Laura and Greg Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So, what do you think about swinging?" she asked.

"I am not sure yet," I replied. "But I know I'm not into an open marriage thing. It's too much like dating as a single person. Too much like what we have been doing."

I wanted to say, 'like you did when you were cheating on me,' but I was trying to be polite.

"Angela said that all the people in their swinger group are not into that either. In fact, they don't let open marriage types join their group. If anyone does it and the group finds out they toss them out."

"For liberated people, they sure do have many rules," I replied.

"Greg, think about it. They have to. Their marriages are on the line. Look how Angela and Joe have taken a chance with us. Both of them."

"Joe made it clear to me he is looking forward to him and you."

"Like you didn't enjoy your time with Angela?" She said staring back at me. "Greg, he loaned you his wife on the first day he met you."

"I know," I replied.

I certainly had enjoyed fucking Angela; and would do it again. But having to put Laura in his hands bothered me. Look, it was new to us and I was still irritated with her about everything she had done. And myself for having done the same.

"Laura, I am torn OK?"

She didn't reply letting me talk.

"I'm still dealing with your and my infidelity and all that goes with it. No, that's no way to have a marriage. And an open marriage is out for me. Do we agree on that?"

"Yes," she said. "Angela talked to me about this. Hear it out. The thought of one of us staying home with the kids so the other can go spent time with another person is dangerous. Both of us could fall in love with someone else and for all the wrong reasons. Follow me here. You go away for the night or the weekend. Have sex. Sex with someone else, so you get the charge of the new body and different ways.

"Then you have fun going to a play or diner or dancing; again, escape from family life and daily problems. Nothing but fun. Then you get home to the bills, schedules, soccer games, feeding kids and work. Little fun if any. Before long, you think you are in love with the fun escape person. But its bullshit."

"I agree." I replied. "Angela is right on that. On the other hand, I am a bit reluctant to just toss in with Angela and Joe just yet. Swinging can be a solution to the sex with others thing we both seem to want. But will it solve our honesty and communications issues by fucking others?"

"She didn't twist your arm much Greg," Laura said a bit irritated with me. I could tell. "If we decide to go down this road, we will have to come to terms with the fact that we will get laid by others. Only this time we don't lie, cheat or betray each other."

I said nothing, but she did.

"I know. Like I got laid by others. Go ahead. Say it."

"No need," I replied.

"Laura, we really need to talk to each other more. Not only talk but be honest from now on."

She nodded.

"Do I have to watch when you do it?" I asked.

She snorted at that.

"You made me watch!" she said looking right at me defiantly. "I think you should."

"Why? To rub it in?"

"No Greg. Because you have to get used to it."

"Excuse me?" I replied.

She was pissing me off. Did she think she was going to tell me I had to do this? Fuck!

"Don't push me Laura."

"No... no. It's not like that," she said waving her hands at me.

"Why do I have to get used to it? I'm not going to be your cuckold idiot Laura. That's bullshit!"

"Greg, I don't want you to be that. Shit no! Where do you get..." she looked at me as if I was losing my mind.

"Greg think about it. You will have to watch eventually when we go to a party. And we have to meet and swap with the other group couples one by one. A couple may want to swap in the same room. What do we do? Say no because you can't watch? Are you going to look away forever?"

Shit! I hadn't thought of that. She had valid points. We had to try it to decide if I could handle that part of swinging.

"How did it feel when you watched?" I asked honestly curious. "Weren't you jealous?"

"At first yes. Then it was like a live porn show," she smiled. "It was hot."

"You got turned on by it?"

Laura tried not to smile, but eventually she nodded, and I saw a faint smile of admission on her.

"I was running like a faucet; I was so turned on. Watching your dick go in and out of her wasn't just erotic. I wanted to yell out 'fuck her Greg, give it to her!' But I was also stunned by it all."

"So what? You want to do it in the same room with me watching?"

"How else?" she replied.

"Greg, I saw you when you were fucking Angela. You we showing off. "

"Did I make a good impression?"

"Yes," she said. "And I wanted that. I wanted her to know you were good. That my husband is a good fuck. I was proud of you."

OK, so she stroked my ego. I let her continue.

