Laura and Greg Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm nervous, your wife is gorgeous," I heard her whisper detecting some emotion that could be perceived as jealousy.

Laura had not noticed us whispering as Joe was busy sucking her nipples. I noticed then that Joe was going slightly bald. I should have been thinking 'another man is sucking my wife's tits!' yet I noticed his hair was thinning?

As Joe helped Laura lay on her back, Angela held my hand siting on the edge of the bed just as my wife was doing. I don't know why, but none of us even thought of using condoms at the time. Our minds were too engrossed on what we were about to do, and we got distracted? Maybe. But in my view, we were already familiar with each other and didn't even think it.

There were four shapely female legs spreading a part for Joe and me. And two beautiful bodies with four beautiful breasts. Two wonderfully pretty faces and two enticing mouths. That was plenty to distract us from thinking about anything other than sex.

"Let them go first," Angela said holding on to my waist and cock as we watched Joe get between Laura's legs.

I stood next to Angela as she made a show of stroking my dick for the other two to watch. She could have done it randomly, but she later told me she did it on purpose for Joe and Laura to see that we were not just watching them. That we were already engaged in sex so she could goad them in to fucking.

Joe saw his wife's hand stroking my cock, but Laura was busy looking at his cock. Unlike mine that is fairly straight, his is curved up. It being slightly thinner than mine, didn't stop it from looking obscene. Joe moved closer to her as Laura reached for it. She held it in her hand to get the feel of it and then stroked it. Toss it on the pile of things I had never seen Laura do, stroke another man's cock. It fascinated me, but again, I wasn't grossed out or angered.

"Let's do this," Joe said to her and she let go of his cock adjusting herself to the edge of the bed.

My blond wife raised her head on her elbows to watch as Joe's dick approached her.

"Honey, are you OK with this?" Laura asked me one last time.

Joe turned to look at me waiting for my reply and I felt Angela's hand tighten around my shaft as she pulled me closer and kissed my ribs for encouragement. The time lapsed slowly as my mind went from 'Fuck no! I'm not OK with this you bitch. You got us here with your fucking around,' to 'Why am I compelled to see another man fuck my wife's cunt?'

"Just do it," I said and braced myself for the hurt, pain, jealousy that... all came and went in seconds as Joe moved his hips forward.

I watched as he maneuvered his cock with one hand to rub the thick head on Laura's wet cunt lips. Had I not looked up for a brief second, I would have missed her bottom lip flare as she held her breath and stared down at her cunt.

Joe moved his cock-head up and down in her slit teasing her. He touched her clit for a few seconds and then lowered his shaft so he could line up his head with Laura's open cunt. Then in one motion, he moved his hips forward shoving his hard cock in Laura.

I lost all sense of time as I watched him bottom out and then begin to pull out and reenter time after time. Laura gasped but focused on their joining as if not wanting to miss a second of the erotic forbidden view of another man's dick fucking her married cunt. My mouth went dry as Angela stroked my dick and watched them fuck herself.

"Fuck her Joe," she hissed. "Fuck that pussy hard."

The sounds of their joining were loud and dominated the room. His thighs slapped between hers repetitively and loudly. Her secretions and my earlier cum combined to make squishy fluid sounds as Joe's dick rammed my wife's cunt over and over. Joe had skipped past slow fucking and gone right to strong and steady. I figured he had been so looking forward to fucking Laura, he got excited and went on overdrive mode. Pretty much what I had done to his wife the day before.

Being the first time I had seen Laura fucked by another man, I did look between her legs as Joe's dick plunged in and out. So many things were etched in my memory from it. Laura's gaze down to the same spot I was looking at. Her breasts jiggling back and forth catching Joe's attention as he occasionally groped one or sucked the other. How her leg muscles tightened and released as she spread herself to receive his dick with each stroke. Things I was so familiar with her doing.

"Look behind them," Angela said. "Watch his cock spread her open. I love doing that."

Before I could reply she got on her knees behind her husband's spread legs and motioned me to go to her. When I did, I was greeted to a sight most alien and scary to us men. Our vulnerable wife spread wide open on her back, as another man's dick speared her wet cunt forming an O around his dick. Her cunt lips pulling up to hug his cock as he pulled out and folding inwards when he plunged back in.

