Laundry Room

Story Info
I hadn't been fucked in 2 years, and downstairs a hard cock.
1.8k words
4.52
10.5k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
scottalk
scottalk
83 Followers

Laundry Day

My youngest stepdaughter, Nora, and Ty, her boyfriend, lost their apartment and had to move in with me six months ago. She lost her job and his income wasn't enough to cover their immediate financial challenges.

Luckily, I was there for support and was helping to put a plan in place for them to make a new start in one year. So far the plan was on track.

Rose was able to get a new job with good income, along with his to save for a new place. Everybody was feeling good.

They lived downstairs and I mainly saw them coming and going due to the garage door entrance being our primary in and out.

I would sometimes hear them making love when I came in from work on my late nights. Unbeknownst to them I would tiptoe over to their closed bedroom door and listen to their hot fuck sessions. Although I couldn't make out the words, I could tell they were having some raunchy sessions.

Then I would tiptoe up the stairs with my juices beginning to flow, quickly undress and masturbate while I imagined Ty's hard cock pounding Nora into submission.

By the time I finished, the wet spot I left behind told the story of how damn horny I was. I hadn't been fucked in almost two years and still did not have a significant other.

I noticed recently that Ty started paying closer attention to my bouncing breasts and deep cleavage whenever we passed each other coming and going.

On my off days he began initiating light conversation whenever I would go downstairs to the laundry room to wash clothes, often with only my long terry cloth bathrobe on.

Ty wasn't a big talker, he was the quiet strong type. He recently began to come out of the bedroom to make small talk with me while I loaded the washer, a couple of times without a shirt on, forcing me to avert my roving eyes from his nicely chiseled chest.

I knew he could feel my heat. He began to make a habit of extending our conversations until I walked back upstairs, purposely to watch my well developed ass going up the steps.

Each time I went down to wash or dry he seemed to find a reason to uncharacteristically start a conversation with me or to go to his car, knowing he'd have to pass me on the way.

The door leading to his car in the garage was right next to the laundry room. On those days when I was off, we usually bumped into each other two or three times before he was ready to leave for his second shift job. Lately, it was happening more often.

It was Tuesday, my regular day off and I had already played with my pussy early that morning until I had a light orgasm. I was not satisfied. I needed the real thing.

I needed to feel what I had not felt in a long time, the touch and the excitement of a man's body craving my womanhood like a starving lion.

I did not want to play the dating scene right now. And I knew there was a safe, hard young dick in residence downstairs paying closer attention to me. How to get that dick in my hot box was the question. I knew that I wouldn't have a problem keeping a secret, but would he?

And how bad was he aching for a taste of my hungry, mature, experienced kitty? I knew that it was risky, but there was only one way to find out. I decided that today would be that day.

I purposely put on my sexy, short, thigh high silky robe, wrapped it around my body and tied it loosely, knowing that the slightest wrong movement would create a teasing opening.

After applying a little shiny lip gloss, I gathered my basket of dirty laundry, got my courage up, and headed downstairs to the laundry room.

As I finished loading my laundry into the washer and turning it on, Ty showed up right on cue with a cheery, good morning! As I turned to greet him my robe parted slightly, revealing a snippet of my clean shaven pussy and the curvature of my full tits.

I looked in his eyes, but I made no move to cover up. I wanted him to follow my eyes as they drifted down to his crotch. The athletic shorts he was wearing were barely holding in his straining cock, and he was once again shirtless.

My eyes froze on that awesome, inviting sight of his cock screaming to be set free, and when I finally looked up, his eyes were lustfully caressing my entire body. I let my robe fall all the way open. Ty didn't hesitate, he quickly stepped out of his shorts, his big hard member standing ready for what I was offering.

I dropped to my knees, and without even touching it wrapped my luscious lips around his standing tall bulging cock and began swirling my tongue around the tip, my eyes relaying the message that I wanted him.

"Wow!" He exclaimed. Without wasting any time, Ty surprisingly took charge. He grabbed the back of my head and began thrusting his hard shaft between my lips hitting the back of my throat. Dammit, I was going to get fucked, finally!

