Laura and Greg Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I wondered if his lover was doing that for him, but he said nothing. After my husband came in my throat, he was spent and barely able to walk to bed. I got him under the covers and kissed him.

"Call Angela," he said looking at me straight in the eye. "Tell her we are in for tomorrow and tell her asshole husband to bring his A game for you. Also, ask Angela to get rid of the kids and we'll take ours to my parents."

"We haven't asked them in advance Greg," is said remembering how his parents always liked advance notice.

"Fuck 'em," he said. "They are taking the kids. "Trust me, they will when we go over there. I'll take care of that. Just call her and tell her we'll be there any time after noon. If Joey boy wants a piece of you that is."

"Do I have a choice?" I asked.

"Are you backing out?"

"No Greg. So long as you and I are together I'll go. I'll do whatever I have to do."

"Laura, I don't think you need your arm twisted. So, go tell them."

It took me a minute before it settled in my head that my husband had fucked my best friend in front of me and instead of being jealous, I was smiling. What the fuck was wrong with me? Or was there anything wrong at all.

I called Angela from downstairs.

"Do you know what time it is?" she replied right off.

"Were you fucking?" I teased her.

"No, we did that already. We were dozing off."

"Well, Greg said to tell Joe that if he wants to fuck me he better bring his A game tomorrow afternoon. And he said get rid of the kids if you can."

"Did he now?" Angela said mischievously. "I tell you, fuck a man in every hole you got, and he thinks he owns you."

"It looked to me like Greg was fucking you Angela. And owning you while he was at it."

I don't know where the competitive part in me came out, nor why I felt the need to talk back to Angela the way I did. Yes, I had screwed up my marriage, but I wasn't going to let her think Greg was a push over. Nor I.

"Well, we'll see who owns your ass tomorrow Miss thing," Angela replied with attitude to spare. Then she lowered the tone of her voice. "Don't tell Greg, but my ass hurts."

"Wait till he taps it again tomorrow," I replied.

"No wait..." Angela said, but I had clicked off and went to bed.

-----------

Greg

I woke up to Laura's mouth working my dick to hardness. Not that I need it. Waking up with morning wood was my natural morning state. I let her suck me and swallow my dick for a while and politely asked her to let me go to the bathroom. She didn't need to hear more and backed off.

After I went to pee and shower, I dressed in shorts and went downstairs. Laura had made breakfast for the kids. They were eating and acting like kids do. I enjoyed my time with them and miss it now that they are gown adults. I caught Laura smiling at me a couple of times. There is a special moment between two parents when they share the love for their children that most people can never understand.

I asked myself how she and I had damned-near ruined our marriage so fast. It was just two and a half months ago; a little less actually. I remembered the secure feeling I used to have before all this started. Even with our distance and the sameness of our lives, I felt secure that we were together and that we would be. I never thought we would be thinking of and saying the dreaded D word. Divorce.

Yet here we were. Laura and I had to deal with the mess we made of our family. At this point, I was more focused on what I would do. I had accepted that both she and I had cheated on each other.

"Greg," she said after we got the kids strapped in the back seat and stood outside. "I won't lie to you. I do look forward to having sex with Joe and eventually the other men. But I know you will have fun with the other women. No more lying. Admit it."

I looked back at her defiantly, but I didn't lie to her.

"I know I will," I replied; no shit. "And I know you will enjoy yourself. Just don't rub it in Laura. I have to admit I am a bit of an exhibitionist and voyeur. But I'm not and will never be your cuck. I will fuck every wife of every man you do when we join the group. Are we clear?"

"OK," she replied. "But can I ask a favor?"

"What's that?"

"I know you are still mad at me Greg. But do you think you can stop shoving my face in shit?"

I think the honest look she gave me made me rethink how I was treating her. But I vowed to not trust her from then on and told her.

"I'll treat you with respect in front of the kids and others. But understand this. The trust we had is gone. I don't know if we can regain it or how long it will take if we do. So, every time you are late, I will think of what you are doing and with whom."

"I will as well Greg. I know you have one woman on the side. You say you are not in love with her. But are you willing to give her up? All this started because I saw you with your cousin. And its who I think of every time your other woman comes up."

