Laura and Greg Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Their group had been formed six years ago by a couple that had left when they moved out of town. All couples lived in the general area and all had been recruited by another member couple. Greg and I were the first recruits by Angela and Joe.

During the recruiting process, the recruiting couple were given latitude in the rules. Angela had sex with Greg three times so far and I had sex with Joe, her husband twice. Not all times had we been together to do it. Once Greg and I became members, separate sexual encounters with Joe and Angela Garza were to cease.

As members we could meet and swap with another group couple, but not go on individual dates. It was stringent, but according to the group members, necessary to avoid issues of attachments and divorces.

So far, no couple in the group had divorced. One couple early on had quit the group stating that the rules did not work for them. They were divorced in less than a year. I learned all this as time passed, but in our early days, both Greg and I walked gingerly through the process meeting the other couples, getting to know them and having sex with them.

Of course, we kept our new lifestyle private. Most swingers do as the "normal" world has little tolerance for us. Even with our dysfunctional families. Both Greg and I had informed our parents that we needed some time to work out our issues and they both agreed to help watch our kids if we needed an evening off. We didn't want to bring strangers like nannies or babysitters in our children's lives.

At first Greg's parents had balked at that, but Greg informed them that he knew some secrets about them and if they wanted them to stay secret, they should watch their grandchildren and help out. We never had problems with them again.

My parents helped as well. Between the two of them, we always had someone to watch the kids during the early phase where we had to meet couple after couple. Angela and Joe would make the introductions and we would be off with the other couple. So far, it was working out OK. But we had five couples yet to meet.

------------------------

Sheryl and Liam Beaumont. He was 38 then and she 36. One child; a three year old boy. They planned on another that year. The plan was for them to refrain from vaginal sex with all men but Liam until she is pregnant. But until they started making their baby, they wanted to have fun.

Angela met us at a Bookstore coffee-shop, made introductions and then left us alone to get acquainted. As I was the only one the Beaumonts had not met yet, their questions were mainly at me.

What kind of work I did. Where had I gone to college, the usual stuff people ask each other when they met. We talked kids and then we got around to the main topic. Our views on sex and swapping.

"Laura," Sheryl said, "I can tell you will be popular with the men in the group. If Liam's hard on under the table is an indicator."

We all laughed as Liam feigned innocence at first then join the laughter.

"Greg," he addressed my husband, "you do have a pretty wife."

Greg looked at me and smiled nodding.

"Yes I do," he replied, but I could still hear the tension in his voice. He and I still had issues of trust to resolve; both of us.

"Angela has told us about your situation," Sheryl said, and Liam confirmed with a nod.

"We went through our problems some time back as well," Liam said.

Sheryl kept quiet looking at her drink. Right there I knew she was the one that had cheated.

"Did you both cheat?" I asked while the iron was hot.

"No," Sheryl replied looking up at me. "I did."

There was a moment of quiet as we all looked at her. But it was her husband who spoke up to her rescue.

"Yes, Cheryl did cheat on me. It almost killed our marriage. I saw the patterns of her changing and the later times she came home. I followed her to a friend's house and looked through the window to see her naked on the floor sucking some guy's cock. I was devastated and looked away."

I caught Greg's face briefly and saw him trying to control his emotions and not look at me. Reaching under the table I touched his thigh, but he did not acknowledge it as Liam continued.

"I forced myself to look back and watched as they progressed from oral sex to actually fucking just feet away from the window. I could even hear the sounds of their coupling."

Sheryl placed a hand on Liam's for support and gave him a sorrowful supportive smile.

"I'm sorry I hurt you. I was so selfish."

"Yes you were. Especially considering how things turned out," he said as matching sardonic grins crossed their faces. "You see, I found myself aroused watching them. I mean mother of all hardons."

We giggled nervously before he continued.

"I don't know what came over me, but I got up and knocked on the door."

Sheryl shook her head remembering that moment as Greg and I looked at them in shock.

"No way," Greg said. "What happened then?"

"Ed and I, the man I was with, we wondered who it was. Ed looked out the peephole and saw Liam. He turned to me and asked if I knew who this guy was. If he was a friend of the people whose place we were at. I looked out and nearly fainted. I told him it was my husband and for him to get dressed. He was able to do that faster than me, so I ran to the bathroom."