"That's so fucken hot Greg!" Angela said and stood.

I watched for another few seconds the view of my wife's cunt creaming around Joe's dick and decided staring anymore would be close to cuck territory. But I did decide that I wanted him to see MY dick splitting his wife's pussy apart the same way, or other ways. I too pride in my thicker cock and looked forward to him seeing me in Angela with it. Let him have his fun for now.

I didn't notice Angela taking her position next to Laura on the edge of the bed; I was so engrossed by the view of my wife being fucked. Her pulling my dick toward her, made me instinctively advance toward Joe's wife's cunt as he continued to fuck my wife. Laura was now becoming vocal in her moaning and hissing breath.

Hiss, hiss, hiss, moan; hiss, hiss, hiss, moan.

Should I have been upset she sounded like when we fucked? I actually was glad she wasn't behaving differently. That he wasn't pulling strings I wasn't. But that is a fools thinking. We were not here because we were pulling all of each other's strings were we? We and the Garzas were here for the thrill of "the different" and "the other." And not necessarily the better.

While Celia had a way for drawing me to her almost like an addict going for another dose, Angela was attractive in a different way. Her assertiveness and enthusiasm for sex made me feel like I was fucking a good friend. Something she would eventually become.

I let Angela pull my shaft until I felt my head touch her wet pussy. I looked down for a second to find it wet and invitingly pink and open. But Angela placed three fingers on my abdomen stopping me before she turned toward her husband.

"Joe, should Greg fuck me?"

Shit this woman was beyond erotic. Perverted was more like it; taunting her husband that way! She had sex appeal in a way only a confident and secure woman did. I saw Laura turn to look at her friend surprised at Angela's words. 'Welcome to swinging!'

"Fuck yeah," Joe said still ramming his hard dick in my wife.

That was too much for Laura. Her head dropped back on the bed and she tensed as she groaned. Knowing she was cumming on another man's dick overloaded my senses. I pushed forward splitting Angela's cunt wide until I bottomed out myself and began fucking her hard.

"Shit baby," Angela moaned.

I thought she was saying that to me until she spoke again.

"He's fucking the shit out of me."

That was not for my benefit, but for her husband and her. I could tell because their eyes were locked as if they were fucking each other, not me and Laura. It was one of the most erotic and loving things I had seen. That and watching Joe's cock spread Laura's cunt lips. Coated with their juices they swallowed him as she moaned and strained back at his dick.

Angela made sure he could see my cock spear her cunt by dropping her right leg on the bed and raising her left to clamp over me. It turned her body slightly toward the right so her husband could look at my dick fucking his woman. The exhibitionist in me was on top of the world.

We fucked for a while longer when Laura turned to me; her hand reaching to hold mine.

"Tell me what to do baby," she said.

And for the life of me, I don't know how my brain told my mouth to say what I did.

"Spread your legs wider," I said. "Take his dick. Take it..."

"Oh fuck!" Angela gasped and stiffened as I kept pumping her for all I was worth. "That's so hot...I'm cumming. Baby he made me cum!"

I had fucked her the day before but being with a condom I hadn't fully enjoyed her body and warm, wet insides. Not this time. Every stroke in her felt like heaven. Hell, every cunt feels like heaven to me. Or maybe it was that I was jacked up hearing and watching Joe fucking my wife to oblivion.

I guess it was only fair that since Joe started first, he came first. After fucking Laura hard without stopping he picked up the pace and his head went back as his eyes closed.

"I'm..." was all he managed to get out before he slammed in between Laura's legs one last time and grunted once more. Laura held him to her with her legs and hands on his love handles. But she was looking at me. The burning look of her eyes as her tits trembled is etched in my memory forever. We looked at each other as Joe's cum bathed her insides. Her face a combination of emotions I could only imagine. Was it fear of what I was thinking? Pride at showing me she was desirable by others? Anxiety at what this could do to us later on? Or just downright enjoyment of getting a good fuck?

I hoped my gaze into her eyes and my smile conveyed to her that I was with her. That we would get through this first time swapping and build on it. That we no longer had to lie and cheat and betray. That we were doing it together.