"I want you to see me too. Not to hurt you. But for you to be proud of me like I was when I watched you. Yes, you will feel some jealousy and anger at first, but it won't last long and won't be that bad. Mine faded quickly."

I wasn't convinced yet. I had shown off in front of her fucking Angela. But I had issues watching Laura get fucked.

"Would you feel better if Angela was there with you and you two can fuck again?" she asked.

"It may help," I replied.

"Are you serious?"

"Sure, I replied."

"I better call them then and say we are on. Maybe we can leave the kids at my parents and do this tomorrow. Should I call them? Are you OK with it?"

"Before we call them, let's talk some more. We now know Joe and Angela; do you think we can go in a room full of strangers and just fuck them?"

"I don't know about fucking all of them Greg, but I have a feeling one or two the first night may be the least they expect of us. And you heard what they said. No latching on to one person over and over. That means no Angela when we do go until you have all the other women. Or Joe for me after we get that out of the way."

I shook my head at the insanity of it all. We were actually talking about us joining a swinger group and fucking all the people in it. Seven men for her, and seven women for me. I smiled at her in disbelief.

"Greg, I need to go back to something we talked about earlier."

I tensed. What now?

"I think we are lucky that we didn't meet people worthy of falling in love with. You know, that we only did it for sex."

"You think you could have fallen in love with someone?"

"I would like to think not Greg. But I was pretty mad at you when I started. I wasn't thinking. I let my emotions control me. What if I had confused a good fuck with something more?"

I looked at her then wondering if one or more of those men have been better, or bigger than me. I am larger than most men, but not as big as others. Had she fucked a monster dick and thought less of mine? Yeah, those things do go through your mind when you know your wife has had other dick in her than yours. What else would you think?

"Greg, I need to know. Are you in love with this woman? Because I swear to you, I am not in love with anyone I did."

"No, but I am in lust. I have to admit that. And I bet at least one of your suitors had to be good enough for you to be impressed. If not more."

"Fair enough," she replied. "There was one at that. But I ended it with him. No going back."

"Why did you end it?"

"Well, I ended everything with everyone. Yes, there was more than one Greg. Don't ask how many. I wanted sex, not love."

"What was so good about the guy you found interesting?" I replied not letting her change the subject.

She hesitated, but then took a deep breath and began talking.

"Unlike the others, he was focused on doing things for me, like you used to. Pampering me. It unnerved me."

"What unnerved you?"

"It was nice, but I kept thinking that I should be getting that from you. Not him."

"But you went back to him more than once."

"Yes. I felt pampered. How many times have you been back to the woman whose pussy you have me lick off your dick Greg? I assume plenty. She must be something special to have made such an impression on you. Didn't you wish I was more like her? I can't believe I'm saying this."

I said nothing at her outburst. She had boxed me in a corner. Correction, I had done so myself. She had deflected but let me know she had gone back to Mr. Memorable.

"Are we going to argue?" I asked. "I am already worried about that one guy."

She looked at me defiantly.

"Greg, I know I cheated on you. I am not excusing it. I am taking responsibility for it. I am willing to do whatever it takes for us to keep our family together. I proved it to you this week when you had be suck your dick right after you fucked her. I..."

She cringed at that before continuing.

"I let you fuck Angela in front of me and even helped you fuck her. If I have to do that one hundred times until you forgive me, I will. But..."

"Here it comes," I said shacking my head. "The excuse part."

"No Greg. No excuse. What I did, I am responsible for."

She then pointed at me.

"But what you did Greg... YOU are responsible for. YOU chose to find someone to fuck outside or marriage. In a way Greg, you didn't confront me after you found out I was cheating either. You did just as I did when I thought you were. You just used it as an excuse to cheat on me as well."

By now I was staring at her in anger. But. Yes, there was a but because I knew she was right. I wasn't sure she was cheating when I started fucking Celia.

I had even been excited about Laura's new sexual enthusiasm in her early cheating days. I didn't want to admit it to her, but inside I knew it was true. She didn't know when I started cheating, only that I had. I would never tell her either. I couldn't take the chance. If I did, she could turn on this reconciliation plan and we would go down the divorce cliff.