I think what saved me was my sunglasses. If not for them, she would have seen me blink. But with them I managed to still gaze at her and keep my face straight.

"Are you done?" I asked staring back at her.

Another thing that saved me was that Laura was wracked with guilt having cheated first, seeking revenge when she thought I had cheated with Celia. She said that it all crashed down on her when she was introduced to Celia and told she was my cousin; assuming I would not have fucked a family member. I believed that as I had seen her reaction. Now I had to deal with her and hide the affair from her.

It was stressful, and confusing to say the least. One minute I was angry with her for cheating on me and the next I was mad at myself for having an affair with Celia. My early attempts to blame Laura for everything started to fade as she took all the humiliation I heaped on her the last week. The more she tried to make amends, the more my failings bothered me.

"Let's take the kids to my parents and you stay there for a while if I need to go. I need to do something."

"You need to go to her?"

"I need to break it off with her," I replied.

"How do I know you will?" she replied.

"You'll have to take my word for it Laura."

"Like you take my word these days?"

I could tell she was hurting and was jealous again. Or acting like it.

But I had made up my mind about my end of our infidelity. Celia was fun and I loved her like family; but it was just that. Celia was not someone I could spent my life with. She had different interests and valued her private time when I was not with her; which was most of the time. I figured there would be men soon as Celia got over her bad breakup with her last boyfriend. Furthermore, lunchtime sex at a motel with your cousin was not a relationship to replace a marriage with. It was a fling and had to end.

The Garzas called to tell us the kids were over at her mother's, so we could come over any time we were ready. I guess Joe was ready to get on with it. To be honest. I didn't blame him. He ensured me being in HIS bedroom with me fucking HIS wife the day before. It was his turn, and we had called them this time.

We drove to my parents and I went in the house first. Laura lingered in the car with the kids not sure my parents would agree to watch them for us on short notice. But I knew they would. I had called them earlier and my mother had been reluctant. She said something about plans, but I told her to cancel them and hung up the phone before she could argue.

Glenda Hansen. My mother. What a phony she turned out to be. There were times she controlled my, and my brother and sister's lives with her condescension and constant "propriety" talks. That all ended today I thought as I strolled in. My mother was a slut!

My father, Royce Hansen. Head of a pharma lab. Holder of two PHDs in medicine and bioengineering. I think he also had an MBA and some other degree in AI technologies. IQ of 168 which he lorded over all of us. Did I mention eternal skirt chaser?

He just sneered at me as I came in.

"Greg," you could have given us warning." Mommy dearest said. "We had to cancel a lunch at the club."

"Fuck the club," I replied as I went to the fridge and got a bottle of water. "Your grandchildren's family staying together is more important. So, act like loving grandparents and watch them for us."

"Greg," the lord and master finally spoke. "Don't talk to your mother like that."

"Is she my mother... Dad?" I said as I stared at each other them in tern; and saw the beginnings of concern. "I mean I could be like poor Deborah and be one of your friends' bastard."

I saw my mother gasp and my father look back at me angry.

"Yeah, I know the sex and semen transfer deal you, Garrison and Lydia made," I said staring at them both defiantly. "So, do as I say and so long as you do, I will not let anyone know. And in case you test me, I will remind you that neither Deborah nor Karl are really my buddies. I'll tell them the truth the minute you two liars cross me. Are we clear on that?"

Daddy said nothing by stared at me like I should have been aborted. Mommy dearest though just nodded and wiped a tear from her eye looking away.

"You found us out Greg. I guess Garrison couldn't keep his mouth shut. Or was it his slut of a wife Lydia that told you?"

"From what I hear... mother... you have been slutting some yourself. And still are. But this is not why I am here. I think you two may be a mess, but I know you love your grandchildren."

"Of course, we do," daddy spoke honestly for the first time.

"Good, then you will take care of them this afternoon and entertain my wife until I get back. That doesn't mean putting a hand on her ass to test the waters Dad."

"Greg, do you have to be so crude?" Mother asked in between wiping her eyes.

"You've known for years mother," I replied with contempt. "You are such a phony. Acting so moral while you were both fucking around. But I guess Garrison's dick is irresistible? What did I say something wrong?"

