Laura

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You could stretch those boundaries and grow for yourself. That's healthier than doing it for him anyway, I mean, look, you refer to yourself as 'frumpy,' and you clearly don't think that is a good thing, maybe it is time to try something else if only to see if you like it better," David said, and I guess he made sense in a way. When I was trying all this stuff on I did feel really confident, and I liked that feeling. Maybe. 'It's not like anyone back home would hear how scandalously I was attired in Jamaica,' my mind was telling me, or maybe that morning's drinks and the two glasses of wine at lunch were telling me.

"Hmmm, I'll think about it. Are you a psychologist now?"

"No, I'm a dentist."

"Really? That's cool. I'm a CPA." I answered quickly to change the subject from my bare ass sitting on the chair at the grill, or at least from the thong that made my ass bare.

We talked a few more minutes and he convinced me to go back to the beach. I had probably gotten more sun at the grill as the cabana blocked most of the harsh light, and had gauzy curtains that could be drawn to block more, plus I could nap there if need be. I refilled my water bottle, used the restroom again, and returned to find yet another glass of wine waiting for me.

"Geez David, are you trying to get me wasted or something?"

"No, the waiter brought that, I didn't ask, you can just leave it here if..."

"No sense in wasting," I said as I tossed my water bottle into the bag and picked up the glass. "Shall we?" I asked as I extended my free hand to him.

He stared at my hand a moment, then took it in his and rose from his seat. My mind caught up to my body and asked 'What are you doing Laura's hand? Why are you holding Hot Cousin David's hand? Thafuque?' Well, too late to worry about that now, if I had dropped his hand it would have been even more awkward.

We went to the cabana he had been using, as there was a couple in mine when we got back to the beach. This one was different, instead of having two loungers, it had but one, although it was as huge as a king sized bed so we could each have our side. The back third of it was raised so one could sit up and read or whatever. On either side was a small table that I set my drink and bag on. Overall, I figured I could live with it, in retrospect that was probably the alcohol talking. The beach was still not crowded, but there were more folks just out walking now, couples hand in hand, laughing and smiling and it occurred to me in my alcohol induced stupor that we must look just like that to them. Most of them were wearing swimwear and some of the women's was quite risqué, and that I think helped me screw up the courage for what came next.

As David got on the lounger I walked around closed the curtains on each side, the back was the same canvass as the roof, with mesh vents at the top so it didn't get too hot, but I left the front a little open. I wanted privacy, but I wanted some sun too. Then, standing in front of David, my stance open with my weight shifted to one hip, I unbuttoned the dress, opened the front with a smirk and took it off. I don't think I breathed the entire time that was happening, as I was just a bundle of mildly intoxicated nerves. Still, I thought he was right; I needed to stretch my boundaries. I wasn't happy with the way things were, so I had to change. And that is how I ended up standing in front of Hot Cousin David in less swimsuit than my underwear usually covered, feeling like a stripper, just a little bit slutty, and getting stared at by Karen's hot cousin the entire time. I think that might have been the first sign that I had an exhibitionist streak. I began to be aroused at the situation and made a note to practice taking things off in front of a mirror to maximize the effect next time it arouse. It was sort of arousing to undress in front of someone I barely knew.

Okay, it wasn't sort of anything. My heart was going pitter-patter and as I said, I don't think I drew a breath the whole time. It was just arousing. Not a gusher of panty wetness, but stiff nipple arousing at least.

I liked it.

I tossed the dress to the foot of the lounger, pulled the sides of the bottom to tug it up just a bit to where they should be, then asked, "Well? What do you think?"

My entire mental well-being rode on his answer.

David just stared at me for another minute, I could see his eyes running up and down my body, further undressing me with his mind, making me a nervous wreck, and just as I was about to give up and put the dress back on when he asked me to turn around.

"What?"

"Oh, I wanted to see the back. You look amazing by the way."

"Are you ogling me?" I asked with a grin as I turned so he could see, well, my ass. Yes, I did arch my back to stick it out just a tad more.

"Yes. Absolutely."

That was almost a good answer. I would have liked more of an indication that he was agog with my absolute beauty but apparently that wasn't happening.

