All Comments on 'Laura'

by S3lwyncd0g

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Dry good story had me stiff the whole way thru till the end when biggest shock wave hit me please continue on hopefully with gloria

Motherlessone77Motherlessone77over 2 years ago

It's okay if you like stories of mother's manipulating their young sons for sex? Love one-sided stuff like this. Is why I don't come here as often as I once had.

BrokenLance13BrokenLance13over 2 years ago

Beautiful! We loved it. We read it as a bedtime story. The session we had together after was definitely enhanced by your story telling.

Please let there be more!!!

We each have you five stars.

Luv, Lance, Roxy and Bev💜

mnemnethmnemnethover 2 years ago

Awesome!! ;-}~~~~ More please

bwmombwmomover 2 years ago

Mmmm, two mom/son pairings for the price of one!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

2023 stories with the same stupid title. If you put that little effort into the title, how much should have been spent writing it?

chytownchytownover 2 years ago

*****Very HOT read from start to finish. Thanks for sharing.

grayge37grayge37over 2 years ago

To ANON: Go f*** yourself! You wouldn't recognize a good story if it slapped you in the face! And I noticed it didn't stop you from reading it.

To the author: Well done and most entertaining. Five Stars, of course.

HDblackheartHDblackheartover 2 years ago

This one is good needs more as it doesn't feel finished

mom7764mom7764over 2 years ago

Love these stories.......this one`s great.....

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

OH Yes, this has to continue. I love it. Thank y ou!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Just a quick note when his mother made him breakfast , did she not cook some mushrooms to go with the ham and eggs ,hmmmm,

TheOldStudTheOldStudalmost 2 years ago

Excellent story. The right length and build up. A second part would be great...

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Awesome story loved it all but you should continue with this and add her friend and her son to the mix! Gave it 5 stars!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

What a good story loved it all and the best part was when they first had sex. Although it's been a while you need to write more and bring Gloria and son in for a swap session. Gave it a 5.

Lee2012Lee201210 months ago

One hot story, my friend! Great dialogue, transition and seeing that little devil whispering in the left ear to just do it is the long time friend and carpet muncher at that makes so much hotter. Muey Bien, beaucoup, Mani (Korean), Mak-Mak (Thai) and in Japanese (my first foreign language) Totemo yoi! All equal 10*

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userS3lwyncd0g@S3lwyncd0g
I love to read really good erotica and daydreamed my own stories as I lay waiting for sleep to come. Some I shared with my wife. Finally she started encouraging me to write and submit them here. I hope you enjoy them.