I didn't take long in cumming after. The action between us all was too much. I let Joe recover and watch then I unloaded my cum deep in his wife's pussy.

"Yes, cum in me, shoot it in me!" Angela squealed.

That I did, but I didn't let all of it stay in her. I had promised myself to give Joe a show. Reaching up I grabbed her head pulling her toward my cock as I pulled out and shot a wad of cum on her chest. But Angela was no amateur, she knew what I wanted and opened her mouth to accept the tip of my cock as the last of my cum squirted over her tongue. Then she closed her mouth over my dick and sucked getting every drop of my juice.

Exhausted, I collapsed on her facing Laura. My wife looked at me and leaned in. I expected her to kiss me, but she just spoke in a hushed tone.

"Can you ever forgive me?"

"If you can forgive me," I replied, and she reached cross to hug and kiss me.

"I love you Greg Hansen," she said in between kisses. "I love you, love you...mmmmmfff."

"Never mind us," Angela said from under me as I shut my wife up by kissing her.

Joe laughed and stood.

"Shit!" he said, "that's a lot of cum coming out of your wife."

I stood up to watch the spectacle of Laura's cum dripping cunt. The juices of her and us two men in the room.

"Angela," Laura said loudly, "get down there and clean that shit up. And bring me some here in a kiss."

I stood in shock wondering who this woman was in my wife's body.

------------

Laura

That afternoon in Angela and Joe's house, our lives, our marriage and entire relationship changed. What had been a marriage of guilt, cheating, lying and adulterous dalliances began its journey toward one of trust, openness and respect.

No. It didn't happen overnight. Nothing drastic ever does. But we worked at it. We even went to counseling to get finishing touches on our issues. We learned a lot about each other and how to live with each other openly with no deceit or betrayal. The key was communication and shared life goals.

It helped that one of the women in our swinger group was a family therapist. She didn't treat us, as that would have been unethical. Both Greg and I were having sex with her. And of course, I had sex with her husband. By then I had developed an attraction toward women in our group. It was not as strong as my attraction to men, but it was there and helped spice up my and Greg's life.

The therapist, Rihanna, recommended a good family therapist that helped us tremendously. He was never judgmental of our lifestyle and focused instead on the relationship issues Greg and I had. We both admitted separately and together that having sex with others had saved our marriage. That said a lot for us all, in the years to come. Because the Garzas and us were the last of the original members still in the group a decade later.

Couples eventually left the group. Mostly because of job displacement; and the one divorce. We also lost a couple when they were the cause of the divorce. More of that later. New couples joined us as some left. And the new was fun to have around. They were also younger than us. Go figure.

We also kept in touch with couples that had moved away. It wasn't out of the norm for one or two couples to vacation where a former group couple now lived. Some were still in the lifestyle and welcomed us when visiting; introducing us to their new groups. While others wanted to put their days in the group behind them as well as us. We respected their choices either way.

I know one thing. Giving up the cheating saved our marriage and family. Could we have done it without becoming swingers? In our case? No. As Angela had said to me long ago, both Greg and I had tasted the fruit on the other side of the fence. We loved the sex, but not the cheating and lying. So, swinging became our outlet for play and for making friendships with others like us. The part about our life I loved the most was that most of the group couples never divorced.

Still, that afternoon at Angela and Joe's house we shed the first scales of our old skins by staying naked and just fucking the day away. I had sex with both men at the same time, both oral/vaginal and anal/vaginal. Then I watched as the boys fucked every hole Angela had to give. At one time they were in her ass and cunt while she licked my pussy. Then for the first time I licked a woman's cunt while the guys took a well-deserved break to recharge. Both Greg and Joe took time to watch as the other had sex with both women to satisfy the threesome fantasy.

Watching my husband laugh as Joe tried fucking first me and then Angela while she and I kissed and played with our nipples was a special moment. Angela saw me staring at Greg and let him and I have our moment as he came over to kiss me. And as we kissed, Joe inserted his dick in my cunt beginning a slow fuck while his wife kissed him.

