Laura

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Uh, okay. Question, can you remove the rest of the biki..."

"No. I will not remove anything else during the two-minute period and you can't remove anything for me. Just my chest is all I'm giving permission for. Also, you're a perv." I giggled.

"Okay, you have sunscreen?"

"Right here," I said as I rolled away from him to reach into my bag. I had after sun lotion, which was a large green bottle, and I easily ignored that. I also had moisturizer that was in a bottle similar to the sunscreen and I set it on the table.

"Hey! That would be perfect for a hand job! Most guys like hand jobs," My body reminded me.

"Shut up and stop being such a slut body!" My mind and heart shouted.

Finally I found the right container and my phone, and handed him the bottle, then set two minutes on the timer app. I know I was being a bit of a tease, but I was enjoying myself and maybe it would let him have a little fun and let him know I was okay with him desiring my boobs, but that I wasn't really ready for anything else. This was a complete lie to myself, and one I would go along with only for the next minute or so.

"Ready?" I asked, as I was about to start the timer.

"Wait! Let me get into position first, I don't want to waste a second" he grinned. David straddled my left leg, kneeling, and that placed his knee in the gap between my legs, against my private area, with his junk resting on my hip. I could feel the weight of his manhood, and the slight pressure on my vulva, and there could be no doubt that he felt the warmth of my excitement now.

Good plan David! Full marks for that one!

"Okay, I'm ready," he said with a smile that exuded both happiness and lust.

"Remember the rules, your two minutes starts... now," I said as I pressed the green icon on the timer app. I lifted my arms over my head, closed my eyes and relaxed for what I expected to be the best brief massage ever.

He didn't start with his hands though. David leaned over me, I could feel the warmth of his body over mine, and straightened his leg so it was still pressing against my junk. His things were still resting on my hip and I became aware of just how large they must be, as it seemed to extend from a few inches down my thigh all the way to the top of my exposed hipbone. Then, as he moved a bit more down, I felt his lips on my areola, and his warm, wet tongue on my nipple.

I had wanted to remain detached and just let him have his fun, but as I said before, my breasts were always sensitive, and no more than fifteen seconds into it the first soft "ohhhhhhh" escaped my lips, followed by several more, as well as a few moans. Had I thought about it, and I didn't, my mind was elsewhere, that would have been embarrassing enough, but somewhere along the way I moved my hips to get more comfortable, and by 'comfortable' I mean, 'grinding one out, slowly humping his thigh for relief.'

David shifted to my other breast and I almost came, which would have given me a chance to regain control of my body and the situation with the relief it would have brought from that itch of hormones I could not scratch, but instead I just gasped and began softly panting and telling him how good it felt. He must have suckled me for most of the two minutes as just when he stopped and began to apply the sunscreen, his soft massaging of my breasts driving me further into euphoria, the alarm went off.

"Well, that was, uh, interesting, and uh, great!" He grinned as he lifted up and knelt over my leg. "I hate it had to end."

I didn't want it to end either, he was amazing. Also I was slowly grinding myself against his thigh and don't think I could have stopped if I wanted to. I had one arm over my head still, but the other was down so that the tip of my thumb was at the corner of my lips. I may have been sucking on it at one point. I really wanted to suck on him though, and was no longer of a mind to fight that urge. My mind, body and heart got together and all agreed a blowjob was the very least I could do at this point.

"Well, the good news is I've conferred with the judges and they say you've made it to the bonus round," I giggled.

"Oh, bonus round! I like the bonus round, that sounds nice, tell me about it?" He asked.

"Oh its just like the first round, but lets make it five minutes this time. Oh, and the judges wanted me to remind you that the rule against removing further clothing only applies to my clothing, not your's," I answered with the best sexy grin I could muster.

"Well, in that case" he smiled as he sat on his calves and started to untie the string holding his shorts around his waist.

"Here, let me help with that." I whispered as I rose up in front of him, also on my knees. I reached forward and as he had the string undone already, gave a gentle slow tug down. As his shorts fell to the lounge, his manhood was released.