We were going around in circles as couples arguing do. We were no different than you if you have been there. And I bet many of you have.

We sat there staring at one another realizing the impasse in our lives. We had both cheated and both had to own up to the fact we had. Was knowing with whom we had each broken our vows with that important? The fact that I was hiding it from Laura, spoke volumes. Yes, it was important. And I could only guess how she felt about the one guy that had indeed been "different."

"I need to think about this more," I said. "Can we call them tomorrow?"

I did see disappointment in her face, but I needed help in making this decision. I was too confused and torn between everything and everyone. Fucking Angela had not helped me "get even" with Laura. In denigrating her, I already HAD gotten even. Still, sex with other women was too much fun to pass up at the moment. Now I was conflicted about it all and needed to talk to someone.

"OK Greg," Laura said. "If you want I'll sleep in the guestroom, so I won't crowd you. I still think you deserve time to heal from what I did. I've already come to terms that I deserve what comes my way because of it. I just hope you find it in your heart not to divorce me."

Again, we got quiet. I know what was going on in my mind. I wanted us to solve things, but still couldn't let go of what she had done. And it always outweighed what I had done. I needed help sorting things out. And there was only one person I trusted to talk to about this.

"I need to make a call."

"Anyone I know?" she asked.

"Garrison," I replied.

She flinched. Garrison Gray was my mentor and coworker. He had been my boss at one time and now was a senior VP in line for the CEO position. A friend of mine and Laura's parents, he had pretty much taken me under his wing and guided my career. Garrison warned me whom not to trust as I navigated my way up the company ranks and listened to my concerns often giving me valuable advice. We had been over to his and his wife Lydia's home and they have been over to ours for diner or drinks.

"I know you know them, but I know Garrison will not tell Lydia about our problems if I ask him not to."

"If you need to, I can't stop you," she said. "I am just not comfortable with many people knowing what we have been doing."

"Really Laura? How so? I mean all the people you fucked know. Probably at your job they know. Angela and Joe know. So, I reach out to the one man I see as a father figure and you get antsy?"

"Never mind Greg." She shook her head, in resignation.

"Maybe I should go to my father for this kind of advice... or your father."

"No, no!" she replied. "Please stop. Go do what you think you must. Let's leave our families out of this."

"I bet my father would find this very interesting. Him who tapped just about every assistant he had. "Assistant" ha! What a job title. They could all write treatises on how to make an over the hill boss happy and get his approval letter."

"Are you enjoying yourself venting?" she asked. "I understand how you can be this angry."

"Do you?"

"Yes, I do. You've made me realize it Greg. Even if you forgave me this moment and we lived out life together until we die, I would still feel guilty for what I have done. will you? I wish you didn't tell Garrison, but I can't stop you."

With that, she stood and left the family room leaving me alone to think.

In five minutes, I picked the phone and called my mentor. I told him I had a personal issue to talk to him about and needed to see him if he was available. I thought he would say come over tomorrow, but he surprised me when he said to come on over as his wife was out for the evening and would not be back for a while.

I let Laura know I was leaving, but she barely acknowledged me. She had been crying and rocking back and forth siting on the bed holding a pillow. I left and was at Garrison's in fifteen minutes.

--------------

Greg at Garrison's

He greeted me at the door of his large home on a part of town I could not afford to live, but not far from Laura's and my parents, who could. Garrison and our parents all belonged to the same country club and knew the secret handshake I guess. It had been Laura's father James who had introduced me to Garrison years ago and it was how I had gotten the job where I worked. Letting him know mine and Laura's business was chancy. But I trusted him more than my parents and her parents combined.

"Come in son," he said and led me to the bar. "I think you might need a drink?"

"Yes, scotch on the rocks if you can," I said.

"Say when," he said as he poured.

I could have taken the entire glass but stopped him at three fingers. I still had to drive home. Getting sloshed was not the plan. So, we sat in his living room and he turned to me with a caring smile.

"What's bugging you," he asked.

I took a deep breath and unloaded. I told him everything, but the identity of Celia. I just called her "that woman" or something like that. Garrison listened with a careful and guarded look. To his credit, he never chastised me or denigrated Laura.