"That's not normally a good thing," I replied as I looked over my shoulder at him. Sure enough, his eyes were fixed on my butt. Okay, wearing a revealing swimsuit was one thing, modeling it for a guy I just met was something else, and I was beginning to feel uncomfortable, hormonally exciting, but uncomfortable, then he looked back to the book he was reading as if seeing my ass, or most of it, wasn't a big deal. I went from hoping he liked it, to hoping to feel at least objectified, and then to feeling rejected in an instant. 'What? Was my ass not good enough for him? I had a nice ass! How dare he...'

"You gonna sit down or just stand there? I'm not complaining if you want to, I'll just stop reading and stare. You are magnificent by the way," he smiled.

'Hmmm, still not the best answer, but I'll take it.'

"I might as well, I just gave up 23 years of inhibitions for a half hearted compliment from a guy who would rather read than stare at my ass," I giggled. I wanted to sound like I was joking, but that was really how I felt. David saw through my jest though.

"What were you expecting?" He asked as he sat up and moved to the foot of the lounge.

"I don't know, not 'You're so beautiful, come here I must put babies inside you' but maybe more than 'You're magnificent by the way, I wonder how the Braves did yesterday' ambivalence."

By now David was sitting on the edge of the lounger with me standing about a foot or so away. He placed his hands lightly on my hips as he looked up with his sterling blue eyes staring into mine.

"Look," he began, "I knew from Karen you were shy, and all morning long you made it clear you are quite modest. That's not a bad thing, but you've also pretty much shown you are inhibited about yourself, your looks, your body... you're more than shy. That's okay. That's how you are, cool. Thing is you know you don't really want to be that way and are brave enough to try to break through some of that. I want to encourage that, it's the bravest thing I've seen in a while, a person facing her own fear and self doubt. But it means I have to walk a thin line. If I ignored you completely you would become withdrawn and rejected even more. If I celebrated your coming out the way I want to, well, you would feel like you were the center of attention, you would be, and I think you hate that. So, I tried, and obviously failed, to go the middle route, appreciating but not making a spectacle of you."

"Hmmm, well, why don't you try telling me how you really feel?" I asked, mainly because I just had to know. I'm not sure if it was the alcohol that made me want to know, or the rush of hormones from being so close to naked and on display just for him. I think it was mostly the latter.

"I can do that, if you like," he said as he leaned forward and kissed me right on my hip bone, several inches above the bikini, then as he spoke planted a row of little wet kisses following the bikini's top hem across to the its middle, right at the top of my pubic mound, "I think you are the most beautiful thing on a beach since Aphrodite rose from the water, I can't take my eyes off of you, and I don't want to. When you took that dress off I couldn't see anything else except you, the rest of the world went away, I don't want it to come back and I'm quietly cursing that the one regret I will always have is not being good enough to even be near you, much less involved to whatever degree with you. You've made me forget everyone else, dear god I can't remember ever wanting anyone else. That's how I feel," he said as he planted that final kiss on my middle, just a few inches, if that, from a slit that was starting to get damp. As close as he was to the gap between my legs he surely felt its warmth on its face, maybe even sensed the slight aroma of my body as it prepared to receive him.

'That is the answer you wanted!' my heart gleefully told my brain, while my vagina spoke only through the juices it was emitting to lubricate what it hoped would be a nice long breeding session. His kisses were warm and wet, and they tickled as he drew himself across the bottom of my tummy. By the time of the last one I was warm and moist and very sensitive. My lower half clenched and jerked away as it just felt too good!

I pushed on his shoulders until he was sitting straight up again, then did the most brazen, slutty, thing I had ever done. Staring him down with a smile, I put one knee on either side of his waist and squatted down on his lap, crossing my wrists behind his neck. It must have been the hormones and excitement of exposure as I had drank before, although as police reports in college towns always say, drinking may have been involved.

"It has only happened a couple times before, but when a guy kisses me the first time, I think it should be on my lips."

"I can do that, I can totally do tha..." David started to reply as I pressed my lips to his.

