Laura 06 - Laura's Old Men Gangbang

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"This isn't much fun one at a time," Laura said, "Let's take things a little further."

She got them to untie her from the chair, picked up the silk bondage strips, and wandered out through the french windows into the garden. There was a line prop for a washing line. Laura tied one to her wrist, lifted her arms, and threw the other end over the top. She told Eric to tie the other end to her other wrist and replace the blindfold.

Katie wondered what was happening as they all seemed to leave the girl alone, then she watched them untie her from the chair, then she walked into Geoff's garden. She altered the angle of the tripod a little as it had been focused solely on the living room. She was then tied to Geoff's line prop in the garden, and then the old men all gathered around her again. She noticed there was another man who she didn't recognise, who would rub his fingers along her pussy and then put them in her mouth. She licked them clean with great relish.

Katie's hand wandered back to her pussy as she watched various hands squeezing her lookalike's ass and tits, and fingering her, imagining it was her instead. She started to rub at her clit when she saw Geoff appear naked, his big erection jutting out in front of him, position himself between her legs and start to rub between her legs.

Geoff was starting to realise what a great choice this girl had been. Watching her at the dogging site had been good, but the way she was taking control tonight despite there being six old men with her, left him in awe. Now outside in his garden, in stockings and suspenders and tied up and blindfolded, he was impressed.

He watched the others with their hands all over Laura, John fingering her pussy and then getting her to lick her fingers clean, he stood stroking his cock at the sight in front of him. He looked upwards and saw Katie adjusting the camera angle while fingering herself, Katie herself wearing either crotchless pantyhose, or she'd ripped the crotch out of some.

He strode over to Laura, opened her legs a little more, and rubbed her pussy with his erection. He rubbed along her entire length, from her clit to her arsehole, her groans getting louder and louder. He twisted her around so her back was to him, and did the same again from her arsehole to her clit. He took more time leaving his cock at the entrance to her arse and pushing slightly, teasing her that he was going to enter her. Laura groaned louder still.

He told Eric to fetch the two dildos that Laura had bought with her. Using one each, they rubbed them both along her pussy to lube them up, then used them on her holes, Geoff using the smaller one in Laura's arse. Laura starting shaking like mad as they thrust them in simultaneously, matching each other to perfection. Arthur reached forward and rubbed her clit, and Laura came, her screams of pleasure ringing out into the night air.

With Laura blindfolded, the guys concentrating on her, and Katie busy watching them all, nobody noticed Geoff's blonde next door neighbour viewing from her balcony, completely naked and riding slowly on a dildo.

Laura screamed out as her orgasm flew through her. She didn't know who'd bought out her dildos but they did the trick, but she hoped that was just her first orgasm of the night. She'd felt a cock rubbing along her pussy before that, and wasn't sure but assumed it was Geoff's. That had taken her most of the way there but a dildo in both her arse and pussy were the icing on the cake.

The guys untied her and took off the blindfold, and she asked if they wanted to bring out the plastic sheet to continue in the garden. Bob told her the cameras were only set up to record inside and not the garden. Laura returned to the house and going straight to the middle of the floor, got down on all fours.

Arthur knelt in front of her and she started to blow him, stopping only when Eric roughly thrust his cock into her pussy, and started fucking her hard. She continued to blow Arthur, but before coming he moved and was replaced by Bob. Geoff sat in his armchair watching on, stroking his large cock while looking up towards Katie.

Katie had re-adjusted the tripod camera and checked the laptop to make sure it was still recording. Her heart jumped as she saw Geoff's cock on the screen. She went to her bedside table, opened her toys drawer, and took out a new dildo she'd treated herself to. It was both ten inches long and ten inches in girth, the biggest dildo she now owned. She hadn't told Paul about this one, as it reminded her of Geoff's cock. It was complete with a set of realistic balls and had a suction base. She knew how wet she was, but grabbed a jar of vaseline too.

She'd just set the dildo down and smothered it in vaseline when Geoff stood up and left the room. Where was he going she thought, seconds later he walked back into the room with more people. It was the blonde and the black man she'd seen on the balcony earlier!

Geoff heard his front door knock. Who could that be at this time, he wasn't expecting anyone. He shuffled to the door, opening it only a little so whoever it was couldn't see his state of undress. He looked out and saw Jim and a young blonde lady.