Liam laughed at that. Both Greg and I were shocked at his reaction.

"Eventually, Ed answered the door and I told him I wanted to see my wife. Ed tried to act innocent, but it was all over his face. To make a long story short, I walked in and Sheryl here came out of the bathroom after managing to fix herself up a bit. It was awkward, but I didn't hold back. I told them that I knew what they were doing and wanted to join in."

"Why? I mean how?" I asked.

"Well, you see, I had been thinking of Sheryl and I expanding our sex life to others. I found thinking of her with another man but covered up for it by wanting to have us swap. Only I never had the courage to ask this of her. And by holding back, I let this affair of hers happen. It could have gone wrong and we could have split up."

Sheryl shook her head holding Liam's arm.

"Ed was just a fuck buddy, nothing more," she said. "I... I think I just wanted..."

"Something different?" I competed her sentence.

"Yeah," she replied. "That's exactly it. How did you..." her voice trailed as she understood.

"I did the same Sheryl," I said. "I cheated on Greg the same way. For the same reasons."

"We're lucky they gave us another chance, aren't we?" she replied. "I should have talked to Liam about it. Now we talk about things all the time."

"Don't keep us in suspense," Greg asked. "What happened that night; after you went in."

"The two of them looked at each other. It's funny now, but not so much then. Both trying to decide what they should do. We talked and I came clean to Sheryl about wanting to open up our marriage. So Ed became a person we had threesomes with. Unfortunately for us, Ed fell in love with Sheryl."

"Wow!" I said. "What then?"

"I cut Ed off," Sheryl said taking over. "Some fun on the side is OK, but I was not in love with him and was not going to leave Liam for him. He didn't take it well. We had to get a restraining order to make him leave us alone. But it taught us a lesson."

"A few lessons at that," Liam said. "But also that I liked watching Sheryl have sex with a man. I still do as you can tell Greg. I enjoyed last night immensely; so did Sheryl."

I think I heard her kick him, and then saw the reaction on his face. A silent Ow!

"Its OK Sheryl," I said to her. "I know Greg is good at it. And I understand you Liam. I like watching Greg fuck women. Watching him with Angela has been eye opening to me. So you and I may be doing some watching later on."

Liam looked at Sheryl then us. I could sense the excitement in his gaze.

"I'm thinking of charging you two admission," Greg said, which brought a round of laughs.

In less than thirty minutes we were in the swap group apartment. I heard it was called "the nest" being it was high up.

"Laura," Sheryl said, "Why don't you come with me. Its girl talk time. You boys give us some time. We'll call you."

I had dabbled a bit in girl to girl action with Angela but had never done with a woman one on one. Greg winked at me as Sheryl pulled my hand and I followed.

"Laura, did you bring any sexy stuff with you?"

"Lingerie?" I asked to which she nodded. "Yes, I'm wearing some."

"Good, let me see," she said and waited for me to undress.

'Oh well. Here goes.' I thought.

I had on a tight black burgundy dress with all black barely there bra, lace panties and black stockings; the kind that needed no garter belt.

"Hmm..." Sheryl said thinking for a second. "Nice, but a garter belt makes it look sexier."

I was about to tell her I didn't bring one, when she reached in her overnight bag and produced one.

"I come prepared she replied. Usually two or three sets."

"Wow! Why so many?"

"Well, I don't like looking like what the other woman has on. So I bring different colors and change here. Like tonight, since you are in black, and my hair is black, I will go with nude colors."

I watched her disrobe and openly stared at her body. The body my husband had enjoyed the night before. She was around five years older than me, maybe six but she was still slim and quite attractive. Her breasts were a bit fuller and so was her ass. I found myself thinking of Celia. Greg's cousin. That girl had it all. Here we were three months after I messed up not knowing she was his cousin and took her to be his lover. I still could not get her out of my mind.

"You look deep in thought," Sheryl said pulling up the last stocking and stepping into a pair of white high heel shoes. I snapped back to reality.

"Sorry, you just reminded me of someone."

"An ex-lover?" she said looking at the mirror.

"No, one of Greg's relatives." She smiled at that. "His cousin."

"I hope I do her justice. How old is she?"

"I think twenty five or so."

"Well hun, thanks for the compliment if I remind you of someone ten... plus years younger."

