Laura

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In my delirium, I think I loved the guy.

After a long moment, I could feel the tension in his grip on my breast ease and heard him exhale. He was still hard and still in me, but backed out a little as he stopped cumming. Suddenly he made two or three more thrusts in and out of me as I gyrated my hips, then we both fell forward, exhausted from our passion, and as we did he withdrew from me and a river of our combined filth drained out of my birth canal and ran down my slit and across my clit before soaking into the padding of the lounger.

After a moment of catching my breath it was time to address something.

"David?"

"Yes Laura?"

"Your thumb is in my ass."

"Yeah. I think it likes it there."

"Okay. Uh, David?"

"Yes?"

"Could you get your thumb out of my ass please? It was, uh, interesting a few minutes ago, but now, it kind of feels hideous."

He complied. I rolled to face him and his body was still as amazing to my no longer horny eyes as it had been before I got laid. I ran my hand up and down his chest and torso, then as my eyes traced his sweaty, muscular body I saw his cock was still semi erect, and there was a large drop of semen on the tip, about to be swallowed up by his foreskin.

Nope. That's mine. I hastily slid down his body arriving just in time to take his member into my mouth and slurp up the drop of seed that was there.

Damn, even his cum tasted sweet. I wanted more.

"Ohhhh," he sighed, "That feels so good, you're an amazing woman, best girlfriend ever."

I was done with slurping his cum like a common whore, and he brought something to light that required attention.

"Look," I said as I slid back up to be face to face with David, "About that, we were pretty worked up when we talked about that, and a guy, well, a guy like you doesn't want a slut that puts out on the first date, if you want to find someone more fitting and appropriate to..."

"What the fuck are you talking about?" David interrupted.

"Well, nice girls don't have sex 3 or 4 hours after they meet a guy, you deserve a nice girl, not a slut and..."

He put a finger to my lips to silence me.

"Don't ever call my girlfriend a slut again. Understand, just don't do it. We were both hurting, we both helped each other through a lot of rejection and pain, and neither of us should have any regrets. Now we are together and we can heal together. So cut that crap out. I want you to be mine, understand? There is no one better for me, and you are a very nice girl."

"Look, I know nice guys don't want a girl that fucks on the first date. I understand, I wish had more self control but like you said, I'm hurting and..."

"You're wrong. Guys don't want a girl that fucks everyone else on the first date. We are perfectly fine with you fucking us on the first date, because we are just awesome that way. Now hush. I want to spend the week, and the foreseeable future with you. I want to see how we get along and grow this, please?"

"Okay. We can try, but if you decide in a week you don't like me then don't say I didn't warn you. I don't want you mad at me, I cherish you David. You really are too good for me, I'm sort of ruined for nice guys."

"You're silly. Ruined? That's Victorian thinking. You don't get ruined because you had sex."

"When I had the talk with my mom, when I was a tween and woman stuff first started, she told me guys want to fuck sluts, but want to marry virgins. You took half my virginity today. My ex got the rest, but he was never as deep as you so I figure you got the deep half. You should be honored." I laughed, even though I felt that to be true and my words were gallows humor at best.

"Uh,,,, I don't think virginity works that way but, yeah, that is an honor. Thanks. Forget all that, it's just not true. Are any of your friends, other than my sweet innocent, pure, cousin Karen of course, still virgins? If not, who are these nice guys supposed to marry? That's silly. Oh, and speaking of Karen I've got a bone to pick with her."

I didn't have the heart to tell him Karen was one of the biggest skanks I knew and if she had as many pricks coming out of her as went in, she would be a porcupine. I think he was kidding anyway. Still I had to ask.

"What did Karen do?"

"I moved to Ohio two years ago. She tells me I only live about nine blocks from you. She could have introduced us then and saved us both a lot of heartache."

I laughed inside before speaking. "Geez you're right! That fucking Karen!"

"Gawd I hate that bitch!" He laughed.

"Fucking Karen, what a cunt!"

"You know what we're going to do? We're going to be happy and grow together and have big birthday parties and not invite her!" David grinned.

"Yeah, and every guy I meet that is young, good looking and rich? I'm going to introduce them to any one except Karen!"

"Fucking Karen. Lets put enough clothes on to get to yours, or mine, or one of our rooms, take a shower and lay under the air conditioner and plot our revenge on that conniving ho bag!"

"Deal!" I laughed.