"Hi," said Geoff, "Can I help you?"

"Well, this may be a little awkward, but you were making rather a lot of noise in the garden, so we had to see what was going on," said Jim.

"I'm sorry, we're having a little fun and it spilt out into the garden, I apologise again," answered Geoff

"A little fun looked like far too many men for one woman," said the blonde giggling.

Geoff looked at her, her heaving bosom staring at him. Only then did he realise her top was seethrough and she had no bra on. He looked down at her body. It looked like a mesh top that had shrunk, and apart from that, she wore a thong, some heels, and a very big smile. Jim broke the silence.

"We were hoping to be invited in, to join in, if that's okay?"

Geoff opened the door, and they entered the living room.

"Laura, this is Jim and erm, sorry I don't know your partners' name?" said Geoff.

"It's Abigail, but call me Abi," said the blonde. "We were hoping to join in, but if you just want me to watch while my husband fucks you too, I'm happy enough with that," she continued, talking to Laura.

Abi held her hand up, showing Laura she had a large ten-inch black dildo in her hand.

"If he's as big as that, he can definitely join in!" Laura gasped.

Abi reached over and undid his belt.

"Come on Jim, everyone else is undressed," she said, sliding his trousers to the floor.

Jim's cock sprang into view, semi-erect and almost as big as Geoffs. Laura gasped, and hearing the door had got up to sit on a chair, reached her hand out and started to stroke him to an erection.

"Great," said Eric, laughing, "We're not going to get a look in now."

"Nonsense," said Abi, selected a chair and sitting on the dildo almost effortlessly, "Get over here and put your cock in my mouth"

Eric looked at Jim who nodded, and he walked towards Abi, who took him in her mouth while riding the dildo slowly. She took her mouth off it long enough to tell Laura she tasted nice on his cock.

While blowing him, Abi beckoned over Bob and Arthur and made them stand either side of her, and started to stroke their cocks.

Laura meanwhile had done the same with Geoff, marvelling at the size of both his and Jim's cocks in her hands. John stood behind her, playing with her nipples while Eddie decided to await his turn by taking photos.

Katie thought things would come to an end now Geoff's neighbours had appeared, but then she noticed the blonde only seemed to be wearing a t-shirt or very short dress, and had something in her hand. Katie gasped when she saw her undo the black man's trousers, and gasped again when she saw his cock. It was almost as big as Geoff's and not yet hard! It was the first time she'd seen a black cock in person and not on the internet,

She watched her lookalike take him in her hand and start to stroke him, then start to wank Geoff with her other hand. Lucky bitch, she found herself thinking. She also noticed that the blonde had a black dildo that looked like her partners cock, and Katie watched in awe as she placed it on a chair and took it into her pussy so easily.

She looked away momentarily to the dildo stuck to her balcony floor. She squatted above it, and sunk her pussy down onto it, slowly and a little more each time until it was all in her. Enjoying how full she felt, she watched Geoff's house again and saw how the two women were seeing to the guys in turn. Katie's hand went to her clit, and she came in a matter of seconds.

Laura was still wanking off both Jim and Geoff, but the others had all took turns getting blowjobs off both of the girls. Abi was still riding the dildo when Eric said it was about time they got to fuck Laura properly. Laura looked up, and asked Geoff and Jim could wait until the end, she had a treat lined up for the finale. They both agreed.

Geoff had looked up and seen Katie riding the dildo on her balcony, and when she got off it he noticed how big it was. Had she bought that because of his cock perhaps? He hoped so, but also hoped she hadn't settled for that and somehow he could persuade her, and more importantly Paul, to sample the real thing.

Laura saw Geoff's gaze was elsewhere and looked to where he was looking. She saw the other girl up on the balcony, riding her dildo while looking down at them. She noticed that she looked a lot like herself.

"Who's that watching us?" she asked. Eric started laughing.

"That's Katie, she's Geoff's obsession," he answered, "She's the last girl we had here."

"She looks like me. You're obsessed with her then Geoff?" Laura asked him.

"She walks around naked, a lot. Her boyfriend found out I was watching her and told her. Not only did she not stop, but she also started doing dildo shows for me as well," Geoff said.

"We can vouch for her being naked a lot, we, erm, saw a lot of her earlier," said Jim.