After a few minutes of pleasuring his hardness, my lips sliding up and down his swollen rod, Ty reached under my armpits and yanked me straight up, and without pausing, pushed me back against the washing machine. He leaned hard against me, his swollen pulsing dick pressing against my velvety twat.

Instead of immediately inserting his big stick in me, he opted instead to focus on my glossy lips. He stuck his tongue in my mouth kissing me hard and long. I responded and began rotating my hips wanting him inside me.

But Ty took his time. He was sucking on my meaty protruding nipples, his hands flowing all over my aroused body. Then he knelt down on one knee and started licking my steaming wet pussy, squeezing and massaging my ass cheeks, releasing a satisfying moan of delight from my lips.

"I want you to fuck me Ty," I whispered to him. His tongue went in deep then softly slid across my extended clit causing me to shake right away. Feeling my excitement, but not ready for me to come yet, he stood up and rammed his eight inches as deep as it would go. I screamed with pleasure!

Facing me, he asked me between strokes,"is this what you want?" I nodded my head up and down, unable to speak. He was in my hot box and we began a smooth rhythm that had me straining forward to give him all of me that he wanted.

Suddenly he pulled out, pausing the total enjoyment I was experiencing, and said, "I'm not through with you yet."

Grabbing my hand he led me into the den. "I'm gonna give you the fucking you need," he said. When we reached the couch, he commanded me to bend over. Then he said, "I've been wanting this pussy for a long time."

His dirty talk had my wetness flowing down my generous thighs as I obeyed and bent over for him to insert his big dick in me again. This time he eased it in slowly giving me a chance to adjust. But I didn't want an adjustment. I wanted him to fuck me hard and good.

I turned my head towards him, circled my tongue around my lips so he could see my hunger, and said to him, "please Ty, fuck me, fuck me hard."

Ty began pounding his wood into my hungry pussy over and over. I kept begging him. "Yes, beat my pussy up Ty, fuck me like I hear you fucking Nora."

"Is that what you want?" he asked again. "You've been wanting me to fuck you, haven't you?" Tell me you've been wanting this dick." He was pounding me, taking deep breaths between each long stroke of his cock.

"Yes, I've been wanting your big dick in my pussy. Fuck me, Ty, right now this cunt is yours." Then he easily flipped me over on my back like I was a pound of sugar.

"Look at me while I fuck you, he commanded. He placed one hand around my neck and said, I want you to watch my big dick going in your fucking pussy. I knew you were a horny bitch! Tell me how bad you want me to cum in your pussy."

"Please Ty, I begged some more, my pussy needs you to shoot all your cum in it. Please keep fucking me like that," I said, barely able to speak he was fucking me so good. I raised my ass up off the couch to meet his powerful thrusts.

"That's it, give Ty that good hot pussy, If I had time, I would fuck you all day. I bet you would like that, wouldn't you?" He asked me.

"Yes, I wish that you could fuck me all day," I replied. His sweat was dripping all over my heaving tits when I said, "I would be your bitch all day." He slapped my tits hard making me exclaim, "yes, yes!"

Then he changed his motion, slowed down and began taking long hard strokes that simply drove me wild. He was biting my erect nipples bringing me pains of joy.

"This is how I fuck Nora when I'm ready to shoot my load into her," he said. "Do you want me to come in this pussy?" You want me to fuck your pussy like I fuck Nora's pussy?" he growled looking down at me, his eyes blazing.

"Yes, Ty. Shoot it baby, shoot it all in me, just like you do Nora," I said softly between labored breaths. I kept repeating it over and over. "Shoot it in me, give me all your cum."

We both exploded at the same time, sweat and cum juices spraying and soaking the couch. He held his position so all his cum could drain into me. His chiseled body felt god like as he collapsed on top of me.

Both promising to keep this our secret, Ty got up, his dangling wet cock still large and looking very inviting. When he leaned down over me I hoped he was coming in for round two, instead he gave me a quick kiss on the lips and said, "I'm going to want some more of this soon."

I replied back with a soft, obedient, "okay." Ty turned and gave me a good look at his firm ass as he walked back to their bedroom and closed the door.

After a few moments of recovery, I went back upstairs and enjoyed a long, very satisfying, deep sleep.

scottalk
scottalk
83 Followers