"You are upset since obviously you just found out." She said. "We can discuss it like adults if you like. When you calm down. Will you be gone long? Are you coming back to pick up Laura?"

My father just looked at me but gone was his superior attitude. It felt good to cut him down a bit. Both of them actually.

"It won't take me long. Go get the kids and Laura from the car. They are waiting. Now I need to make a call."

I didn't ask her. I just told her what to do and she did as she was told. My father didn't interfere. Not asking permission, I went to his study and used the landline to call my cousin.

"Hey, I need to talk to you."

"Nice of you to call," she replied.

"Can I meet you at the coffee shop down the street from your apartment?"

"Greg, I have company." The way she said it was clear. 'I have a man here.' Well, that settled that.

"Then I won't keep you long. We can do it over the phone. You and I are done. It's nothing you did. But it's about fixing my marriage. Like you said, the kids come first."

It fucken hurt to say that to her, and the silence on the other end spoke volumes. I think I head a sob, but it sounded like she was covering the phone. Well, the guy she was with would have to pick up the pieces. I hoped he was good enough to be kind to her.

"See you Greg," she said and hung up.

"Are you leaving to go see her?" Laura asked apprehensively.

I wondered how long she had been standing there, but I knew I had not said anything to reveal who I had been calling.

"No," I replied. "I ended it. Let's get out of here."

Leaving the kids with my parents Laura and I drove off. She reached over and placed her hand over mine.

"I heard you ending it over the phone," she said then turned to me as I drove. "I thought you would go over there for another fuck. Maybe take me with you for another dose of humiliation. I want you to know I was willing to do it Greg. I still am if that's what you need to do."

"No Laura. That..." I tilted my head toward outside the car implying the other woman, "is over with. I was willing to do it in a public place face to face. But things progressed and I had to do it over the phone. Its over none the less."

She squeezed my hand in apparent appreciation.

"But I would not have brought you there to watch the last fuck. When you do fuck Joe in front of me, I don't want your mind on revenge mode. When we do this, it has to be on its own. Not tainted by mine and your past."

"Thank you for that. I think," she giggled apprehensively. "I'm a bit scared at doing this in front of you. I'm worried how you will react."

"If you can watch me fuck Angela, I can watch you fuck her husband. I assume you find him attractive enough."

She reached over to stroke my arm with her other hand.

"He is easy on the eyes," she said. "But he is Angela's man, and father of their children we met yesterday. I can do him, but I don't want him. Does that make sense?"

"It does. I felt the same about Angela yesterday and still do today. She can only make me think less of her as we get to know them. Not more."

"Good," she said. "Because I already love a man. That position is filled. HR has been notified."

"Same on my end," I replied. "I'll put out a memo."

It felt good for us to have this moment of closeness considering what we were on the way to do. But Laura thought there was more that needed to be said. And done.

She wore a sundress, and a set of red high heeled shoes. And as we drove she raised her dress to show me she was naked underneath. I almost swerved toward the curb.

"Easy," she said. "Pull over behind that building. Its empty on the weekend."

It was a daycare center closed on Sundays. The back parking lot faced a forested area and was secluded.

When I parked, she reached under my seat pulling the lever to send the driver's chair back. Then she unzipped my pants and fished my dick out. She seemed in a hurried frenzy as she pulled my pants down. I wore no underwear that day either. Funny we had the same thoughts.

"If someone else is going to fuck me in front of you, I want him to deal with your cum in my pussy. Think you can give me a load?"

I smiled as she straddled me and impaled herself on my dick. I kind of liked my new wife as she rode me. This wasn't making love. It was pure fucking. I could smell her discharge before I felt it drip down my dick and balls. We hadn't fucked this way since our early days. It wasn't long before I came in her. I mean I ran a hose inside her pussy. The morning's unfinished blowjob has seen to that.

She was dripping cum as we walked into Angela and Joe's house. They ushered us to their family room where we sat opposite them drinking margaritas from a pitcher Joe had prepared. It didn't take long for both him and his lovely bride to notice the cum running down Laura's legs. Their eyes bulged and they smiled at us in realization we had been fucking.

