Laundry Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Frankie wait, the neighbours!" Jane hissed, as her jacket was unceremoniously torn away from her shoulders.

The couple's apartment was open plan with large, tall windows, and both the living room and landing could easily be seen from the opposite block of flats across the road. As mentioned previously this had never bothered Frankie, even when she wasn't insanely horny and determined to get her girlfriend undressed, and so she had no worries about nakedly wrestling with Jane as she tried to get her girlfriend to strip too.

She managed to get Jane's top over her head and then made a desperate lunge for her bra, before her bashful partner broke free and ran screaming towards the bedroom. There, behind the privacy of the closed blinds, she gladly submitted to Frankie's will, and even if their neighbours across the road couldn't see what they were up to anymore, the one's on the floor below could definitely hear it.

After a largely restless night the pair woke up the next morning entwined in each other's arms, and Jane gently stroked Frankie's hair as they lay there cuddling. "So... last night you were pretty wild," she smiled, reaching down and kissing her girlfriend on the neck.

Frankie rolled over so that she became the big spoon, then pulled Jane's torso tightly into hers and hummed contentedly. "Aw thanks, you were great too babe."

"No," Jane laughed as she snuggled back into her girlfriend's body, "I meant that I haven't seen you that worked up for a while... the whole laundrette thing really turned you on, huh?"

Frankie buried her face into Jane's hair and sighed. "What? Nah, I don't know... it was just fun I guess, playing around like that. Bit of a thrill, that's all."

Jane coyly wiggled her butt into Frankie as she refused to let her partner off the hook. "I don't know... I think we might have just uncovered a bit of an exhibitionist streak in you. I think the idea of being caught excited you a lot more than you expected..." she crooned.

"Hey, I'm not some weird flasher," Frankie muttered defensively, trying unsuccessfully to ignore her girlfriend's teasing.

"No I know, but you must admit that the idea did get you going just a little bit.. right?" Jane asked innocently, sliding her hand back and letting it run down the inside of Frankie's thigh, which was surprisingly hot to the touch.

Her girlfriend groaned in frustration, then finally gave in and confessed all. "Ok fine, it did, it turned me on. Happy? Now stop being such a flirt, Jesus..." Frankie reached for Jane's hand and planted it firmly in between her legs, then clamped her thighs tightly around Jane's wrist, locking her in place.

"Haha, I knew it, you are a show-off..." Jane grinned as she turned back to kiss Frankie, caressing her cheek with her free hand as she used the other to play with her partner beneath the duvet.

"Oh fuck off..." Frankie ruefully shook her head, got up onto her knees, swung one leg over so that she was perched just above Frankie's face, and then lowered herself until she felt their lips meet. "There... that got you to shut up..." she smirked, and as Jane's hands came up and around to grab her hips Frankie let herself sink even further down onto her girlfriend's mouth, and then started to moan.

*****

That evening the couple headed back to the laundrette to wash some more clothes, along with their duvet covers which, after that second round in bed in the morning, were now in dire need of a clean. Their efforts the previous night meant that they now had a few more outfits to choose from, and yet Jane noticed with interest that Frankie had still decided not to bother with a bra, as the view through her thin and very tight cropped t-shirt made abundantly clear.

Just like on their first visit the laundrette was deserted when the girls arrived, so once again they hung up their coats, got the machine running, and then took up their places on the uncomfortable bench. This time it was Jane who decided to cut short the wait when, without saying a word, she reached into her pocket and produced the same coin, then casually began to pass it from one hand to the other as she watched it gleam and shine under the laundrette's harsh fluorescent lighting.

When Frankie glanced over and noticed what Jane was doing her eyes grew wide, and then a slight grin began to play at the corner of her lips. "I see," was all she said.

Already breathing a little heavier Frankie stood up and turned to face her girlfriend as the two calmly sized each other up for a moment, before Jane decided to get the fun started again with a new proposition. "How about this time we play exclusively for your lower half?" she suggested.

Frankie was wearing another pair of loose-fitting jogging bottoms, and when Jane reached out to playfully tug at the waistband Frankie smirked and batted her hand away. "For these?" she asked. "Well, in that case I'm going to need you to put way more than just a stick of gum on the line."