"So you all fucked her at your last photoshoot then?" asked Laura.

"No, we had an agreement with her boyfriend that we wouldn't fuck her. She gave us all blowjobs and we came all over her though," Arthur answered.

"She did ask Geoff to fuck her though, but started crying when she'd asked him to," said Bob, "She probably would have done if her boyfriend wasn't filming from their balcony like she is now."

Laura looked up again. She hadn't noticed the video camera on the tripod until Bob mentioned it.

"Is that why I'm here then Geoff, am I your Katie substitute?" she asked him.

Geoff reluctantly nodded yes.

"Did you know?" she asked John.

"Sort of, I hadn't seen her myself but you do look very much alike," he answered.

Geoff thought the party was going to be over. Laura surprised him, and everyone else, with her answer.

"Well we'd better put on a bloody good show for her, and you Geoff, you'd better show her what she's missing."

Laura lay on the floor on her back, and put her hands behind her knees, pulling them up as far as they could go. Eric had an idea, and using the silk bondage strips tied them around her knees and behind her neck, keeping her legs spread and freeing up her hands. He asked her if she wanted the blindfold on again, and she said no, she wanted to see them all in their glory.

Geoff and Jim went over to Abi, who took it in turns to keep them erect by sucking them each in turn, still riding on the big black dildo slowly.

Katie watched on excitedly as the blonde girl sucked eagerly on Geoff and Jim's big cocks, while her lookalike took turns with all the others. John, Bob, Eddie, Arthur and Eric all took turns letting her blow them while another was fucking her, occasionally changing the angle and lying her on her side, then turning her onto her back. Katie felt herself coming again, and pulling up off the dildo she squirted all over the balcony. She slumped to the floor, but not once let her eyes wander from Geoff's living room.

Laura was in heaven with the guys taking turns on her. Her sweaty body glistened in the lights. She'd lost track of who had come, but she had two loads over her face, two over her tits and Eric had come all over her stomach, rubbing her clit and making her come too. John had pushed her onto her side, fucking her pussy hard while pushing two fingers into her arse.

"Fuck me fast John, fuck my arse hard with your fingers too," she cried out to him.

"You want me to fuck your arse hard instead?" asked John.

"Oh yes, fuck it hard, and show me how much I need it by emptying yourself up me," Laura cried out, smacking her arse cheek as she did. Pain and pleasure rolled through her.

John pulled out of her pussy, and instead of entering her arse, started untying her. He pulled off the silk strips, pushed her onto all fours, and pulled her hands behind her back, binding them firmly so they were in the small of her back. Her head on the floor now, he rubbed his cock along her pussy and slid it into her arse. He started to fuck her slowly and deeply, slapping her arse every few thrusts, her arse cheeks getting redder and redder with his handprints. Her face was being rubbed along the floor, sliding in a pool of cum and sweat. John grabbed a hold of her ponytail and pulled backwards, lifting her head, and Arthur knelt in front of her and filled her mouth with his cock.

John grunted and pushing his length right into her, erupted into her arse. She felt his cock pulse several times as he came, and as he withdrew she felt a trickle of his cum run down along her pussy.

"Come on then, who's next?" she inquired eagerly, as Arthur withdrew from her mouth, and was replaced by Bob.

One by one they all fucked her. Eric decided to fuck her pussy hard and quickly before putting his cock in her arse just before he came, Bob fucked her arse hard and fast and came quickly, but rubbed Laura's clit and she came too. Feeling nobody else in her, she lay on the floor, a sweaty sticky mess. But she wasn't finished yet.

She looked up and saw Abi was still sucking Jim and Geoff in turn. She beckoned them over, sat Jim on a chair, and sitting facing him straddled his cock. She rode him a few times before she could take nearly all of his length up her, then she looked over her shoulder at Geoff.

"Fuck my arse Geoff, I want to feel both your big cocks up me at the same time."

Geoff smiled and walked forward, cock in hand. Everyone looked on, has he squatted down slightly and pushed his cock at the entrance to her arse. There was almost a round of gasps as his cock started to disappear up her, a little more each time, until he had just over half his cock up her. Laura's mouth dropped open in a mixture of pain and pleasure, the feeling of being so filled winning.

"Both of you keep still a bit, I need to get used to you," Laura asked.

