy, who still held his cum-stained shirt in front of his crotch to cover himself, Frankie placed a hand on his chest, reached up on her tiptoes and gently kissed him on the cheek. "Thank you," she whispered, smiling up at him sincerely, but the red-faced boy remained too stunned to speak and struggled to produce anything more than another nod in reply.

Jane couldn't bring herself to look him in the eye as she scuttled out of the door, then she squealed as the first gust of wind hit her front and gusted straight up her shirt. She and Frankie strode out into the downpour, walking with their arms linked together, and they began to laugh uncontrollably as their hair and bodies quickly became absolutely drenched by the incessant rain.

"Hey, look," Jane smirked, pointing across the street. Inside the red phone box there was a man, facing away from the road, taking a call, and the girls giggled as they realised that although he had a naked polaroid of Frankie staring him in the face, he was missing the genuine article as she nonchalantly strolled past him behind his back.

"Ok, I'll admit it," Frankie giggled, pulling Jane's body into hers as they sloshed their way down the middle of the waterlogged street. "Over the course of the last few days I may have developed a bit of a kink about people seeing me naked..."

"Yeah, no shit!" Jane replied, before confessing that Frankie's performance in front of the boy had been the single most erotic thing she'd ever seen.

Frankie chuckled. "But you were showing off tonight as well," she smiled, reaching over and slipping her hand up Jane's transparent shirt to give her butt a squeeze. "Getting naked with me, and then showing that boy your tits... and now walking home in a completely see-through top!"

Jane giggled nervously. "Well no one seems to be around," she said, gesturing around at the deserted high street, "and if anyone does turn up on the way back I think they'll be too distracted by you to notice me!"

Frankie gave Jane a playful slap on the rear. "Oh shut up," she said, rolling her eyes. "Speaking of getting home though... think I can make it back to the flat without having to get dressed again?"

Jane smiled. "Well, there's only one way to find out," she said, as the girls turned off the main road and headed back towards their apartment block.

As it turned Frankie did manage to make it all the way home without covering up again, as every time the girls encountered an umbrella-wielding passer-by they would simply run past them, screaming and dying of laughter as they sped away into the darkness. They were fortunate not to bump into any of their neighbours as they raced through the corridors of their apartment block, then as soon as they were back in their flat Jane stripped off her top and again the pair headed straight to the shower to warm each other up.

That night, as the rain continued to beat against their window and the flashes of lightning periodically illuminated their intertwined bodies, Jane and Frankie made love with a hunger and ferocity which until then they hadn't known they were capable of, and soon hours upon hours of earth-shatteringly intense waves of orgasm had absolutely flown by.

The following morning, where both women were woken up by the beautiful sight of a rainbow curving across the sky, they discovered that they had such weak knees and aching legs that they found it physically difficult to walk. So they just simply decided not to, and spent the rest of the day having sex instead. Around midday they grew quite peckish, so Jane rang up a local pizza parlour and put in an order. When the delivery guy arrived at the front door Frankie volunteered to slowly waddle over to the landing and collect their food - still totally naked, of course.

"Cheers," Jane joked a minute or so later, reaching over and tapping the tip of her slice of pizza against Frankie's as the pair ate their food in bed.

"Cheers, and here's to the laundrette," Frankie toasted. "And to our washing machine too, actually," she then added, "for blowing up and making this week so much fun!"

*****

That final outrageous evening in the rain marked the end of the Frankie and Jane's run of trips to the laundrette.

This wasn't a conscious decision either of them made, but it just so happened that for the following couple of nights first Frankie was busy, and then it was Jane's turn to have plans. This meant that a few days passed without any further washing machine related adventures, until one morning a totally naked and very hungover Jane woke up spreadeagled across the bed, groaning in pain as she blinked away the harsh sunlight which was peeking in through the blinds.

She'd got home very late after a boozy night out with some of her work friends, and although she had no memory of making it home she assumed from her lack of clothing that Frankie had still been up to help her undress.

"Urgh, God..." Jane briefly tried to go back to sleep but it was no good, she had a raging headache and her skull felt like it was threatening to split itself in two. And so, after downing half a bottle of water, she groggily rolled over, got to her feet, and slowly walked to the door in search of some paracetamol.

Prioritising pills over freshening up Jane walked past the bathroom and headed straight to the kitchen, not bothering to get dressed as she staggered through the flat in the nude. Maybe the nights at the laundrette were starting to have a lasting effect on her, because before today she'd never have dreamt of leaving the bedroom without either her pyjamas or a towel, but now it just felt like the natural thing to do.