"Why, did you forget to put on underwear again?" Jane enquired, even though she could already tell from the way the bottoms sat low on Frankie's hips that her girlfriend had indeed decided to go commando for a second time. Frankie didn't reply, instead she just rolled her eyes, and Jane chuckled. "Ok, fine. How about if you win... I'll do all the cooking for a week," she negotiated.

"Two weeks," Frankie countered.

Jane raised an eyebrow. "For ten days."

"Ok - deal." Frankie, who would have clearly said yes to any offer, reached out and shook Jane's hand to seal their agreement. "Right... umm, I'll go tails again."

Jane smiled. "Interesting..." With a flick of her thumb she tossed the coin again, and a moment later Frankie cursed.

"Oh for fuck's sake! Are you sure your coin isn't rigged?" She tried her best to sound genuinely disappointed by the result, but she and Jane knew that deep down they'd both been praying for it to come up heads again.

Jane laughed at Frankie's misfortune and eagerly reached out towards her joggers. "Unlucky babe... now come on, let me see that ass."

"Yes, ok, but I can do it thank you..." Frankie turned and strolled off towards the washers, swaying her hips seductively as she hooked her thumbs into the top of her waistband and hummed a burlesque song to give herself some music to strip to.

When she reached the rumbling washing machine she glanced back over her shoulder at Jane and winked, then bent at the waist and very, very slowly slid her bottoms down and over her butt. She kept her legs locked and perfectly straight as she bowed forwards at the waist, in order to give Jane the most revealing and appetising view possible. Frankie's display definitely had the desired effect, and as Jane watched her girlfriend let her trousers fall away and pool around her ankles she could already feel herself getting rather hot under the collar.

"That enough ass for you babe?" Frankie asked, playfully arching her back as she slowly straightened again and turned her head to bat her eyelashes in Jane's direction.

Her girlfriend played along too, by twirling her finger as she gestured for Frankie to show off the rest of her body. "First turn around for me, let me see everything."

Frankie giggled as she crossed one foot over the other, then smoothly spun around on the spot so that she was now facing Jane, this time with her hands placed modestly over her pussy.

"Boo..." Jane heckled as Frankie pretended to blush and pout.

"Oh ok, fine... just for you though!" Frankie moved her hands up to her mouth as she blew her partner a kiss, and Jane felt her whole body begin to warm up as she took in her girlfriend's wonderfully exposed lower half. Frankie's cropped shirt didn't even reach down to her ribcage, so when she slowly strutted towards the coat rack, doing her best model walk as she raised her hands up to play with her hair, she could hardly have shown off more skin if she'd tried.

When Frankie reached her jacket she unenthusiastically pulled it on, visibly disappointed that her latest challenge was now at an end. As Frankie began to wander around the laundrette floor again, enjoying the sensation of the warm, stuffy air on her bare ass, Jane frowned and gestured vaguely at her girlfriend's unconventional outfit.

"I really don't think this whole coat thing is fair," she protested. "Strip games don't normally let you immediately cover yourself up again."

Frankie kissed her teeth. "Oh come on... my coat's not even long enough to hide anything ..." She span around a couple of times to prove her point, and to be fair she was right. When Frankie thrust her hands deep into her pockets to keep her front hidden the jacket rode up at the back and completely exposed her butt, and when she then tried to tug the back down she'd suddenly find her pussy was out in the open instead, so there was simply no way that she could keep everything covered up simultaneously.

"And look, if I move my arms at all then you can see everything..." To complete her demonstration Frankie reached straight up above her head, and as promised the entire jacket was pulled up to just below her bellybutton. "See?"

At that exact moment the laundrette 's door swung open, and inside walked an elderly gentleman. He looked like he was maybe in his late seventies, he was dressed smartly in a waistcoat and tie, and his thick spectacles were instantly clouded up with steam as he walked into the humid room.

"Shit!" Frankie swore under her breath as she almost jumped out of her skin at the arrival of the unexpected visitor, then she hastily smoothed down her jacket again and moved across to hide behind one of the machines.

"Oh, hello there." The old man had taken off his glasses to wipe them on the corner of his jacket, and when he put them back on he smiled as he noticed the two women for the first time. "I don't think I've seen you here before."