"Dayum!" I gasped. My penis experience was limited to my ex, who I thought has a perfectly fine one. Apparently, I was wrong. David was at least two or three inches longer, and significantly thicker. It was beautiful and I was in lust. David's penis was a little lighter in hue than him, and covered with veins that tracked up and down it. There was a flap of skin over the head, which was a soft pink and just barely peeking out. The tip was shiny and moist and in my mental state looked perfectly delicious. David was nicely man-scaped with just a light wisp of hair at his base, and his testicles appeared smoothly shaved. He felt heavy in my hands and I began stroking him slowly and gently. I had never really seen one in daylight as my ex and I had always done our naughty stuff at night in dim lighting, if any lighting at all.

That led to my next bit of nervousness; no one had ever seen my junk either, except my gyno. If there was anything weird about it I'm sure he would have told me, but he might not mention if it was just damned ugly. I set that thought aside for the moment though as I leaned forward until I was on a hand and my knees, then brought David's cock up to my lips and tongue, and engulfed him my loving, slutty, mouth. I knew then that this was probably as far as our relationship would go; guys like Hot Cousin David don't want to be involved with sluts, but I couldn't help myself. I was just too hot and bothered to turn back now.

He even tasted wonderful. It was a little salty, as expected, but also a little sweet and tangy. His cock was simply yummy. His scent was masculine musk, but not sweaty nastiness, and not overpowering. He smelled of lotion and manhood, but quite clean and fresh. Having my face down there was a very pleasant experience.

I should mention at this point that I truly love sucking dick. While I worried I was being sexual with David too fast, but my mind rationalized that most of my friends had given head on first dates so it wasn't out of the ordinary, and most dates didn't last the five or six hours that we had spent together. That I later realized we had only met about three hours before, and that most of those friends I considered to be slutty, wasn't considered as part of the rationale. Still, no way he would want to date a whore. Anyway, I love sucking dick. I didn't have a huge amount of experience, but I had began with my ex a couple months after we started dating and had done extensive research on the internet about what to expect, what would be expected, and different tricks to try. I had some practice and was now getting more.

I tried to take as much in as I could but still could only manage maybe half of him. The problem was not just his generous length, it was also his girth. He filled my mouth easily and that contributed to the situation. I decided to focus on the head while my hands corkscrewed up and down his shaft, and his soft panting told me he had no problem with this.

Licking around the head was a nice surprise both because it drew an intense groan from his mouth, and because the taste of cock was so amplified there. He tasted like a dozen dicks around his head owing to the dampness I was licking from there. Yum! Did I mention how much I love sucking dicks?

David pulled the scrunchie from my hair and ran his hands through my loose auburn curls. It was nice feeling his hands caressing me and guiding me to pleasure him, but the down side was all that hair fell down and got in my way. Still, he kept most of it pulled back and it was really sexy when he ran his hands through it, especially when he gripped it really hard as I knew he was about to unload his semen into my whore mouth.

But he didn't. The longest my ex lasted under my oral attention was maybe three minutes, and after what must have been five or six I began to wonder if I was doing something wrong. I mean, he should have ejaculated by now. Plus, even though I spelled myself by using my hands ever minute or so to give my mouth a rest, my jaw was getting a bit tired. So was my tongue that had been feverishly licking him every moment he was in my face. He was groaning and thrusting himself in and out of me, and in and out of my hands during break time, but seemed no closer to climax than when we started.

Finally, just when I thought he might nut, he gently pulled my hair until my mouth released him, and caused me to rise up. I wiped the drool from my chin as I rose but must have looked horrible, my hair was everywhere, my face felt like it was on fire and I could feel sweat about to drip down me. He looked at me a minute and pulled me towards him.

'OH my gosh! He's kissing you after you had his dick in your mouth! He must really love you!' My heart sang.

'Or he's a weirdo that likes to do gross ass things like kiss girls while they are sucking his dick.' My mind said.

'Fuck him! Fuck his brains out! Throw his ass down and jump on that thang'!' My body cried out. Of my three inner monologues, it was clearly the loudest.

