Laura 06 - Laura's Old Men Gangbang

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Katie was still sitting on her dildo after coming. She watched as the black man waited for the girl to relax after coming, then started fucking her arse, quickly this time. Katie had reached around and put more lube onto the base of the dildo, and started riding it again. She saw the black man throw his head back as he came, the girl then sat on the black dildo and Geoff knelt behind her, and started fucking her arse.

All the time he was fucking her, he kept his gaze towards Katie. All the time Geoff was fucking her, Katie kept her gaze on him, riding the dildo imagining it was Geoff up her arse. She was getting used to it now and was taking a little more each time, still holding onto the balustrade and squatting down. She slowed and adjusted her legs a little so she was kneeling, her feet on either side of the dildo. She kept her hands on the balustrade and started to ride it again. She felt the balls on the dildo on her arse and knew she'd got virtually all of the dildo up her. She stopped riding, enjoying the feeling of the dildo stretching her arse.

She watched as Geoff pushed the girl forwards until she was nearly lying down, then his grunts as he came in her arse. When he withdrew, he pulled the girl around so her gaping pussy and arse were facing towards Katie, a river of semen running from her arse. Geoff pointed to her arse, pointed at Katie, and himself. Katie knew he was telling her that could be her. She rubbed at her clit furiously and soon was adding more juices to her very sticky balcony.

Laura lay in a prone position on Geoff's floor. She'd moved a little as someone withdrew the dildo from her pussy slowly, telling her they were going to clean it up. She didn't bother looking who it was. She was exhausted, but it had been worth it. She was going to accept their money but would have done it for nothing. She knew John had told her he wanted to shower before leaving, and she was glad he was driving as she was so tired.

She heard a female voice saying goodnight, and they were glad they'd come round. She assumed Abi and Jim were leaving. She felt herself being lifted, hands across the backs of her legs and reaching between her legs, the others across her shoulders. She groaned at the feel of the fingers by her pussy, but heard Geoff telling her the shower was free and he was taking her up there.

Upon the balcony, Katie had stopped both cameras recording, and a little jelly-legged still, was mopping her balcony clean.