Jane gulped as she looked over at Frankie, who was uncomfortably leaning forward to rest her elbows on the top of one of the dryers. Luckily for her the machine was tall enough to keep her naked lower half hidden, but now that the old man was here Frankie was effectively trapped, pinned to her makeshift hiding spot.

Jane had no such concerns, so she shuffled over on the bench to make room for the old man and smiled. "Yes, this is only our second time here actually. I'm Jane, and this is my girlfriend Frankie," she said, and over on the other side of the room Frankie waved awkwardly. "Our washing machine started leaking a few weeks ago and it's taking ages to fix," Jane continued, "so we thought we'd try out this place for a few nights. Do you come here often?"

The old man had filled up one of the washers and was counting out coins from an adorable little purse which he'd pulled out from his coat. He smiled over at Jane and nodded in response to her question. "Yes I do as a matter of fact. We've never owned a washing machine actually, my wife used to do all of our laundry by hand if you can believe it," he explained. "Then she died a few years ago, and although I tried doing it myself for a while I was no good I'm afraid! So instead I thought I'd try a laundrette, and well I've been coming here ever since."

He walked over to the bench and eased himself down to sit next to Jane, causing the bench to creak slightly. "So, you two live nearby presumably?" he asked.

For the next ten minutes Jane and the old man made pleasant small talk, as the still bottomless Frankie said barely anything and stayed rooted to her spot behind the dryer, silently rueing her decision to play the stupid stripping game again. The old man was actually incredibly sweet and very conversational, and as a widow he was clearly enjoying the chance to speak to a couple of friendly new faces, even if one of them didn't seem to be particularly chatty.

Eventually though even he realised that it was strange how Frankie was still loitering halfway across the room, and in his own way he said as much. "You must be getting tired over there dear, staying up your feet like that," he frowned. "Will you not come and sit with us?"

Frankie looked forlornly towards Jane, searching for some help, but unfortunately for her there was none forthcoming.

"Yeah Frankie, why don't you come over here?" Jane teased. When the old man had first walked in she'd been worried that Frankie would be seen, and that they'd both be in huge trouble. But now, after speaking to him for a while, Jane thought that the old man was relatively harmless, and it was probably ok to try and embarrass her girlfriend for a bit.

Frankie, who was struggling to see the funny side of this bizarre situation, glared over at Jane, then took a deep breath and turned back to look at the old man. "Umm... well this is a bit embarrassing, sir, but I spilt some detergent earlier, on my trousers. So I thought, since no one was here, that I'd just throw them into the wash..."

It wasn't the most convincing lie in the world, but the old man seemed satisfied by it, if a little startled too. "Oh goodness, you poor thing!" he exclaimed. "So you mean to say that you don't have..."

An awkward silence hung in the air, before Frankie sighed and then finished his sentence for him. "I... I don't have any trousers on, no."

"Well how unfortunate, now I see why you've stayed hidden away behind that machine!" the old man chuckled, laughing in a genuinely sympathetic manner. "But what are you going to do now?"

"Oh, I know," chimed in the now very amused Jane, as a good idea struck her. "Why don't you just tie your coat around your waist Frankie, like an apron? Then you'll be all covered up - well, from the front at least."

The old man turned to smile at Jane. "Yes, that would work well," he said. "And then you could sit down and relax a little," he added, nodding encouragingly at Frankie.

"Yeah... I guess that works..." Frankie cautiously agreed.

She wasn't exactly thrilled by the plan, but what was the alternative? She was trapped half naked as she waited for her clothes to be dried, and until then her coat was the only form of cover she had available. And so, after a reluctant pause, Frankie awkwardly unbuttoned her jacket and eased it off her shoulders, all the while silently cursing her decision to wear the skimpiest, skin-tight t-shirt she owned, and praying that her nipples weren't poking out too prominently.

With everything from the waist down still hidden behind the washing machine she wrapped the coat's arms around her waist and fastened them behind her back with a knot, tugging sharply at it a few times to make sure it was secure. Frankie's improvised jacket-apron hybrid did indeed keep everything at the front covered up but left her butt completely exposed, and Jane had to stifle a laugh as she watched her girlfriend step out from behind her cover and slowly begin to waddle over.