"So, there you have it," I said taking a deep cathartic breath. 'Forgive me father for my wife has sinned and I joined right in.'

Garrison stood to refill his glass; I waved him off when he asked if I needed one.

"Greg my boy, do you know where Lydia is right now?"

The question puzzled me.

"No sir, you said she was out, right?"

"Yes, but do you know with whom?"

"No sir," I said a bit confused. "Should I?"

He rolled his eyes and pursed his lips.

"Stop the sir crap Greg. We have known each other for years and you are a grown man. Just call me Garrison from now on."

"OK Garrison. So where is Lydia? Is that important?"

"Yes, it kind of is. Considering she is on her date, with her lover."

He must have seen my mouth drop open in shock and gave me a disappointed look.

"After all you told me Greg?" he scoffed. "You are passing judgement on my wife and I?"

"No si... I mean no Garrison. I am just a bit surprised."

"You would be more surprised if you knew with whom she is with. Think you can handle it?" He said with a smirk. "You know him."

"You have me at a disadvantage," I replied afraid and yet curious of who his wife was with. "Do I need to know?"

"Until tonight I guess you didn't. But considering what you have revealed to me, you do. But before I do, let me tell you a bit about our marriage. Lydia and I married young like you and Laura did; right out of college. Had kids right after and then had one more, ten years later. Karl, my only son. Only he is not of my seed. Karl's father was the man Lydia is with tonight. She has been seeing him with my approval for years now. "

I sat back listening trying to take it all in. Who was this man that Garrison had let his wife have an affair with? And he knocked her up with Karl! Lydia is the same age as my parents now in her early fifties, but still a stunning woman. I had seen pictures of her in their library when she was younger. I was not surprised that men found her desirable. Hell, she was still desirable now!

"See, Lydia and I discovered early in our lives that we had... needs. Sexual needs that we both needed tending to. Like you and Laura, we eventually got in a rut and almost did nothing about it. Not until we were at a party and I caught this man corner Lydia away from others and push her in a room. She protested a bit, just enough to satisfy her need for propriety, but eventually gave in to him.

"I peaked in through the door they didn't close fully as he pushed her against a desk and raised her dress. Before long I was watching as his ass was moving in and out between her legs as she let him fuck her bareback.

"I should have been upset and stopped it as is expected in our society, but I didn't. Instead I just watched as he grunted, and she moaned holding him to her; her legs raised framing his body as he penetrated her."

Considering what was going on with my marriage, this conversation and its content was distressing to say the least. I had to focus as he continued.

"Then Lydia looked toward the door and saw me looking. There was a look of terror and fear in her face as she thought our marriage was over. But instead I waved for her and placed a finger over my lips to tell her to be quiet. She stared back in shock and surprise as I looked back at her smiling. She knew I was giving her permission. Then I saw her tear up and from across the room, she mouthed to me "I love you."

"I stayed long enough to see her face contort from orgasm and then for him to tense up and grunt as he shot his cum in her."

"Wow!" I said shaking my head. "You watched that, and you are still..."

"Still married? Of course, my boy. I had never been so aroused in my life. We drove home and I think I fucked Lydia in every hole before the sun came up. Did it again the next day."

"And she had been with him again ever since?"

"Well, they did take a two year break at one time later on. Not my doing; theirs. But not early on and not after Karl was conceived. It was hard to hide soon, and Lydia asked me to decide what to do. As if I was going to do anything other than let her have the child. I love kids and I had been there in the same room when the child was conceived."

"You what!"

"I'm a voyeur Greg. I like watching. I also like fucking the same guys' wife for him to watch. It's only fair, don't you think?"

"I guess."

"You guess right. Speaking of that, I recommend you watch when that man has his turn with Laura. It's only fair. You made her watch... and even help you fuck that minx today, that's kinky. What's the woman's name?"

I declined to say, and he smiled.

"No, don't tell me. Better that way."

"How did she get pregnant... I mean I know how. It was an accident right?"

"No, my boy. It was not. Lydia and I agreed to it. I wanted a boy and this man had sons. I on the other hand had nothing but daughters. It only made sense in a perverted way some would not understand. The question for you Greg is do YOU understand?"