"Sheryl, you have nothing to worry about. You are stunning."

She struck a pose and came close to me.

"So are you sweetheart, you know that don't you? The men will forget the rest of us women for a while, lining up for the new hot girl."

"You flatter me." I responded blushing.

Sheryl never took her eyes off me. It made me conscious of my looks in a way men did not. When men did it, I felt special and wanted. Now I was confused. Was she liking what she saw like men do, or was she judging me? I tell you; we women are pathetic about this stuff. Which is why I liked men more than women.

"The boys must think we are having a party of our own. We should include them. Only I want you to start with your hubby. I like teasing Liam. Follow my lead ok?"

I nodded to her request wondering what she had in mind.

"Oh Boys!" she called out as she stepped out of the bathroom into the master bedroom.

I followed like a puppy. Somehow Sheryl took the place of Angela for me that night. The dominant Alpha female. I had been very submissive lately without thinking much about it. Yes I was contrite and eager to repent for my infidelity, but I was starting to think there was something more to it. I had done it with Greg, Angela and her husband Joe. What was happening to me?

Greg

Unlike yesterday where Liam had been passive playing the role of cuckold, tonight he was very animated. Confident even. He had every reason to be. The guy was five eleven, fit and had a decent size dick. Probably six inches plus from what I saw last night. And from the few looks I saw Laura give him, she was pleased by him and probably couldn't wait to get down with him.

That brought up some uncomfortable feelings. Memories of her infidelity and cheating. I forced myself to not think about it and ruin the evening. Somehow I had to put that behind us. Somehow was the key word.

"Greg, your wife is gorgeous. You must know that."

"Thank you."

"Sheryl and Laura complement each other well. The differences in body shape, hair color and skin tone," he said analyzing it all. "I can't wait to see them together with Grover's wife. Laticia is the darkest of all the women. She is half white, half black like Grover, but she is darker than he is. You'll love her. That girl is a nympho. Grover and she joined us to keep her in check. I heard she had fucked half their neighborhood and they had to move."

"Liam, does everyone in the group have a similar story?"

"You mean cheating and being oversexed?"

"It seems so."

"Well, to some extents yes. Some of us are more into sex than our spouses. But I don't think we have any person who is doing it just because their spouse wants them to. We are all into sex for the sex. Not for the love. We have love in our spouses. This is about letting our hair down, away from kids, jobs and responsibilities and to have fun. Like we did last night."

"Speaking of that Liam, are you and I OK?"

"Sure. Why not? You only did what a man does with a willing woman. Only in our case, her husband loves to watch. Problem with that?"

"No, I don't think so. I mean I saw Laura fucking with Joe last Sunday. I was surprised that it didn't bother me like I thought it would. A little yes but being with Angela took all those thoughts away."

"Angela said she made you look at them. Between their legs too. Was that exciting?"

"It was like a strange porn movie Liam," I replied a bit uncomfortably. "I know you like it, but I... "

"Greg," he said in a low voice tone that caught my attention. "I'm a cuckold. I love watching another man put the dick in her. I love watching his cock plunge in her and hearing her react to it. Watching her as she thrusts up at his dick to take more of it in her. It's more than being a voyeur. So how was it? With you watching her?"

"It was erotic to watch; I won't deny it Liam. But I don't want to sit and watch her get fucked all the time. I would rather fuck the guys wife or be out of the room."

Liam smiled and raised his hands to calm me down.

"Its OK Greg. Most men in our group are like you. If it bothers you, I suggest you don't watch when she gets to take Dave and Grover. They are both bigger than us. Ten and I think Grove is like almost nine or something. And both of them are thick. Especially Grover. Although you seem to be packing quite the tool. Sheryl liked it."

Well, you guessed it. The typical male fears went through my mind at the description of those two men's cocks my wife was soon to sample. Would she be satisfied with my seven inches after them? I guess Liam saw it in my face. His attempt to compliment me about my own cock hadn't worked.

"Greg," he said sting back. "Let me ask you this. When your wife was out sampling the cocks of our fair city, do you think she found just smaller dicks than yours?"

The thought of that bothered me, but he had a point. He grinned and nodded to me.