Around diner time we decided to call it quits and go collect our kids as we all had to go to work the next day. The drive back to Greg's parents was quite interesting as we at first didn't know what to say. Then we were both talking at the same time.

"Greg," I said when the silence got too painful. "Do you still love me?"

"I never stopped loving you Laura," he replied. "I just need to learn to live with you again. To rebuild. Do you understand?"

"I know what you mean," I replied. "But I need you to know. Even when I was angry with you thinking you were fucking around, I still loved you. I never stopped either. And because I love you and our kids, I am willing to keep us going."

"And I thought you just liked dick," he said and laughed.

"I do Greg. I love sex. And let's face it. You love pussy too. You tapped Angela quite a few times today. More than I did Joe."

"I noticed. Why is that?"

"Joe told me that senior group male members have to go easy on new recruits. The women love the attention, but the men have to adjust to seeing their woman fucked by others."

"He still got into every hole you have Laura."

"Yes, but he and I watched a lot as you and Angela did more. It's OK. I'm just glad we are adjusting and not freaking out."

"So, you want to do it again?"

"Don't you?"

"I take that as a yes."

"You can. I like sex that has little to no attachment Greg. I kind of like Joe, but not like I like Angela. She is my best woman friend. I want you to be my best man friend again."

I suppressed a sob not able to keep my cool.

"I really am sorry I hurt you Greg. I can't apologize enough."

"I need to apologize to you as well," he said. "For my cheating on you."

"Let's forgive each other and move on Greg. Please baby. I love you."

I reached for his hand again.

"I love you too," he said and made my heart gush.

Hearing him say that, I asked myself how I had done what I did behind his back? How had I almost destroyed our marriage? I was lucky beyond description to still have him in my life. I still had some guilt about all the men I had cheated with, but not the acts I had done with them. Not the sex. Not the orgasms and not the joy of the ride to each cum.

And I found myself wishing that Greg's affair had been as sexually fulfilling for him as much as it hurt me. Whoever that woman had been, she had given my man the care and attention he needed at a bad time in his life when I had dropped the ball. In a way, I owed her. But my pride didn't want me to say it out loud.

I also thought of my secret that only I, Angela, Joe and that man knew. I would never say anything to anyone about it. It would hurt Greg and bring everything up all over again. It was over, so I buried it. I buried it deep but never forgot it. Deep down I always thought my own actions would come back to haunt me. And in my forty seventh year of life, they did.

  • COMMENTS
13 Comments
Mr_BradyMr_Brady3 months ago

Loving this. Indeed an intense turn on as Joe fucked Laura while Greg watched it all take place ☀️

oldtwitoldtwit4 months ago

I'm amazed that you have kept this going at the same pace, still a bit too much mind talk for me, but you seem to have it sorted as you want it.

Buster2UBuster2Uover 1 year ago

Whoa, What a Great Story, Great Writing. This should be a "Hallmark" movie even! 5 stars to Kalimaxos for a very good story. LOL the hero's Dad sure gets around. I'm thinking he was probably his wife's secret lover as well. LOL can't wait to find out more. Good Job! thanks

tralan69ertralan69erover 4 years ago
So much Anger

There is so much anger in some of the comments. Perhaps they should not read stories of this type, or should seek professional help.

Well written story. Keep up the good work.

NVDiceGuyNVDiceGuyover 4 years ago
Interesting path

I felt this was a bit drawn out and the male lead was getting a bit too above reproach. I assume the author intended to generate this feeling as the wife is more deeply repentant than I expect as well. It does give things away a bit that the husband is recounting this story as if he is much older which gives the unfortunate assumption things work out in the end.

I do see the cliffhanger ending to get the readers expectation up for the next chapter.

Show More
Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Anna Succumbs to Neighbor's Cock With encouragement of husband, wife becomes more daring.in Loving Wives
Betrayed A cheating wife leads Rob down the path of heartache.in Loving Wives
Separate Vacations: Parallel Lives An alternate take to the Story by DanielQSteele1.in Loving Wives
A Promise Made, A Vow Broken No such thing as a hall pass when it comes to wedding vows.in Loving Wives
Interdiction Wife doesn't like husband's reaction to her planned date.in Loving Wives
More Stories