His lips were sweet, sweeter than the wine I had been drinking, and on top of that, he was an amazing kisser. His lips were soft and his tongue wet and he applied just the right pressure and he invaded my mouth just far enough and... it was just perfect! As out tongues entwined, I lost track of time. David's hands moved around my waist and back, not going anywhere too personal at first, but he did become more daring the longer we sucked each other's faces. When a hand cupped my ass so much that a finger or two was an inch from my anus, I had to stop.

I didn't want to! I really didn't! I was wet, so wet, and my chest and groin felt hot enough to start a fire, but I wasn't a first date girl. I just wasn't. The only guy I had been with had to wait four months. I didn't think it would take as long for the next guy, but it had to be more than two or three hours didn't it? This wasn't the first time my morals ruined my body's good time, but it felt like the worst. While my mind was saying 'slow down girl!,' my body was screaming 'Fuck him! Rip his shorts off, get that thong down and have a pony ride until he puts babies inside you!'

Sometimes my body goes faster than my heart and mind want to, although this time my heart was leaning towards agreeing with my body. 'You like him! He likes you! He's gorgeous! Has a real job! If you're not going to fuck him, at least give him a blow job! You like blow jobs! He's a dentist, orally fixated! He probably likes blow jobs too! Don't let him think you're a tease and blow this! No really! Blow this! You know you want to!' my heart sang to me. In my imagination, my heart sings, and well, that's because I'm weird. I had to agree my heart gave good advice and first date oral seemed to be the norm among my friends, but my mind interfered again and reminded me that wasn't me. I'm not a first date girl.

I probably would have kept making out until I was suddenly a first date girl, but the hand that was holding my ass had fingers that began to roam down to Taintville on their way to Vaginaland. I gasped, stood up suddenly and pulled the bikini bottom back into place.

"I'm sorry, you're great, I... just this is a little too fast for me. I, well I hope you're not mad and..."

"No, I should be apologizing, I guess I got a little more worked up that I should," he replied. His face was bright red and he was breathing a little hard, but in truth so was I and it felt like I was blushing too, and not just from taking my dress off. Okay, I think my display had probably worked me up more than David if truth were to be told, I liked his eyes crawling all over me. He really was a nice guy, and as I've said to the point of boring repetition, super hot too.

"Maybe we should get back to reading and relaxing?" He asked.

"Maybe, but I don't think this horse is going back into the barn either, do you?"

"No, and why would I want it to? You're great, interesting, not stupid, just, well, beautiful. You're not everything I want in a woman, you're everything every guy wants. I'm glad I'm with you. I don't want that to stop." He replied, and his words made me as moist and warm as his body had moments before.

"What do you mean by 'with' me?" I asked, wanting to clarify who and what we were to each other. I had my ideas, but I had only known David a few hours and wasn't sure if my ideas were realistic, especially in the heat of the moment.

"Oh, well, I guess I need your help defining that but I have a few thoughts. See, a few hours ago, I was hurt, lonely and feeling sorry for myself. You know the feeling, rejection is like that. Now, well, now we've met and we're kind of clicking I guess, and, well this feels like the start of something. I'm already not thinking of the past, now I'm thinking... well, I don't know what tomorrow would be like if I wasn't hanging out with you. So..."

"So you want to date me?" I asked, hoping for the answer I wanted more than anything at the moment.

"No, I mean yes, yes I do, but more than that, right now you feel more like a partnership forming than a date, does that make sense? I mean, it feels like, well, I know you're still working through things, so am I, but I'm thinking more like girlfriend or significant other as they call it. I mean... I just know that for the foreseeable future I want you for myself and I don't want to see anyone else and..." he stammered, sounding like a nervous teen asking for a prom date.

"Yes," I interrupted him.

"Yes?" He asked.

"Yes, I would like that. If you want to be my boy, uh, man friend, significant other, whatever. But, uh, you should know about me I don't, well I have experience with one man and I have no idea what I'm doing and my mind and heart and... other parts, don't always agree and I can't make sense of it, so the two things I need for you to promise me is, first, loyalty, I think we both need that, and this is the tough one, patience. I might not want to go at the speed you want, but if you can be a little patient with me, we will get where we need to be."

His grin lit up the cabana, and if it had been dark I suspect they could see the light from it in Florida.

"I can do that, whatever you want, I just want, well its cliché, but I just want to make you happy, me happy, us happy, but will you do one thing for me?" He grinned.