"You know she found bigger. Yet... here she is, still Mrs. Hansen and still by your side. Sheryl has had both those big dicks and is still with me. And I have watched them with her repeatedly. Frankly, I find them both boring in the sack and so does Sheryl. She gets her occasional big dick fix, but for good fucking she goes to Joe and Andrew. They are not the biggest, but she says they are the most inventive and fun. And I agree."

"I guess there is hope for me," I replied.

"Both Angela and Sheryl love your style my friend. You will be popular with the group women. I know Sheryl had you on her mind last night and talked to the two women who were here after you left. They can't wait to meet you."

"Thanks for the uplift," I replied. "Big dick talk got me down a bit."

"Well, glad to have helped," he replied. "But I still plan on fucking your wife soon. I hope you can handle that. Having fucked mine and all. I had to put up with her saying fuck me Greg while I was fucking her this morning."

I smiled sheepishly, but inwardly I was proud.

"Sorry?" I replied, not meaning any of it.

"Yeah, I bet you are," Liam said with a side-glance. "I'm getting tired of waiting. I'm getting naked."

It felt strange watching him undress. He was already hard as he stepped toward the kitchen for a drink. I was in the same room with a guy who was hard thinking of fucking my wife. Still more strange was that I had fucked his, just the night before. It was a different way of life for sure, but it seemed like it was all expected. We were all here for the sex. So I started to disrobe just when Sheryl called us from down the hallway.

"Duty calls," Liam said and hurried toward the master bedroom. I stepped out of my boxers and hurried after him.

I was stunned at what awaited us. And so was Liam because he was staring at Laura like he had never seen a woman before. Sheryl and my wife were both in lingerie, stockings and high heels. Laura in black and Sheryl in skin tone; excuse me... nude is the proper term. I stared at them both. My wife's outfit and presentation floored me. I had not seen her in lingerie for some time. Was it our honeymoon? Oh Christ! She was gorgeous.

But what got me was Liam's reaction to my wife. A whole range of emotions went through my head. Seeing another man stunned by her looks... aroused me. My body just reacted on its own and I felt butterflies in my stomach.

We were naked and exposed to a pair of near strangers. Kind of a repeat of the week when I met Angela and Joe. Only somehow different. This time I was turned on that Liam was staring at my wife knowing he would have her soon. An arousing thought I would have in the future to come as I watched the reaction of other men to meeting Laura.

I almost ignored Sheryl for a second. And there was no way to ignore Sheryl and her stunning figure. I had seen it and been in it the night before but seeing her in that outfit was something else.

"You boys like what you see?" Sheryl said.

I think we both just nodded but didn't utter a sound.

My feelings to Liam's reaction staring at Laura still shocked me. I should have been jealous, yet I was find myself proud of her and enjoying that another man wanted her. It was disturbing and satisfying at the same time.

To clear my head of jealousy and insecurity I looked away from my wife, who was now staring at Liam's cock. He was about my size. Angela had said I was bigger to goad him the night before as cuck wives do. I was a bit thicker, which some women call bigger and some of us confuse with length. But Liam had nothing to worry about as my wife's eyes and fascial expression showed. 'Look away Greg,' I thought. 'Stare too much and you are entering the cuck zone.'

Yeah, it may be funny now, but it wasn't then when we were new to this.

I was stunned by Sheryl's similarity to Celia. Last night she had her hair up and I didn't notice it. But today she had it down and it looked just like my cousin's. What made it worse for me was the similar complexion. Similar build. Why had I not seen it the night before?

Oh fuck! I was still hooked on Celia. It wasn't love or anything like that. But it was certainly a physical obsession. In my confused mind, I thought Sheryl could be the substitute for my cousin. And she was; to a point.

I also saw Sheryl's reaction to her husband's fixation on Laura. As I learned in time, its common in the swinger scene for emotions to influence us, people are still people. They still have feelings like jealousy, possessiveness and insecurity like everyone else. It seems to outsiders that they don't. Mostly because swingers act like nothing phases them, but that is just a front.

Deep down, a wife still wants to be her husband's number one woman. A man likes to think he is his wife's Alpha Male. And in most aspects we are. The most important being who we love and spent our lives with. Who we have a home, family and children with. Which woman was our "current" favorite, same for the women with us men, was relative. We all developed preferences and little crushes. But the rotation system helped us cope with that well.