Frankie awkwardly shuffled across the room to the bench and then carefully sat down next to Jane, taking great care to keep her butt pointing away from the old man, as her bare cheeks made contact with the rough wooden bench and made her flinch.

"Nicely done," Jane laughed as she patted her girlfriend's thigh, then she and the old man continued their conversation as if nothing were out of the ordinary.

He told the couple about his wife, about how they met, and about how gentrified the area had become since they moved there forty years ago, and in return Jane told him the story of how she and Frankie had first bumped into one another on a night out. The trio sat like that until the women's washing was done, where Jane took one for the team and transferred all of their laundry into a dryer. Another twenty minutes of pleasant small talk then passed, until Frankie's bottoms were finally dry enough to wear.

Jane got up again and pulled the trousers out of the dryer, then chucked them over to Frankie. "There you go, all nice and fluffy and warm," she grinned.

"Thanks..." Frankie muttered.

The old man politely turned his head to the side and stared dutifully at the wall, and when she was sure he wasn't looking Frankie got to her feet and reached behind her back. Jane had expected Frankie to carefully slip the bottoms on underneath the coat, given that they now had some company, but instead she was shocked to see her girlfriend confidently untie her jacket and nonchalantly let it fall to the floor. Now completely exposed again from the waist down Frankie paused for a moment, all but naked with her obviously rock-hard nipples poking through her semi-transparent top, and standing there so boldly while just a few inches away from the old man.

"Get dressed!" Jane urgently mouthed at her girlfriend, and Frankie rolled her eyes but then did finally pull on her bottoms.

"Happy now?" she whispered back, trying unsuccessfully to hide the fact that secretly she was very disappointed their game was again at an end. The two women collected up their bags, said goodbye to the old man, who was clearly sad to see them go, and headed back out to begin the walk to their flat.

As the laundrette door swung shut behind them Jane linked her arm through Frankie's and playfully scolded her. "See, I told you, you are a total exhibitionist..."

"Be quiet," was Frankie's only reply, as she looked to the side so Jane couldn't see just how much she was smiling.

Again the girls rushed straight home, again Frankie stripped naked in the corridor, and when they reached their bedroom the pair shared an even more mind-blowing night of passion than the one before.

*****

The next day Jane got back from work to find Frankie eagerly waiting for her on the landing, with two more bags of washing lying by her side.

"So is this our new evening routine then?" Jane sighed as she was passed one of the bags, forcefully turned around, and then led straight back out through the front door. "I mean, we could have a cosy night in at home instead, I could cook that pasta dish you love, maybe open a bottle of wine, and then afterwards I'd let you tie me to the bed and do unspeakable things to my naked body..."

"Mmm, that does sound good," Frankie grinned as she firmly steered her partner down the hallway, "but no thanks, I'd much rather spend the time doing some more laundry instead!"

When the women arrived at the laundrette they were pleased to see that as usual there wasn't a soul in sight, and as Frankie quickly threw in their washing Jane pulled out her coin and got ready to play the next round of their game.

"I guess there's only one way to up the stakes now..." she mused, eyeing up Frankie's latest outfit of an oversized jumper, paired with a tiny pair of booty shorts. "Well, assuming that you're still going commando, of course..." she added.

"Oh really?" Frankie joked, returning from the machine to playfully run her hands up and down her body. "You really want to go for the full nude? Well, it's going to cost you..."

Jane nodded as she carefully balanced the coin on the edge of her thumbnail. "OK... then how about if you win, I'll... I'll clean the flat for a month?"

"Yeah, alright." Frankie didn't even bother pretending to bargain this time, because by now both women knew that the coin toss was nothing more than a way of getting her naked. "And you know what? Today I'll go with heads for a change," she added.

This time Frankie didn't stand over Jane to see what the result would be, but instead she kept wandering around the room, keeping her eyes fixed on the door as she either fretted, or maybe even fantasised, about someone walking in on her again.

Jane carefully tossed the coin up into the air, but then frowned when she saw the result. "Umm... it was tails," she lied.

"Oh was it, was it really?" Frankie replied sarcastically, not believing for a second that she'd managed to lose three coin tosses in a row.