"Hmmm, maybe, I mean, yes as long as its not gross or perverted or whatever," I replied because I didn't want to get trapped into promising to do something sexual when I had just, well, stopped doing something sexual. I half expected a blowjob request, and I would have said no, although I wouldn't have really been too offended. A hand job I would have probably agreed to at that point.

"Oh definitely not gross at all, quite beautiful in fact" he said as he reached behind my back and unclasped my top. It was then that I realized my breasts were in full view, for how long I could not say, and by the time I realized it, he was already lifting the top from me. "I don't think this is doing much good at all," he grinned as he pulled it from me and tossed it to my bag beside the lounge.

I must have been a hundred shades of red and quickly did the hand bra thing to cover myself. My nips were are hard and stiff as they had ever been and looked like little rose colored witch hats pointing upward from my breasts. That they so betrayed my arousal to David was a near unforgivable treason.

"Come on Laura, it isn't as though I haven't seen then now, they came out when you took off the dress. You have beautiful breasts, as beautiful as you. This is just expanding another boundary."

"Yeah, I don't see myself walking around the office topless so that's probably not a boundary I want to break."

"You probably wouldn't get much work done if you were in a tiny two piece either so that metaphor is pretty much broken already. Besides, the curtains are closed and you are alone with your boyfriend," David smiled, then added "Please?"

"If you put that top back on, the girls will just come out again in a few minutes anyway. It really is designed poorly. And he did say 'please,'" my mind said.

"Plus, you really should push some boundaries while you are here, you like him a lot and should be comfortable around him, and it might even be nice to get a more all over tan," my heart added.

"I have a tiny, warm, moist, penis accommodating place where you could put his penis and do sexy sex things! Its designed to have a penis inside it!' My body concluded.

'Shut up body! You're freakin' annoying!" My heart and mind shouted.

"Okay, but if you stare at me I'm putting the dress back on," I smiled at David as I lowered my hands and tried, and failed, to walk casually to the other side of the lounge. I mean, what do you do with your arms on a walk like that?

"Oh, you know I'm going to stare some. They will revoke my man card if I don't, but I will try to do it on the sly so you don't notice. It's the polite thing to do," he grinned at me.

"Its good to know your mother raised a gentleman" I replied with a giggle.

"I'll be sure to pass on your compliment."

"I can hear that now," I replied, "Mom! Laura really likes that you taught me to not get caught staring at her tits!"

I couldn't help it, he was funny, made me laugh and among his other many fine qualities, Hot Cousin David was an amazing kisser. Once I got situated beside him on the lounger, I rolled to my side, got up on one elbow and kissed him again. I meant for it to just be a brief one reassuring us both of our romantic feelings, but it got a bit hot and wet, and as he gently sucked on my tongue, a hand cupped my breast and ever so gently massaged my flesh. My ex had always been a little too strong when he touched my chest, but David's touch was so gentle I was purring like a kitten before I realized his hand was on me. A fresh wave of warmth spread throughout my body and I felt deliciously alive and sexy. My yearning for his flesh became stronger as well and I realized I should have insisted on napping in my room after lunch so I could have rubbed one out to get some relief. It was too late for that now.

I would lie to myself. That was the solution my idiotic mind and heart came up with. I would tell myself I could get through it, and still give David a moment to hang onto. It was stupid plan, and bound to fail. My body was laughing at my folly.

I reached up and held his wrist pulling his hand away from my breast as I released myself from his kiss.

"You're not going to give up on my boobs are you?" I asked with a smile.

"Sorry, it just came naturally and..."

"Its okay, I understand, we're both in a weird place with a lot to work out between us, I'm not mad, that felt great, but, okay, here's the deal. I have sun screen everywhere else, although we're in a cabana and not getting a lot of direct sun admittedly. I'm going to give you the bottle and you will have two minutes to apply it anywhere on my chest you think I might need it. In that time, you can explore that area all you want, stare, leer, feel, whatever. If anything hurts, you stop and I leave and go to my room. Be gentle, like you just were, that was great. After that two minutes, you stop staring and feeling me up until I want you to again. Do we have a deal?" I smiled.