"I'm just getting into the spirit of things," Laura said. "By the way, I brought the pussy for the visit and Greg made sure it's full of cum. Were you expecting cake?"

Joe looked at the surprised look on his wife's face and just laughed.

"Greg," he said raising his glass, "I think I like your wife."

"You like everyone's wife," Angela said and came over to sit on my lap. "Laura, take your cum stained pussy over to my husband. I'll just sit with yours a while."

Laura leaned over to kiss me and then pulled Angela close to give her a quick kiss as well. Then she stood and walked over to Joe who was kind of lonely by himself. Angela kissed me, but out of the corner of my eye I watched as my wife sat on Joe's lap and let his arms go around her. I had just let my wife walk over to be with another man knowing they would be fucking soon. I took a deep breath knowing a new part of our life was beginning.

"We can do this here," Angela said, "But I don't want cum stains where my kids play. Let's go upstairs."

Joe picked up the Margarita pitcher and led my wife toward the bedrooms.

"You ready to watch this show stud?" Angela asked as her body melted on mine.

"I plan to give Joe a show as well," I replied. "I'll be a swinger, but not a cuck."

She laughed and hugged me close as we both watched Joe grope my wife's ass over her dress.

"He doesn't waste time does he?" I asked, surprised at myself that I was not jealous.

"You didn't yesterday stud," she said. "Think I can get an encore from you?"

"I'll think of something," I said as we entered the bedroom.

Laura looked at me a couple of times nervously, but Joe never looked our way at all. He was experienced at this, so I guess that was how it was done. To be honest, I was glad he didn't gloat and try to belittle me about fucking my wife. Something he never did in all the time we knew them.

Well, I thought. It's now or never. The notion of Joe about to fuck Laura did hit me just then, but Angela dropping her dress on the floor to stand naked in front of me ended such concerns for the moment anyway. I nodded to Laura who stood still as Joe raised her dress over her hips and placed his hand on her cum covered shaved pussy. She bit her bottom lip and closed her eyes.

Angela must have sensed I wanted to watch for a while and dropped to her knees to pull my pants down and free my dick. Just feet away, Laura stood with eyes still closed as Joe fingered her wet cunt and held her with his arm around her waist. I could tell from the expression on her face she was very aroused and was enjoying what he was doing to her. Angela's expert hands on my dick were joined by her tongue licking my head. Cock was happy, but the view of my wife making out with Joe was something else.

Joe undid his pants as he fingered her and dropped them on the floor with one hand. His underwear dropped next, letting his cock come into view. He was not thinker than me, but maybe an inch longer. Nothing to make me feel insecure. The first thing that went through my mind was that Laura would have an easier time taking him in her throat and ass. What the fuck was happening to me?

Then Joe stopped making out with Laura and came over to me leaning in my ear so only I could hear him.

"Greg how about get the 500 pound gorilla out of the way first. Let's put them both on the bed and fuck them right off the bat. Then we can relax and have fun. You ok with that?"

Yes, I was in their house and he and I were casually talking about how to fuck each other's wives as his woman casually blew me on her knees. He could have been asking, 'Hey Greg, do you guys want to go to the movies or dinner?'

Somehow, I didn't think it was a strange thing to ask. Joe did have a point. You know what they say pull the bandage off the scab quickly is better than slowly.

"Sounds good to me," I replied.

With that, Joe walked back to Laura as she looked at me with trepidation.

I could tell she wasn't sure how I would take watching her get fucked by another man after she and I had both cheated. To be honest, I had expected to have issues with it. But as Joe pulled Laura's dress off leaving her naked, it seemed... natural? I can't find the right words for it. But it didn't feel strange. Still when the four of us approached the king size bed, I found myself anxious.

"Relax," Angela whispered to me. "You were in my pussy just yesterday and will be in it soon for Joe to see. He's nervous as well. Even if he is acting all cool about it."

I hadn't thought how this was playing out in Joe's mind. Yes, he was about to fuck my wife. But in reality, he was about to see his wife fucked by another guy as well. A guy that had already fucked his wife. He had to be feeling something about that; Angela was right. After all she knew him well.

"How are YOU taking it?" I asked.