David kissing me at that moment was off setting for a moment. My ex had never kissed me during or after oral, it always seemed like he was repulsed by the idea and I understood that. Why would anyone put their mouth where their nasty junk had been? David didn't seem to care about that. Our previous kisses had been loving and gentle, but this was more passionate, like he was as hungry for me as I was for him.

I decided I liked it, and my body had won this argument.

"You're amazing," he whispered.

"Thank you, may I continue?" I smiled. I really wanted to taste and swallow his load now, I mean, that's my reward for being a good cocksucker isn't it? I always thought it was.

"Can I ask the judges a question first?" He grinned as he kissed me some more.

"The judges are listening," I replied.

"Can I take this off of you now?" He smiled as his fingertips just barely entered the waistline of my bikini bottom.

'Fuck him! Fuck his brains out!' My body practically screamed, only to have my mind and heart answer 'Yep, gotta go with body on this one, she makes a great case."

"No," I whispered "the rules clearly state you can't remove anymore of my clothing. But nothing in the rules say I can't," I grinned as I released his cock and tugged the swimsuit bottom down to my knees, before laying on my back, lifting my legs and pulling it off down my calves.

'Okay, moment of truth' I thought as I slowly and almost reluctantly opened my legs, offering myself to him. 'Either I'm totally gross down there or I'm at least a little alluring. Was all that positive body image stuff I read true or just a bunch of crap they tell us gross ass girls so we will breed when we're soaked and...'

"Oh my god you are so beautiful" David whispered as his eyes bored in on my junk. That was pretty much what I needed to hear.

David moved forward until he was hovering over me and I knew I would feel that steely penis I had just sucked enter me at any moment, and even though part of me hated myself for fucking a guy I had just met, mostly I just craved his hard cock inside me.

Instead he kissed me again, passionately but gentle, and just as I was enjoying that sensation he began kissing his way down my neck, then my chest, stopping to perform his tongue fu on the erect nipple of my right breast, sending me into euphoria even further. He licked and suckled me for just a moment, then continued his trek down my body, his tongue tickling me at the bottom of my rib cage, then down my abs until his mouth was right at my pubic mound.

David lifted up, looked me in the eyes and repeated his whisper, "You are so beautiful.

I was starting to writhe around, hungry for his touch, waiting for him to penetrate me, when he kissed the inside of my knee, then slowly planted a line of soft, wet, kisses down the inside of my thigh, until kissed my quite moist slit.

David placed his tongue right at the bottom of my stuff, near my butt, and then slowly licked all the way up my vag until he got to my clit, lapping at it with his tongue like a kitten licking milk. I gasped, no one had ever done this for me, my ex wasn't interested and I had no idea how good it would feel. I had heard of it but my personal experience made me think it wasn't all that common.

'Is he really licking your vagina? He must really like you, or something...' My heart and mind asked.

'Wheee! Wheee! OMGWTFBBQCIAKGBAT&T!' my body responded.

After a few licks on my clitoris, David started all over, tongue at my ass, slowly lick upwards, and then lap at my most sensitive place. After a few rounds of this I was writhing out of control and began thrusting my hips slowly, rubbing my junk against the actions of his tongue. Before Dental School David had apparently received an MBA in cunnilingus from the Wharton College of Oral Sex because it only took a few minutes, even as nervous as I was, for my first climax to arrive.

It wasn't subtle.

My clit began to feel ticklish, and I began to quiver and shake a bit whenever his tongue hit it. Suddenly it hit me, like an electrical shock of goodness emanating from my girl stuff. I was panting to the point of almost hyperventilating, my abs seized up and lifted my bottom from the lounger, and my thighs came together holding David's head on my pussy.

David just kept applying his oral attentions to my sex, and I was shaking around and rubbing myself all over his mouth as the relief my body sought was provided. I don't know how long I came; one orgasm seemed to just roll into the next, but at least a minute or two.

Then I just lay down and quivered as David was finally satisfied that he had done everything he could to get me off with his mouth.

As I returned to my senses I realized Hot Cousin David was over me, grinning like a fool, while I tried to catch my breath.

"May I?" He asked as I felt the head of his penis pressing against the vestibule of my snatch.