Putting her hands on Jim's shoulders, she pulled herself up until they were both almost out of her, then squatted down until she was nearly full again. She groaned out loud.

"Oh my, this feels so damn good," she cried out, "Have you ever had a threesome with Jim?" she asked Abi.

"A few times yes, but not with anyone as big as him no, closest we've got to what you're doing his with me, Jim and this dildo," Abi told her.

Laura rode them both slowly a few more times until she was used to them. Geoff's legs were beginning to tire holding his weight up though, so Laura reluctantly got up slowly until they both dropped out of her. She lay Geoff on the floor, and standing over him took him into her pussy. Once full of him, she leant forwards, put her hands behind her and spread her arse wide open.

Jim squatted down and pushed his cock into her, he slid in fairly easily after Geoff had opened her arse up previously. He fucked her with long slow strokes, building up speed as she got used to it. He reached between her legs and rubbed at her clit, Laura coming again loudly.

Katie was impressed by her lookalikes stamina. even from up here, she could see the sweat dripping down her body. She watched the other man she didn't know fucking her from behind after tieing her hands behind her back, and with her face pointing towards the balcony, could tell from her facial expressions that he was probably fucking her arse. Katie felt herself imagining it was her down there instead and found herself rubbing her pussy and then sliding them into her arse. Two, three, four fingers were pushed into her arse, stretching as much as possible.

She watched as Laura got up from the floor, and got the black man to sit on a chair, his big erection standing to attention. She gasped herself as she sank onto his cock, just a few thrusts until she was sitting still on him with it all inside her. She watched as she said something to Geoff, who went up behind her. Katie, who'd fantasised about Geoff's cock for so long since seeing it, was now in awe as she watched him shoving his cock into her arse, especially as she was still sitting on one almost the same size.

She turned and looked at her dildo. She hadn't tried it in her arse yet, it seemed far too big. But yet she was watching someone a similar size body to her seeming to accommodate two in her pussy and arse at the same time. She coated the dildo with as much vaseline as possible, lubed up her arse too, and holding onto the balustrade, lowered herself until the tip was in her arse.

Watching the girl lower herself slowly and carefully, she tried to match her. Slowly but surely she took more and more of the dildo into herself. She gritted her teeth, determined to get as much in her as she could stand. She felt like she was being split apart, and feeling underneath herself she had about three inches out. She was secretly pleased she'd managed about seven inches of the dildo, as she continued to ride it very slowly.

She paused as she saw the girl get up, both cocks sliding out of her. Had she had enough? Was it too much for her? She got her answers as she watched Geoff lie on the floor, the girl sitting on his cock, and then the black man went behind her. Even from her angle, Katie could see the whole of his cock was right up her. She was almost impressed with her again.

She watched as the black man started to fucking her, getting quicker and quicker. Katie tried to match his pace on the dildo, and when she saw his hand go between the girls' legs she did the same. The girl shook as she came, seconds later Katie did too, squirting over her balcony floor again.

Jim waited for Laura's orgasm to flow through her, then started to fuck her arse again. Laura was groaning loudly now, and Jim raised himself a bit more so his cock was pushing downwards more. Sweat was pouring off him now and running all over Laura's back. He could feel himself getting ready to come and put his hands on her shoulders. He started fucking her as fast as he could and came into her arse. His first spurts were inside her, he then pulled his cock out and shot his last spurts all over her back, grunting as he did so.

Laura waited for him to move then stood up, Geoff's cock making a slurping sound as it came out. She went to get him to lie down now but noticed his erection had gone now that he'd cum. Abi noticed the disappointment on her face, realised what she'd probably wanted, and threw the black dildo to her.

Laura put it on the floor and slid herself onto it while on all fours. Geoff knelt behind her, and pushed his cock into her arse. He kept still for a while as Laura pushed back onto his cock and the dildo, and as he felt himself coming he pushed her down, the dildo still up her pussy as he fucked her arse. He shot his load all up her, Laura responding by reaching under herself, rubbing her clit until she came again too. Geoff stayed in her for a few seconds, then as he withdrew he grabbed her hips and turned her arse to face Katie on the balcony. He pointed to Laura's cum splattered arse and back, pointed to Katie, then pointed to himself, telling her that could have been her.