Laura 04 - Laura's Public Exposure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Pete moved his hand further until the backs of my knees were supported on his elbows, his arms bent to keep me in place. His pace was slow and deliberate, making sure I felt his entire ten-inch length up me. Paul had Pete's phone and was adding to the photo collection of the evening. After about ten minutes he told Pete he wanted a go now.

Pete slid out of me, and his friend replaced him. Paul grabbed my legs also but placed my ankles on his shoulders so he could pull on my nipples with his free hands. His cock didn't reach as far into me as his friend but was still big, and he stretched me more with his cock being much fatter. He fucked me hard for about thirty seconds, then slowed his pace right down to almost still for thirty seconds, then repeated the process. I was moaning so loud I thought I'd have a lot of visitors soon. It was probably just as well we were far enough away from the nearest houses.

Paul had about ten minutes also before Pete told him to let him back in. He went and stood behind me, rubbing at my pussy and using the wetness to lube his cock up again. His fingers went to my arse, and he roughly thrust three fingers up me.

"Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck, that feels good," I cried out, "Shove your cock up there, fuck my arse hard," I ordered him.

He quickly removed his fingers, placed his cock on my arsehole by crouching, then thrust up me by straightening up. I shouted out very loudly, the sound vibrating across the night sky. Pete paused, then started to fuck my arse, trying to get used to me gripping him.

"Harder, fuck me quicker," I cried out.

He quickened his strokes, I knew I was close to coming so told Paul to rub my clit. The feel of Pete reaching right up into my arse with his long cock was unreal, and I gripped him really tightly as my orgasm came, and I squirted over Paul's hand. Pete slowed his thrusts right down, then told Paul he needed to feel how tight my arse was before he came up me.

Paul picked up my legs again by gripping my thighs from behind so he was holding the font of my thighs, and moving me until his cock was by my arse. He pushed forward slowly and deliberately, feeding more of his cock into me each time. His cock being so much fatter made me feel each one of the veins on his cock inside me, each subsequent movement heightened the pleasure I felt as he filled me and stretched my willing arse.

Once he was right in, he started to fuck me as if his life depended on it. Pete was lying on the floor taking pictures from underneath, his large erect cock teasing as it reached towards me, the chains stopping me from dipping down and taking him in my mouth.

"You know what this little slut would like right now?" I shouted out, "if you'd make her feel really dirty and used, and fuck both of her holes at the same time."

Pete got the message and stood in front of me. Paul stopped moving while Pete took hold of his cock and pushed it into my pussy. Oh my god, that felt amazing. I could almost feel their cocks touching inside me. Both now holding my legs, they proceeded to start lifting and lowering me as they stood still, their cocks almost leaving my body before I was then fully filled again.

I was now regretting being chained up, only because I wanted to ride them both hard, and the chains restricted that somewhat. The guys almost read my mind, as they took it in turns for one to keep still with their cocks filling me, while the other thrust rapidly into me. I went into a daydream of pleasure, I could have been anywhere as I concentrated on the feeling of their cocks and lost any thought of my surroundings.

I came back to reality as I felt them both withdraw from me. I was a little disappointed until I realised they were just swapping over, Paul now in front of me and Pete up my arse. They continued what they were doing just, and not long after I could feel an orgasm welling up inside me.

"I want you both to come up my arse. I want to know what it feels like to have two lots of come dripping from me," I ordered them.

I told them both that I wanted the one in my pussy to keep me plugged while the other fucked my arse hard, then when they'd come to swap over, the one who'd come in my arse to plug my pussy while his friend filled my arse also.

They stayed where they were, Paul stood still and held my legs while Pete got some leverage from behind me by gripping my breasts tightly. He built up such a furious rhythm that Paul had trouble holding us still. The grip on my breasts got tighter and tighter as he got closer to coming, and when he did so his cock seemed to grow an extra couple of inches. We cried out in unison as Pete came in me, thrust after thrust as he made sure to fully empty every drop of his semen up me.

Once he knew he'd finished coming, the guys swapped places. Paul eagerly thrust his cock up me and waited for Pete to slide his cock up my pussy. His cock was still erect despite just coming. Paul grabbed my hips while fucking my arse, making sure to enjoy the moment. Pete started to slap at my breasts again, the pain and pleasure through my nipples were beautiful. Both my breasts were bright red now where he had been kneading and slapping them.

Paul seemed to realise I was enjoying this and started to slap my arse cheeks as he thrust into me. I was enjoying it, and a little more than I'd expected, as I announced I was nearly coming again and for Paul to come as quick as he could. He started thrusting at me almost violently, fucking my arse so hard it felt like I'd be split in two, but it felt really good, his fat cock sending shockwaves through my body.

He finally came, and came, and came. There was loads of it. I felt like I'd been flooded. With his cock still in my arse, and Pete still in my pussy, I quickly rubbed at my clit and tipped myself over the edge, having one of my biggest and best orgasms yet.

Paul and Pete withdrew and slumped to the floor. Paul remarked that we'd made that much noise he was surprised nobody else had turned up. I could feel both lots of their semen flowing out of my arse and down my legs, soaking my stockings. My breasts were red raw and covered in lovebites, my pussy gaping and an angry red colour after the furious pounding it had taken. Pete took a few pictures of my come covered arse and the guys both dressed,

Paul asked if there was anything they could do before they both left and unless he found the key to the wrist cuffs I told them there wasn't. Despite both taking advantage of me, they seemed reluctant to leave me there. I assured them I'd be fine, and they wandered off.

It was dark by now, and now alone again I was starting to feel the night chill. The guys had been gone for about five minutes when a figure appeared through the trees. It was Darren.

"I watched the guys finish with you, then I had to get your clothes from the car. Have you enjoyed your evening then?" he said with a grin.

I told him that I had, and asked if he'd been watching the whole night. He held up his hand, which was holding a hand camcorder. Not only had he been watching, but he'd also recorded the whole event to watch again.

He undid the wrists cuffs and had to support my weight, my jelly legs wouldn't take my weight just yet. He pulled my dress over me and helped me towards the car.

Once inside and driving home, he told me he couldn't wait to watch the video and relive the night.

I couldn't wait to relive it also, but Darren didn't know that I'd hardly thought about him being there tonight and realised that I didn't need him there watching, and was planning another evening with strangers, this time without his consent...

12