"Urgh Frankie, I want to die," she complained as she entered the kitchen, "I know I've said it before but this time I swear that I am never, ever, drinking again - ah, shit!"

As she walked through the doorway Jane almost suffered a heart attack as she first saw Frankie, who was fully dressed and casually resting against the sink with a huge grin on her face, before secondly noticing Jason the handyman, who was crouched next to the washing machine wearing an even larger smile. He made no attempt to look away as Jane appeared from the hallway, naked as the day she was born.

"For God's sake Frankie!" Jane snapped, immediately clamping her hands over her body as she squirmed there, glaring down at Jason who continued to stare up at her with a lecherous grin.

"Oh, sorry babe," Frankie smiled, nodding down at the handyman. "I forgot to tell you, Jason is here to fix the washing machine!"

"I'm sure you 'forgot'," Jane sneered, not believing for a second that this had been an accident.

Frankie just continued to smirk at her. "What is it you're looking for?" she asked. "Paracetamol I'm guessing, based on the state you were in last night," she teased, winking at Jane. "They're in the cupboard down there."

Frankie gazed meaningfully at Jane, who in turn looked down to glower at Jason again. Unfortunately for Jane her embarrassment was painfully acute but even more so was her headache, so she swallowed her pride and continued into the kitchen, focusing all of her energies into giving Frankie the best death stare she could manage as she tried her best to ignore the handyman.

Jane couldn't believe that she'd managed to successfully strip completely naked in a public laundrette without too much hassle, but in the safety of her own home she'd somehow been caught in the nude by a total stranger. Still though, one man had already seen her tits that week, so was there really much harm in bringing that total up to two? Jane decided that there wasn't, so she crouched down by the medicine draw and pulled out a packet of pills, trying not to flash her butt too graphically as she straightened up and turned on her heel to leave.

"Hope your headache isn't too bad babe," Frankie joked, as by her side Jason reluctantly turned to continue to his repairs.

Jane walked stiffly back the way she'd come, her fists angrily balled at her sides, and Frankie smiled to herself as she watched her girlfriend's rear, receiving a sharp stab of déjà vu as she remembered that first morning when the washing machine had flooded.

After flopping down back into bed Jane used the last of her water to wash down a handful of paracetamol, then before she really knew what she was doing she found herself lying back, covering her eyes with her arm, and using her other hand to reach down and play with herself as she replayed the look on Jason's face, and then the look on the boy's face, over again in her mind. Half an hour later the repairs were all finished, and when she heard the handyman leaving through the front door Jane cautiously re-emerged from the bedroom, this time safely wrapped up in a dressing gown.

She walked over to Frankie in the kitchen and the two stood in front of the washing machine, frowning down at it suspiciously. "So... it's fixed?" Jane asked.

Frankie, who seemed strangely subdued despite the obvious pleasure of successfully embarrassing Jane earlier, nodded slowly in reply. "Yep... we can do our own laundry again, in our own home. Which is good..."

"Yeah... that is a relief," Jane agreed, but her voice too sounded oddly flat.

The girls had pestered their landlord for the better part of a month in order to reach this moment, but now that the repairs were finally complete it felt like a hollow victory. Jane and Frankie stood there in silence for a few more seconds, trying to work out if they were both thinking the same thing, and if either of them was going to say it.

As always it was Frankie who spoke up first, biting her lip nervously as she turned to her girlfriend and cleared her throat. "Umm, babe... do you think we could still go to the laundrette anyway? Like tonight, maybe?"

Jane sighed in relief and nodded enthusiastically - she was glad that Frankie had asked, as she'd secretly been dying to say the same thing. "Yeah, of course we can!" she grinned, before glancing down at her robe. "But first let me find something absolutely filthy to wear, this dressing gown is way too clean!"

"I love you!" Frankie giggled in delight and impulsively tore Jane's dressing gown wide open, who for once made no attempt to stop her, then in a flash the girls had both stripped off their clothes and streaked squealing with excitement back to the bedroom to prepare for their next trip.

Never before, not in all of human history, had anyone been so excited to go and do the laundry.

The End.

*****

Thanks for reading everyone, and please pray that my own washing machine is fixed as quickly as possible too, for I am also quickly running out of clean clothes and, unlike Frankie, have no desire to end up taking a naked trip to my local laundrette. Take care, and I'll see you all soon for the next one.