"I've never wanted anything more in my life," I whispered.

I felt the head of his cock enter me as he moaned how tight I was. I wondered if it would even fit given its generous length and girth, or if it would hurt in doing so, but in a moment this concern was tossed aside as my body opened to welcome this new visitor. He entered slowly, as if going fast would have caused harm, and it might have for all I knew. Once he was at our maximum depth, he just stopped and paused, giving me a chance to become accustomed to his size. I was still tingling from my orgasm and knew another would happen any moment.

I felt no pain, although my ex has never reached much of what David entered. I only felt complete fullness and joy. I adjusted the angle of my hips, never quite finding the right angle, and David took that as his signal that might begin fucking me.

David was slow and gentle at first, and so deep the head of his cock was tapping against my cervix at the depth of each stroke. That wasn't really painful, at least not with the soft, slow, tempo we were at, but was a reminder of how deep he was and, well, anytime an internal organ is banged into it lets the brain know what's happening.

The main feeling I got was his cock, now moist with my cream, sliding over my clit repeatedly, slowly driving me towards orgasm. I thought I had climaxed before from intercourse and considered myself lucky that way, but it wasn't like this. As I began rocking my pussy to meet his thrusts a wave of warmth came over me, starting with my groin and spreading throughout, especially my face and breasts. Then it was like an electrical shock again, and my body began to tremble as I gasped at the pleasure I was feeling. I seized up again as David delivered a second climax to me, and this time my body squeezed down on his manhood as if pressure along with my writhing could draw a similar experience from his body. I wanted his cum in me and I wanted it now.

David had a different idea though and as I came down from that peak, knowing another would be moments behind, he withdrew, flipped me over with my cooperation, so that I was face down on the lounger, on my knees, with my ass in the air and my soaked vag aimed towards him.

I felt something drag itself up my slit, for an instant thinking it was David's cock, but it turned out to be his thumb. He used it to scoop up some of the slut sauce that was oozing from me, and massaged it onto my anus.

Okay, that felt interesting, good even, but just as I was about to tell him my backside was exit only, he filled my birth canal with his penis again and I sighed at the return of my vagina's best friend. He wasn't as gentle as the first time he entered me and didn't need to be, but he wasn't harsh either. His cock moved with the confidence that he wouldn't hurt me and knew enough about my fuck hole to know he knew I could take it now. He picked up right where he left off when I was on my back cumming, and I nearly did again.

His first thrust inward in this position nearly took my breath away. There was a sweet spot on the front wall of my vagina that his glans rubbed against and I almost came again immediately. He began fucking me with more vigor as I began to thrust myself back at him to inhale his cock with my pussy. As I did, the thumb that was massaging my anus put a little more pressure on my butthole, although it didn't force itself in. If anything, it was my movement that was causing it to press inward. It didn't hurt, he swirled it around and massaged me there and the pressure wasn't so bad, and his cock was driving me insane anyway so if he did try to finger me there, I probably would not have stopped him.

The sweet feelings from that spot inside me began to grow and soon a third orgasm racked my body. It came out of nowhere with none of the usual tingly warning signs. I just suddenly felt like I had to pee, then began shaking all over as pure joy caressed my nervous system. All the muscles in my torso and pelvis seemed to seize up at once, a hand cupped a breast that had been swinging in time to our bodies motions beneath me, and when my abs an pelvic muscles released and began undulating in waves, I rose up to my knees with a gasp and moan that can only be described as feral. When I did, a thumb finally entered my anus, again from the pressure my body put on it, not from anything David did, and I gave a yelp of pain as a burning and stabbing sensation erupted in my backside.

I was practically hyperventilating when I went back down on my face, squeezed David involuntarily as hard as my body could, and felt his cock swell with pulsations as he finally erupted his semen deep into me. His groan was as loud as mine had been. His manhood so filled me up there was a sudden increase in pressure inside me as the sperm had nowhere to flow out, and he was pressing his cock deep inside and holding it there as he spewed his boy syrup into my womb. It didn't hurt, but there was a bit of pressure that made me feel totally fucked and used, like a woman should feel after intercourse.